What The "competition's" Up To...

How the controlled opposition was designed to be part of the 9/11 hoax
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

godzilla 4 Mar 25 2010, 07:03 PM wrote:
simonshack 4 Mar 25 2010, 03:57 AM wrote: I expect some new forum to pop up, most probably led by some 'old friends' of ours in order to have an ounce of credibility to start with. Their prime goal will be to lure the members of this forum over to their ship - in classic Divide & Conquer fashion. Hold your breath.
It's always amazing to me what lengths some will go to in order to profit by attempting to keep their fellows in the dark.
I have had the same reaction sometimes, but there is a plausible explanation ...

They aren't good at anything else!

The only survival skill they think they have besides lobbing rocks, or pressing buttons that blow things up and kill people is deception. As a consequence of fighting "fire with fire" (a metaphor that doesn't make sense in the first place, as it would only lead to more fire) they never developed social skills, respect, willingness to listen and other empowerment methods that circumvent their victimhood.

They have probably gone out of their way to mentally force their developmental disability into a foil that they can subconsciously beat into submission to prove to themselves that compassion is weak, blocking out memory of the choice they made to leave honesty an undeveloped, shriveled, impotent appendage on their tool belt.

They probably work in a fancy, plastic and fabric office area, comprised of people who all have done the same thing and have the same mental problem and nobody realizes what's going on; nobody peaks over the edge and sees what they've become. It's just so damn easy to be afraid of it. It's just so easy to dismiss when literally the dozen nearest people to you do the same thing. Half-witted depravity.

"There are two dogs fighting in my heart, one is horror, cynicism, selfishness and one is kindness, love and compassion."
"Which one will win?"
"The one I feed."

Or the mad fellow from No Country For Old Men demanding people face his imaginary submission to God before the lady finally refuses, stating that he was choosing the whole time.

That sort of stuff. It's about personal responsibility. They are effectively operating our intelligence services at a fourth-grade level, because they have the minds of giggling, lazy children conspiring to misbehave. Who else would hide behind a bureaucratic wall and lob lies over the edge like some Monty Python Frenchman, instead of standing up for one's case like a grown adult?

They probably know how feeble their imaginary world really is. As long as they are paying one another vast sums to sit in crayoned cardboard land, it's not going to stop any time soon.
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

hoi.polloi 4 Mar 26 2010, 04:46 AM wrote:

The only survival skill they think they have besides lobbing rocks, or pressing buttons that blow things up and kill people is deception. As a consequence of fighting "fire with fire" (a metaphor that doesn't make sense in the first place, as it would only lead to more fire) they never developed social skills, respect, willingness to listen and other empowerment methods that circumvent their victimhood.

They have probably gone out of their way to mentally force their developmental disability into a foil that they can subconsciously beat into submission to prove to themselves that compassion is weak, blocking out memory of the choice they made to leave honesty an undeveloped, shriveled, impotent appendage on their tool belt.

Absolutely, hilarously, droll.

Hoi, I love your finely honed style of writing. I don't laugh out loud very often at what I read, but I do at some your stuff. Rapier-like wit, that demeans and emasculates your target.

Keep it coming!
MartinL
Banned

Unread post by MartinL »

Infowars Editor:

When Paul Craig Roberts gave us permission to post this article, he indicated to Alex Jones that it would probably be his last. Regular readers of PCR’s outstanding columns will be disappointed to hear that he is bowing out for the time being. Alex will discuss the reasons behind this on tomorrow’s show. Roberts has also told us that he will probably appear as a guest on The Alex Jones Show later next week to expand on why he has decided to “sign off,” as he puts it in the following article.

http://www.infowars.com/good-bye-truth- ... with-it-2/

Are the gatekeepers at Infowars.com thinking about retirement in these TV fakery/Vicsim times? This might get interesting. Hopefully the people hypnotized by Alex Jones will realize these guys are up to no good.