Major Damning evidence against Luke Rudkowski

How the controlled opposition was designed to be part of the 9/11 hoax
whatsgoingon
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Re: Major damning evidence against LUKE RUDKOWSKI

Unread post by whatsgoingon »

Last edited by whatsgoingon on Fri May 24, 2013 8:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
reel.deal
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Re: Major damning evidence against LUKE RUDKOWSKI

Unread post by reel.deal »

Last edited by reel.deal on Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
maggie

Re: Major Damning evidence against Luke Rudkowski

Unread post by maggie »

This article is old, from 2010, and has to do with Luke's misappropriation of We Are Change money:
< http://cryptome.org/0002/luke-rudkowski.htm >
Not very nice.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

maggie wrote:This article is old, from 2010, and has to do with Luke's misappropriation of We Are Change money:
< http://cryptome.org/0002/luke-rudkowski.htm >
Not very nice.

Methinks this timeline is not entirely coincidental...

SEPTEMBER 16 2010:
Lukasz Rudowski exposed as a ...ehrm...vicsim on Cluesforum <_<
http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 0#p2209140

OCTOBER 29 2010:

Lukasz Rudowski "exposed as a crook/embezzler" (early retirement?)
http://cryptome.org/0002/luke-rudkowski.htm
maggie

Unread post by maggie »

Simon,
Now I'm really confused.
Whoever or whatever Luke really is, he's not "retired", but still being a big player on the anti-NWO scene.
The disclosure of Luke's alleged financial misappropriations didn't make him go away.
Here's a recent interview between Luke and Dan Dicks of Press for Truth:
< http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... Aizn7Q5bAg#! >
There are some ironies within the interview, for instance, where Luke talks about many exchanges with the would-be powers that be.
If Luke was any real threat to these guys, Luke would have been discretely offed by now, surely.
Sometimes I think We Are Change, Infowars, Press for Truth, Love Police and groups like that are designed to flush out all their proponents for intended later roundups to the FEMA camps, not that such a thing is a done deal at all.
lux

Unread post by lux »

"Major Damning Evidence? Never heard of him!"
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

I agree, maggie. Lucasz Rudkowski seems to be one of those "hold your enemies closer than your friends" kinda people - trying to gain street credibility (while discrediting any given movement) through hanging out in, and arranging incidents with, those "alternative" hang outs.
simonshack
Administrator

CURIOSER and CURIOSER...

This Lukasz Milewski/Lukasz Rudowski case is getting curioser and curioser.

You may recall that I found this Lukasz Rud(k)owski look-alike among the 9/11 vicsims.

The look-alike's name is Lukasz Milewski - an alleged "food service handler, Forte Food Service" who died at age 21 in WTC1.
http://edition.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2001/me ... /3664.html

Of course, it could perhaps be a matter of pure coincidental happenstance that :

- Both of those Poles who look like twin brothers also share the same first name
- That in Polish, the word "MILE" means "kind, pleasant, affable, hearty" - whereas "RUDO" sounds like...well, "rude, unpleasant"...

Today I decided to use a people search engine to see if I could find any Lukasz Milewski and Lukasz Rudkowski in the USA - and... bingo:
Lukasz Milewski (1 found) age 32 - location/residences: Streamwood, IL / Chicago, IL / Des Plaines, IL
http://www.lookupanyone.com/results.php ... cusfirst=0

Lukasz Rudkowski (1 found) age 25 - location/residence : Brooklyn, NY
http://www.lookupanyone.com/results.php ... cusfirst=0
Now, I have problems believing that the founder of the Wearechange "9/11 truth" worldwide network is only 25. I suspect him of lying about his age - just like Alex Jones. In fact, a Dutch member of the LetsRoll forum ("Suarez") who apparently met Rudkowski in 2011 at a truther meeting (and who also questions Rudkowski's stated age) once wrote: "On his youtube channel it says he's 31 years old. That's of course no solid proof but to me that's closer to the truth than Luke claiming to be 24 years old. Besides, why would he make such a big deal out of his age if he hasn't got anything to hide?" That would make Rudkowski 32 years old today... Wow - I guess that' just another one of those coincidental happenstances... The two of them - Rudkowski and Milewski - are both 32 today? Really? Fascinating stuff!

