Alex Jones gets media fakery call in

How the controlled opposition was designed to be part of the 9/11 hoax

Re: Alex Jones gets media fakery call in

Postby daozen on March 13th, 2012, 5:46 pm

You know, I don't think AJ is a shill. It doesn't make sense to me why he would talk about so much revealing information exposing TBTB. Most will say that the fact he dismisses SC and the facts behind it, and talks about planes, etc is absoute proof he is a shill, but I don't. I think it takes, not only a bit of intelligence, but and hability to revise very tightly held beliefs. Average and even smartish people I tell this too can't wrap their minds around the idea they are CGI AT ALL, why would he? He's just an idiot and more importantly he has a jumbo sized ego, with a dogmatic way of thinking, I doubt he could see the facts of no planes even if he wanted to. I would bet that if there was a documentary about how there never was a Jesus (which I'm sure there is, lol) he would react in the exact same way (as far as I know he is a christian). He would act as if he forgets about it and behave all apologeticaly arrogant. I don't care either way, but if anyone can point out any hard evidence he is a shill I would love to see it. At the moment I lean towards the idea that he believes all he says but has a highly paranoid world-view and pushes it cause he knows it sells.
daozen
Member
 
Posts: 179
Joined: September 13th, 2011, 5:12 pm

Re: Alex Jones gets media fakery call in

Postby lux on March 13th, 2012, 5:59 pm

Thirsty?

Image
lux
Member
 
Posts: 1914
Joined: October 1st, 2011, 11:46 pm

Re: Alex Jones gets media fakery call in

Postby hoi.polloi on March 13th, 2012, 6:00 pm

I doubt William Cooper and I doubt Alex Jones. I think it's evian of us to think otherwise in this media attack on our senses.
hoi.polloi
Administrator
 
Posts: 4746
Joined: November 14th, 2010, 8:24 pm

Re: Alex Jones gets media fakery call in

Postby Human on March 13th, 2012, 6:12 pm

"It doesn't make sense to me why he would talk about so much revealing information exposing TBTB"

And still receives massive funding from ABC and other shill companies without ever so much as a slap on the wrist for "exposing" the perps! He is allowed to "expose" the things he does because it plays into the perps agenda which is to pollute the airwaves with all sorts of half truths, truths and complete bullshit, all the while staying clear of the more damaging evidence and info such as what is researched here. He is a slight of hand and misdirection type of shill, funded and run behind the scenes by those who orchestrated 9/11 and many other psyops. His flamboyant ego and wide eyed style of radio is his assigned "character" to draw in those people who wish to be told what is going on instead of doing there own personal research. His many interviews on ABC, CBS, FOX and Geraldo along with many perp "guests" on his radio show clearly show his "membership" in the cabal.
Human
Member
 
Posts: 28
Joined: February 1st, 2012, 4:55 pm

Re: Alex Jones gets media fakery call in

Postby lux on March 13th, 2012, 6:23 pm

Did you know that Jones also had a cameo appearance in a Major Warner Bros. movie?
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0405296/fullcredits#cast

... and another in a 20th Century Fox film:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0243017/fullcredits#cast
lux
Member
 
Posts: 1914
Joined: October 1st, 2011, 11:46 pm

Re: Alex Jones gets media fakery call in

Postby nonhocapito on March 13th, 2012, 7:18 pm

lux wrote:Did you know that Jones also had a cameo appearance in a Major Warner Bros. movie?
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0405296/fullcredits#cast

... and another in a 20th Century Fox film:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0243017/fullcredits#cast


Yes in both movies he appears as a grassroot street-fighter who says troubling things. In "A scanner darkly" he gets tasered and taken away in a van.
Apparently Jones is friends with Richard Linklater, as they are (allegedly, since Jones' bio is probably a concoction of some agency) both from Austin.

Aside of this horrific connection, I tend to like Linklater's movies (I mean the non-blockbuster ones). Probably I should rewatch "Waking life" again today, maybe I would enjoy it less or find things in it I didn't notice. Or even find in it elements of dangerous, insidious propaganda. Who knows.
nonhocapito
Administrator
 
Posts: 2473
Joined: July 10th, 2010, 6:38 am
Location: Italy

Re: Alex Jones gets media fakery call in

Postby lux on March 13th, 2012, 7:47 pm

I can't find the name and occupation of Linklater's real father (his step father was reportedly a prison guard).

