Truth Movement

How the controlled opposition was designed to be part of the 9/11 hoax
fred
Banned

Unread post by fred »

Brutal Metal @ Sep 26 2010, 08:04 PM wrote:
I thought it was determined that Olsen and Angell were Real people?

My opinion is this: It would appear that "David Angell" was a pen name of writer/actor/producer/wannabe-Republican Senate Candidate and suspected 9-11 hoaxer John Ratzenberger.

I believe that Barbara Olson retired from public life by faking her own death and remarrying her sleazy Washington political-insider bedfellow Solicitor Ted Olson. She now calls herself "Lady Booth" Olson and enjoys the celebrity-inspired skin-pulled-back-tight look favored by Mr and Mrs Kirk Douglas.

hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Brutal Metal @ Sep 26 2010, 07:04 PM wrote:
hoi.polloi 4 Sep 26 2010, 04:35 PM wrote:
Dcopymope 4 Sep 26 2010, 01:16 PM wrote:
Brutal Metal 4 Sep 26 2010, 06:22 AM wrote: wouldn't it be funny if someone found out that high profile victims like Olsen and Angell turned up sipping Pina Coladas on a Caribbean island with Fat Bank accounts and Posh residences? Stranger things have surely happened!! :D
Yeah, just like the seven alleged hijackers that turned up alive. :lol: :lol: :lol:
It's a simulation, guys.

If you buy the sims, you are essentially selling your soul to SimCity :P

They play around with these things - Mr.Sim hijacked this, Mr.Sim turned up alive here, Mr.Sim is "in" on it ... it's just a computer program doll being danced in your view in different scenarios.
I thought it was determined that Olsen and Angell were Real people?
Nope; that wasn't really determined anywhere. As far as I know, the Ted Olson 'my wife flashback' on CNN was the first and only place I ever saw her. Interesting to me that "all that information" was packed into that one post-9/11 interview.

I like Fred's thought process, though I am still not buying the "victim" thing at all and the side-life of a secret agent is more believable to me but ... still not quite buying it. I dunno. We'll see.
Brutal Metal

Unread post by Brutal Metal »

Wouldn't there be a record for the WIFE of a High ranking Gov't official?
Granted I personally haven't researched it but DAMM are we getting scammed Big Time by this guy? He also had a Tearful interview in the "102 minutes that changed America" documentary on History Channel!
fred
Banned

Unread post by fred »

Ted Olson is clearly a "spooky insider." I don't think Barbara Olson was any kind of victim, I think she's another spooky insider who is yet another willing participant in the scam. As for whether there was ever a "real person" named Barbara Olson who became a CNN commentator, I have no strong opinion.

I think it's more likely (and logistically simpler) that she was some kind of spook plant or shill from the very beginning, and that her unlikely "demise" was just another role for whatever actress was playing the part in the first place.

The problem with having real people volunteer to disappear is that their friends and relatives need to be in on the act and not brag about knowing someone with a secret life. It's a lot easier to create a fake ID for a spook, and then have that ID disappear when they stop paying people to play that role.

It looks to me like the couple formerly known as Ted and Barbara Olson is still alive and well and up to its old tricks under the new name of "Ted and Lady Booth Olson". After all, in his interviews Ted says the government has lots of reasons to lie about all sorts of things. He should know.
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

I still have to understand the whole Angell story as debated on this forum (he has a spooky bio because of the pentagon and other details, but Simon's argument with the pictures seems pretty strong too), but here are a few elements to add to the picture (sorry if they have already been noted):

The wikipedia's page on David Angell was created on September 14th 2001.

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?tit ... did=247234

David Angell, American TV sitcom producer. Angell died at 54 on September 11, 2001 in the crash of American Airlines Flight 11 in the September 11, 2001 Terrorist Attack. Angell, a native of West Barrington, Rhode Island, was a longtime NBC producer who played a leading role in creating Frasier, Wings, and Cheers.
Angell was returning to Los Angeles with his wife, Lynn, after attending a family wedding in Chatham. He was survived by his brother, Kenneth A. Angell, the Roman Catholic bishop of Vermont.

The anonymous user who created this page added a number of other things to wikipedia all around those days, its activity stopped on the 17th of september 2001 (possibly interesting stuff on this list).

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?tit ... 180.71.xxx

Angell did not have a page on wikipedia before, which might be normal even for a famous producer, since the show "Frasier" itself didn't have a page on wikipedia until the 31st of December 2001 (""Frasier" was created in 1993: Wikipedia in 2001). The page had a single line and did not mention Angell.

The first appearance of David Angell on the page of the show "Frasier" dates back to 7 April 2004, by user Thomas Veil (this being his very FIRST contribution to wikipedia. He's still active today)

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?tit ... id=3090611

On the page of the show "Wings", Angell is first named on the 14th of April 2005, by prolific user Great Scott:

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?tit ... d=13327504

On the page of "Cheers", Angell made its appearance the 27 january 2006

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?tit ... d=36943603

added by user Staxringold who credits as a source IMDB.

