Drama under the OldElmTree

How the controlled opposition was designed to be part of the 9/11 hoax
simonshack
Administrator

Drama under the OldElmTree

Unread post by simonshack »

MARIA ASUNCION BEHR
or the roasting of "ROCKY who misses her dearly"

I just got banned from the Old Elm Tree forum because of the "vicsim" issue. A member of the forum ("asdjRocky") attacked me violently, saying that he had lost the aunt of his stepson, "MARIA BEHR". Rocky ("asdjrocky") said she was a wonderful woman who always took his stepson to baseball matches, yada yada, and that he sat beside her and so forth. So I looked in all the 9/11 memorials for her portrait. It was nowhere to be found...not on CNN, not on FRED OG FRIHED, not on Mary Fetchet's VOICES OF SEPT11... until at long last, I found ONE on the Sept11thmemorial:

http://www.sept11thmemorial.com/last_name.asp?Letter=B

So I then decided to play a little "lieutenant Columbo trick" on Rocky. I first tried to find a similar face of MARIA BEHR - and found it immediately in the "B" list.
This I did for reasons you may imagine for yourself:

LYDIA ESTELLE BRAVO:

So this morning I did a post on OET saying that some relative of LYDIA ESTELLE BRAVO had e-mailed me saying that she was used to be a neighbor of hers, that LYDIA was a grreat cook and that she was upset about our VicSim research". But instead of using LYDIA'S portrait for that post, I used MARIA's. Of course, my idea was that, if "Rocky" really had known MARIA BEHR, he would react at me posting a portrait of her! But here's how "asdjRocky" responded:

As you can see, asdjRocky does not react to the fact that I just posted a (supposed) portrait of his dearly missed auntie MARIA BEHR ! :lol:

Later in the thread (which i failed to screencap) I teasingly ask Rocky once again (he's obviously thinking I'm referring to "LYDIA BRAVO") :

"Can you certify for the lady pictured above?"

Rocky responds "NO"and adds some vapid comments about me being crazy.

Only later (after all of Rocky's friends on the OET forum getting raving mad at me), does Rocky request the pictures I posted of MARIA BEHR to be removed from the forum - for questions of privacy !!! :lol: :D :P Which the OET admin promptly complied to... So I responded that "I trust that Rocky will now ask the Sept11thmemorial to remove that picture of MARIA - which has been posted there since 2002..."

I just managed to add those final words on that forum: "Go ahead, you can ban me now". And so I was.

Just thought I had to tell the tale. The shills are weak - and goofy. And desperate.

ps: Our member Godzilla/aka Balantz who moderates the 9/11 threads at the OET forum tried ALL he possibly could to moderate the mayhem.
I warmly thank him for his relentless efforts to host the September Clues issues on the OET forum.
http://www.septemberclues.org
godzilla

Unread post by godzilla »

It was fun Simon. As "fun" as this stuff gets that is. I'll add my 2 cents here in a bit.
"It's not a matter of what is true that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true." - Henry Kissinger
simonshack
Administrator

godzilla 4 Aug 12 2010, 11:58 PM wrote: It was fun Simon. As "fun" as this stuff gets that is. I'll add my 2 cents here in a bit.
Well, Godzy,

We may be just a handful of people who grasp this episode fully - but let me say this (sorry- using full caps once in a while):

NEVER HAS A SHILL BEEN EXPOSED SO DRAMATICALLY. ROCKY SHOULD HAVE IMMEDIATELY COMMENTED/REACTED ON THE PICTURE OF HIS RELATIVE "MARIA ASUNCION BEHR" THAT I POSTED - if he knew her so well. He didn't. Only when he realized he had been pwned - he requested her picture to be removed from the OET forum ! :lol: :lol: :lol:
godzilla

Most definitely. I am putting forth that argument currently to my fellow mods there. It's an uphill battle Simon...an uphill battle :lol:
"It's not a matter of what is true that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true." - Henry Kissinger
godzilla

Reading through those threads at Old Elm Tree, when they piled on us Simon, is a real exposition in forum shillery.
godzilla

simonshack @ Aug 12 2010, 05:19 PM wrote:
godzilla 4 Aug 12 2010, 11:58 PM wrote: It was fun Simon. As "fun" as this stuff gets that is. I'll add my 2 cents here in a bit.
Well, Godzy,

We may be just a handful of people who grasp this episode fully - but let me say this (sorry- using full caps once in a while):

