Remember WTC7 Viral Campaign

How the controlled opposition was designed to be part of the 9/11 hoax
simonshack
Administrator

Re: Remember WTC7 Viral Campaign

Unread post by simonshack »

Dear Fbenario,

Is Asner controlled? Hmm... Ol' Ed may be a good guy - who knows - but what matters here (IMHO) is that Richard Gage and his cronies can not be good guys. How any honest/sincere architect or engineer can look at this, for instance, and still believe it is real footage - and thus fail to act upon it (indicting the media for their central role in the hoax) - is way beyond my comprehension :

( Gif extracted from my "WTC7 STUDY" : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4Vrsjs_cLg ( a meager 7890 views in over 3 years!)

If it turns out that that Richard Gage has somehow NEVER SEEN THIS (and our collective efforts), I'll retract what I'm about to say, but I highly doubt that Gage could still today be oblivious to our work. So here goes: Gage is a paid gatekeeper employed by the 9/11 perps to entertain the public (in movie halls, at that...) with a comforting spectacle of "hundreds of engineers" questioning the official version of the 9/11 events.

Richard Gage's richly-funded "A&E for 9/11 Truth" operation is nothing but a travelling circus set up to uphold the notion that "someone is actually out there investigating the absurd WTC collapses". The general public, of course, needs to be fed with this impression - especially those tens of millions (and growing) of Americans who just cannot digest the ridiculous official 9/11 fable...

I think it is now high time to call out the gatekeepers for what they are - and suspend our 'benefit of doubt' towards them. The gatekeepers are, if possible, even MORE despicable money-whores than the main 9/11 perps themselves.

Now, this young couple is certainly well-meaning - and I surely can't blame them. They're simply being hoodwinked by Gage's cointelpro op :
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

simonshack wrote:*

Dear Fbenario,

Is Asner controlled? Hmm... Ol' Ed may be a good guy - who knows
I thought we had concluded that anyone investigating the 9/11 psyop who has a brain, and can think for himself, who is silent on media fakery knows very well what he is doing. Thus he is controlled, so I would say Asner, and the 'well-meaning' students who are holding a banner in the next post, are controlled.
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

fbenario wrote:
simonshack wrote:*

Dear Fbenario,

Is Asner controlled? Hmm... Ol' Ed may be a good guy - who knows
I thought we had concluded that anyone investigating the 9/11 psyop who has a brain, and can think for himself, who is silent on media fakery knows very well what he is doing. Thus he is controlled, so I would say Asner, and the 'well-meaning' students who are holding a banner in the next post, are controlled.
I'm not so comfortable with making blanket judgements about people like that, Fred B :unsure: There is a vast difference between being "controlled" consciously and unconsciously. Ironic as it may seem, the closer one is to something, the harder it can be to see it — which means that actors and firemen (not professions known for requiring any critical thinking) would be among the last to realize they had been fooled.

One cannot underestimate the blinding power of pride either. As Mark Twain said, "it's not what you don't know that gets you into trouble, it's what you know for sure that just ain't so."

The same would apply to many TV personnel as well; convinced they know how it all works it wouldn't occur to them that anything could be slipped by them without their noticing. (Rather like the cliché about a loyal wife being the last to know her husband is cheating on her, even when it's obvious to everyone else.)

It's the opportunistic parasites like Gage, happy to profit from it in every way, who are evidently either fully aware of what they're doing or simply don't care as long as they gain the attention and fortune they crave. Remember, most western cultures are conditioned to worship wealth, prestige/celebrity and 'authority' (University 'degrees' & 'qualifications'), especially Americans — "In God We Trust" is even printed on US money, FFS! <_<
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

I think it is worth repeating what BrianV so elegantly posted a while back:

"Everyone in Hollywood is controlled." Full stop.
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

fbenario wrote:I think it is worth repeating what BrianV so elegantly posted a while back:

Of course they are (or they wouldn't get work), but that wasn't in dispute. I was only illustrating why asserting that all who investigate 9/11 without acknowledging media fakery must consciously "know" they are controlled and "what they're doing" is not a realistic or accurate presumption. :)
Farcevalue

Unread post by Farcevalue »

Maat wrote:
fbenario wrote:I think it is worth repeating what BrianV so elegantly posted a while back:

Of course they are (or they wouldn't get work), but that wasn't in dispute. I was only illustrating why asserting that all who investigate 9/11 without acknowledging media fakery must consciously "know" they are controlled and "what they're doing" is not a realistic or accurate presumption. :)
It is hard to estimate how much ones personal perspective impacts ones evaluation of others. I have become so familiar and comfortable with this information after spending time here (and I was very suspicious of the man even before that) that it's as obvious to me as the sun rising in the east. I am still surprised when I meet people who don't know this stuff, like they don't know from which direction the sun rises. I have to remind myself to step back and return to the land of illusion. I am not offering excuses; some of these, who knows maybe all of these public figures may know full well what they are doing. But a lot of people I talk to have never looked at the clips since the 2001 "live" broadcasts. Back then I was as certain in my knowledge that the planes were real as I am in my knowledge now that they weren't.