"DEBUNK A SEPTEMBER CLUE!"

Updates & comments about the movie that exposed the 9/11 scam
XxCeltics34xX

Re: "DEBUNK A SEPTEMBER CLUE!"

Unread post by XxCeltics34xX »

warriorhun wrote:Dear Simon Shack,

Believe it or not, there are people actually debunking conspiracy theories, like the one of those stupid "no planers"(wink):
http://www.popularmechanics.com/technol ... ths-planes
They even attached a photo, titled: "Passenger windows on a piece of Flight 175's fuselage."
The photograph was taken by no-one else but the great Mr. William F. Baker (whoever the hell he is), of the very trustworthy FEMA!!!
Here it is:
What convinced me without doubt, is the top of the buildings in the background, so in the foreground these MUST be flight 175's parts (wink).
Did they clean all the dust off all that metal? I dont understand when this picture was taken. Also, this guys response made me giggle a bit. "It's ... from the United Airlines plane that hit Tower 2," Corley states flatly. In reviewing crash footage taken by an ABC news crew, Corley was able to track the trajectory of the fragments he studied—including a section of the landing gear and part of an engine—as they tore through the South Tower, exited from the building's north side and fell from the sky.
So a piece of the landing gear managed to "tear" through a skyscraper. Now iv'e watched plenty of "second plane crash" videos and iv'e yet to see pieces of plane, or anything for that matter come out of the north side that hasn't burned up in the air. (excluding pieces of the building and paper)
warriorhun

Unread post by warriorhun »

Dear Simon,

As per my previous post.
I do seem to have a vague memory of already posting that picture to you, maybe last year, using another nick.
Either I am a Manchurian Candidate and something triggered in me false implanted memories, or it is just deja vu, or I actually posted it and then forgot about it completely.
If the latter is the case, I am sorry.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

**********Win a free ride on the next NASA mission to planet Mars**********

"DEBUNK A SEPTEMBER CLUE !"

This is an easy one, folks!

So today's challenge (N°32) is: WHY do we have charcoal-black smoke in one WTC shot - and cream-white smoke in the other?

I eagerly await your most convincing explanations! <_<
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Well, Simon...

Obviously, when the towers are darker, the smoke gets lighter - and vice versa. All cameras that take fake pic- I mean real pictures have this natural balancing function. Apparently you do not have a camera like this?
SmokingGunII

Unread post by SmokingGunII »

I can't believe you are still promoting this challenge having been thoroughly debunked already, Simon! :P

It's all to do with compression artifacts and Hurricane Erin causing the Verrazzano bridge to move inexplicably. :lol:
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

Smoke facing the sun is white, smoke on the opposite side is dark. Obviously smoke is impermeable to light, in the same way a steel-framed building is impermeable to light (like those buildings from which the smoke is coming)!

{The fact that my theory is contradicted by the pictures themselves ought to give it MORE credibility, not less. That way my theory is consistent with the official 9/11 narrative, none of which is consistent with the picture evidence.]
simonshack
Administrator

fbenario wrote:
{The fact that my theory is contradicted by the pictures themselves ought to give it MORE credibility, not less. That way my theory is consistent with the official 9/11 narrative, none of which is consistent with the picture evidence.]
Wow. That was a tough one, fbenario. Care to clarify?

Edit: Sorry, read it too late last night, I think I've got it processed now... <_<
simonshack
Administrator

SmokingGunII wrote: It's all to do with compression artifacts and Hurricane Erin causing the Verrazzano bridge to move inexplicably. :lol:
Good Heavens ! - I never thought of that - fascinating theory, Smokey!

Smokey Blackwhite collects 11 points towards a free ride on Nasa's upcoming mission to Mars.
regex
Banned

Unread post by regex »

Hi simon,

my first thought was that there might be just differences in color balancing/highlighting or the color curves.
I played around with these attributes but couldn't find an answer. ( Yea blame me cause I am not familiar with photo editing etc)

So the only, more or less, rational answer that I can offer to this black/white phenomenon is following:
Some guys working for the media just wanted to add more "drama" to the scene. The black smoke and the dark blue sky are more emotional in my view. Note that this is just a possible answer if the picture with the black some is a picture and not taken from a video.

