Ron - the rude Khalezov fan

How the controlled opposition was designed to be part of the 9/11 hoax
ron101

Ron - the rude Khalezov fan

Unread post by ron101 »

ADMIN NOTICE: A troll called Ron (aka "ronisrael", "ron101, ron 102, ron103, ron104 and ron105") spammed for days the "Required - Introduce youself" thread with Khalezov propaganda - and heaps of assorted bullcrap and name-calling. I have moved it over here - instead of deleting it all. May this serve as an example of what sort of clownish trolling we get on this otherwise serious research forum. WARNING: read/scour this closed thread only if you have plenty of time to waste.
*****************************************************************************************************************************************************
This is his introductory post:

Nationality :Israeli

Youtube Channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/checkThrice2?feature=mhum

Supporter of September Clues TV Planes fakery
and Dimitri Khalezov Testimony and Nuclear demolition Video.
simonshack
Administrator

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Unread post by simonshack »

ron101 wrote:Nationality :Israeli

Youtube Channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/checkThrice2?feature=mhum

Supporter of September Clues TV Planes fakery
and Dimitri Khalezov Testimony and Nuclear demolition Video.
Sorry, but any attempt to associate September Clues with figures such as "Dimitri Khalezov" (or any other clowns) will be instantly blocked on this forum.
A quote by clown "Dimitri Khalezov":
"It is widely believed that Saddam Hussein was the actual owner of the missile that struck the Pentagon.
It is a long topic do discuss, so I suggest that you read my book – at least three full chapters are devoted to this missile attack". http://skypotrol.net/
ImageImage
ron102

Unread post by ron102 »

Yes. - its the guy you just rudely blocked for no reason.

I heard you were a real dick.
but was willing to give you the benefit of the doubt.
thanks for proving it.

September Clues is a master piece - and we are grateful for your hard work.
But you had too loose it and try to invent nails to the only hammer you have - TV fakery
And declare ALL footage is fake.
Bullshit - and you were shamelessly caught red handed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhsy2klQzvo

You avoid Khalezov - you are simply Jealous of him - that he has the right info.

You nag him about a clip that he didn't produce or minor detail who is the interviewer (real shill approach, which I"m not saying you actually are) - he changed it to a normal 59 column video - still the same 12 second delay effect.

You avoid the tough questions with him - because its out of your expertise - so you deny it !

You are the clown - with the NO footage is real. you are destroying your very work with this trip.

Very nice of you to post a mocking post on how Looschnage blog blocks September clues topics
While you do the same to a person who simply honestly declared he approves of Khalezov work.

SHAME ON YOU. such a hypocrite you are.

I know you will block me again - what else can you do?
But nobody should accept such behavior as you have presented with me - i wanted you to read this.
simonshack
Administrator

ron102 wrote: "You nag him about a clip that he didn't produce or minor detail who is the interviewer"
Sorry, I don't understand your sentence.
"(real shill approach, which I"m not saying you actually are)"
I'm glad you don't say so.
ron102 wrote: "he changed it to a normal 59 column video"

Oh, great! That is good news indeed ! :lol:
ron102 wrote: "You are the clown - with the NO footage is real. you are destroying your very work with this trip."
You are free to believe that these videos are real. If you do, I am free to believe that you are a clown:

And - of course - those towers 'dustifying' from top down just look sooo much like a nuclear device exploding way below the ground - physics 101! :rolleyes:
(ps: You've gotta love that abruptly accelerating chopper! "Scramble, guys! We've gotta get the helloutta here!!!" :P )
warriorhun

Unread post by warriorhun »

Dear ron100s,

from sunny Israel? Come on, sit by the fire, let's talk. I bet you can help us.

I am very interested in the Mistaravim unit of the Israeli Defence Force. Playing Arabs in terror situations, convincing even the Arabs themselves, quite a feat, don't you think?
Were you in Israel on 9/11? I bet those Palestinians caught on videotape, celebrating the WTC-fall, were for real. What's your take on it?
And the "5 dancing Israelis story"? I simply can not believe 5 katsas fucking up big time like this, and then no cover-up from sayanim in the media. What do you think is behind the story?
The Lohamah Psichlogit is at the top of the trade regarding Media and Social Media, no? Do you think they know who is behind the TV fakeries?

Your answers will help me enourmously to understand 9/11, please help!
ron102

Unread post by ron102 »

You are discrediting your self with the "collapse footage is fake". (i say this with no joy)
Agreed - how many could have possibly saw what hit the tower.

But how many saw the first tower come down? come on Simon.. come back to earth
Just see your mistake - Its not too late to come down from that ladder and still be respected.
And - of course - those towers 'dustifying' from top down just look sooo much like a nuclear device exploding way below the ground - physics 101!
Evidently - you haven't watched his presentation Simon.
Because you would know perfectly well why those towers fell as they did. and why Building 7 fell too by same method - even though it fell from the bottom. Is very logical explanation.

You are talking EXACTLY like the people who deny "No Planes" without even ever have watched September Clues.

And this is what I meant by you Nagging him on irrelevant issues such as why does that random clip have so and so columns (he just used a random youtube clipversion to that scene), or who is the interviewer in the video etc.
You did Everything just not to address the real issues presented by him.

The only Honest thing you could say about Khalezov work is - I, Simon, have solved 9/11, and I"m not interested to listen to other approaches.

Or you can watch it and then be in a position to judge his work.
Video:
http://www.disclose.tv/forum/dimitri-kh ... 21675.html
or free book:
http://www.911-truth.net/Dimitri_Khalez ... ers_v2.zip

Dear warriorhun
For good inside info like that i suggest you read both books written by ex-mossad officer Victor Ostrovsky
"By Way of Deception" & "The Other Side of Deception "

I accept Khalezov personal testimony regarding who planed 9/11
read it here
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/socio ... 11_154.htm
and listen to radio interview from few days ago here
http://eddieleaks.org/barrett-khalezov-duff/
warriorhun

Dear ron100s,

surely you understand that in the case of investigating the 9/11 WTC-fall from the TV-fakery angle, it does not matter one whit if the buildings were brought down with nanothermite, or nuclear bombs, or ancient Egyptian slaves teared them down brick-by-brick. What DOES matter is none of the videos shown on TV or surfaced as amateur ones are legit. So far, all we saw are faked. But if you can show us a video which can be proven non-fake, please share it with us by all means. Because otherwise you can not prove what happened, using the videos as evidence, I am afraid.
I do not blame you dodging my questions, but I was interested in your opinion, not in Victor Ostrovsky's opinion.
Come to think on it, Ostrovsky, Khalezov... lots of people left the old Russia and later Soviet Union it seems.
simonshack
Administrator

ron102 wrote:You are discrediting your self with the "collapse footage is fake". (i say this with no joy)
Agreed - how many could have possibly saw what hit the tower.
(...)
Because you would know perfectly well why those towers fell as they did. and why Building 7 fell too by same method - even though it fell from the bottom. Is very logical explanation.
(...)
You are talking EXACTLY like the people who deny "No Planes" without even ever have watched September Clues.
WTC7 ?
If WTC7 is your problem - have you ever watched my presentation showing how THE WTC7 COLLAPSE was faked on video?

WTC7 STUDY (published in January 2009) - and still stuck at 5498 views! :lol:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4Vrsjs_cLg

"Iz very logical explanation" - yes ? :P - I say this with joy, my darling 102 !
And thanks for giving me the chance & motive to remind everyone about these dreadfully silly animation-videos!
ron102

Unread post by ron102 »

I liked the clip very much.

But you are throwing the baby out along with the water.
Basically you prove some lies + that something very fishy is going on with WTC7 collapse.

According to Khalezov - WTC7 was the nuclear demolition control room - all three nukes were under WYC7
for regular thermo nuclear maintenance - two small tunnels with mini rails were used to place the nukes under WTC 2 &1 .

It is also clear why the first tower to be "hit" collapsed second - this was the only sequence for not to damage the other nuke tunnel to the other tower. (you see a schematic in Khalezov video).

So it is clear why they took WTC7 down - remove all evidence of such mechanism.

