9/11 and SEPTEMBER CLUES

Updates & comments about the movie that exposed the 9/11 scam
simonshack
Administrator

Re: 9/11 and SEPTEMBER CLUES

Unread post by simonshack »

yankee451 wrote:What do these videos tell you?
Dear Yankee,

They tell me - as ever - that whoever manufactured these composites could have done a better job - given the million-dollar budget (and the high stakes) involved. It's funny, you know: some people keep saying that the 9/11 imagery is too good to be faked - while other people keep saying that it's too crappy to be faked ! I can somehow understand the latter - but the former group of people simply need to improve their observation skills.

When analyzing any given 9/11 video, there are a number of simple tell-tale clues to look out for. These black contour outlines, for instance, are a "trademark signature" of the 9/11 imagery - and a typical, nagging little annoyance which anyone who has ever been dabbling with greenscreening is well familiar with. To be sure, real video/photography does not add thick black outlines around buildings (or white smoke) - this is something you'll only be able to observe in cartoons/comic books:

In both the videos you compare, we can observe yet another similar black masking line gradually appearing between the building and the incoming, 2nd smoke cloud. No, it doesn't look like - and cannot be a pencil-thin shadow (what would possibly have cast it - on top of the observable, pre-existing and thicker building shadow to its right ?) Both clips are nothing but (poorly composited) greenscreen jobs. Their only 'cleverness' consists in having been made to look as if 2 separate videographers shot the same event.

ImageImage

Whatever techniques were used to make these people look like they're running in the immediate vicinity of the collapsing WTC2 (hey, wasn't the place - as per official accounts - fully evacuated, by then?), my above observations should make it clear that the backdrop was inserted with a pretty basic greenscreen job.

I must say I am astonished that any movie-going person on this planet can still be in awe over stuff that Hollywood does all of the time - and, to be sure, was able to do well before 2001. The above "King Kong"/or "Independence Day"/ or "Armageddon" - reminiscing shots, with panicking/running crowds, strike me as so dreadfully corny and contrived as to be outright laughable. Why on Earth this isn't also perfectly obvious to you, Yankee, remains a mystery to me.
wtc-wtf

Unread post by wtc-wtf »

Postby yankee451 on April 29th, 2012, 9:16 am

The modelers had to get perfect perspectives from two model cameramen

Here is a image from David Corporon, we can see Keith Lane lying behind the vehicle. Please note the object I have circled to the right of Keith.

Now here is Keith Lanes view of this object at almost the same time.

So I think they did have a problem with perspective.
Last edited by wtc-wtf on Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
yankee451
Banned

Unread post by yankee451 »

Simon,

You are exposed.

Time to get a real job.

Yank
agraposo

Unread post by agraposo »

yankee451 wrote:This proves real video, for to create a 3D world like this is impossible
I think this is a pretty similar special effect, but with water instead of dust (see at 2:02). From the film "The mummy returns" (2001). :rolleyes:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XyUIXqIoAM

pov603

Unread post by pov603 »

yankee451 wrote:
MsQ wrote:Yankee, may I add that it was the still of the first clip you posted that made me suspicious of the trees. They just don't look quite right to me, that's why I looked closely at and around them.
Hi MsQ - looking quite right in this case is probably just the camera struggling to make sense of all the data it was receiving. What these videos prove is this is a real event filmed with real cameras. The clip on the left shows the cameraman who is filming the clip on the right, as he is filming it. Watch it frame by frame and you'll see the camera movement of the man on the left, who is crouching behind the truck, match the movement of the video on the right...even down to the people running by. This proves real video, for to create a 3D world like this is impossible, for each person running by would be it's own 3D mesh, all the way down to the wrinkling clothes and their expressions on their faces. The modelers had to get perfect perspectives from two model cameramen, and they included perfect reflections and perfect clouds erupting from behind the buildings and then the modeled cameramen filmed each other too. Everything matches, even the audio which I didn't include for the sake of ease.

Or is it just a live event caught by two cameramen from the same news station?

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IiEqTMj9M2I
@yankee451

We may as well as what were two camera men doing 'waiting' literally around the corner from THE major news event of the century!

Anyone would think they were waiting to corroborate eachother's story, but how would they have 'known' what that story was going to be?

As someone else has already posted too, what were all of those people doing in such a dangerous area?

And all of those people just 'looking on' except they weren't even in a decent vantage to 'look on' at anything seeing as they were also around the corner.

Unless the hot dog van was there...
Heiwa
Banned

Unread post by Heiwa »

So I am in a side street with green trees of WTC in lower Manhattan and WTC 2 strangely collapses around the corner from top down which takes 20 seconds. Upper 30 floors top assembly C of WTC2 crushes down 80 floors bottom assembly A of WTC2 by gravity. I do not see it and I know it cannot happen but according to other footage it happens ... and there is little noise. But there must be plenty noise. I can only hear something happens around the corner. What do I do?
Run hysterically in the middle of the street away from the noise? As shown on the footage.
Or do I take cover close to/against the nearest, intact building wall? Or drop down behind/below a car? Evidently I take cover!
I do not run hysterically in the middle of a street.
It only happens in Hollywood.
It adds to the drama, you know!
So the footage is 100% faked. Hollywood! The named photographers are just working for the terrorists. FBI, pls take note! :P
simonshack
Administrator

yankee451 wrote:Simon,

You are exposed.

Time to get a real job.

Yank
:lol:

Lost for words?

Oh wait - perhaps you're suggesting I babysit you? Must be a well-paid job!
AmongTheThugs

Unread post by AmongTheThugs »

fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

simonshack wrote:
yankee451 wrote:Simon,

You are exposed.

Time to get a real job.

Yank

Lost for words?

Oh wait - perhaps you're suggesting I babysit you? Must be a well-paid job!
Simon, I hope you have now lost patience for this ongoing colloquy. The rest of us certainly have.

He has not furthered our analyses or understanding one tiny little bit of any of this fakery. Since he's too foolish to stop wasting his own time on a forum that displeases him so much, it's obviously now time for you to perform the estocado (in bullfighting the final lunge of the sword into the bull).

It's banning time again, y'all. Simon, apply the coup de grace on behalf of the rest of us.
yankee451
Banned

It's banning time again, y'all. Simon, apply the coup de grace on behalf of the rest of us.
Do us all a favor.
simonshack
Administrator

fbenario wrote: It's banning time again, y'all. Simon, apply the coup de grace on behalf of the rest of us.
Dear Fbenario,

I offer my apologies to all Cluesforum members for entertaining dialogues with obvious trolls.

However, those trolls help us all to recall - and keep track of - the very poor 9/11 imagery.

We should be thankful to them for suggesting us to look at their most disastrous concoctions! :lol:
yankee451
Banned

Dear Fbenario,

I offer my apologies to all Cluesforum members for entertaining dialogues with obvious trolls.

However, those trolls help us all to recall - and keep track of - the very poor 9/11 imagery.

We should be thankful to them for suggesting us to look at their most disastrous concoctions! :lol:
And to those who are non-Cluesforum members, I offer you the opportunity to rub two pieces of grey-matter together. I have no hope for those who buy what this charlatan is selling.
AmongTheThugs

simonshack
Administrator

yankee451 wrote: I have no hope for those who buy what this charlatan is selling.
I understand that you are now calling me a 'charlatan', Yankee boy?

That's a pretty grave accusation. Do you have any solid evidence to offer - to back up your case? You know, something that may make the entire credibility of this forum to vaporize, in a cloud of dust? :lol:
AmongTheThugs

Does Yank work for the man or is he just another stupid poser?