SEPTEMBER CLUES - in Arabic

Updates & comments about the movie that exposed the 9/11 scam
simonshack
Administrator

SEPTEMBER CLUES - in Arabic

Unread post by simonshack »

Today, the Arabic version of SEPTEMBER CLUES was released:
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLCBE5C17EBDCDB98D

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

I am extremely happy and satisfied about this further exciting development of this video research I started back in 2005/2006. I'd like to stress - and only to make it very clear that September Clues is no "CIA disinformation" (as Alex Jones wants you to believe) but is quite simply the product of my own, solitary mind. So let me state this once again: I put together September Clues in complete solitude - and with no outside help WHATSOEVER. Anyone telling you otherwise is asked to contact me on skype and confront me personally. My skype username is "simon.shack". Anyone who doesn't dare do so - and continues to say that September Clues is "CIA disinformation", is a coward and a liar.

Only later did I invite people to my house to help me on with my endeavours - and the best thing I ever did, was to invite Hoi Polloi to work with me for six months in my home. The result was the "Vicsim Report" - and most of what we now know about the fake 9/11 victims.

I'd like to extend my warmest thanks to our member ElSushi and to Waleed - his Iraqi friend in Japan - who have performed this fantastic translation effort. (ElSushi is also the author of the French subtitles of September Clues). Well done, my dear friends!

Even though English is a very international language, this doesn't mean that EVERYONE understands it fully - especially when it comes to complex matters such as 9/11. To now have an Arabic version of September Clues is, in my mind, a very special development - since it is undeniable that the Arab World has suffered the most from this wretched hoax; a hoax designed (among other things) to loot the Arab world's resources.

(ps: Do you know of ANY other western 9/11 documentary being available with Arabic subtitles?) ;)
fbenario

Re: SEPTEMBER CLUES - in Arabic

Unread post by fbenario »

simonshack wrote:To now have an Arabic version of September Clues is, in my mind, a very special development - since it is undeniable that the Arab World has suffered the most from this wretched hoax; a hoax designed (among other things) to loot the Arab world's resources.
And they are also the audience most likely to find SeptClues believable at first viewing, since they must have known from the very beginning that 9/11 was a complete stitch-up manipulated justification for war against them. It can't hurt, and won't suck, if we get a large portion of the Arab world spreading the video.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Wow - this is tremendous news!

I am so pleased that we can finally try to reach the average Arabic speaker in peace and extension of brotherly understanding that we know 9/11 is a lie and the Muslims were framed.

Thank you to whomsoever has legitimately helped Simon with this latest translation. Perhaps the one-two punch of September Clues and the Arabic subtitles will at last promote peaceful living across the world.

I am repeatedly humbled by Simon's acknowledgement of the Vicsim Report as a contributing work to his movement.
pov603

Unread post by pov603 »

Mabrook! [as they would say in this part of the world]

I will certainly pass on the link/news to any of our Arab friends here who are open minded or at least approachable regarding the subject matter.
ElSushi

Unread post by ElSushi »

I would like to thank you all for your comments, it has been an absolute pleasure - although not an easy task - to bring these two new French and Arabic versions of SC to all of us who first discovered Simon's documentary a few years back...and who are still somehow struggling with English.
Happy New Year to everyone.
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

This is a fantastic thing... a very important moment. Thanks, ElSushi and thanks to Waleed. This is great news.

We all are at the receiving end of a constant stream of lies, illusions, magic tricks and faked stories. We gotta help each other to better understand how this works. I really hope that this new version of September Clues will bring people from the Arab world to this forum, to tell us things we don't know, pose questions we didn't think of, show us stuff that we must learn about.