SEPTEMBER CLUES on air

Updates & comments about the movie that exposed the 9/11 scam
brianv

Re: SEPTEMBER CLUES on air

Unread post by brianv »

Courtesy of Cantor Families :lol:

A "Wells Noonan" has an IMDB entry as a script-writer - http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0634750/

I can't find a "Wells Noonan" on Facebook. Maybe I haven't looked properly.
Wells is an imaginative artist who will entertain your guest by transforming them into super heroes, villains, pretty princesses, ferocious beasts, wild animals, fantasy creatures, tropical fish and more! Wells also has experience in Prosthetics and special FX make-up. Conn. http://www.face-painting-fun.com/faces-by-wells.html

Later. Now, we have a "Wells Noonan Robertson" not mentioned by our "hypmatist" friend. Which google takes me back to the face-painting clown.

Oh how clever? Hypmatism indeed!! Wells Noonan ROBERT son.

https://bigpandme.wordpress.com/2006/09 ... er-noonan/

Did Mister Magic attend Robbies' Funeral? Did he even mention the alleged "wife" or alleged "child" in that interview?
If you would like to make a contribution to Rob’s family please mail your donations to; Charles Angus Noonan, 4 Hawthorne Street South, Greenwich, CT 06831; (203) 570-9075

http://www.cantorfamilies.com/noonan-robert-walter/
“when i lost my uncle robby i was very sad that he would be living in the sky, but then my mommy told me that he would be my angel and i felt a little better because he was always my angel. And now i am going to have an angel painted on my ceiling above my bed so every night i can see him the way he sees me!” schuyler johnson (age 6), niece
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Fbenario, I probably meant to write 'imperturbable' - but see, in Italian the word 'impassibile' is often used to describe persons who won't let themselves get ruffled by their own emotions / as in 'not-easily-angered', a quality which Hoi displayed in his elegant thrashing of the Weiss clown.

Or hey, maybe I was thinking of this 'godly' attribute : :P

"Impassibility in the Western tradition traces back to ancient Greek philosophers like Aristotle and Plato, who first proposed the idea of God as a perfect, omniscient, timeless, and unchanging being not subject to human emotion (which represents change and imperfection)."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impassibility

Hoi, thanks for pointing out the wrong mp3 link I posted - I have now replaced it with the correct SHORT VERSION of the podcast. Now, regarding 'impassibility' - and the ability to contain one's emotions - allow me to submit some musings of mine : after having praised you (quite sincerely) for exhibiting this quality, I can't help but having a few ('philosophical') second thoughts about it. To be sure, it is pretty much universally accepted that to keep calm in the face of adversity and (any form of) abuse is a good, wise and laudable thing. I guess 'diplomacy' would be another word for it. Yet, when you step back and look at how this clown-infested world of ours is rolling along, with precious little (if any) reaction on the part of its ever more enslaved / oppressed populace, one has to wonder what diplomacy can do for us normal citizens - in the long run. No, I'm not advocating violence / armed rebellion or such like - all I'm asking myself is : perhaps there is a (yet-to-be-invented) "third" way - based on action (versus inaction) capable of obtaining better results for us all? If so, what could it be? Just food for thought, as it is - since I sadly wouldn't know how to answer that question right now. All my (staid / old-fashioned?) mind can come up with is : maybe we need to work on getting stronger legislation to deal with liars - and the offense of lying? See, as things stand today, if I were caught in a pub pouring my pint of beer on top of Weiss's head, this would already be deemed as a grave over-reaction on my part - and an offense prosecutable by law. Isn't there something fundamentally wrong with that?

Brian, you might wish to check out smj's short post over at Fakeologist.com - for more info about Mrs Wells Noonan... I mean, just how many times have we seen, over the years, examples of alleged, mourning "9/11 family members" being tied to the NY photography/ modern arts / TV / entertainment industry jet set? Oh right, JUST the type of folks who'd be friends with / or related to Wall Street bankers, insurance brokers and whatnot working in the WTC, eh? Sure thing.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Oh, I'd like also to say "Well Done" to hoi for not playing along with Weiss's street vendor mind-games! You reacted as my gut was turning.

Did we get the names of the alleged firemen? The one that's sick? We know there were no firemen there. It was a demolition site. They're just another cheap trick. Not to mention the several verses of the Hoagy Carmichael standard Feat. Judy Wood "After the First Plane Hit...". Did he ever meet Judy Wood?

Delcroix mentioned The Irish Late Late Show. Possibly the very last time I ever watched TV was the Sir Jim Corr OBE (pre-arranged?) setup on said show. Just before he came on, they were interviewing some ginger bitch who dances, and she claimed her father was a firefighter at GZ. Same cheap psychological trick.

Maybe I'm being unfair and perhaps it's just "their way", but might I just suggest that Delcroix and Brizer stay out of future interviews, their ramblings took the wind out of the sails of the proceedings IMO.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Thanks, brianv. I am sure it wouldn't be difficult to get the names of those supposed volunteer firefighters, or to have David claim he personally knew all sorts of people involved in the 9/11 opera.

Since it's the goal of PsyOp agents and their characters to fill 99% of our time with meaningless conversation so we don't notice the 1% that's scripted garbage trickling and seeping into the soil of our imaginations to coalesce with the other pieces making up the great Photoshop in the Sky they would have us worshiping, and to do so in the most aggressively feigned innocuous way they can manage, it would be more work for him to even interact with us. And I am not sure I want to get him a raise or a bonus for sloshing around the simulation (or getting us to).

It just fits the 14 year long pattern now of the liars only having a few points bulleted out for them (probably in some very boring kind of top secret coil-bound "memo" that only barely makes them giddy because of its secrecy) so they push those few points as hard and as fast as possible (maybe they are paid per 'point' or 'sentence' ?). If so, we should have no concerns whatsoever that we are going to eventually have to face some idiot posse swirled around more "leaked" tidbits for the gullible, and when we patiently arrive to the scene we discover it had something to do with the point book of another here-again-gone-again or patient hired hypnotist. Well, sort of patient, I suppose.

In the end I disappeared, brianv, not because they wanted to end the show but because my computer hanged at the moment I was looking at the Metadata on the picture which showed that a commonwealth country or British photoshop had touched it up, just like so many of the other vicsim pics. And I had to reboot.

After the show, I finally came back and they were all still in the call. I explained that problem, about which David had nothing to say. When K asked me to summarize I said something about the character David may be playing and he said, "You really are an ass", but I replied, "I don't know if I'm an 'ass' or if I'm just 'ass'-king questions" and that seemed to defuse him, for better or worse.

In any case, the picture is horrendous. Truly one that belongs on the Vicsimripiculous page: http://septemberclues.org/vicsimripiculous.shtml

The filename has been Facebook-ified though it kept the weird Photoshop data in it, and he was pretty unapologetic about the quality, for someone who acknowledged how well it makes our point for us. The "S" must stand for "Shitty underpaid hack job!" or "Not enough time to artificially age your cartoon character? Slap a hot on it!"
11187320_1576373302643682_1263091154144857341_o.jpg
11187320_1576373302643682_1263091154144857341_o.jpg (268.65 KiB) Viewed 24523 times
Enjoying that reversed Apple logo. But is it enough to convince the zombie-like consumer-followers of the iBrained?
hoi.polloi

Who/what the hell is this? Thing 2 on the right looks like it's the unrealistic memory of a huge image (with pseudo-symmetrical texture-stretched digital skin below the mouth) then attacked by a blur monster and turned into a floating shrunken head in a suit. But Thing 1 on the left was printed with that increasingly familiar cryptography software, with blocky vomit pixel chunks rudely imitating the image of a man. To borrow the lame and uncomprehending lingo of hired mouthpieces, did anyone "parse" the ears and chin? Do they truly belong to the same cartoon character? On top of that, the non-photo graced to us by the reanimated corpse of the Facebook page of "sister" George OrWells Noonan is the depressing simulation of a non-photo of the non-photo as it sits in ... what? A record book? No, I prefer K's guess: an "aquarium"?
comparison.jpg
comparison.jpg (248.08 KiB) Viewed 24516 times
Embarrassingly bad forgeries.

The best talkers could not convince me this was ever a real person, let alone a simulation of such.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Before I saw the photo I knew it would be a "Brad Fetchet", and it is! Same hand perhaps.

Best ELA I have ever seen - http://fotoforensics.com/analysis.php?i ... d12.275094

And prepare yourself...

:lol: :lol:
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

I've been trying to adjust the body proportions of that awful, baby-headed Noonan image - so as to make it more adult-looking.

Oops - perhaps I've exaggerated a little ! <_<

Critical Mass

Unread post by Critical Mass »

Well I had something to listen to at work today. Now that guy has some stories but the above photo (taken from facebook) constitutes the only actual evidence brought forward by this fellow... and even he admitted it looked fake!

As for this Noonan entity I would give his tributes a gander. They're hilarious...
“when i lost my uncle robby i was very sad that he would be living in the sky, but then my mommy told me that he would be my angel and i felt a little better because he was always my angel. And now i am going to have an angel painted on my ceiling above my bed so every night i can see him the way he sees me!”
Daddy I wish you were here to play Star Wars! Chancey just said that and then said, “Daddy I know you love me so very”. Chancey likes to come to this site to see the picture of Daddy on TV. He kisses and hugs the computer….. We miss you as much today as yesterday big daddy!!!

Love your ” famdamily” doots and chancer
Happy birthday cuz! I miss you everyday.

I love you,
Shay
... anybody who has spent time with these things will probably read them with the usual sense of deja vu.
delcroix

Unread post by delcroix »

brianv wrote:Oh, I'd like also to say "Well Done" to hoi for not playing along with Weiss's street vendor mind-games! You reacted as my gut was turning.

Did we get the names of the alleged firemen? The one that's sick? We know there were no firemen there. It was a demolition site. They're just another cheap trick. Not to mention the several verses of the Hoagy Carmichael standard Feat. Judy Wood "After the First Plane Hit...". Did he ever meet Judy Wood?

Delcroix mentioned The Irish Late Late Show. Possibly the very last time I ever watched TV was the Sir Jim Corr OBE (pre-arranged?) setup on said show. Just before he came on, they were interviewing some ginger bitch who dances, and she claimed her father was a firefighter at GZ. Same cheap psychological trick.

Maybe I'm being unfair and perhaps it's just "their way", but might I just suggest that Delcroix and Brizer stay out of future interviews, their ramblings took the wind out of the sails of the proceedings IMO.
september clues on air , and there i was thinking it was an episode of k ham radio hosted at the time by outside radio (delcroix) for fakeologist.com and as always i was invited to join in by k ham. brizer was a caller .... it was what it was and hoi did a great job pulling up the weiss clown on his bs , the rest was radio waves ... which is an other great medium for affecting change . i suggest brian you start a clues radio , that way you could have perfection :P
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

delcroix wrote:
brianv wrote:Oh, I'd like also to say "Well Done" to hoi for not playing along with Weiss's street vendor mind-games! You reacted as my gut was turning.

september clues on air , and there i was thinking it was an episode of k ham radio hosted at the time by outside radio (delcroix) for fakeologist.com and as always i was invited to join in by k ham. brizer was a caller .... it was what it was and hoi did a great job pulling up the weiss clown on his bs , the rest was radio waves ... which is an other great medium for affecting change . i suggest brian you start a clues radio , that way you could have perfection :P
Delcroix, I was listening, then I went to make a coffee or something, and when I came back a few minutes later you were telling the same story over again. I'm not trying to be an asshole and I appreciate your getting that clown on. The same charge could be leveled at me here I daresay. I'm not the most eloquent when it comes down to it. And...I do have a hard question for you, now that you are here. We Are Change, Irl., are you in any way affiliated?
delcroix

Unread post by delcroix »

No, I am not Brian.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

delcroix wrote:No, I am not Brian.
I'll take that as a "No" then! ^_^
hoi.polloi

Latest updates from Fakeologist user "LennyLeverhulme" and our own (newly registered here) Kham, who I think show very appropriate skepticism with the "David Weiss" character. In my estimation, they are simply drawing the most basic connections placed there as a Rorschach test for investigators like them (or ourselves). The perps do this in order for us to become not only accustomed to fake entities and sketched up personalities but to get us thinking there are some "good guy" slaves of the rich families (which there may be, but they of course want to lead that 'internal' opposition themselves, I would guess, just as they do with everything else). Between David Weiss, the Zoldans and the official "amateur" videos released, there are already too many connections to put David Weiss above suspicion for that very "infiltrator" type of role.

Kham says David Weiss does his program through a well-advertised company called StandUpNYlabs. She says:
Dani Zoldan is the proud owner of http://StandUpNYlabs.com

The Zoldan’s comes from a well-to-do and well-placed family. Dani also has a brother throwing him a few bones. The most powerful and connected brother is Ari Zoldan.

http://blogs.yu.edu/alumni-news/2012/01 ... usiness-2/
“Ari Zoldan also holds press credentials for the United Nations, the US Senate and House of Representatives, contributes to a Washington, D.C. newswire called Talk Radio News Service, and to national news outlets.”
Ari Zoldan is also Silicon Valley venture capitalist. There is a lot of evidence out there to show that a large portion of Silicon Valley venture capitalists are really covert lettered agencies from the get-go. I think we can put an end to David Weiss being a natural born truther. These connections should make it clear that the message David Weiss is spreading has the full backing of mainstream media moguls.
"Lenny" replies:
... I looked to see if there was any connection between Steve Rosenbaum (owner of Camera Planet 911 Archive: the repository of all the fake 911 amateur footage) and the Zoldans. Found one very intimate degrees of separation, so far.

Here Ari Zoldan, CEO of Quantum Networks, talks about “Understanding Wi-fi Broadband” with Shelly Palmer on “Live Digital with Shelly Palmer” published by the Huffington Post on March 12, 2012. (http://videos.huffingtonpost.com/money/ ... -517285713)

Here is Steve Rosenbaum (as CEO of magnify.net…) discussing “Digital Access for the Poor” with Shelly Palmer on “Live Digital with Shelly Palmer” also published by the Huffington Post on March 12, 2012. (http://videos.huffingtonpost.com/money/ ... -517285707)

Ari and Steve: same day, same programme, same host.

David Weiss, any comments?
and also adds ...
Mark Walsh here prominently lists both Ari Zoldan and Steve Rosenbaum as two of his Facebook Friends on his AboutMe site, top of the page. (http://about.me/mark_walsh)

Is this the same Mark “Psycho” Walsh — the infamous Harley guy — we all know and love?
Hmmm. I am glad these people are putting pieces together about "David Weiss". Interesting how some could still be on the fence about this Weiss character. Does anyone really believe the character I was permitted to question just showed up to read from a script absentmindedly or perhaps unintentionally? I highly doubt it. To me it seems extremely likely that he sent himself in to the Fakeologist call (possibly after consultation with a handler 'friend' that approved Kham's invite) with a mission to get his bullet points across.

I really, really do not like to bother with the inner-workings of the perps' drama, but as Simon would put it, sometimes we "have to" address something and this is my way of doing so for now. Is the suspicious behavior of "David Weiss" not transparently plain yet?

I might also add that Huffington Post is the site that apparently I was libelously accused of donating thousands of dollars to — and quite laughably from my perspective, since I certainly don't have enough cash to fund media companies, and I was struggling to pay off my own mountain of debt at the time I heard about the accusation!

I think Huffington Post is where the liberal/progressive set is supposed to go get locked into a tidal stream of limited hangouts and minor conspiracy theories. A pre-fab "social network" for the "liberal" demographic. And interesting that there was an early effort to associate CluesForum with that "progressive" rag, and now its slime is oozing out of the woodwork, defending the Jewish-Zionist media front that is so clearly responsible for putting up the 9/11 show. Hmm!
hoi.polloi

ANNOUNCING ...

The Clues Chronicle
AN EXPERIMENTAL RADIO-STYLE PODCAST FOR iTunes LISTENERS

www.theCluesChronicle.info

---

We have just submitted our new podcast to iTunes! However, if you don't wish to wait, you can go to our new off-shoot site "The Clues Chronicle" (tenuously built on http://www.septclues.com space for the time being) and listen to the first two shows, which involve Simon and I discussing (in what we hope is a "palatable to average listener" sort of way) the making of September Clues and the development of the research format we ended up with here at CluesForum.

We didn't make a lot of time to go into specific details, but we spent over an hour in each episode summarizing some critical ideas that most people do not know. Perhaps we can hope that this injection of truth into the "mainstream" well be enough to help us create a critical mass of awakened people. The two first shows mainly serve as an introduction to a relatively simple idea:

CluesForum is densely packed with information that is hard for the average person to find time to read. Although we prefer readers, we thought we might be able to reach a larger audience by talking about what we expect people to be able to research for themselves when they do find the time for it. So we decided we should start to read the very best selection of "CluesForum" posts by researchers (Simon, me, you, etc.) — aloud — in our own format — as an attempt at mass listenership for awakening the public to the insane Nutwork's media fakery shenanigans. If iTunes accepts our podcast submission, we will let you know. For the time being, here is our RSS link: http://septclues.com/theclueschronicle/ ... onicle.xml

Wish us luck!
B)
hoi.polloi

APPROVED FOR iTUNES!
Dear podcast owner,

Your podcast, located at http://septclues.com/theclueschronicle/The%20Clues%20Chronicle.xml, has been approved. You should expect to see it on the iTunes Store within the next few hours. When it's available, you will be able to access it with the URL below.

https://itunes.apple.com/it/podcast/the-clues-chronicle/id1042810911?l=en

You will be able to find your podcast through a search on the iTunes Store within the next two days.

For more information on iTunes Podcasts, including how to change or remove your feed, see Making a Podcast and our FAQ.

There is also an Apple Support Community called Producing Podcasts, where you can find information and assistance from fellow podcast owners.

Regards,

The iTunes Store team