SEPTEMBER CLUES on air

Updates & comments about the movie that exposed the 9/11 scam
hoi.polloi

Re: SEPTEMBER CLUES on air

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Interesting take on the whole thing. That caller was loud and aggressive but seemed eager to share good information. Simon, you are so gracious about humanity's teamwork over the years to get out this message but you should be credited for your patient explanation. One of these days, the John Friends and yelling callers of this world will be able to laugh about all these magic tricks we took for granted. And maybe you credit me too much, but thank you!

Something occurred to me while listening to this program and it was this:

How very clear it is that fear of collapse was actually a sleight of hand used to abandon the area prematurely. Since we know the timing of the TV show could have been anything, and we know people go where they are told to go by authorities but certainly go where they are told to go by authorities during times of danger, smoke screens were probably dropped on the scene as plentifully and as quickly as possible. When people on the street were told the towers were "collapsing", this was the demolition preparation to make sure nobody would be caught in the collapse and people would be well away from the center. The peninsula was cleared and this is when they ran the lengthy stories about sending in fire engines, rescues, etc. etc. but I am sure as early as the first smoke screen they had already used fire department and military style heat detectors to pick up, identify and evacuate all signs of life in the area well in advance of the collapse.

Anyway, it goes without saying that they did their best to reduce the amount of deaths to the minimal but I think it is fairly certain the ultimate death toll could simply be zero given the possibility for it to be done under the correct circumstances.

What I am trying to say is that this show above all has made clear to me that it was shortly before the real collapses that they claimed the towers were collapsing. Why? Because it is the most logical way to use human animal behavior and the fear of death in a crowd to ensure everyone is far away from the collapse when it happens.

I think smoke screens went up immediately after the first pop, but smoke was also used to obscure the towers and simulate their early collapse from distant views, such as from New Jersey, and strategic crowds of onlookers were also placed at the best viewing locations to give false testimony to those who would venture from their TV sets and try to look to the physical channel rather than the broadcast channel.

Probably shortly after the moment we switched to "Pentagon attack" news, the towers were safely demolished and everyone was by this time glued to their televisions, because the attack had been widened beyond their visual scope. In other words, by drawing viewers from a local perspective to a super-local perspective, most people will default to our common simulation of the super-local, which is the immediacy of news. Hence, the "Pentagon attack" was the perfect time to perform the real demolitions in New York. When they switched back to the so-called second collapse soap opera, the towers were already gone, the area already evacuated, and the rest of the movie could be played in ease.

There were many ways to accomplish this magic act, but after what was said on this show sunk in last night, I think this is how they may have done it.
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

lux wrote:2. Make the secret a lot more trouble than the trick seems worth.
9/11 Example:
providing 3,000+ vicsims plus fake family members, fake witnesses, fake amateur footage, fake video of the collapse, etc., etc, etc – it all appears to be too monumental a task to consider as a possibly.

4. Keep the trickery outside the frame.
9/11 Example:
Remove and dispose of the 9/11 rubble ASAP and focus on “pools of molten metal at ground zero” (or a host of other hoax elements)
I appreciate your examples very much. You read my mind: I was indeed trying to figure out how the precepts would apply to the 9/11 psy-op.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

A friend of John Friend made these two fine videos - using the audio of John's Realist Report radio show (with yours truly as a guest):

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzE5MT66N64

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6exKeM0Spic
Farcevalue

Unread post by Farcevalue »

Both videos return a "removed by user" message.
simonshack
Administrator

Farcevalue wrote:Both videos return a "removed by user" message.

Here they are - with a part 3 added (no idea why the original two were removed and then reinstated):

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmxqPgA-wbs

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXXVSlsSARI

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4dOtqU2Bks

As posted on John Friend's website: http://www.john-friend.net/2013/11/simo ... eport.html
simonshack
Administrator

John Friend's latest show with Jim Fetzer Feb 19, 2014

I have extracted a few selected moments (so as to save you the time to listen to it all) from this recent radio podcast - please spend 4 minutes listening to Fetzer's words:

Extracts:
http://www.septclues.com/AUDIO%20FILES/ ... iend_A.mp3

Evidently, Fetzer is very, very angry with our research. Why is that? Is he sounding more and more like Alex Jones? ^_^

