9/11 and SEPTEMBER CLUES

Updates & comments about the movie that exposed the 9/11 scam
AmongTheThugs

Re: 9/11 and SEPTEMBER CLUES

Unread post by AmongTheThugs »

Hey yank, you do agree there were no hijackers/planes, right?
I don't think you're going to change any minds with your fake images.
I know it's hard for some of you "truth movement" guys to admit you were wrong all along.
You should be thankful you found your way to some real truth, right here, and quit acting
Like a bitch.
yankee451
Banned

Unread post by yankee451 »

simonshack wrote:Yankee,

I see that you keep dodging my clear-cut questions. I'll give you another chance to respond to them now.
I will actually reduce my questioning to ONE single question - so as to avoid any undue incomprehensions:

At what stage/time of the day did the thick smoke stop gushing out of the gash
- to allow for this near-smokeless, detailed view of it ?

]

Here - on this NBC video that you posted above - you can see just how much smoke was gushing from the gash.
At what stage - in your honest opinion - did that smokeplume subside?

simonshack wrote:At what stage/time of the day did the thick smoke stop gushing out of the gash
- to allow for this near-smokeless, detailed view of it ?
At what time? I don't know.

There, will an honest answer get me banned too?

What relevance does that question have to do with my question to you? How tough would it be for them to doctor away the smoke for the still shot, giving something for the "it's all fake!" crowd to hang their hats on? Will you answer me that before the smack-down?
Last edited by yankee451 on Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
yankee451
Banned

AmongTheThugs wrote:Hey yank, you do agree there were no hijackers/planes, right?
I don't think you're going to change any minds with your fake images.
I know it's hard for some of you "truth movement" guys to admit you were wrong all along.
You should be thankful you found your way to some real truth, right here, and quit acting
Like a bitch.
Interesting story.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

yankee451 wrote: What relevance does that question have to do with my question to you? How tough would it be for them to doctor away the smoke for the still shot, giving something for the "it's all fake!" crowd something to hang their hats on? Will you answer me that before the smack-down?
So let's see, Yankee ...

Your take is that the 9/11 videos were doctored. Yet you espouse the opinion that ALL were not doctored. It is now time for you to submit the 9/11 images/videos that - in your honest opinion - are legit.

Please do so. Now. But do not post any other images of the smokeless gash - as they cannot even be deemed truthful by people who still believe in the legitimacy of the 9/11 LIVE TV BROADCASTS.
yankee451
Banned

simonshack wrote:
yankee451 wrote: What relevance does that question have to do with my question to you? How tough would it be for them to doctor away the smoke for the still shot, giving something for the "it's all fake!" crowd something to hang their hats on? Will you answer me that before the smack-down?
So let's see, Yankee ...

Your take is that the 9/11 videos were doctored. Yet you espouse the opinion that ALL were not doctored. It is now time for you to submit the 9/11 images/videos that - in your honest opinion - are legit.

Please do so. Now.
Again?

But do not post any other images of the smokeless gash - as they cannot even be deemed truthful by people who still believe in the legitimacy of the 9/11 LIVE TV BROADCASTS.
Since I can't post the images, may I at least re-post my only question?
I believe the damage evidence is real, not CGI. I take it you and everyone on this forum takes the stand that these images are all pure CGI. If so, why?
Pointing to altered smoke, or formatting glitches, or digital rendering anomalies does NOT prove these are CGI images, it only proves a photograph was altered, not that the photograph itself was fake.

There's a difference.
simonshack
Administrator

yankee451 wrote:
Pointing to altered smoke, or formatting glitches, or digital rendering anomalies does NOT prove these are CGI images, it only proves a photograph was altered, not that the photograph itself was fake.

There's a difference.
Yankee,

You keep dodging the issues which should be obvious to any person with a sound brain. I have been very patient with you. You have also cluttered this thread with your blah-blah. You have consistently evaded very clear questions submitted to you. I have spent time illustrating the reasons why I believe NO 9/11 imagery can be trusted. All you have been able to offer is nothing but vapid, confusional and illogical hogwash. Bye bye, Yankee. Now you can return to your LetsRollForum friends and report how stubborn and close-minded I am. :lol:
yankee451
Banned

simonshack wrote:
yankee451 wrote:

There's a difference.
Yankee,

You keep dodging the issues which should be obvious to any person with a sound brain. I have been very patient with you. You have also cluttered this thread with your blah-blah. You have consistently evaded very clear questions submitted to you. I have spent time illustrating the reasons why I believe NO 9/11 imagery can be trusted. All you have been able to offer is nothing but vapid, confusional and illogical hogwash. Bye bye, Yankee. Now you can return to your LetsRollForum friends and report how stubborn and close-minded I am. :lol:
Simon,

As I've said before, I don't report to anyone, but at least at LetsRoll they allow me to speak. I am pretty sure they don't need me to report how stubborn and closed-minded you are.

Yank
yankee451
Banned

Simon...you know very well that if you zoom in tight you don't see much smoke. Check 0.18

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-K2TEUPJ1OQ
simonshack
Administrator

Oh - how nice, yet another video of the gash?

What's this, Yankee? Any idea ?

WARNING: If you are going to say that this is a normal video artifact caused by any sort of common, well-known phenomena - PLEASE PROVIDE US WITH A SIMILARLY JAGGED VIDEO FROM A CREDIBLE AND VERIFIABLE SOURCE.
yankee451
Banned

simonshack wrote:*

Oh - how nice, yet another video of the gash?

What's this, Yankee? Any idea ?

WARNING: If you are going to say that this is a normal video artifact caused by any sort of common, well-known phenomena - PLEASE PROVIDE US WITH A SIMILARLY WARPED VIDEO FROM A CREDIBLE AND VERIFIABLE SOURCE.
Simon, come now.

This is beneath us.
simonshack
Administrator

yankee451 wrote:
Simon, come now.

This is beneath us.
Darling Yankee...please check out what you have beneath you. It may ultimately cause great pain in your butt.
yankee451
Banned

Come again?

Isn't it obvious you couldn't give two fucks about the truth?
AmongTheThugs

Unread post by AmongTheThugs »

Yank, do you believe the towers were empty? I'll keep my questions to yes or no. You didn't answer the first one.( if you already established that you know there were no hijacked planes then please disregard my first question)
simonshack
Administrator

simonshack wrote:
yankee451 wrote:Come again?

Isn't it obvious you couldn't give two fucks about the truth?
Oh - of course. How silly of me to do what I do. I'd better just tend to my garden - and give it all up! :lol:

ps: What exactly have you done, Yankee, to show that you care about the truth?

(I apologize to all Cluesforum members for entertaining this troll. I find it to be such a ball - although I probably shouldn't!)

Hey, Yank!

Can you explain this "video artifact"? Have you seen it occuring in any other video you have watched in your lifetime?
If so, please provide a similarly jagged frame - extracted from any video of your choice. Thanks! :)
HonestlyNow

Unread post by HonestlyNow »

(I apologize to all Clueforum members for entertaining this troll. It's just such a ball!)
We all gotta have some fun!

Sometimes they even get you thinking about stuff, including to not take such non-thinkers so seriously.

From all experiences, something can be learned.