And It is clear the Government faked those add on smoke in the solo reporter interview - they had to give credibility to their WTC fire brought it down story.

I do not agree that WTC7 did not fall as we saw it in all videos

The big GIF you attached - is not synonymous.

You see the left one rotate to right, AFTER you cannot see the one on the right any more(goes behind building).

The towers didn't fall with normal demolition - they were instantly turn into "solid dust" due to the underground nuke - hence the bizarre looking collapse.

In General regarding all the towers footage - i can make an assumption:
According to Khalezov - The US took the towers down because they were tricked to believe that there was a real threat of an atmospheric nuclear explosion on the top floors of the towers
so in a sense they killed 3000 in order to save millions (that's what they thought at the time)

Naturally the media played along in the sake of "national security" .

What I"m trying to say - the planes fakes are done by the perpetrators.
Everything else - by corporate media to government efforts to deal with the situation.

Its a real shame - If you worked together with Khalezov (and vise versa) we would triple our strengths

I asked Khalezov why he doesn't just stick with the Demolition aspect and still Insists talking on no planes too. this is what he had to say :
MY QUESION:
But i think in order for not letting people a chance to discredit you - you must emphasize that the idea about no planes is your own logical speculation,

Contrary to the idea of Underground Nukes - which is not a logical speculation - but a well known fact in Soviet Intelligence.

Naturally Simon Shacks September clues is very strong evidence for no planes (but now the idiot is discrediting himself with "nothing was shot real" too)

HIS ANSWER :

Regarding the "no-planes" argument. You know Ron, my aim is to harm the Freemasons. If you only know how much I hate them... So to prove that the Towers were demolished by the underground nukes is not too difficult, especially considering that the high-ranking US officials knew it anyway. And the rest of people will get this point very quickly. But you still can't harm the Freemasons by revealing this only. Becaues the US Government would defend itself by claiming that they demolished the Twin Towers because they were informed (and believed) that there were nuclear charges inside the planes. So all these 'cameramen' and the freemasonic 'eye-witnesses' who 'saw the planes' would be still free and treated by gullible public as something even valuable. You can't really do much harm to these scambugs if you don't prove to the public that there were no planes. Do you agree with this logic?

However, once you establish that no planes were used, this is another story. It will harm the Freemasons in at least two different ways:

1) The Freemasons in 9/11 has shown their pretty faces (which usually they do not do); so, as a result of this exposure several hundreds of REAL Freemasons who you can TOUCH WITH YOU HAND would be exposed; and this is an unprecedented damaged to their sect.

2) The Freemasons very carefully planned the 9/11 affair and the “planes” were the most important part of it. Because the Freemasons made a big story for their own sectarian consumption: that the “planes” piloted by the religious fanatics allegedly destroyed the very symbol of religion – the two symbolic “pillars” of the “temple” (because the Freemasons always presented the Twin Towers as the allegedly “two pillars of the temple”). So the mere fact that the religious fanatics destroyed the very last vestige of the religion was the justification of the strategic Freemasonic agenda about abolishment of all religion whatsoever, prohibition of the Holy Scripture as an “extremist book” and forceful installation of atheism all over the world. And the for the Freemasons this particular component is much more important then even blackmailing of the stupid US government over its own usage of the nukes and much more important than wars in Iraq and Afghanistan. So, the Freemasons were preparing this particular operation very carefully – in the end of the ‘70s, for example, they even falsified Nostradamus’ book by including into it his alleged prediction about how “the two fiery birds would defeat the twins”.

They did really all their best to create that beautiful story about the “pillars” and the “fiery birds”. They only forgot one thing: that aluminum can not penetrate steel. And this is the main point. So, if we do not expose it, who will expose it?

Do you realize, at last, that to reveal the story about the actual nuclear demolition scheme of the WTC is practically unimportant compare to the importance of debunking the Freemasonic story about the “fiery birds collapsing the pillars of the temple”?

The Freemasons want to enslave you. They want to you have a microchip implanted and, preferably, also a collar, like a dog. And they are looking for a pretext to do it. If you reveal to the public the truth about the WTC nuclear demolition, the Freemasons would proceed with the enslavement – they will just “confess” that the Towers had to be knocked down by 150 kiloton nukes in a “good faith” – to save the New York City from being destroyed by 500 kiloton nukes. And they will continue to enslave the bipeds with the increased speed, because the bipeds will be scared to death with this revelation.