Do I wish to stir up controversy here? No - and I also do realize that many honest and sincere people are concerned about this aspect ("why wrangle with each other about petty differences in your views of exactly HOW the 9/11 hoax unfolded?"). I basically agree with this viewpoint. I have to wonder if Fetzer does...
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

simonshack wrote:*

John Friend's latest show with Jim Fetzer Feb 19, 2014

I have extracted a few selected moments (so as to save you the time to listen to it all) from this recent radio podcast - please spend 4 minutes listening to Fetzer's words:

Extracts:
http://www.septclues.com/AUDIO%20FILES/ ... iend_A.mp3

Evidently, Fetzer is very, very angry with our research. Why is that? Is he sounding more and more like Alex Jones? ^_^
Of course he is, we pulled the rug out from underneath his phony act! Let him wax indignant all he likes, sure sign of the fraud he is.

Does Pretzer's theories of holographic nuclear missiles destroying ginormous buildings in 9 and 11 seconds have any precedent? Our's does. ;)
antipodean

Unread post by antipodean »

Fetzer is claiming to be an expert in scientific reasoning.

Can someone explain to him that the Towers had to be seen to collapse from the top down because it was part of the official narrative, that they collapsed as a result of being hit high up from 2 jet planes.
There is no controlled demolition process that can emulate this, hence the fake collapse footage.

Also explain to him that the collapse footage was not shown live in real time. The networks had switched to the Pentagon, all that was shown (live in real time) was footage of the smoking Towers from a distance.
fakeologist

Unread post by fakeologist »

Hoi Polloi is probably too modest to post his audio that we did this past Sunday, so I'll post it.

http://fakeologist.com/2015/01/18/ep132 ... orum-info/

Hoi wrote his usual eloquent prose and read it aloud on the broadcast. His purpose was to "start a conversation" (excuse the meme of the day) around where all the collective media fakery exposure is getting us. Are we just echoing to ourselves in small corners of the internet or is there something we can do bring about a greater awareness of our research.

This is a big idea topic that demands the best minds here to explore, perhaps in the form of an audio round table. If any other contributing or even non-contributing member wants to further the conversation, please message me here or at http://contact.fakeologist.com.

While I enjoy all the good media deconstruction going on here, I enjoy even more the greater concepts that Hoi so brilliantly discusses in his essays. These are discussions I wish to further promote and expand upon via audio, so don't be shy and join in! :D
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Great stuff hoi. I completely understand Ab saying he's not qualified to comment! I have felt like that after reading your writing.

I've said it before - write a book!
simonshack
Administrator

Roasted live on KHAM RADIO !... :lol:

HOI POLLOI busts umpteenth "9/11-TRUTHER" CLOWN

ImageImage
"9/11 truther" clown extraordinaire (not) DAVID WEISS

I have rarely laughed (or wept?) so loud as I did the other night, listening to this Kham show (currently my top / favorite radio podcast). Watch Listen and weep at the spectacular thrashing (by fearsome 'prosecutor general'' Hoi Polloi :P ) of self-proclaimed expert hypnotist (and comedian) David Weiss, who himself runs a "truther" radio show named "DEEP INSIDE THE RABBIT HOLE". Mind you, since Weiss must be a "deep insider" of his native's city (NYC) biggest hoax ever, 9/11, the name of his show is most appropriate! On a more serious note, it is pretty sad to realize (not that this is news to me, really!) that there evidently exists a 'not-so-covert' crew / gang / clique of rogue New Yorkers willing to 'sell their souls' and dignity - in favor of the perpetuation of the Grand 9/11 Scam.

Links to the KHAM38 radio show, featuring Hoi Polloi, David Weiss, Delcroix and Brizer :

SHORT VERSION: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQlVXCbS_VY

FULL VERSION: http://septclues.com/AUDIO%20FILES/KHA3 ... -Weiss.mp3

The second link is the full, 4-hour marathon KHAM show, but if you're time-constrained, just listen to the SHORT VERSION of the show as Weiss gets roundly grilled (and exposed as a compulsive, shameless liar) regarding his fantastic 9/11 tales. Of course, Weiss claims to have (intimately? casually?) known a couple of 9/11 victims - but gets drowned in his own bullshit time after time, in the unforgiving hands of the impassible and ultra-composed Hoi Polloi. But Hey, I don't wanna spoil the show for you by revealing too many details - just listen to this priceless 'psycho drama' for yourself on a quiet Sunday afternoon, entertainment guaranteed !

