Supposed eye witness to 9/11 attacks

How the controlled opposition was designed to be part of the 9/11 hoax
Dcopymope
Banned

Supposed eye witness to 9/11 attacks

Unread post by Dcopymope »

I was wondering if anyone has ever heard of a man named Maulder? He has a Youtube account but all of his videos are private because they keep deleting his accounts. He sent me a link to one of his videos where he talks about what he saw as a supposed eye witness. He said he didn't see any planes hit the towers, only explosions going off. I'm assuming he knows all about the September Clues research since he sent the video directly to me. I'm surprised he hasn't joined the September Clues forum yet if he didn't already.
idschmyd

Unread post by idschmyd »

Dunno the guy. But the vid is extreme sh#t. I cannot be defamatory enough, though it's strangely amusing.

2:13; image of mixed race gorpers with Maulder circled. Priceless. A more complete breakdown would steal valuable smoking time.

Thanks for being out there and getting the link Dcopymope.
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

This was definitely worth my time. Thanks! :lol:
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

I never noticed how much this famous photograph resembles a bunch of sims before.

Thanks for the reminder, nonho!
idschmyd

nonhocapito 4 Oct 14 2010, 05:23 AM wrote: This was definitely worth my time. Thanks! :lol:
Cheers for my new screen saver :D
Tufa

Unread post by Tufa »

The story told is reasonably accurate. The text -- and the Sim picture -- was edited in by someone else. It was not done by him; it don't follow the style of his presentation. He tell a story of only explosions and no planes. The part where he show books of structural engineering and attempts to calculate something -- kindly note that the WTC story is so bad, you will hardly need any such detailed calculation. As soon as you see the jagged hole in the tower, the video is bad!

My critical thoughts is as follows:
1) He say he has detailed drawings of the towers. No one else seems to have these?
2) His age. He seems too young for me. How old do you think he was in 2001?

There are a handful of other stories such as this. The problem is to actually verify one of them.

If the video is good, it should be possible to find and contact him. Ask much about his calculations! In that case I would also like to make a note to the posts above.

If the video is not good, he tell us about "an explosion". That there even was "an explosion" is open for debate. If the video is wrong, this is what he try to sell us!
Then who edited in the "funny" picture -- with the mixed race simms -- and why?
Dcopymope
Banned

Tufa @ Oct 14 2010, 01:16 PM wrote: The story told is reasonably accurate. The text -- and the Sim picture -- was edited in by someone else. It was not done by him; it don't follow the style of his presentation. He tell a story of only explosions and no planes. The part where he show books of structural engineering and attempts to calculate something -- kindly note that the WTC story is so bad, you will hardly need any such detailed calculation. As soon as you see the jagged hole in the tower, the video is bad!

My critical thoughts is as follows:
1) He say he has detailed drawings of the towers. No one else seems to have these?
2) His age. He seems too young for me. How old do you think he was in 2001?

There are a handful of other stories such as this. The problem is to actually verify one of them.

If the video is good, it should be possible to find and contact him. Ask much about his calculations! In that case I would also like to make a note to the posts above.

If the video is not good, he tell us about "an explosion". That there even was "an explosion" is open for debate. If the video is wrong, this is what he try to sell us!
Then who edited in the "funny" picture -- with the mixed race simms -- and why?
Yeah, I noticed that the text that kept popping up on the screen and the pic was added in there. Since his videos are unlisted there is no way anybody would know his account is there unless you know the link to his account. I Google searched his user name and it only pops up at Youtube, his full name doesn’t come up at all, so as far as I can tell his Youtube account is the only way you could contact him, if he hasn't been snatched up by the powers that be already, because someone else might be using his account, going by the way the video was edited.
idschmyd

The vid has been pulled (taken off YT, not demolished) by the user. Dcopymope, can you contact Moulder and ask him why? Also ask him to post you YT's previous confirmations of why it was pulled in the past. I mean, if the vid producers are taking down their own work, it doesn't matter.
Dcopymope
Banned

idschmyd 4 Oct 17 2010, 12:09 PM wrote: The vid has been pulled (taken off YT, not demolished) by the user. Dcopymope, can you contact Moulder and ask him why? Also ask him to post you YT's previous confirmations of why it was pulled in the past. I mean, if the vid producers are taking down their own work, it doesn't matter.
Yeah, I sent him a message concerning this issue, it’s my second message actually, and I still haven't gotten any response for the first one. In the first message I asked him whether or not he actually heard anything hit the towers, and what it sounded like if he did. Here is the link to his YouTube channel if you have any questions for him, if that is in fact Chris Maulder running the channel.

maulderfortruth's Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/maulderfortruth
idschmyd

Dcopymope @ Oct 17 2010, 01:44 PM wrote:
idschmyd 4 Oct 17 2010, 12:09 PM wrote: The vid has been pulled (taken off YT, not demolished) by the user. Dcopymope, can you contact Moulder and ask him why?.

Yeah, I sent him a message concerning this issue, it’s my second message actually, and I still haven't gotten any response for the first one.

Thanks for the link Dcopymope. The account is empty of info. I read that "his videos are private because they [YT] keep deleting his accounts." Where did you learn this? Did he send you a private message? I'd like to know before I wade in and make an unusually big tit of myself. Thanks.
Dcopymope
Banned

idschmyd 4 Oct 17 2010, 02:52 PM wrote:
Dcopymope 4 Oct 17 2010, 01:44 PM wrote:
idschmyd 4 Oct 17 2010, 12:09 PM wrote: The vid has been pulled (taken off YT, not demolished) by the user. Dcopymope, can you contact Moulder and ask him why?.