NEVER HAS A SHILL BEEN EXPOSED SO DRAMATICALLY. ROCKY SHOULD HAVE IMMEDIATELY COMMENTED/REACTED ON THE PICTURE OF HIS RELATIVE "MARIA ASUNCION BEHR" THAT I POSTED - if he knew her so well. He didn't. Only when he realized he had been pwned - he requested her picture to be removed from the OET forum ! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Rocky was busted big time. Playing a part in getting you banned must have saved his skin with his superiors after that BIG fuk-up. He should have studied his photos more carefully, don't you think? :lol: :lol: :lol:

He seems happy with the way it turned out. I see a future of Coronas and pretty girls on a private beach for him.
D.Duck
Banned

Unread post by D.Duck »

Sorry to say but that "Old Elm Tree" is a perp forum and no different from "Pump It Out"

All the shills congratulating themselves for doing a good shill job and the Mods are shaking hands.

If that had been a serious forum the Mods would have called out the shills in a heartbeat cos it was obvious, but they didn't, they covered the shills backs.

Good job Simon getting the shills out in the open.

D.Duck
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Let's face it, D.Duck.

Alex Jones isn't "getting it".

Jim Fetzer isn't "getting it".

Pump-it-out, Democratic Underground, Above Top Secret, David Icke Forums and all the other so-called conspiracy theory sites just don't "get it".

The politicians don't "get it".

The a-political libertarian independents don't "get it".

The artists and musicians who suspect something but who never say anything don't help by perpetuating the spiral of silence but hoping to influence things by soft suggestion. Do they truly suggest the idea that the towers were money-losing, easily emptied piles of wasted space? Are they really being "Smart" about the matter by not doing so, or are they just cowardly? Let's think about this. We are in a tight spot. America got all its wealth sucked away to oblivion and we're not allowed to talk about it.

The suggestion that nobody died and the whole thing is a scam should not be taboo any longer. The artificial bankrupting of the USA and the lies used to do it should not be taboo any longer. We should be able to argue about it in public just like creation versus evolution or whatever people are talking about now. It's time to stop treating it like a special case. It's almost been 9 years. It's history.

It's time to stop concluding such conversations with "oh well we're f#cked and it doesn't matter." It's time - really, now - to stop STOPPING the conversation about how the propaganda was done before the conversation even goes anywhere.

Even our own InvisionFree administration we are subject to is barely grasping the concepts enough to let us continue exercising first amendment rights to assemble our small scientific team to discuss matters. And they must have some understanding of this or they wouldn't be so "bold" as to permit our questions.

There must be some reason people are trapping each other in this sh#t.

Fakery works because people forbid one another from ASKING QUESTIONS. We are asking the tough questions - the most skeptical and therefore the most scientific evidence-demanding questions - and we are getting attacked for it by passive aggression. Enough of that.

Now we almost know how Galileo felt, huh? Thankfully, we have each other to share our unjust ostracization. I for one do not wish to glamorize our position. It's not all that entertaining to me, on a deeper level. I joke and laugh because it's the only thing that keeps me going. I find it unfortunate and infuriating and I want more people to "get it" so we can stop being persecuted by the Church of Blind Trust. Alright, being optimistic again. Sorry. [insert laffs]

It's time to end the spiral of silence. From now on, anytime you get a Tweet or read a blurb or someone in a cafe says "victims" or "those who died" on 9/11, it's time to ask - cheerfully and loudly - "Did people die on 9/11?"

And if someone says "yes" we ask immediately, politely, enticingly, "Are you sure? How do you know? Explain ..." just like we do here.

And we need to start doing it publicly until people are tripping over themselves trying to tell their version of the fake story and getting it all screwed up agreeing with one another on bad info.

These professional paid perps are doing it. If they can't even get the story right, why the hell should we be listening to our friends and family talk about it like they have any authority at all on who "died" on 9/11?

Let's keep everyone on their toes!

In the name of peace and love, if you are an anonymous reader with any influence whatsoever, it's time to start BRINGING UP THE POSSIBILITY THAT NOBODY DIED ON 9/11 OR IN ANY OF THE SO-CALLED TERROR ATTACKS OF THE FICTIONAL al-Qaueyeda OR WHATEVER THEY ARE CALLING THE BOOGEY-MAN NOW. Let's be brave and do it!
godzilla

I will add further experiences and observations in this space when I have a moment to do so.

Update edit: I'll just post further down. This post can be removed .
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

"
George M Behr

Maria turns 50 on 8/15/2010.. Here's how we suggest you celebrate her memory:
- Start with a great bottle of wine.
- Invite a few close friends (for her that translated usually to 20 or 30 people)
- Play some great music, classic rock would dominate the playlist, and of course live music is always better
- Finally top i...t off with laughter.

Enjoy!

