No homage to Simon's Sept Clues???

Updates & comments about the movie that exposed the 9/11 scam
Brutal Metal

No homage to Simon's Sept Clues???

Unread post by Brutal Metal »

Nothing?? Another Bullshit Yahoo Hadline!

http://news.yahoo.com/the-evolution-of- ... ories.html
Brutal Metal

Re: No homage to Simon's Sept Clues???

The BBC article even throws JFK,Princess Diana,and Bin Laden's fates in the mix saying conspiracy theorists should just let them RIP, WHATEVER!!
burningame

Unread post by burningame »

They are never going to even raise the possibility of mainstream media fakery - other than admitting to the odd rogue photographer photoshop or two - let alone the collusion of the major networks in a mass deception. That might actually start a few people thinking!

I’m not holding my breath about any of this coming out in the MSM.

It’s to be expected that this is a very lonely game, September Clues notwithstanding.
Brutal Metal

I was thinking the same thing, it would get too many New people actually viewing Sept Clues footage with an open mind and that wouldn't be a Good thing! :angry: I guess Simon shouldn't be too upset Loose Change wasn't mentioned either :D

This is my favorite quote from the whole article!
"Since 9/11 there have been numerous lengthy and painstaking official reports - the 9/11 Commission, congressional investigations and many inquiries by the National Institute of Standards and Technology. None has ever found any evidence of a wider conspiracy."
??? How about the molten liquid metal with the High temperatures visible days after the towers fell at ground zero?? Whenever this question is posed to Commission members and the NIST they simply say "Really? we'll have to look into that? Any proof you can supply?" YES the thermal video that has been furnished to you DICKHEADS before!
Brutal Metal

MAN I have yahoo as my laptop homepage and they've been laying this 911 anniversary crap on thick for 2 weeks now with new articles every day interviewing fake family members,celebrities etc.. They surely have an agenda to remind the people of the world about this event, I LOVE this Gillian Anderson clip, listen carefully to her words!! That's right Ms. X-File the TV showed over and over and over again the planes hitting the towers; YUP Checkmate! Dumb people still think that footage is real...

http://news.yahoo.com/video/911-2612975 ... 57272.html
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Burningame wrote:They are never going to even raise the possibility of mainstream media fakery - other than admitting to the odd rogue photographer photoshop or two - let alone the collusion of the major networks in a mass deception. That might actually start a few people thinking!

I’m not holding my breath about any of this coming out in the MSM.

It’s to be expected that this is a very lonely game, September Clues notwithstanding.
Well put, Burningame - I'll second that.
Ours is certainly a 'lonely game' at this stage. And no, the MSM will not publicize September Clues anytime soon.

And dear Brutal Metal,
I consider it a homage (to the credibility of the SC research) NOT to be included in any sort of mainstream media.
However 'lonely' we may feel at present - I am quite happy about how this 'game' is playing out. After all, in the game of chess - for instance - only wise, patient and intelligent individuals excel. Staying Power is an extra ingredient required - and one that we hopefully all have - here on this little forum. <_<
Brutal Metal

I can relate Simon, I like how yahoo simply says "THEY" when referring to the Conspiracy Theorists which is pretty broad yet the article doesn't provide ONE link to These groups of people??