Yeah, I sent him a message concerning this issue, it’s my second message actually, and I still haven't gotten any response for the first one.

Thanks for the link Dcopymope. The account is empty of info. I read that "his videos are private because they [YT] keep deleting his accounts." Where did you learn this? Did he send you a private message? I'd like to know before I wade in and make an unusually big tit of myself. Thanks.
I've been all over the net spreading September Clues research and that’s how he found me and sent me the link to the video through private message around August, so he knows all about September Clues. I didn't put the video up then because I was skeptical of his credibility (I still am actually). If he is indeed a real witness with damning evidence as he claimed he has, then he's most likely been grabbed by the spooks by now, which would explain why almost no one has ever heard of him. I think he was going to take his evidence to court. It’s kind of like what UN weapons inspector David Kelly was going to do before he was suicided. Understand this, we can post all the evidence on the internet exposing 911 for the fraud that it is for as long as the perps allow us to, they won't come after you until you actually start doing something with that evidence, you know, like taking it to court.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Dcopymope 4 Oct 17 2010, 06:31 PM wrote: Understand this, we can post all the evidence on the internet exposing 911 for the fraud that it is for as long as the perps allow us to, they won't come after you until you actually start doing something with that evidence, you know, like taking it to court.
I understand, I understand...

I think you'll also understand that nothing the villains can do at this stage will ever change the course of human knowledge. They may temporarily change the course of justice for a while, keeping themselves out of trouble as they wither into senility. Their younger minions may keep flapping their oily wings for another while - but I'd say their stolen airtime is running out. I believe it is only matter of time until the opportunistic parasites of this world get jettisoned into the infinite void - a bit like Ridley Scott's alien from the Nostromo spaceship.

Forget Darwin, just think of this as a battle between cool and uncool creatures. Between virtue and sleaziness, rightness and wrongness. Or, if you will, a battle between the forces of intelligent versus stupid life on this planet. No measure of propaganda-induced fear will stop true knowledge from gaining ground - since arrogance and idiocy has historically brought about the downfall of the most daunting and powerful empires.

Stay cool, folks. We're doing well. <_<
http://www.septemberclues.org
Dcopymope
Banned

simonshack 4 Oct 17 2010, 11:16 PM wrote:
Dcopymope 4 Oct 17 2010, 06:31 PM wrote: Understand this, we can post all the evidence on the internet exposing 911 for the fraud that it is for as long as the perps allow us to, they won't come after you until you actually start doing something with that evidence, you know, like taking it to court.
I understand, I understand...

I think you'll also understand that nothing the villains can do at this stage will ever change the course of human knowledge. They may temporarily change the course of justice for a while, keeping them out of trouble as they wither into senility. Their younger minions may keep flapping their oily wings for another while - but I'd say their stolen airtime is running out. I believe it is only matter of time until the opportunistic parasites of this world get jettisoned into the infinite void - a bit like Ridley Scott's alien from the Nostromo spaceship.

Forget Darwin, just think of this as a battle between cool and uncool creatures. Between virtue and sleaziness, rightness and wrongness. Or, if you will, a battle between the forces of intelligent versus stupid life on this planet. No measure of propaganda-induced fear will stop true knowledge from gaining ground - since arrogance and idiocy has historically brought about the downfall of the most daunting and powerful empires.

Stay cool, folks. We're doing well. <_<
Well, I gotta say that I tried to find something in this post to disagree with, but I couldn't, well said Simon. B)
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

And the above was my first and last warning to the aspiring fearmongers.
http://www.septemberclues.org
idschmyd

Just for a moment retuning to Mr. Bare-footin’ Easy-Like-Sunday-Mornin’ Would-I-Lie-In-My-Pyjamas. To be honest, I could only stomach two and half minutes of him. He endorses a patently loony toon pic and pushes ‘multiple witnesses’ to ‘what we all saw’ with a big Infowart alert right at the start of the vid. I didn’t wait for him to produce his big book of engineering for wallies. I sense that if he’s an engineer he’s of the Pop Mechanics variety, but that’s just a feeling.

It came up on the Forum recently this business of whether YT removing videos adds cred to their contents; it depends a great deal on the contents. It would be pretty damning if it turns out the producers are removing their own work and blaming YT, but that remains to be confirmed. I've written him a brief note. We'll see.

“until you actually start doing something”

We are. At least, we’re trying, aren’t we? To say we’re not is like saying the BBCick does nothing broadcasting rubbish about OBL. I meet a lot of apathy regards Terrorism and Responses, and wonder, as the hoaxers must, whether propaganda is worth the effort. But we have to keep getting the real news, and getting it to other people. This is only partially a legal matter, it’s more a social matter. The truth is the hand that pulls back the curtain; once the illusion is revealed it no longer functions, and the truth neither. Learning that ‘9/11’ was a hoax doesn’t give you eternal light, but it orientates you much more usefully for making sense of the world, and this particular hoax remains the most garish and clumsy example to introduce newcomers to this kind of military gamery and how deeply it has infiltrated society. September Clues has done great work on the social side, a social service indeed, and this forum keeps coming up trumps!

Sweet words, Simon. Between Real and Fake; Keeping it Real!