However, it is not so when you reveal to the people that the planes that allegedly “carried the nukes” (aka “fiery birds defeating the twins/pillars”) were digital. This is a totally different story. This is such a blow to the Freemasonic sect and to their agenda that they could unlikely recover from such a blow.

What do you think now, Ron?
Sorry i called you an Idiot - but i honestly believe you are harming "no planes" credibilty.
warriorhun

Dear ron100s,

The only faults with Khalezov's theory-otside of using fake videos as evidence and all WTC/building 7 "victims are sims with Facebook accounts- is that the remains of WTC were shipped of to China in containers.
Now I can not imagine what the Chineese will do with tons of asbestos dust with nuclear radiation. Of course I am aware of the international garbage maffia, but as the asbestos itself is lethal, I can not imagine Governments to have such dealings quite openly.
But I bet those non-dust iron sticks found a good use in Shanghai in tall buildings, bought at a dirt cheap price.
Freemasons? Yeah, Freemasons have a very negative affect on society. But as Khalezov is from Russia/Sovietunion, he knows as well as me that soon as the Bolsheviks took power, Freemasons got disbanded, imprisoned, shot in the head. So, naming the Freemasons as the ultimate ruler and evil force behind everything is so ridiculous that I laugh out loud.
So, all I can say is PROOVE that even ONE WTC -falling video is LEGIT. Just simply saying that WTC-fall videos are legit is no good enough, considering if one video is proven fake-the plane videos are proven fake-then all videos are discredited and considered suspicious. Show us one legitimate WTC-fall video, and then we can start discussing what we see.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Remember this?

Simon your no-planes theory is going to be the ruination of the Truth Movement

And now..

Simon your Total Fakery is going to be the ruination of the "no-planers".

What next?
simonshack
Administrator

brianv wrote: [/i]

What next?
How about : "The SC research will be the ruination of the perps" ? <_<
ron102

Unread post by ron102 »

What's fake about these shots of WTC collapse?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fD3mV-LhLIY
Equinox
Banned

Unread post by Equinox »

warriorhun wrote:Dear ron100s,

So, all I can say is PROOVE that even ONE WTC -falling video is LEGIT. Just simply saying that WTC-fall videos are legit is no good enough, considering if one video is proven fake-the plane videos are proven fake-then all videos are discredited and considered suspicious. Show us one legitimate WTC-fall video, and then we can start discussing what we see.

I’m trying, but so far I can’t...
Sorry all the Collapse shots are faked!!

These three shots are accredited to three different cameramen but one can see easy that they are all just the one prototype singular shot which’s had different foreground and zoom in and outs thrown in.
ZOOM OUT just after collapse start: Well done!_______
ZOOM OUT just before collapse: Magic done!_______
ZOOM IN precisely at start of collapse: PRICELESS !

Whilst we are still on the subject.

This video is attributed to "amateur" Rick Siegel. Does that smoke-reflection drift in the right direction?

This person running in the foreground is travelling what @ 100 feet a second? Somebody get this guy a Nike sponsorship!!

4 exact same shots, taken at the exact same spot, at the exact same time, attributed to 3 different news media affiliates!!
Yeah.... RIGHT!! :rolleyes:

ONCE AGAIN!! here at The 9/11 Collapse shots, pole-position is still not decided at final qualifying session. Thomas Nilsson, Gulnara Samoilova , Amy Scanetta, and old Rag Tag anom..
All EXACTLY EQUALLED the fastest EXACT SAME COLLAPSE SHOT time ever;
Time of 1m19.525s with an average speed of 262.242 km/h
The photo grid order must once again now be decided by whoever can claim and stand on the EXACT same park bench in down town Manhattan. :P
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

ron102,

Please stop. You haven't any base to stand on. The reason we delete people like you from this forum is because you just keep repeating that we must believe something that we haven't any obligation to believe.

How does that make you different from the mainstream media?