I must say that I'm in utter awe over Hoi's masterful handling of the 'interview' - what with his almost superhuman composure and tact. Although I consider myself a fairly calm & patient person, I am glad I wasn't on the show - as I might have started laughing incontrollably - or just screaming "BS!!!" from the bottom of my lungs...

And, of course, our David Weiss "deep-inside-truther" comedian is currently promoting the viral "Flat Earth" meme... :rolleyes:
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2rqe9 ... n?start=75

"Comedians Dave Weiss, Mike Cannon, and Tim Rothchild discuss the possibility that the earth is indeed flat, and that its alleged spherical shape is merely a hoax -on Deep Inside the Rabbit Hole."

EDIT TO ADD:

Oh my gosh - I fear we will soon hear more from this David Weiss and his "DEEP INSIDE THE RABBIT HOLE" show. Here he is discussing whether Nukes are a hoax. The format of his slick radio / video (comedy-) show has him flanked by two "younger, smarter, know-it-all" lads - and Weiss himself is cast as the "paranoid old fart / and skeptic-of-everything". Well, I don't know about you folks - but if I were the "enemy" (of Cluesforum - and all genuine truthseeking efforts), this is PRECISELY the kind of show I'd be setting up in order to deride and discredit (in the eyes of the general public) our work. Needless to say, Mr Weiss goes straight into my 'black book' - and I expect to soon hear someone lamenting that we (at Cluesforum) are 'close-minded', 'sectarian' - and that we're guilty of 'working against the unity of like-minded truthseekers'... Good grief.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Just listening now...

Recounting what you think you saw is NOT "Witness Testimony" despite repeating it over and over. Nobody is under an oath of any kind.

"Hypmatist" :lol: :lol:

Did our "witness" report his "witnessing" to any of the agencies styling themselves "the authorities"?

"I went to the beach" ?? I think we've heard that one used before.
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

simonshack wrote:The second link is the full, 4-hour marathon KHAM show, but if you're time-constrained, just listen to the SHORT VERSION of the show as Weiss gets roundly grilled (and exposed as a compulsive, shameless liar) regarding his fantastic 9/11 tales. Of course, Weiss claims to have (intimately? casually?) known a couple of 9/11 victims - but gets drowned in his own bullshit time after time, in the unforgiving hands of the impassible and ultra-composed Hoi Polloi.
Simon, did you mean 'impassive' rather than 'impassible', not a commonly used word?
hoi.polloi

He might have meant "not easily subject to [emotional] injury" which is kind of appropriate. For negative emotions, at most I just experienced some annoyance.

Simon, I am glad it has had you and brianv chuckling. It was good for that reason, at least. It's hard for me to believe that most people who listen to it will intuitively pick up on how much this character may have been lying to our (invisible) faces on the radio. However, it was clear enough to me that I didn't feel talked to as much as talked at by someone rather impassible in their own way: acting immune to basic concepts of skeptical inquiry and continually wordsmithing around questions under the pretense of confusion or misunderstanding.

Ugh. I don't feel encouraged by this. I am just increasingly annoyed by these types.

I just noticed the audio folder you posted only has two files: the long version and part 1 of the show. David Weiss' attempts to push his weird story were all contained in part 2. And you posted the long version twice in your post above. And you don't have the Loris Centola interview in there! That should definitely be added so we can start a little collection. Only next time, I hope someone else will please tackle the task. Simon, I don't think you would scream "BS!" like you claim. It doesn't seem in your nature. I would like to "tag" you to go in on the next one, should there ever be one.
hoi.polloi

Also, did anyone catch at 1 hr : 00 min : 41 sec into the interview, he says he would put the video on the "impossible list" but then adds, "though, therefore in my mind, there was a plane" ?

K and I try to give positive noises to move it along back to the "impossible" area, but was this his attempt to be a so-called "hypnotist"? Introduce the idea early, then flesh it out later? Hmmm ... <_<

I tried to explore the idea of a "real plane" doing tricks later, but he really ran with it, then. Just saying.

Not like it's a transparent technique the media used to insert a psychological plane with visuals and then slow suggestion grooo-ooowing the plane from 'mystery' to 'missile' to 'plane' to 'terrorist hijacked blah blah blah'. Oh, wait. That's exactly what they do. All the time.

Maybe it's not as powerful a power as David assumes. Or maybe it works on him more than others. Methinks the crazies leading this lie campaign (and all the others) really believe they have some kind of automatic sanction to fuck with people.