How the controlled opposition was designed to be part of the 9/11 hoax
proloft

What The "competition's" Up To...

Unread post by proloft »

After typing "reality shack 9/11" into a search engine, I stumbled across this:

http://www.democraticunderground.com/di ... 125x267922

Sometimes I think that the reason the inbred, formerly the murderous inbred
even post at all is because they know that people miss the point when it
comes to discussions about TVFakery/Vicsims... their arguments are based on it.

"Polloi reminds me of Webfairy or whoever used to post as webfairy. There is definitely something extremely odd about the victims, if 3000 people really died in a suspicious incident (negligent or intentional take your pick) there would be an OUTCRY, not just this weird lawsuit that gets absolutely no mainstream press whatsoever - what's that about?"

Can anyone decipher what was said here? What technique is being used here?
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

It could be that they are simply confused.

When they watch an episode of "Family Guy" they may actually believe that the animated characters are living people filmed before a live studio audience.

So when a cartoon character on that show dies they may start trying to find where that person lived, what paperwork they signed, whether they worked for the FBI or CIA at some point.

They could just look at the little "FOX" logo in the corner, but their minds are opposed to reasonable shortcuts. Everything must be a grand, complex conspiracy which absolves the news media.

Or, they are "confuserators" like the fake picture hugging Tweedle-Christophera and Tweedle-Gamolon.
godzilla

Unread post by godzilla »

It looks like the post was kicked to the top at the Democratic Underground "9/11 dungeon" forum. Let's see if it gets any more responses.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/di ... &forum=125
"It's not a matter of what is true that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true." - Henry Kissinger
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

godzilla 4 Oct 19 2009, 03:04 PM wrote: It looks like the post was kicked to the top at the Democratic Underground "9/11 dungeon" forum. Let's see if it gets any more responses.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/di ... &forum=125

You've gotta love this comment by that William Seger :

This is why "no planers" will never be respected
You live in alternate reality of your own construction.

Sure, Willy.... Rrright.
http://www.septemberclues.org
godzilla

It really is fruitless to argue with the resident OCT family there in the dungeon, but it's good to see that thread get kicked to the top now and then. Over 100 views since this morning if I remember correctly.
"It's not a matter of what is true that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true." - Henry Kissinger
fred
Banned

Unread post by fred »

They reason they pretend not to "get it" is that it takes advantage of cognitive biases and heuristics. If you see two restaurants, and one is empty at lunchtime and the other has a long line of people waiting to be seated, most people will assume that the busy restaurant is better than the empty restaurant.

By hiring a bunch of shills to post at 911blogger and other perp forums, they create the illusion that it's a busy restaurant so the food must be good...

When it comes to a movie review, if they say "this movie is shocking and offensive!" then some people will go see it for shock value. If they say "this movie was fantastic" then some people will see it based on the good recommendation. But if they say "well, this movie was boring, I was really disappointed and I really couldn't understand any of it", then nobody feels too inclined to rush out and see the movie.

The casual observer doesn't know that Democratic Underground is run by the military for the purpose of duping the people who surf by. They have no clue that William Seger is a notorious wq2rx plant. All they know is that if they were thinking about watching September Clues, they just read somewhere that it's confusing and not very good.
godzilla

Yep. And if you click on over there to the thread at D.U. linked above you can see them in action. Either solely, or if need be in a pack, the perps' pals dismantle any possibility of reasonable discussion. Of course they shitt most on fakery/no-planes/media complicity research.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

fred @ Oct 20 2009, 02:55 PM wrote: They reason they pretend not to "get it" is that it takes advantage of cognitive biases and heuristics. If you see two restaurants, and one is empty at lunchtime and the other has a long line of people waiting to be seated, most people will assume that the busy restaurant is better than the empty restaurant.

By hiring a bunch of shills to post at 911blogger and other perp forums, they create the illusion that it's a busy restaurant so the food must be good...

When it comes to a movie review, if they say "this movie is shocking and offensive!" then some people will go see it for shock value. If they say "this movie was fantastic" then some people will see it based on the good recommendation. But if they say "well, this movie was boring, I was really disappointed and I really couldn't understand any of it", then nobody feels too inclined to rush out and see the movie.

The casual observer doesn't know that Democratic Underground is run by the military for the purpose of duping the people who surf by. They have no clue that William Seger is a notorious wq2rx plant. All they know is that if they were thinking about watching September Clues, they just read somewhere that it's confusing and not very good.
Good to see you here Fred!
Melle Belle

Unread post by Melle Belle »

competition
proloft

Unread post by proloft »

Melle Belle 4 Oct 21 2009, 11:47 AM wrote: competition
Yeah, thanks! How does one EDIT the post header line? :rolleyes:
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

proloft @ Oct 21 2009, 01:43 PM wrote:
Melle Belle 4 Oct 21 2009, 11:47 AM wrote: competition
Yeah, thanks! How does one EDIT the post header line? :rolleyes:
Done... :)
http://www.septemberclues.org
Melle Belle

Unread post by Melle Belle »

:P

TY!

(I forget to turnoff the 'proof-reading mode' from dayjob whilst online!)
hoi.polloi

Yes, it is the difference between "groupthink" and a conference.

They disrupt any chance of having a meeting of the minds because their goal is to lead as many people around with as little effort as possible and prevent people from considering ideas.

If you show signs of breaking rank and file or signs of true discussion, you get virtual abuse.

I am thankful to whomever started that thread for giving it a go! May as well!
godzilla

hoi.polloi 4 Oct 22 2009, 10:58 AM wrote: Yes, it is the difference between "groupthink" and a conference.

They disrupt any chance of having a meeting of the minds because their goal is to lead as many people around with as little effort as possible and prevent people from considering ideas.

If you show signs of breaking rank and file or signs of true discussion, you get virtual abuse.

I am thankful to whomever started that thread for giving it a go! May as well!
The thing about places like Democratic Underground is that they are big forums that are visited by a whole lot of people from all over. One can see by the number of clicks on a post there in the shill infested dungeon that there must be a good number of people who stop in to read but don't venture to post. The obvious transparency of the shill tactics is surely seen through by many who frequent that forum. Hopefully there are people who get exposed to information they normally wouldn't seek out because of the campaign against such productions like S. Clues, and seeing the resident beasts attack the information just might help them see through the bullshit and actually prompt them to view S. Clues. I mean c'mon, a few visits there and it's pretty plain what's going on. Those shills are something else.

Views of that thread have increased by more than 800 in a couple days.
hoi.polloi

Good point!