Banned

Unread post by fred »

http://www.groundzeromuseumworkshop.com/band/dennis.htm

In another costume [note the big 11 on his hat]:

Band of Dads
DENIS O'BERG

September 11, 2001

DENIS O'BERG
On September 11, FDNY Lieutenant Dennis O'Berg was standing in a cloud of ash when he radioed several times for his son, Dennis Patrick O'Berg, but heard nothing back. Lieutenant O'Berg would retire that same day and make Ground Zero and the job of finding his missing son his life's focus. His son, a Probie with Ladder 105, loved reading Harry Potter and was anxiously awaiting the release of the movie. Once, he even shot a self-portrait wearing some Potter glasses as a joke. The night before the World Trade Center attack, Dennis, Jr. was reading Harry Potter to his kids and was nearly halfway through when he put it down for bedtime. Dennis O'Berg brought the book with him for our shoot and earmarked the exact page his son had left off on before 9/11 changed all of our destinies.

---

http://poohbeargs.blogspot.com/2008/09/ ... ering.html

Thursday, September 11, 2008
Revisiting September 11th...Remembering Dennis O'Berg
Again this year, I thought I would re-post my contribution to a memorial project that was initiated for the fifth anniverary of 9/11 in 2006 to post memorial tributes to all of those lost in the terrorist attacks on our country on blogs across the internet. On this day, I remember all those whose lives were lost that day, all those who have lost their lives fighting this war on terror, and Dennis O'Berg, who I wrote a tribute to for that project.

At 494 Dean Street in the Prospect Heights section of Brooklyn stands the building housing Engine Company 219 and Ladder Company 105. The two companies have shared that building since 1977. Prior to 1977, they were located in separate houses, about ? mile away from each other. Ladder 105 has its roots in a volunteer company, Ladder 5, from the Greenport section of Brooklyn that was organized in the latter half of the 19th century. After spending time as Ladder 5 of the Brooklyn Fire Department, Ladder 5 of the Fire Department of New York (FDNY), and Ladder 55 of the FDNY, Ladder 105 was organized on January 1, 1913 as a part of the FDNY.

One member of Ladder 105 who was lost on September 11th after responding to the rescue efforts at the World Trade Center site was Dennis O’Berg. Dennis was 28 years old at the time of his death. He was a resident of Babylon, on Long Island, where he lived with his wife of less than one year, Christine. Their first wedding anniversary would have been September 28, 2001.

Dennis didn’t always plan to be a firefighter. He graduated from the State University of New York at Geneseo with a degree in accounting and worked for the Big 4 accountancy firm Ernst & Young after graduation. However, he followed his father’s footsteps as a firefighter, entering the academy because he felt shackled to his accountant position. He graduated from the academy not long before the September 11th attacks and was assigned to Ladder 105. Being a firefighter changed him into a happy and smiling and easygoing person. On September 11th, he had been a firefighter for only seven and a half months.

Dennis’s remains were not found in the wreckage at Ground Zero, and his family held out hope that something would be found so that they could plan his funeral. After only his helmet, his jacket, and one of his boots was found, Dennis’s family held a memorial service for him on June 28, 2002, burying an empty casket. Dennis’s father, Lt. Dennis O’Berg., retired from the FDNY on September 11th to dedicate himself to finding his son. However, when all the wreckage had been cleared, it was not to be so.

Family and friends remember Dennis as someone who was young at heart. He was a fan of Harry Potter, Norman Rockwell, Star Wars, and the New York Rangers. He collected baseball cards and enjoyed all kinds of music. He was a romantic and often gave his wife roses for no particular reason, took her on long drives and picnics on the North Shore, and left her notes telling her that he loved her. She found one of those notes in her bed the evening before September 11th as she was preparing to retire for the night. His dream was to be there as a husband and father for his wife and kids and to raise a family on Long Island. He never got to fulfill that dream. Instead, his life was cut short by the terrorists who attacked America on September 11th.

Dennis P. O’Berg. Forever in the thoughts of his friends and family. And now, forever in my thoughts as well.

To learn more and pay tribute to other heroes lost to us on September 11, 2001, please visit the 2,996.

----

The surviving Bosco's and O'Bergs have a lot to say to President Obama about civilian courts. Dennis and Dorothy O'Berg oppose civil trials for the terrorists and they're writing to President Obama about it in 2009.

http://www.911familiesforamerica.org/?p=1966

[excerpts]

The American people do not support the use of our cherished federal courts as a stage by the “mastermind of 9/11″ and his co-conspirators to condemn this nation and rally their fellow terrorists the world over. As one New York City police detective, who lost 60 fellow officers on 9/11, told members of the Department of Justice’s Detainee Policy Task Force at a meeting last June, “You people are out of touch. You need to hear the locker room conversations of the people who patrol your streets and fight your wars.”