Okay, you probably say now that if I am correct, it is media fakery again. But I think that this type of media fakery is not to cover anything up but to dramatize a given event.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Sorry to butt in but..

Where do you draw the line between fiction and reality? Why does the MEDIA feel the need to dramatise anything, it's the media not the I Love Lucy Show. Then there's the argument about altering the historical value of the image!

Besides all that there was real-time black smoke - were they dramatising it in real time also?

simonshack
Administrator

regex wrote: So the only, more or less, rational answer that I can offer to this black/white phenomenon is following:
Some guys working for the media just wanted to add more "drama" to the scene. The black smoke and the dark blue sky are more emotional in my view.
Blimey, Regex! I never thought of that! Fascinating theory! "More or less rational" indeed ! :P

You collect 22 points (twice the amount Smokey got) because I sense you need a relaxing Mars vacation more than he does.
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

simonshack wrote:
fbenario wrote:
Wow. That was a tough one, fbenario. Care to clarify?

Edit: Sorry, read it too late last night, I think I've got it processed now... <_<
I tried to make my fake 'explanation' as absurd and impossible to understand as the the pablum shoveled at us by new members shilling and trolling. Looks like I succeeded at first glance - until you read it again!

I actually confused myself when I was writing it, since I had no idea where the double negatives actually led the sentence.

Shouldn't I win for producing something completely incomprehensible?
simonshack
Administrator

fbenario wrote:
Shouldn't I win for producing something completely incomprehensible?
Yes! You win the opportunity to explain - comprehensively - how this sequence could possibly have been aired on the major US TV networks on 9/11:

This is not directed to you, fbenario. It is just a reminder for the 'aspiring debunkers' of the September Clues research.
simonshack
Administrator

**********Win a free ride on the next NASA mission to planet Mars**********

"DEBUNK A SEPTEMBER CLUE !"

And today's clue for allcomers to debunk is... :

Some "9/11 eyewitness" apparently captured this wonderful, lucky shot. He snapped a pic JUST as "Flight 175" emerged from that building. That's Poolitzer Prize material, folks!

This other shot also depicts "Flight 175 - as it explodes". Hence, it is evidently (and supposedly) immediately successive to the shot above:

So today's challenge (N°33) is :

Prove that both of these pictures make any sense. Was one taken in an office with windows - and the other on an open terrace above it? :lol: Good luck!
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

I am sure the work has already been done, anyway I have identified the building in question, here it is in google earth:

You can see for yourself browsing around the scene on google maps here: http://maps.google.com/maps?t=k&hl=en&i ... 06958&z=18 (please note that the satellite pictures are stitched right next to the building, which alters the rendering of the area slightly).

The first shot from inside the office seem to indicate an office almost to the upper floor, which would mean that the other shot was either taken from the same office or from an office above -- but not the roof. As this picture shows (you are looking at 3d buildings in google earth, ours is the one on the left):

the difference in height between the upper floor and the roof is too considerable to be unnoticeable.

Actually, on a second look there is really no difference in height between the angles of the two shots. They look as if taken from the same office. the second one being snapped so close to the windows you don't see the frames. Hey, maybe the second one was taken by the guy we see in the first shot from the back!! :blink: :lol:

But regardless: That these two pictures were taken seconds apart from the same exact angle by two individuals maybe sharing the same office -- while the whole area was evacuated -- seems to be in the realm of the impossible. But the fact they are both incredibly lucky shots, and that the second is so picture-perfect makes it even more impossible (not even going into the silly devil face).

Besides, nobody takes just one picture: where are the other shots? Where is the whole series?

-- Filed under nonsense :P