If you want to do more and are financially blessed, consider donating to her scholarship fund at her High School: Maria A Behr McDevitt Scholarship. You can make a difference in the life of a young female student.

Thanks!

G

"

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=1 ... 584&v=wall

George her brother that is!
godzilla

Looks as though vicsim Maria was being set up in early 2009 as one of the fake persons with accompanying "portfolios", as in the above linked Facebook account complete with (ahem) 'photos', to be used by perp tools like asdjrocky. Those 'photos' are really something to see.
godzilla

Apologies for taking so long to share my observations of my experience in the recent Old Elm Tree drama with Simon. Just posting to update that I intend to post soon some of my thoughts about the cyberherding that has been going on there. I am observing the roles of the various perps stationed there, the ones who are possibly perps, and the other members who are herded into the "safe place" of supporting the corporate-media psyops of 9/11, as well as supporting media psyops on a daily basis, like for example the "BP spill" psyops. I'll lay out more here soon.

I must say, my interest in participating as an administrator at such a perp infested forum has greatly waned since Simon was piled on and forced out. I have spent a lot of energy and time promoting S. Clues and the Vicsim Research there over the past two years, attempting to enlighten members and fellow admin/mods. The recent perp drama has been somewhat disheartening to me. It was conflicting at times being a moderator during the drama and having to keep neutral. I have a few ideas of how to proceed there in promoting this research without having it sh#t upon by perp trolls.

Here's a link: http://www.oldelmtree.com/index.php?board=43.0
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

godzilla @ Aug 20 2010, 02:22 AM wrote: Apologies for taking so long to share my observations of my experience in the recent Old Elm Tree drama with Simon. Just posting to update that I intend to post soon some of my thoughts about the cyberherding that has been going on there. I am observing the roles of the various perps stationed there, the ones who are possibly perps, and the other members who are herded into the "safe place" of supporting the corporate-media psyops of 9/11, as well as supporting media psyops on a daily basis, like for example the "BP spill" psyops. I'll lay out more here soon.

I must say, my interest in participating as an administrator at such a perp infested forum has greatly waned since Simon was piled on and forced out. I have spent a lot of energy and time promoting S. Clues and the Vicsim Research there over the past two years, attempting to enlighten members and fellow admin/mods. The recent perp drama has been somewhat disheartening to me. It was conflicting at times being a moderator during the drama and having to keep neutral. I have a few ideas of how to proceed there in promoting this research without having it sh#t upon by perp trolls.

Here's a link: http://www.oldelmtree.com/index.php?board=43.0
Thanks for your efforts in offering people the tool of ultra-skepticism.

If they don't know how to use it after your repeated attempts at sharing it, you may as well take your energy to a place where it will be appreciated. It might be unclear where that place might be, but hopefully somewheres in your local community.

If you inspire just one person, it's worth it. ;)
simonshack
Administrator

BREAKING NEWS !

MARIA BEHR now pictured on ...
http://www.voicesofseptember11.org/dev/ ... o=28146500

Woah! Great news, folks. Looks like I can help VOICES (Mary Fetchet's hoaxer cove) complete their sloppy and frankly "offensive-to-the-families" memorial site. Please keep in mind that they are the official appointees of the upcoming 1billion NATIONAL 9/11 MEMORIAL AND MUSEUM. After 9 years, one would think they should have a portrait of every 9/11 victim. Not?

When the OldElmTree drama started, the first memorial I looked up was - naturally - VOICES. Well, this is what I found in place of Maria Behr's gentle face:

That's right, a rather sad "We-will-never-forget" US flag.

It seems that the 9/11 hoaxers did forget where they had 'stored' that lone MARIA BEHR portrait which I found by pure chance (and diligent efforts) on this little-known, seemingly abandoned memorial:

That's where I picked Maria's rare portrait to do my "Columbo trick" on Rocky at the OldElmTree...(see posts above).
But today, only days later, I return to VOICES and....abracadabra ! Lo and behold ...
There appears MARIA ! :lol:

*********************************************************************************
ps: Godzilla, this link http://www.oldelmtree.com/index.php?board=43.0 brings me to an empty OldElmTree page with a box saying : "Sorry simonshack, you are banned from using this forum! At member's request." I deserve it - been a very naughty boy ! ;)
godzilla

simonshack @ Aug 20 2010, 07:12 AM wrote: ps: Godzilla, this link http://www.oldelmtree.com/index.php?board=43.0 brings me to an empty OldElmTree page with a box saying : "Sorry simonshack, you are banned from using this forum! At member's request." I deserve it - been a very naughty boy ! ;)
You aren't missing much worth reading, Simon. :P