So is there any evidence that this 32-year-old Lukasz Milewski exists? Huh, yes: I found this house owned by one Lukasz Milewski on a Chicago real estate website (remember: I was able to find only ONE 'Lukasz Milewski' in the entire US of A).

http://chicago.blockshopper.com/propert ... nit_301_c/
Bizarre fact : Lukasz Milewski and his family members (I guess that Bogumila and Jan are his mum and dad) appear to keep selling the house back and forth... to each other! The last transaction (from mum and dad to Lukasz) - took place in 2006.

But hey, in any case, this Lukasz Milewski was still alive in 2006! So what's going on here?
And here comes the proverbial cherry on the cake - I hope you're ready for the cherry, folks : <_<

On the Legacy 9/11 Memorial website, we learn that Lukasz Rudowski actually shared a room with Lukasz Milewski's cousin!

September 12, 2011
"Luke's cousin was my room-mate, 9/11 came as a shock.I can't believe Lukasz disappeared 10 years ago. He had a bright future."
Luke Rudkowski, Brooklyn, New York
http://www.legacy.com/guestbooks/guestb ... pid=126367
Just another "coincidental happenstance" - I suppose !!! :P :rolleyes:

So, to sum it all up:

Lukasz Milewski, the alleged 21-year-old Polish kid who died on 9/11 ...

- Is a pretty compelling Lukasz Rudkowski look-alike. Rudkowski is, of course, also Polish.
- Milewski is now (11 years later) apparently still alive, now aged 32 - and owns a house in Chicago.
- Milewski has the same age today as Rudkowski (who stated on his Youtube account to be aged 31 - in 2011)
- In Polish, 'Mile' means "kind, affable" - whereas in English, 'Rudo' suggests "rude" - the opposite of "kind, affable".
- Lukasz Rudkowski himself claims (on the Legacy 9/11 Memorial site) to have shared a flat with Lukasz Milewski's cousin.

Seriously: what are the odds of all this? And can someone in Chicago please drive down to 6561 West School Street/Chicago-Dunning - and snap a picture of the 32-year-old Lukasz Milewski - who should have perished 11 years in ago in the flaming WTC1 at age 21?
simonshack
Administrator

Lol - it gets crazier still ! :lol: :lol:

On page 2 of the Legacy memorial page of Lukasz Milwewski, we have a Luke Rudowski
(no, not Rudkowski) leaving this comment - dated July 02, 2011:
July 02, 2011
I once had the honor meeting Lukasz. He is a very talented and enjoyable person. You are deeply missed, I will never forget you...
~
Luke Rudowski,
New York, New York
http://www.legacy.com/guestbooks/guestb ... 367&page=2
So now we have a 'Luke Rudkowski' AND a 'Luke Rudowski' - who both knew Lukasz Milewski - posting tributes on his Legacy.com obituary page. Good grief... :wacko:
birdman2

Unread post by birdman2 »

I was a supporter of Occupy here in New Zealand last year, so I watched the following interview with Luke Rudkowski with great interest, knowing already (thanks to cluesforum) that Luke had a suspect history. The video was uploaded November 2011.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VICEwwilk-Q

Luke is pretty slick, I think he plays his role well in this interview, and (unfortunately) there is a great deal of what he says that I would agree with (as a general supporter of the Occupy movement myself). However, there were two comments that caught my attention. At around 10:20 Luke and David start discussing the mainstream media and its biased coverage of Occupy. Then they move on to the topic of agent provocateurs. Luke's words need to be examined alongside his body language.

The first point of interest is a Freudian slip.
@10:45
David: ".. I was going to come to that, you've got, obviously, agent provocateurs here to cause trouble"
Luke: "oh yeah, that's, that's definitely without a problem"

It sounds as if Luke had intended to say either "that's definitely without a doubt" OR "that's definitely a problem" but, he makes a Freudian slip of the tongue and instead he says that agent provocateurs are "definitely without a problem". You can see the internal contradictions expressed in his body language as he says this, look at the swinging, circling movement he makes with his head, something in between a nod and a shake, that ends up as neither.

The second comment occurs soon after.
@11:00
David: "... but like you've just mentioned, you've got the political version of agent provocatuers, which are people that the mainstream media give time to ..."
Luke: "exactly"
David: "or who are claiming to represent what people are saying here, when it's just representing their own agenda, how much of that is going on?"
Luke: "A tremendous amount of that ..."

When Luke says this last line, look at the how different his body language is now, no vague head circling, he is nodding and speaking with rhythm and clear emphasis.