On May 21, you stated that military commissions, promulgated by congressional legislation and recently reformed with even greater protections for defendants, are a legal and appropriate forum to try individuals captured pursuant the 2001 AUMF, passed by Congress in response to the attack on America. Nevertheless, you announced a new policy requiring that Al-Qaeda terrorists should be tried in Article III courts “whenever feasible.”

We strongly object to the creation of a two-tier system of justice for terrorists in which those responsible for the death of thousands on 9/11 will be treated as common criminals and afforded the kind of platinum due process accorded American citizens, yet members of Al Qaeda who aspire to kill Americans but who do not yet have blood on their hands, will be treated as war criminals. To date, you have offered no explanation or justification for this contradiction, even as you readily acknowledge that the 9/11 conspirators, now designated “unprivileged enemy belligerents,” are appropriately accused of war crimes. We believe that this two-tier system, in which war criminals receive more due process protections than would-be war criminals, will be mocked and rejected in the court of world opinion as an ill-conceived contrivance aimed, not at justice, but at the appearance moral authority.

signed,

Maureen Bosco
Mother of Richard E. Bosco, 34, Citibank, One WTC, 105, Fl.

William Bosco
Father of Richard E. Bosco

[...]

Dorothy O’Berg
Mother of FDNY Firefighter Dennis P. O’Berg, 28, Ladder 105, WTC

Dennis E. O’Berg
Father of FDNY Firefighter Dennis P. O’Berg
zxp

Unread post by zxp »

simonshack 4 Sep 12 2010, 04:29 PM wrote:
nonhocapito 4 Sep 12 2010, 03:27 PM wrote: Is it maybe a piece of disinfo targeted to september clues?
Yes - most probably. I won't have any of it here, thanks.
You're too smart for me simon.

I know how you like your pet theories to be yours and yours alone, and you are still wrong about the cell-phone coverage in NYC. Keep on Editing and Hiding !!!

:blink: :D :ph43r: B) "USA ! USA !"
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

zxp 4 Sep 13 2010, 09:06 PM wrote:
simonshack 4 Sep 12 2010, 04:29 PM wrote:
nonhocapito 4 Sep 12 2010, 03:27 PM wrote: Is it maybe a piece of disinfo targeted to september clues?
Yes - most probably. I won't have any of it here, thanks.
You're too smart for me simon.

I know how you like your pet theories to be yours and yours alone, and you are still wrong about the cell-phone coverage in NYC. Keep on Editing and Hiding !!!

:blink: :D :ph43r: B) "USA ! USA !"
I love it when perps try to use the Internet to demonize the Internet while throwing out bizarre, non-contextualized insults.

You're still wrong about thinking you're the thought-police, zxp! Just keep on Browsing, Typing and Surfing!

"Idiotic desperate operatives! Pathetic attempts at ad hominem attacks!" Wooo! :rolleyes:
Dcopymope
Banned

Unread post by Dcopymope »

nonhocapito 4 Sep 12 2010, 11:34 PM wrote:
simonshack 4 Sep 12 2010, 11:17 PM wrote: But if you'd like to post a picture of her actual gravestone that would be fine.
this search

http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cg ... all&GSob=n

other than showing a memorial for the original vicsim Maria Behr (with same known picture), showed this page

http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cg ... 397&df=all&

which is possibly and probably dedicated to the same vicsim, and which states that she is buried at this cemetery

http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cg ... 867&df=all&

providing no picture for it.

Anyone in near the cemetery cares to pay a visit? (Not that even a gravestone would be evidence that a body is buried underneath, besides she could be one of the many supposedly "vaporized", as the perpetrators got tired of burying empty coffins)
Yeah, don't forget what Operation Northwoods said about staging fake funerals for mock victims. That document alone shows us what our government is truly capable of and how far they are willing to go in covert operations. Knowing how deceptive they really are, I say we shouldn't consider him providing a picture of a gravestone as definitive proof of her existence either. We're going to need a lot more than just a picture and a gravestone, especially in this digital age where anything can be faked.
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

fred 4 Sep 13 2010, 01:20 PM wrote:
Band of Dads
DENIS O'BERG

September 11, 2001

DENIS O'BERG
On September 11, FDNY Lieutenant Dennis O'Berg was standing in a cloud of ash when he radioed several times for his son, Dennis Patrick O'Berg, but heard nothing back. Lieutenant O'Berg would retire that same day and make Ground Zero and the job of finding his missing son his life's focus. ... [...]

