What The "competition's" Up To...

How the controlled opposition was designed to be part of the 9/11 hoax
antipodean

Unread post by antipodean »

This should be interesting, first up there will be a few minutes spent paying respect to the vicsims, followed by a few hours analysing how the buildings collapsed, using what ever clues can be gained from looking at fake footage.

http://uncensored.co.nz/2009/11/03/the- ... nder-2009/
timothymurphy

Unread post by timothymurphy »

hello,
i am an english bloke who has only been investigating 9-11 for just over a week, before which i simply accepted the official story.
so, all this interplay between you lot, and the people over at that other forum is just a totally new dynamic for me to witness.

i watched loose change, and truth rising uncritically, and some other alex jones stuff, and then watched september clues, which jolted me into a total paradigm shift - you could possibly call me paranoid now. - my point is that i think anyone genuinely looking for truth will not be put off by those shills, if they get to watch SC or Killtown (?)'s film. - and whoever made that film with the rabbit hole.

it's just a question of stopping suspending your disbelief at the fake-looking TV pictures.

and i REALLY hope some equivelent breakthroughs can come for London's 7/7
D.Duck
Banned

Unread post by D.Duck »

timothymurphy,

Welcome to this forum. It looks like you are a fast learner so please get familiar with http://www.septemberclues.org/ so you get the whole picture.

Best
D.Duck
timothymurphy

Unread post by timothymurphy »

ty very much D Duck!

:)
godzilla

Unread post by godzilla »

proloft @ Oct 18 2009, 05:49 PM wrote: After typing "reality shack 9/11" into a search engine, I stumbled across this:

http://www.democraticunderground.com/di ... 125x267922

Sometimes I think that the reason the inbred, formerly the murderous inbred
even post at all is because they know that people miss the point when it
comes to discussions about TVFakery/Vicsims... their arguments are based on it.

"Polloi reminds me of Webfairy or whoever used to post as webfairy. There is definitely something extremely odd about the victims, if 3000 people really died in a suspicious incident (negligent or intentional take your pick) there would be an OUTCRY, not just this weird lawsuit that gets absolutely no mainstream press whatsoever - what's that about?"

Can anyone decipher what was said here? What technique is being used here?
I noticed someone has put up a poll at Democratic Underground asking if people have watched September Clues.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/di ... 125x274173
"It's not a matter of what is true that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true." - Henry Kissinger
antipodean

Unread post by antipodean »

There was quite an interesting interview on national New Zealand Television today featuring Richard Gage.

At 4min 50sec, the NZ interviewer infers that planes were not needed to bring down the buildings.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2INIOXe_WI
proloft

Unread post by proloft »

Well, I guess this should come as no surprise.

http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/201 ... lk_aw.html

Long Island University, which administers the George Polk Awards in Journalism, announced this year's laureates. One of the thirteen prizes recognizes "the people responsible for recording the death of 26-year-old Neda Agha-Soltan at a June protest in Tehran, Iran."

Ms. Agha-Soltan reportedly was shot by a pro-government militiaman. The video, which shows the woman collapsing to the ground and being attended to by several men as she lay dying on the street, became a rallying point for the reformist opposition in Iran after it was broadcast over the Internet. Seen by millions as it spread virally across the Web, the images quickly gained the attention of international media.

According to a press release, "for the first time in the 61-year history of the Awards, judges have honored work that was produced anonymously."

Read about George Polk here:

http://www.brooklyn.liu.edu/polk/index.html

...while you're there, click on the "History" tab in the upper left of the page, it's good for a cheap laugh. One big happy media family, stroking themselves just like the Oscars do for Hollywood.
MartinL
Banned

Unread post by MartinL »

godzilla @ Oct 20 2009, 12:01 AM wrote: It really is fruitless to argue with the resident OCT family there in the dungeon, but it's good to see that thread get kicked to the top now and then. Over 100 views since this morning if I remember correctly.
Best way to discuss TV-fakery with OCT people or plane-huggers is posting a screenshot from the fake video credited to Luc and simply ask them over and over if it is real, yes or no?

Is it real? Yes or no?

:ph43r:
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

As soon as I posted the septemberclues.org video on my FB page last October, Jon Gold defriended me immediately. Now it looks as if he's done the same to Martin.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Imagine you fully grieved for someone or some group of people that didn't exist. Could you ever bring yourself to imagine that this was the case?

Sometimes I think the competition is genuinely confused and scared about having their emotions being played with. Such people, after having their heads spun around for years, would be understandably wary of the information we've found about it possibly all being an elaborate play.
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

hoi.polloi 4 Feb 17 2010, 10:32 AM wrote: Imagine you fully grieved for someone or some group of people that didn't exist. Could you ever bring yourself to imagine that this was the case?

Sometimes I think the competition is genuinely confused and scared about having their emotions being played with. Such people, after having their heads spun around for years, would be understandably wary of the information we've found about it possibly all being an elaborate play.
You're absolutely right, Hoi. Most people don't have enough backbone/strength/courage/love-of-the-truth in them to be willing to admit they were gullible and foolish. Most people are also unwilling to admit to themselves that they can no longer believe ANY image spoonfed to them by government/media.

I would rather be right than comfortable, so I follow leads wherever they take me.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

hoi.polloi 4 Feb 17 2010, 03:32 PM wrote: Imagine you fully grieved for someone or some group of people that didn't exist. Could you ever bring yourself to imagine that this was the case?

Yes Hoi, but the opposition has now been silent for way too long. It is now hard to imagine they are genuine people with honest brains. All it takes for me to make anyone understand the vicSim issue is 10minutes - by showing them this page:

http://www.septemberclues.org/vicsims_ ... alyses.htm

It is inconceivable that people like Nico Haupt, Webfairy, Jim Fetzer, Morgan Reynolds, Killtown, Genghis, Shure, Slick, Quest, Dylan Avery, Jason Bermas, Alex Jones, Jack Blood, David Icke, James Randi, Jeff Rense, Alan Watt, etc etc cannot take a step back and acknowledge that there's something wrong with the 9/11 victims - let alone acknowledge the TV fakery.

It is inconceivable that people who have racked their brains for almost a decade around the mysteries of 9/11 simply slip into a deafening silence when confronted with what has now become the most factual and demonstrable evidence of foul play available. The defunct "911movement.org" forum probably died for excess of truth. I have a feeling the "no-deaths-on-9/11" taboo took its life...

I have a feeling they won't stay silent for much longer. Somehow, they will have to concoct some strategy to 'combat' the flood of evidence wetting their pants. The RumpItOut clowns having miserably flunked their poop-show, I expect some new forum to pop up, most probably led by some 'old friends' of ours in order to have an ounce of credibility to start with. Their prime goal will be to lure the members of this forum over to their ship - in classic Divide & Conquer fashion. Hold your breath.
http://www.septemberclues.org
D.Duck
Banned

Unread post by D.Duck »

, I expect some new forum to pop up, most probably led by some 'old friends' of ours in order to have an ounce of credibility to start with. Their prime goal will be to lure the members of this forum over to their ship - in classic Divide & Conquer fashion. Hold your breath.

Simon,

Of course they will do everything in their power to lure folks back to la la land but I don't think its possible.

Once you have tasted the red pill you can never go back to suck on the blue pill.

I just want to wish them good luck cos that will make them work even harder with something that is impossible and they will probably f#ck up and open up at other areas and hopefully serving us stuff on a silver platter.

D.Duck

"Yes, the world is a very different place once you've swallowed the red pill."
Proloft
McCob

Unread post by McCob »

hoi.polloi @ Feb 17 2010, 04:32 PM wrote: Imagine you fully grieved for someone or some group of people that didn't exist. Could you ever bring yourself to imagine that this was the case?

If someone made a fool out of me in a similar manner I would be extremely pissed off if I ever found out!! I wouldn't be able to sleep. I would want to destroy something.

JREF is a circle jerk.
godzilla

Unread post by godzilla »

simonshack @ Mar 25 2010, 03:57 AM wrote: I expect some new forum to pop up, most probably led by some 'old friends' of ours in order to have an ounce of credibility to start with. Their prime goal will be to lure the members of this forum over to their ship - in classic Divide & Conquer fashion. Hold your breath.
It's always amazing to me what lengths some will go to in order to profit by attempting to keep their fellows in the dark.
"It's not a matter of what is true that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true." - Henry Kissinger