Sim Cameramen

How the controlled opposition was designed to be part of the 9/11 hoax
fred
Banned

Sim Cameramen

Unread post by fred »

It occurs to me that the 9/11 news helicopter pilots who died mysteriously were probably nothing more than names on the fake "9/11 WTC collapse" videos.

Here's another soap-opera ending for a make-believe 9/11 hero, one Mr Smith, run down in the street by "Mohammed".

John, Paul, Mohammed, CHRISTine, ine "war heroes", police, mysterious 7-year old boys... this story has it all. What's with the Shannon Sohn and "remembered how he calmed his son" non-sequiter? Some kind of NLP father son theme?

Rocco Parascandola and Johnny Del Giorno all sound a little bit fishy. Are they "Johnny Journo" and "Rocco Scandal"? Diane Belliveau = "Die and believe you"?

Why would World War II vets be flying helicopters on September 11, 2001?

I find this entire story to be rather implausible.

---

http://911review.org/Media/helicopter_pilot_dead.html

West Islip news helicopter pilot killed in city

BY CHRISTINE ARMARIO

He'd flown helicopters during the Vietnam War, and later in New York City for WABC-TV, as a news pilot, brought viewers close to countless horrific events: the September 11 terrorist attacks, the Staten Island ferry crash and the recent steam pipe explosion in Manhattan.

But on Sunday evening it was doing something comparatively safe - standing on a midtown sidewalk - that put Paul Smith in harm's way. Police say Smith, 60, of West Islip, and his wife Donna, 55, had just left a restaurant when a taxicab jumped the curb and ran over him.

Smith was taken to Bellevue Hospital Center where he was pronounced dead on arrival. Yesterday, his wife remained there in stable condition with a fractured leg. A 7-year-old boy had his arm broken in the crash, police said. It was not clear whether he was related to Smith. [couldn't somebody ask him?]

No charges have been filed against the driver, who tested negative for alcohol.

Police were reviewing security cameras and investigating the accident, which took place at Third Avenue and East 40th Street. They said the cabbie said he was swerving to avoid another car.

The driver, Mohammed Chowdury, told reporters last night he was forced off the road by a black car that cut him off. He had been driving a cab just five weeks, he said.

As word of Smith's death continued to spread among friends and co-workers yesterday, many recalled a talented pilot keen on safety who shoveled his elderly neighbors' driveway and was close to his two grown sons and wife.

"No one's doing well, and how could they be?" said Shannon Sohn, a helicopter reporter for WABC-TV who flew with Smith for the last 10 years. "But they're going to pull through it because they were an amazingly strong family ... He raised boys who are going to get their mother through this."

Smith's friends said he'd gotten his start in aviation during Vietnam, eventually flying some of the most difficult helicopters to navigate. He completed two tours and continued his love for flying, going on to become a pilot and director of safety for Helicopters Inc., a St. Louis-based company that provides news helicopters.

"He was our guardian in that helicopter,"said Kenny Plotnik, vice president and news director for WABC-TV. "Safety was his first, middle and last name."

Though he wasn't responsible for taking photographs or reporting, Sohn said, Smith quickly took on a flair for news gathering - eager to be the first at the scene and get the best material, all the while with an eye toward safety. It was Smith, Sohn recalled, who flew her toward the Henry Hudson Parkway in Washington Heights when a retaining wall collapsed onto the roadway in 2005, and when a helicopter for Channel 4 crashed on a Flatbush rooftop in 2004 - coverage of which won WABC-TV an Emmy.

Despite any stress, Smith remained cool under pressure.

John Del Giorno, whose son also sat next to Smith in the newscopter for WABC-TV, remembered how on September 11, 2001, Smith had calmed his son as they were up in the air when the first plane struck the World Trade Center. Del Giorno, a World War II veteran, said: "He treated me like I was a war hero. I should have been treating him like a war hero."

Neighbors in West Islip recalled how proud he was of his two sons - one a recent college graduate, the other a New York City police officer. "It makes you think how fragile life really is," said Diane Belliveau. "This is going to leave a big emptiness on the street."

Maria Alvarez and staff writers Rocco Parascandola and John Valenti contributed to this story.
fred
Banned

Unread post by fred »

Oddly enough, Diane Belliveau is supposed to be dead since 2002, at least according to the people who suddenly took an interest in memorializing her in 2009. How curious!

--

1. DIANE BELLIVEAU (Deceased), Springfield, NJ New Jersey

"3 Oct 2009 ... Classmate Profile for DIANE BELLIVEAU, Jonathan Dayton Regional High School Class Of 1975."
http://www.jonathandayton1975.com/class ... id=1221923
http://www.jonathandayton1975.com/class ... id=1221923

02/03/09 07:15 PM #1

KATHLEEN DONEGAN

Diane passed away on December 16, 2002 fighting breast cancer to the end. She lives on through her daughter Noelle and her son Thomas.
We, her friends, will keep her in our hearts always and celebrate her life every day.

10/03/09 10:12 AM #4

LAURA BELLITTI La Sita

Diane and I sat near each other in alphabetical

order in high school classes.

She was a great student, caring person and

had a smile that made you feel superb.

I couldn't believe it to see her name here, nor Gail's.

She was a lovely person and full of life.

I was sad to read this. Peace to her family.
fred
Banned

Unread post by fred »

Sorry to link to Perp, but it to my eyes this Del Giorno character looks a little young to be a WW II vet. Somebody needs to hire a script girl to keep these embarrassing gaffes in check. Who was next to "Captain Paul Smith" on September 11, keeping John Del Giorno (or his son) calm all the time? Clearly they were trying for some kind of father/son theme and they botched it badly.