Dorothy O’Berg
Mother of FDNY Firefighter Dennis P. O’Berg, 28, Ladder 105, WTC

Dennis E. O’Berg
Father of FDNY Firefighter Dennis P. O’Berg

WTF! "O'Berg"? Oh boy! The perps made a really stupid blunder on that one. :lol:

I have Scottish and Celtic ancestry, am very familiar with Anglo-Irish names and their origins, but I have never seen or heard of any such Irish name as O'Berg! Since 'Berg' is of Germanic origin, that is a total fabrication (i.e. if it were meant to be the Swedish ?berg / Arberg, or French Oberg, it would have been spelled that way ? but then they apparently can't decide if his first name is Denis or Dennis either :P) The only example I could find of O'Berg (apart from 9-11 vicsim lists) is the contrived 'amalgam' name of a musical band from 1999:

"Fenn O'Berg is an improvisional computer music trio made up of members Christian Fennesz, Jim O'Rourke and Peter Rehberg"

Good luck finding any O'Bergs in an Irish phone book :rolleyes:
"In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act." ? George Orwell
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

simonshack 4 Sep 13 2010, 08:38 AM wrote: *
"TRAJEDY"

I have a little obsession called 'spelling'.
As I constantly strive to improve my English spelling (this complex idiom not being my mother tongue) I always keep an eye open for spelling bloopers. I've noticed throughout the years some common misspellings people do - such as "anomoly" or "definately". Now, I don't know about you, but I have never encountered in all these years anyone spelling "tragedy" with "j"...

In fact, the first time I ever witnessed a "trajedy" was yesterday, on this very thread:

"justsayin" wrote:

I realize that their are people out there who are sick enough to try and capitalize on a trajedy.

http://z6.invisionfree.com/Reality_Shac ... &p=2197877

The second time I witnessed a "trajedy" was this morning when reading Webfairy's comment under this re-upload of SYNCHED OUT:

"Webfairy" wrote:

yes these are real images of Manhattan, which is a real place which suffered a real trajedy. different stations having different delay don't mean fake. different color balance on different stations don't mean fake. (...)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uGxK-OPPrw

Just saying.... ;)

Simon, you nailed it! :D

I actually share your "obsession" with forensic linguistics; recognizing idiosyncratic misspellings, punctuation and semantics can identify supposedly anonymous authors of text on the internet. I honed my own skills in that area by busting scammers, scumbags, hoaxers and trolls as a moderator on a huge poetry writing/ social site for many years (the stuff some immoral teenagers and adults get up to when they think their cyber anonymity can protect them from exposure is mind blowing!).

So, could this rambling "justsayin / webfairy," 'victim hugger,' self-contradictory shill, also be one of the mysterious culprits flagging your SYNCHED OUT vid? Awfully 'coincidental' activity & timing, that's for sure. And isn't Webfairy (Rosalee Grable) supposedly still emotionally obsessed with vicsim "Edna Cintron" as being real?

Anyway, I'd say the trajectory of this tragic "fairy" has been duly spotted, tracked & swatted B)

"In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act." ? George Orwell
fred
Banned

Unread post by fred »

Possible?

Image Image

In hindsight, this "Meet Edna Cintron: She was there." campaign looks mighty suspicious.

http://webfairytribute.blogspot.com/

Tuesday, January 22, 2008
Meet Edna Cintron: She Was There.

Edna stood waving for rescue in the North Tower plane shape hole for at least 20 minutes.

Her picture is in the NIST reports, waving to us that their tales of thousand degree heat from jet fuel is a lie.

There is effort afoot to deny her reality and her valor, from monsters who believe only in the banal and the mundane.

Edna Cintron doesn't fit their script.
Posted by Peggy Carter at 6:06 PM 40 comments
Nosmo King

Unread post by Nosmo King »

@Ma'at
Anyway, I'd say the trajectory of this tragic "fairy" has been duly spotted, tracked & swatted

Mere coincidence?

http://www.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2001/memori ... /3286.html

I think of him often, as he is the one person I did know directly who is the most horrific type of victim in this trajedy. My thoughts are with his family and I pray for them. Tom Wragg, friend
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Maybe Webfairy's job was to write a great big chunk of the memorials!
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

Nosmo King 4 Sep 16 2010, 08:46 AM wrote: @Ma'at
Anyway, I'd say the trajectory of this tragic "fairy" has been duly spotted, tracked & swatted
Mere coincidence?
http://www.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2001/memori ... /3286.html
I think of him often, as he is the one person I did know directly who is the most horrific type of victim in this trajedy. My thoughts are with his family and I pray for them. Tom Wragg, friend
Nosmo:
Actually, yes, that one could be a coincidence ? although the connection is possible, it is more tenuous. The significant identifying factor here is not that misspelling tragedy is so rare, but that it is unusual to see it in more literate venues.

However, the point here was, when it is misspelled twice by two supposedly different people in two separate comments, only hours apart, addressed to the same people on the same theme... then it is certainly beyond mere coincidence. :)
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

"I still can't comprhend the scope of this trajedy. I'm sorry it has taken me five years to express my sorrow for your loss. You and Maria are in my prayers each day. God bless"

http://www.9-11heroes.us/v/Maria_Rose_Abad.php

"I have never known you but we share the same surname. Thoughts of: is this someone in my family line? Well i have grieved over this trajedy and to your family my prayer is that the Lord will sustain you as the years pass.

http://www.9-11heroes.us/v/Carlos_S_DaCosta.php
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

Good find, Brian!

Well, that proves that probably the same person was employed to make those memorial comments -- either that or equally illiterate people :lol:
ATTC

Re: Drama under the OldElmTree

Unread post by ATTC »

That's hilarious that you now have to request to post in that forum now

You guys did some serious exposing there

http://www.oldelmtree.com/index.php?PHP ... ic=13568.0
Unleashed

Re:

Unread post by Unleashed »

justsayin wrote:
simonshack @ Sep 11 2010, 12:01 PM wrote:
justsayin @ Sep 11 2010, 01:47 PM wrote: I'm confused by all this chat about Maria Behr and fake pictures and Facebook pages. I just came across this forum today, ironically. What exactly is it that you are saying about her? I was a close friend of Maria and the pictures you are posting are of her and the memorial Facebook page her brother set up and the pictures on that site are of her as well. If anyone would know I would.
Justsayin,

I happen to be the gentleman responsible for providing a picture of your close friend to the official VOICES OF SEPTEMBER 11 memorial.
For almost nine years, it seems, they had no portrait of Maria - only a US flag:

First screenshot from "VOICES" (1st week of August 2010)

I took that 1st screenshot because another web entity (member "adsjrocky") on the OldElmTree forum claimed to know Maria intimately - yet refused to provide any proof of this claim. In fact, "asdjrocky" was very angry with me for some reason and told me firmly to stop inquiring about Maria. I then searched all over both existing /and abandoned 9/11 internet memorials for a picture of Maria. I finally found one and posted it on the OldElmTree forum. However, I 'maliciously' captioned the picture with a text that seemed to indicate that the picture was that of another 9/11 victim ("Lydia Estelle Bravo"). I figured that, if "asdjrocky" really was an intimate acquaintance of Maria ("the aunt of his step-son") he would have immediately recognized her and scolded me for posting a portrait of her. Instead, this was his succinct response (the post with Maria's picture is of course mine):

So, basically, "asdjrocky" failed to recognize his intimate friend Maria. He only responded to the last phrase in my post - no mention of the big portrait of Maria!
I was then promptly banned from the OldElmTree forum - and wasn't able to take a screenshot of my final exchange with "asdjrocky" which went a bit like this:

(quote) simonshack:
- So can you also certify for the lady pictured above, asdjrocky ?
(quote)assdjrocky
- No.
( followed by some angry blablabla which I frankly cannot recall...)

So, even as I insisted about Maria's portrait, "asdj" wouldn't recognize her !

A few days later, I went back to the "VOICES OF SEPTEMBER11" memorial - and to my great surprise - there was "my" portrait of Maria !

Second screenshot from "VOICES" (2nd week of August 2010)

You must admit I'm the most respectful conspiracy theorist you've ever met. Thanks to my efforts and concern, your close friend Maria Behr is now finally included in the official records for the upcoming NATIONAL MEMORIAL AND MUSEUM scheduled to open on September 12, 2011 ! ;)
The picture you provided is definitely Maria. I don't know anything about the Voices of 9/11 Memorial but why wouldn't the people responsible for the memorial contact the families of the victims if they don't have pictures or information they needed?

In any event, I hesitated to even post something after reading through the posts. I knew what the responses would be. I'm still not 100% sure I get what the whole controversy is over her based on what I read. What I gleened was that either people didn't think she was a real person that was killed on 9/11 or the pictures that were posted weren't her. I just wanted to confirm that the person in the pictures I saw is definitely Maria. ;)

Of course, I realize I am a bit late to this particular tete a tete. But, I feel compelled to point out that Maria Behr or Marie Behr (as a fb user post refers above) is just as likely to have been a man, if he exists/existed at all. There is/was indeed someone by the name Marie Behr who is one year younger that also lived in Milford.

You see somehow there seems to be a glitch where the etymology of names is not taken into consideration when hijacking an ID. When I searched this out, by far the name Maria Behr was associated with a German in heritage male. Likewise Marie Behr.

I came across this in my Ed Saiya search. There were all these far flung tales about how he was one of the FAME brothers in old Brooklyn town. Frankie, Artie, Mike and Ed. You know of Italian heritage. Except that Saiya is not an Italian name. It might sound Italian to whatever dufus was assigned to creating the background story here, but it is actually Indonesian or Indian!

So that this "Asuncion" addition and the other hispanic relatives are simply part of the laughable fictional background creation. http://www.peoplesmart.com/psp.aspx?_ac ... C&cam=1674