(and in an unrelated point, I don't appreciate him referring to people who struggle with alcoholism, and/or are homeless, as "mentally deranged" or "retard drunk alcoholics".)
antipodean

Unread post by antipodean »

Hi Birdman just a bit curious, how involved did you get with the NZ occupy movement ?
Given that one of Luke Rudkowski's mates (Cosmos) played a leading role in setting it up.

http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?p=2360733#p2360733
birdman2

Hi antipodean,

You're a fellow kiwi as I understand it? Hello! I was down at my local Occupy site almost everyday when it was active. As far as it being "set up" by any particular person or organisation, that wasn't my experience of it. My experience was that a lot of different people came and went, many people had leadership roles. Were some of those people plants, or otherwise untrustworthy? Maybe. I thought about that occasionally when I was there, but in the end that thought/worry didn't detract from the experience for me. It was one of the most exciting things I've ever been a part of. I shared a lot of information from cluesforum at Occupy because there were so many open-minded people, and it was the right kind of space. Also, there was such a wealth of time! We were able to get into some really lengthy conversations, because nobody had anywhere they needed to be in a hurry. Even though there are no tents up anymore in my city, some fantastic networking came out of Occupy, I met some great people that I am still in touch with.

Does the presence of a few shills coming and going from this forum detract from the fantastic research that is done here? I'm sure you'll agree that it doesn't, not in the slightest. I feel the same way about Occupy. Sure, some nefarious entities may have been involved at the beginning, and/or supported it, but I believe that it quickly spiraled beyond their control (if it ever was under "their" control). There were 1000s of people from all walks of life that came and went in the time that I was involved, some who stayed long-term, some who just came for a short conversation. The majority of those interactions were genuine and empowering, in my opinion.

Edit: I've just taken another look at the video you posted, and I remember watching it at the time, when you posted it last year (I'm a long time lurker). I was dismayed then as I am now to see people from USA "9/11 Truth" turning up at Occupy NZ. But I was out and about too (although not in auckland) talking to people about media fakery and september clues when I had the opportunity. I met a lot of people who I would consider to be free thinkers, not easily swayed in any particular direction, so I believe that the impact of people like Cosmos, or Luke Rudkowski, is limited at such a dynamic event.
antipodean

Unread post by antipodean »

Birdman I wish I could share your enthusiasm. I went down to visit the occupy Auckland site a couple of times, only to see it being run by the usual high profile activists, who sneer at or ignore people who want to discuss 9/11. Cosmos appeared to be permanantly inside the media tent.

Even the outrageous convictions of the Urerewa 4 are the results of legislation introduced as a result of 9/11, even more bemusing why Leftist activists seem to ignore the fact that the whole 9/11 hoax renders such legislation redundant.

This appeared to be the level of debate if any, that emanated from the movement.
http://www.indymedia.org.nz/article/799 ... y-our-acti

PS is your friend Strypey, the Strypey who use to post on the Indymedia site ?
http://www.indymedia.org.nz/article/799 ... d-aotearoa
birdman2

Hi antipodean, I'm sorry to hear that you didn't have a good experience of Occupy Auckland. I understand though. I have heard mixed feedback about the Auckland site, some great, some not so great - like yours. Maybe it depended on the day and who you talked to? (I mean generally, and not just in your case) I visited Occupy Auckland twice towards the end, when things were winding down, and I met some good people. I also ended up camping with some of the organisers from the Auckland site over Summer, just by chance, and they were great too.

Oh no! don't remind me of that speech of Asher's. I read it last year too. I can remember reading it and thinking something like, "if I had been in the audience listening to this speech, I would have felt marginalised, much less confident about putting my opinions forward, and possibly have headed off home." There's something very uneven about the set-up of that situation to my mind, that he had the podium and was able to deliver such a lengthy speech - I'm assuming there was no advance warning for anybody to come up with a suitable reply beforehand? Others might be able to deliver an off the cuff response but I would struggle, 9/11 is a complex topic, and it's tricky when you combine it with the emotion that comes with standing up in front of a group of people you don't know, trying to bring up some very challenging topics/points of view.

And yes, that's the same Strypey. He still posts on Indymedia from time to time, here's something recent :)

Hope this hasn't derailed this thread too much. The article written by Strypey in the link above is about police spies posing as activists. So that's sort of back on topic, but not quite back to Luke Rudkowski....
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Occupy. The name itself makes me run a mile. Yes, Occupy your own town and city! Don't live there as men and women, occupy it! Use military jargon and put yourself into dispute with your fictitious legal system and your admiralty law crown puppet rulers.

Their language, their terminology, their "movement". I feel sorry for the internet numpties who fell for their crap, same as WAC!

You are ruled by being fooled!