Apparently Angell did not have a page on IMDB until 2004

http://web.archive.org/web/200404111718 ... nm0029628/

and a bio until 2005

http://web.archive.org/web/200505300135 ... 029628/bio

(at least, that's the oldest stuff I could find on IMDB).

In his bio we read that he won an Emmy in 1983 "for an episode that first broadcast on November 17, 1983 titled Old Flames", however there is no mention of it on this page of IMDB itself:

http://www.imdb.com/event/ev0000223/1983

while the award is mentioned on this unofficial page for the first time in 2006:

http://web.archive.org/web/200611140639 ... 983-E.html

This video at 2:17

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8VaJgzUa0g

seems to corroborate the writing credit of that episode to one David Angell, although it does very likely comes from a DVD, possibly released after 9/11. (In fact, according to Amazon,

http://www.amazon.com/Cheers-Complete-S ... B00008NV4G

the DVD of the first season was released in 2003.)

------------

While not exhaustive, I guess this research might show that Angell was firstly included in Wikipedia -- and the whole web, apparently -- as one of the victims of 9/11, and only secondly, no less than two or three years later, his name started appearing on dedicated places as that of a producer or writer of NBC.
Brutal Metal

Unread post by Brutal Metal »

Yeah and that Frasier character Niles and his wife on the show had that child and they named it in memory of David Angell? WEIRDO Stuff right there!!
Could very well have been a ghost writer that NONE of them knew since lots of us guys have painstakingly tried to uncover ANY video footage or photos of him on the podium for the 5 Emmys in a row that the show one for best comedy.. ( I personally spent 3 hours one nite trying to find Anything and came up Snake eyes!) You would think one of the head writers and creators of the show would be present for such an event?? What's the total picture count we've found on this supposed Multiple Emmy winner? 4?
1. Charlie Sheen
2. Martin Sheen
3. Kelsey Grammar
4. Steve Buscemi
5. Ratz
6. Rachel Uchitel
7. Michael Moore
8. Dennis Leary
and so on....
D.Duck
Banned

Unread post by D.Duck »

Brutal Metal,

I suppose you checked some other Emmy award winning writers and came up with a lot of stuff, so please post it.

Thanks
D.Duck

EDIT: We are talking from 1982 to 2000.
reel.deal
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Unread post by reel.deal »

Last edited by reel.deal on Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MrConstitutionalist

Re: Truth Movement

Unread post by MrConstitutionalist »

Yes its unfair to categorize people as shills for not knowing the planes were fake if we are talking regular people. If we are talking prominent people in the truth movement who have supposedly studied 9/11 at great length for 10 years than yes they are shills. There is too much evidence of those planes not hitting the towers. Then September Clues has clear video evidence of them adding it to peoples supposed home videos. It took me just a a cpl months once i knew about 9/11 to know about the planes. To think Alex, Luke and Bermas dont know that would be absurd.
JamieK

Unread post by JamieK »

Can someone please tell me why my post disappeared? Was it moved somewhere else?

Thanks.
lux

Unread post by lux »

^ Looks like it was moved to the thread "Victims Comp Fund ..."
nonhocapito

It is here, in fact, I answered to it. I am not sure why it has been moved there, but it was a pretty generic post so it can be anywhere in the 9/11 threads I guess. :)
JamieK

Unread post by JamieK »

Was the Truth Movement completely created by the perps from the very beginning or was it infiltrated by the perps?

If it was created, why did they create an opposition to the official story?
nonhocapito

JamieK wrote:Was the Truth Movement completely created by the perps from the very beginning or was it infiltrated by the perps?

If it was created, why did they create an opposition to the official story?
These questions have pretty simple answers, that can be read in many places and forms all through this board and especially in the "truther and shills" section.

To give you my personal, cumulative answer, I would say that, probably, no organization or group was ever "infiltrated" in preparation of 9/11. Not in the way we imagine it, anyway. Groups were probably created from scratch and are to be considered 100% fake, even if they lure in "genuine" individuals. "Al Quaeda" "We are change" "Anonymous" etc.
Of course, these are not experiences "out of the blue", but rather continuations and enhancements of very old counter-information operations that have been going on for years or centuries. It has been just a matter to tweak them and refurbish them for the big plan. Unfortunately the digital world has made their job much easier, and apparently, much powerful, at least in the short run -- as creating the illusion of numbers and threats is today so simple.

In any case, to have fake oppositions appears to be a requirement for every government, probably because we are talking about governments that are really very weak and base their power on a very thin pet consensus that has to be continually renewed with bullshit.

With 9/11, the way I see it Michael Moore took care of the early left-wing incredulity, while Alex Jones prepared for the long-run conservative liberal old-america incredulity. They work for the same goal.
Makkonen

Unread post by Makkonen »

JamieK wrote:If it was created, why did they create an opposition to the official story?
Pretty much the same reason a thing like Wikileaks exists: to funnel and herd all potential skeptics/dissidents into a dead-end "conspiracy theory carousel" kind of show so that they get sufficiently high on that illusory empowerment, even if it's just a part of one's lifestyle/opinion map and nothing else.