WW II War Hero and September 11 WTC Cameraman John Del Giorno

Sloppy, sloppy.

http://s1.zetaboards.com/pumpitout/topic/700760/1/

More tidbits: Note the repeated use of "calm". I'm not sure what that's all about. Now the son is not just any cop, he's an award winning cop honored at a medal ceremony just a couple of days ago.

Cale tells Eyewitness News his father was one of the single most greatest people he had the honor of sharing a moment with. Cale went onto say that everyone his dad met, he touched, and that he "lived in the moment." Whether that was swimming in their backyard pool, cliff diving for his 60th birthday in Costa Rica or skiing in Tahoe. [seems a little at odds with Mr Safety Safety Safety's image from the other story.]

Cale and Cory said their father had a great sense of humor and not one selfish bone in his body. No one knew that more than John Dl Giorno, who rode shotgun with Paul in NewsCopter7. Especially during the September 11th terrorist attacks.

"When we shot pictures that were seen by the world, and I was terrified, Paul took over," Del Giorno said. "And Paul's training kicked in, and Paul kept us in the air. He kept us safe and more than anything he kept me calm."

Viewers rarely saw Captain Paul, but did get a glimpse of him the day he witnessed the crash of a Channel 4 helicopter. And NewsCopter7's Shannon Sohn considers herself another person lucky enough to have known Captain Paul.

"He saw me get married, he saw me have two kids," she said. "He was in the helicopter with me when Chopper 4 crashed. We won an Emmy together. When my dad died, he was by my side. Whether it had been happy or sad, we'd been together."

Donna and Paul had been married for nearly 30 years. Paul did two tours in Vietnam.

He spent decades flying and spent more than 10 years at the controls of NewsCopter 7.

Paul's son Cory is an NYPD officer and says one of his father's proudest moments took place last weekend, watching him receive honors at the department's medal ceremony.
MartinL
Banned

Unread post by MartinL »

Looks like Kenny got promoted

Kenny Plotnik, assistant news director, WABC-TV New York, promoted to news director.

http://www.broadcastingcable.com/articl ... rtunes.php

WABC/CH. 7's globetrotting N.J. Burkett is in Israel this week covering the conflict in Gaza and is providing a fascinating multimedia look at what's going on there.

For instance, besides his reports for Ch. 7's news, he's been delivering updates on the messaging service Twitter, and the station's Web site also has a Google Maps component.

"Things are changing - packing up our operation and moving out of southern Israel," Burkett wrote at one point Thursday. "New missiles in the north - scrambling to get there."

Burkett is no rookie in the region: He spent a month in the Nahariya area when covering the Lebanon war in 2006. And he has been to the region roughly 15 times.

Burkett will be in the Middle East through at least Monday, according to Ch. 7 news director Kenny Plotnik.

Ch. 7 is the only local broadcast operation with a New York-based reporter in the region, again showing a willingness to spend money to cover major stories like no other station in town.

Safe to say we got another Israel-connection?

Channel 7 Won't Changes Its Mind and Will Air Reading of 9/11 Victim Names

Perhaps it's another sign of people moving on from 9/11, or perhaps it's something else, but WABC/Channel 7 has decided not to air the reading of 9/11 victims' names on Tuesday, the 6th anniversary of the attack.

If the decision isn't changed, the top-rated station will become the city's first not to air the reading of the 2,749 names. Kenny Plotnik, the station's news director told the Daily News.

http://gothamist.com/miscellaneous/2007/09/

"No one's doing well, and how could they be?" said Shannon Sohn, a helicopter reporter for WABC-TV who flew with Smith for the last 10 years."

In May 2001, Sohn married Dan Rice, who had trained her at WCTC and was then working for crosstown rival WNBC on its Chopper 4.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shannon_Sohn

We told you about WNBC and WNYW combining forces in the air. In the March 13 article it was written that no staffers would be affected. That was until now. WNBC’s Chopper 4 has been grounded permanently, and with it goes longtime helicopter reporter Dan Rice.

Rice had been the WNBC reporter whirling above since 1999. But once the Channel 5 resources were added to Channel 4’s, someone became expendable. Despite accolades and honors, Rice became the latest victim of the recession. “We won an Emmy Award on March 29th for breaking news with the crane collapse. ? Then on the 31st I found out this thing was going down.” He was told by the helicopter company that he worked for that the chopper contract would be terminated at the end of April.

A WNBC spokeswoman said of the joint venture with Fox 5, "It is off to a great start and we're pleased with how it's going. NBC is already doing this in three other markets."

“Honestly, I thought that I would have survived some sort of chopper sharing arrangement. So I was a bit surprised when I found out that I wasn’t going to be part of this,” Rice admitted.

The Daily News reports the deal can put as much 500,000 a year back into each of the station's coffers. "This was a smart way to share assets and save costs," the WNBC spokeswoman said. That synergy savings was already evident in recent weeks as morning viewers to Channel 4 instead of hearing Rice, got WNYW’s Kai Simonsen reporting from the “SkyFox” chopper.

The cost-cutting assignment allowed the stations to share footage of breaking news, including a recent New Jersey brush fire and a lower Manhattan building collapse.

Additionally, the two channels are also working together on a video sharing project, called Local News Service.

http://www.examiner.com/x-5468-NY-Media ... e-grounded