"The 9/11 SHOW"

Updates & comments about the movie that exposed the 9/11 scam
hoi.polloi

Re: "The 9/11 SHOW"

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Actually, that's a good point.

But let's give it time and see if the numbers look right or weird as usual.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

HonestlyNow wrote:
simonshack wrote:What's going on?
Simple mathematics, Simon. Each page view count on this site is not a unique user count. Since I've viewed this page up to 12 times (reflecting the 12 posts before writing my post and my regular checking of Active Topics), that's up to 12 times more more views than the one time I viewed "The 9/11 Show" video page. You may extrapolate from there.
'more more views' ?

Oh, ok then. That explains it all. :rolleyes:
I will extrapolate - I promise you !
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Unread post by SacredCowSlayer »

It is strange (and unsurprising) that when I type in "The 9/11 Show" in the search box on YT it does not show up in the results.

In late August I posted a short video clip of myself on YT shooting a pistol, just to show that the slide action and shell casing ejections should be seen from a first person POV (as opposed to the video in the WDBJ "Shooting" event).

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szM9nMn2kvo

Another YTuber made a video which incorporated mine to contrast with the fake one in the WDBJ "Shooting" in Virginia. It went viral and had almost a half million views in less than a week. YT removed it with the dubious explanation that it violated their policy on "shocking and disgusting content".

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bR16CmP9ER4

So yes I expect they do their best to keep real research under wraps.
Last edited by SacredCowSlayer on Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HonestlyNow

Unread post by HonestlyNow »

SacredCowSlayer wrote:It is strange (and unsurprising) that when I type in "The 9/11 Show" in the search box on YT it does not show up in the results.
(For me) It shows up number three if you use the quotation marks. Without the quotes, it shows up when filtered for Long and Upload date, but not for Upload date by itself; it shows up filtered for This month.
Critical Mass

Unread post by Critical Mass »

SacredCowSlayer wrote: In late August I posted a short video clip of myself on YT shooting a pistol, just to show that the slide action and shell casing ejections should be seen from a first person POV (as opposed to the video in the WDBJ "Shooting" event)
Excellent video... I certainly consider that decisive evidence.

If you could recreate the lighting conditions more precisely ('shooting' allegedly took place at 6:43 AM for instance) then it'd be perfect for the flash too.
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Critical Mass wrote:
SacredCowSlayer wrote: In late August I posted a short video clip of myself on YT shooting a pistol, just to show that the slide action and shell casing ejections should be seen from a first person POV (as opposed to the video in the WDBJ "Shooting" event)
Excellent video... I certainly consider that decisive evidence.

If you could recreate the lighting conditions more precisely ('shooting' allegedly took place at 6:43 AM for instance) then it'd be perfect for the flash too.
I will try to go out and fire off a few rounds tomorrow morning. When I do I'll post it on the WDBJ thread.

I've seen some obvious shills trying to say that we can't see the shell ejections because the FPS must be too slow. This is a terrible argument IMO.

There is no way you are going to get the muzzle flash yet fail to capture the shells in a real video.
Additionally, this argument would not explain the very weak and irregular recoil in the fake video.
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

HonestlyNow wrote:
SacredCowSlayer wrote:It is strange (and unsurprising) that when I type in "The 9/11 Show" in the search box on YT it does not show up in the results.
(For me) It shows up number three if you use the quotation marks. Without the quotes, it shows up when filtered for Long and Upload date, but not for Upload date by itself; it shows up filtered for This month.
Okay, yes it does come up with the quotation marks. I must be a YouTube newb!