I wonder if his real father is perhaps connected to the corporate Linklaters? (world's #4 global law firm)?
lux
Member
 
Posts: 1914
Joined: October 1st, 2011, 11:46 pm

Re: Alex Jones gets media fakery call in

Postby fbenario on March 14th, 2012, 1:09 am

Human wrote:"It doesn't make sense to me why he would talk about so much revealing information exposing TBTB"

And still receives massive funding from ABC and other shill companies without ever so much as a slap on the wrist for "exposing" the perps! He is allowed to "expose" the things he does because it plays into the perps agenda which is to pollute the airwaves with all sorts of half truths, truths and complete bullshit, all the while staying clear of the more damaging evidence and info such as what is researched here. He is a slight of hand and misdirection type of shill, funded and run behind the scenes by those who orchestrated 9/11 and many other psyops. His flamboyant ego and wide eyed style of radio is his assigned "character" to draw in those people who wish to be told what is going on instead of doing there own personal research. His many interviews on ABC, CBS, FOX and Geraldo along with many perp "guests" on his radio show clearly show his "membership" in the cabal.

Agree with every word - a great synopsis of why every single well-known Truther is wasting the world's time.
fbenario
Member
 
Posts: 2170
Joined: October 23rd, 2009, 2:49 am
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: Alex Jones gets media fakery call in

Postby fbenario on March 14th, 2012, 1:13 am

nonhocapito wrote:Aside of this horrific connection, I tend to like Linklater's movies (I mean the non-blockbuster ones).

Especially Dazed And Confused.


full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rhx-Lxjw0v4
fbenario
Member
 
Posts: 2170
Joined: October 23rd, 2009, 2:49 am
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: Alex Jones gets media fakery call in

Postby daozen on March 14th, 2012, 5:04 pm

Human wrote:"It doesn't make sense to me why he would talk about so much revealing information exposing TBTB"

And still receives massive funding from ABC and other shill companies without ever so much as a slap on the wrist for "exposing" the perps! He is allowed to "expose" the things he does because it plays into the perps agenda which is to pollute the airwaves with all sorts of half truths, truths and complete bullshit, all the while staying clear of the more damaging evidence and info such as what is researched here. He is a slight of hand and misdirection type of shill, funded and run behind the scenes by those who orchestrated 9/11 and many other psyops. His flamboyant ego and wide eyed style of radio is his assigned "character" to draw in those people who wish to be told what is going on instead of doing there own personal research. His many interviews on ABC, CBS, FOX and Geraldo along with many perp "guests" on his radio show clearly show his "membership" in the cabal.


Well if it's true he recieves funding from ABC that would definately make me doubt him. Why do you say that?
daozen
Member
 
Posts: 179
Joined: September 13th, 2011, 5:12 pm

Re: Alex Jones gets media fakery call in

Postby nonhocapito on March 14th, 2012, 6:37 pm

fbenario wrote:Especially Dazed And Confused.


True. I think he writes really good, authentic or at least interesting conversations, which is not easy. Before Sunrise, Tape all have that particular quality too. It would be a pity (but not a surprise) if we had to find out one day that he is an agent or propagandist like the rest of them.
nonhocapito
Administrator
 
Posts: 2473
Joined: July 10th, 2010, 6:38 am
Location: Italy

Re: Alex Jones gets media fakery call in

Postby Human on March 14th, 2012, 6:57 pm

GCN is an ABC affiliate, you can start your research there.
Human
Member
 
Posts: 28
Joined: February 1st, 2012, 4:55 pm

Re: Alex Jones gets media fakery call in

Postby daozen on March 15th, 2012, 2:14 am

Human wrote:GCN is an ABC affiliate, you can start your research there.


thanks!
daozen
Member
 
Posts: 179
Joined: September 13th, 2011, 5:12 pm

Re: Alex Jones gets media fakery call in

Postby AmongTheThugs on March 15th, 2012, 9:51 am

Alex jones = CIA disinfo. Are we even sure this mother fucker is a real person? I'm not convinced.
Real or not he is not on our side. The entire bullshit truth movement is an inside job.
AmongTheThugs
Member
 
Posts: 198
Joined: March 9th, 2011, 10:07 am

Re: Alex Jones gets media fakery call in

Postby lux on March 15th, 2012, 8:18 pm

Though I feel confident that Jones is spook-controlled, my own personal belief is that he does more harm than good to their agenda, as do most of these fake whistle-blower characters.
lux
Member
 
Posts: 1914
Joined: October 1st, 2011, 11:46 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Truthers and shills

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest