9/11 and SEPTEMBER CLUES

Updates & comments about the movie that exposed the 9/11 scam
fbenario

Re: 9/11 and SEPTEMBER CLUES

Unread post by fbenario »

whatsgoingon wrote:Now, if data are fake in any way, then the data are fake; they are not half fake or part fake; they are just plain fake.
As I've said, repeatedly: Any photo/image of an Event (as described to us in the media) that is shown to be faked means the Event (as fed to us by government and media) DID NOT HAPPEN. Period.
yankee451
Banned

Unread post by yankee451 »

hoi.polloi wrote:Yank, we cannot regulate who does or does not link to our forum. I don't think anyone here wants to give you "permission with our blessing" after your intro, though. If you're going to do it, and skew research one way or another, there's nothing we can do except be upset about it or - more usefully - ignore you. The Internet is big. Maybe some folks with good reasoning will find this forum opportunity through your link to us. That would be cool!

As to the argument that the images were doctored live as the event happened; it isn't outside the realm of possibility. We obviously don't know why the images are so fake and bad, but we have a running hypothesis that doesn't seem very challenged so far, that it is very difficult to coordinate a lie of this scale without pre-planning. A live event would have caused more errors still, since there would be no time to review and correct the multiple streams of simulated "disaster coverage" aired on the day in 2001.

So far, it seems the planning stages began at least as far back as 1993, with the original simulated "bombing" of the WTC. In other words, why scramble for everything, randomly risking odd contingencies? You can spend years or months making your plan and your footage, without too many significant technological advances (though, those too, can presumably be regulated by security agencies and forces - and indeed most spy movies are about that very subject: the controlled release, suppression and use of technology) ... and just air it when you need it aired.

I don't understand the thrust to imagine a "sudden" technological "surprise attack" unless you really think anything comes as such a surprise to our vastly connected and oppressive military misleaders.
http://yankee451.com/2012/04/26/open-le ... hoi-poloi/
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Yankee,

I've read your article - and suddenly realize there is a basic misunderstanding here (on your part).

I must assume that you have never bothered reading my articles at septemberclues.org. For instance:
On the morning of 9/11, the US TV networks broadcasted what was, by and large, a 102-minute ‘Hollywood’ production. Computer-generated landscape sceneries, animated airplane graphics, staged witness accounts and cinematic special fx. Multiple techniques of image manipulation were employed to simulate both fictitious events (planes crashing into the WTC) and real-life events (the WTC collapses.)
http://septemberclues.org/further_analyses.htm

Always keep in mind that ALL we were offered on LIVE TV ON THE DAY was this:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTqU8_-rqsg

This is what we were offered on LIVE TV for the "WTC2 collapse":

And this is the only shot shown live of the "WTC1 collapse" - with a preceding MIRACLE ZOOM-IN ...
more about this here: http://septemberclues.org/wtc_collapses.htm

The nice, crisp imagery we have today (of collapsing towers, running people and so forth) were released only years later - with plenty of time to perfect the illusion - most were in fact released in 2010...by NIST! :rolleyes:
Equinox
Banned

Unread post by Equinox »

simonshack wrote:
Yankee,

I've read your article - and suddenly realize there is a basic misunderstanding here (on your part).

I must assume that you have never bothered reading my articles at septemberclues.org. For instance:
On the morning of 9/11, the US TV networks broadcasted what was, by and large, a 102-minute ‘Hollywood’ production. Computer-generated landscape sceneries, animated airplane graphics, staged witness accounts and cinematic special fx. Multiple techniques of image manipulation were employed to simulate both fictitious events (planes crashing into the WTC) and real-life events (the WTC collapses.)
http://septemberclues.org/further_analyses.htm

Always keep in mind that ALL we were offered on LIVE TV ON THE DAY was this:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTqU8_-rqsg
Wait a second, I know what your thinking. Did he just say that supposedly competing networks were using the SAME footage feed! And none of their own footage? :o

Yes Exactly that! Here is where ALL 4 Networks show the EXACT SAME FEED. And the EXACT Place in time.

And of course the Final flight sequence of the plane is faker than fake…

As I recall, Simon (originally) and I ( much later) were pondering and theorizing what we like to call....
The 16 second magic sequence.
http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f= ... 0#p2351589
There has been much speculation on this. ( such as NY1 supposed live shot,) and all sorts of spanners thrown into what should be a not so complicated, Very valid point to be made.

I will explain it as easy as it really is….

The beep/beep is heard on the ABC Network loud and clear… If you go to the TV ARCHIVES…..

And listen to it. for yourself… there is also… sound cues heard on all of the other channels as well.

Here is the Beep Beep being heard on ABC TV 17 seconds before the explosion in the "nth tower"….

LINK---- http://www.archive.org/details/abc200109110831-0912

TIME—31.30

BEEP, BEEP,
Then starts the final flight path.

"This is the 16-second sequence of the "second airplane approach" These four clips are the ONLY LIVE IMAGES (of the alleged "Flight 175") still to be found on the official 9/11 TV archives. I have put them together sequentially to highlight this 'curious coincidence': Is it plausible that 4 cameramen just happened to film a 'slice' of the full airplane approach, all 4 'slices' then combining into a seamless, full 'airplane approach sequence'? Or is this - more plausibly perhaps - a prefabricated sequence of computer-animated imagery? "

Indeed, these 4 seamless "plane-shots" never overlap each other, as if each of the 4 "cameramen" were assigned to capture only their own, exclusive chunk of the "plane-approach" ! Now, what are the odds of THAT occurring in the real world? More likely, what I call the "16-SECOND MAGIC SEQUENCE was a prefabricated animation, cut in 4 pieces and distributed on the various phony TV broadcasts."

A beep beep, (on all networks) is heard and then straight away a 16 second seamless, full 'airplane approach sequence' none overlapping each other. Appears COINCIDENTALLY straight after the beep beep is heard. :lol:

That’s faker than fake. B)
AmongTheThugs

Unread post by AmongTheThugs »

Why is it so obvious to some? It was all fake. Yank, Your article sucks. I don't think you're going to change any minds here. Good try though.
yankee451
Banned

And yet you still claim it is ALL CGI.

"By and large"?

Does that mean some real footage was used?
Tufa

Unread post by Tufa »

If we notice the many subliminal pictures of animals, inserted into the pictures, we see that these pictures could not have been edited on the day, "live", using some kind easy-CGI insert. The entire picture is a fake.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDhdoU12q6E

My conclusion is that the entire pool of material was produced in advance. You also need a test-audience to check the psychological impact of the material, especially the subliminal pictures, before broadcast.

We notice that the "explosion" is a proven fake simply due to its size, it is much too large, and on the wrong side of the tower. A real explosion due to a Real Plane-Crash would occur on the side of the impact, and would incinerate immediately. Notice that the "explosion" is nearly exactly consistent, comparing various views. This video argues that the fake fire was produced using a much smaller fire, that is played back in slow-motion.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YeEpWosAWp0

A REAL EVENT is ruled out completely due to physical constraints in the real world. So the 9/11 was a complete fake, and we now just simply discuss how the fake was produced!
pshea38
Banned

Unread post by pshea38 »

Tufa wrote:My conclusion is that the entire pool of material was produced in advance. You also need a test-audience to check the psychological impact of the material, especially the subliminal pictures, before broadcast.
Topic started on 14-3-2012 @ 09:05 AM by Swing80s

Weird Story I Heard from a Person that claims they saw 9/11 News in the Year 2000...,

I originally wrote this as a reply but thought that maybe everybody that would be interested wouldn't see it so I decided to start this as a bran new topic... it's a wierd story and I want to know what you guys think about it.

I've got a weird story for you guys... So I was at an AA meeting and there was this ex-prison inmate that was talking about his addiction etc... Then he offhandedly mentioned 9/11 and the fact that the government wants you to believe it happened in 2001 but it really didn't... So I was like WTF?? Anyways during a smoking break I went to ask him about what he was talking about and this is what he claimed happened, even though it was obvious that this guy wasn't very smart at all, didn't know much about conspiracies, but he said this is what happened to him as fact:

He said during the year 2000 while he was in prison he was being transferred to another prison facility along with a bunch of other inmates on a bus. While they were in the bus the driver claimed there was something wrong with buses engine and that it had to stop over at some maintainence facility to repair it. They were in WA and he said the bus drove them out into the middle of nowhere in the forest where the bus repair station was. He said that him and the rest of the inmates had to wait in the parked bus for hours while still being shackled in their cage. Then some guards came to the bus and said there was something going on in NY and that they all needed to get out and follow him. The guards led them to a facility where there were other prisoners inside and huge T.V. screens where they were all told to sit down and watch the news on these giant screens. Anyways he said they all watched this news of the supposed 9/11 attacks for hours and all the prisoners were aghast and horrified. After hours of watching that they were led back to the prison bus where they waited for even more hours shackled inside. Finally the driver said it was "repaired" and they took the bus he was in along with the other prisoners to the prison they were being transfered to. Anyways when they got to their new prison him and the other people that were shown this news started going around asking all the other inmates what the hell was going on in N.Y. while they were locked in the bus for those extra hours and to their surprise all the other inmates were looking at them confused asking them "what the hell THEY were talking about?". All the inmates at his new prison said nothing was going on in N.Y. and everything was normal. Mind you this was in the year 2000. Anyways he said next year when 9/11 actually happened he was going around and telling all the other inmates that he'd already seen this a year ago and since they were watching it live they looked at him as if he was crazy...

Now this guy was very obviously intellectually challenged but he was completely adamant about his story and the fact that "9/11" really happened in the year 2000 and that all of us "regular" people on the "outside" didn't know the whole story. Now I don't think a guy like this could make something like this up or I don't even know why he would want to. But he swears up and down that it happened on the year 2000 but can't back up why with any logical answers because like I told you he's mentally deficient.

That got me thinking, maybe this guy along with these other inmates that were forced to watch whatever they were shown were maybe test subjects or guinea pigs to take a sample of peoples reaction to this false flag event if indeed it was a false flag. I mean if you think about it they would make the perfect test subjects to study because on the outside if they went to tell somebody, anybody, of what they were shown NOBODY would believe them and they would take their story with a grain of salt; because after all these people are just crazy, stupid ex-junky criminal inmates that nobody cares about...
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread819324/pg1

And later and independently on the same thread:
reply posted on 14-3-2012 @ 11:26 PM by immedicated

aahhaaaa! i have frequented this site for some time, and what made me retrieve my password was this post! i never really post . . but i have been tonight because i got into the swing of things, then i started looking for the real reason i retrieved that password!

in washington state (spokane) i worked at a call center when i turned 18 in 2005. A lot of people their were paroles (they would hire parolees because they didn't have to pay them commission) living in a halfway house, this one guy . . actual name keith, never knew his last name, was an ex heroin addict, been in prison for 15 years, dont know for what? i assume drug related. .. but he had a similar story! and a similar backstory. He was attending AA. . . always talked about it, rather slow guy. kinda reminded me of a dead head, really into grateful dead, ex hippie of sort, in his late 50's early sixties .

But he claimed the same thing, although he was coherent enough to converse it. Claimed he was on a transport bus with maybe 15 or so other prisoners , when they were taken to an outbuilding in western washington and shown video of the 911 attacks. 1-2 years later it actually happened. Kind of blows my mind to hear it recanted, but he was certain that they were shown pretty real representations of this thing happening. He never told me or anyone else i knew about bus trouble or anything else of the sort. Just they were in transport to a different location (prison or what not) and made the pit stop. Pretty coincidental?
This all makes perfect sense, in light of what we know here.
yankee451
Banned

If we notice the many subliminal pictures of animals, inserted into the pictures, we see that these pictures could not have been edited on the day, "live", using some kind easy-CGI insert. The entire picture is a fake.
When I look at clouds, I sometimes see a pterodactyl.
yankee451
Banned

What do these videos tell you?

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5ui8LWP8HM

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=feKlnunLFns
MsQ

Unread post by MsQ »

yankee451 wrote:What do these videos tell you?
The second video you posted seems to indicate that the safest place to be was under the trees :blink:

Not trying to be a smart arse, that's what I see.
Heiwa
Banned

Unread post by Heiwa »

yankee451 wrote:What do these videos tell you?
NYPD made a lousy job evacuating the neighborhood around WTC2 when it was destroyed by controlled demolition from bottom up producing a dust cloud that filled the streets? :rolleyes:
Last edited by Heiwa on Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
MsQ

Unread post by MsQ »

Yankee, may I add that it was the still of the first clip you posted that made me suspicious of the trees. They just don't look quite right to me, that's why I looked closely at and around them.
yankee451
Banned

MsQ wrote:Yankee, may I add that it was the still of the first clip you posted that made me suspicious of the trees. They just don't look quite right to me, that's why I looked closely at and around them.
Hi MsQ - looking quite right in this case is probably just the camera struggling to make sense of all the data it was receiving. What these videos prove is this is a real event filmed with real cameras. The clip on the left shows the cameraman who is filming the clip on the right, as he is filming it. Watch it frame by frame and you'll see the camera movement of the man on the left, who is crouching behind the truck, match the movement of the video on the right...even down to the people running by. This proves real video, for to create a 3D world like this is impossible, for each person running by would be it's own 3D mesh, all the way down to the wrinkling clothes and their expressions on their faces. The modelers had to get perfect perspectives from two model cameramen, and they included perfect reflections and perfect clouds erupting from behind the buildings and then the modeled cameramen filmed each other too. Everything matches, even the audio which I didn't include for the sake of ease.

Or is it just a live event caught by two cameramen from the same news station?

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IiEqTMj9M2I
AmongTheThugs

Unread post by AmongTheThugs »

:lol: