"The 9/11 SHOW"

Updates & comments about the movie that exposed the 9/11 scam

Re: "The 9/11 SHOW"

Postby hoi.polloi on October 9th, 2015, 1:12 am

Actually, that's a good point.

But let's give it time and see if the numbers look right or weird as usual.
hoi.polloi
Administrator
 
Posts: 4830
Joined: November 14th, 2010, 8:24 pm

Re: "The 9/11 SHOW"

Postby simonshack on October 9th, 2015, 1:36 am

HonestlyNow wrote:
simonshack wrote:What's going on?

Simple mathematics, Simon. Each page view count on this site is not a unique user count. Since I've viewed this page up to 12 times (reflecting the 12 posts before writing my post and my regular checking of Active Topics), that's up to 12 times more more views than the one time I viewed "The 9/11 Show" video page. You may extrapolate from there.


'more more views' ?

Oh, ok then. That explains it all. :rolleyes:
I will extrapolate - I promise you !
simonshack
Administrator
 
Posts: 6386
Joined: October 18th, 2009, 9:09 pm
Location: italy

Re: "The 9/11 SHOW"

Postby SacredCowSlayer on October 9th, 2015, 4:50 pm

It is strange (and unsurprising) that when I type in "The 9/11 Show" in the search box on YT it does not show up in the results.

In late August I posted a short video clip of myself on YT shooting a pistol, just to show that the slide action and shell casing ejections should be seen from a first person POV (as opposed to the video in the WDBJ "Shooting" event).


full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szM9nMn2kvo

Another YTuber made a video which incorporated mine to contrast with the fake one in the WDBJ "Shooting" in Virginia. It went viral and had almost a half million views in less than a week. YT removed it with the dubious explanation that it violated their policy on "shocking and disgusting content".


full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bR16CmP9ER4

So yes I expect they do their best to keep real research under wraps.
Last edited by SacredCowSlayer on October 9th, 2015, 9:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SacredCowSlayer
Member
 
Posts: 244
Joined: September 5th, 2015, 10:44 pm

Re: "The 9/11 SHOW"

Postby HonestlyNow on October 9th, 2015, 5:21 pm

SacredCowSlayer wrote:It is strange (and unsurprising) that when I type in "The 9/11 Show" in the search box on YT it does not show up in the results.

(For me) It shows up number three if you use the quotation marks. Without the quotes, it shows up when filtered for Long and Upload date, but not for Upload date by itself; it shows up filtered for This month.
HonestlyNow
Member
 
Posts: 365
Joined: September 13th, 2011, 12:15 am

Re: "The 9/11 SHOW"

Postby Critical Mass on October 9th, 2015, 5:55 pm

SacredCowSlayer wrote:In late August I posted a short video clip of myself on YT shooting a pistol, just to show that the slide action and shell casing ejections should be seen from a first person POV (as opposed to the video in the WDBJ "Shooting" event)

Excellent video... I certainly consider that decisive evidence.

If you could recreate the lighting conditions more precisely ('shooting' allegedly took place at 6:43 AM for instance) then it'd be perfect for the flash too.
Critical Mass
Member
 
Posts: 544
Joined: July 8th, 2014, 11:33 pm

Re: "The 9/11 SHOW"

Postby SacredCowSlayer on October 9th, 2015, 8:35 pm

Critical Mass wrote:
SacredCowSlayer wrote:In late August I posted a short video clip of myself on YT shooting a pistol, just to show that the slide action and shell casing ejections should be seen from a first person POV (as opposed to the video in the WDBJ "Shooting" event)

Excellent video... I certainly consider that decisive evidence.

If you could recreate the lighting conditions more precisely ('shooting' allegedly took place at 6:43 AM for instance) then it'd be perfect for the flash too.


I will try to go out and fire off a few rounds tomorrow morning. When I do I'll post it on the WDBJ thread.

I've seen some obvious shills trying to say that we can't see the shell ejections because the FPS must be too slow. This is a terrible argument IMO.

There is no way you are going to get the muzzle flash yet fail to capture the shells in a real video.
Additionally, this argument would not explain the very weak and irregular recoil in the fake video.
SacredCowSlayer
Member
 
Posts: 244
Joined: September 5th, 2015, 10:44 pm

Re: "The 9/11 SHOW"

Postby SacredCowSlayer on October 9th, 2015, 9:32 pm

HonestlyNow wrote:
SacredCowSlayer wrote:It is strange (and unsurprising) that when I type in "The 9/11 Show" in the search box on YT it does not show up in the results.

(For me) It shows up number three if you use the quotation marks. Without the quotes, it shows up when filtered for Long and Upload date, but not for Upload date by itself; it shows up filtered for This month.


Okay, yes it does come up with the quotation marks. I must be a YouTube newb!
SacredCowSlayer
Member
 
Posts: 244
Joined: September 5th, 2015, 10:44 pm

Previous

Return to September Clues - the movie

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests