September Clues research banned by Youtube & Vimeo

Updates & comments about the movie that exposed the 9/11 scam
simonshack
Administrator

Re: September Clues research banned by Youtube

Unread post by simonshack »

Youtube terminates my Youtube channel (March 4, 2018)

So there we are, folks. My entire, 'historic' YT channel (with over 20 research videos) is gone.

I was at least (perhaps naively) expecting that Youtube would abide by their own rules and stated regulations, such as :

"However, it is important to understand that if you receive three strikes within three months, we'll terminate your account, rendering it permanently inaccessible."

Instead, I only recently received two "strikes" (as they call them) related to two videos - and was never contacted by Youtube at any stage for any clarification about what sort of "Community Guidelines" my two research videos ("911 ACTORS" and "FAKE PENTAGON SMOKE") would have violated. This morning, my channel was just gone - no reason given.

I mean, they could have at least been civil enough to write me something like this : "We're sorry, but we have orders to shut down any videos which expose the media fakery perpetrated on September 11, 2001". Well, I guess that's asking too much. -_-

How annoying though... my main feature movie, SEPTEMBER CLUES, was just about to reach the 1-million-viewers mark (about 970.000 or so). But what I'll miss mostly, I guess, are the countless supportive YT comments under my videos from people all around the world : they were a joy to read. To be sure, I once (not long ago) counted the "thumb ups" and "thumb downs" on all of my 20+ videos (out of sheer curiosity), and the proportion was roughly 80% vs 20%. I can only hope this is fairly representative of the ratio of appreciative intelligent people - versus non-appreciative intelligent people in our world. This is of course assuming that ALL the people who (for some reason) found my videos on Youtube - were of the intelligent sort! :P

Seriously now - what exactly does the Nutwork (which obviously runs Youtube/Google/etc/etc) wish to achieve with what will be remembered as "the Great 2018 Youtube Purge" ? Paul Romano has some fine comments to offer about this: http://fakeologist.com/blog/2018/03/03/ ... -channels/

WATCH SEPTEMBER CLUES on my new Youtube Channel : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cF0-nslm3j0

And remember, Ladies and Gents, all of my other 9/11 research videos are currently viewable here:
http://fakeologist.com/september-clues-tour-guide/
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Ah, so that's their strategy now. Chinese levels of censorship?

This means the next step will be to come after us with legislation, as they have been pushing for for years. I don't think this will go very well for them. As much as they wish to control the narrative, it is largely out of their control now. Thanks to efforts like ours, partially.

I am sad that I've been shown to be right all along about our need to create multiple off-site backups. I am glad Fakeologist agrees. My hope was somewhat that enough popularity for truth seekers would have tipped the scales a bit more towards independent sites like ours. Unfortunately, much of our apparently inspiring behavior just causes even our so-called "fans" to have a give-up attitude like PianoRacer's recent post.
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

It's kind of worrisome/ironic/confusing that on the same days, Alex Jones' YT channel has been apparently closed down as well, also for this unheard-before rule of the "third strike".
https://www.infowars.com/cnn-pushes-you ... o-channel/

I can't believe I'm linking to AJ but there you go. He's talking of suing, whatever. I guess the real idea here is that he's to be banned so that everyone else can be banned.

As for migrating elsewhere, it's hard to know which platform is a CIA/zion trap and which one might not be, so where to go? Perhaps d.tube? Or should a new youtube channel be created, after all?
patrix

Unread post by patrix »

hoi.polloi » March 4th, 2018, 5:44 pm wrote:Ah, so that's their strategy now. Chinese levels of censorship?

This means the next step will be to come after us with legislation, as they have been pushing for for years. I don't think this will go very well for them. As much as they wish to control the narrative, it is largely out of their control now. Thanks to efforts like ours, partially.

I am sad that I've been shown to be right all along about our need to create multiple off-site backups. I am glad Fakeologist agrees. My hope was somewhat that enough popularity for truth seekers would have tipped the scales a bit more towards independent sites like ours. Unfortunately, much of our apparently inspiring behavior just causes even our so-called "fans" to have a give-up attitude like PianoRacer's recent post.
I agree Hoi. What's up with this defeatist "they decide if they want to set us free" attitude? That's exactly what their psychological warfare is about. "Let them hate as long as they fear us". A freer and more just society does not happen if the few people in the know sit on their butt eating this BS. They can only control us by making us control our self. And if they lose the tool that makes us buy the lies that accomplish that (a seemingly uncontrolled media), then I think we've made progress.
simonshack
Administrator

Many years ago, I created an extra Youtube channel titled "Simon Shack" (as opposed to my original, now banned "simonshack" Youtube channel).

I have now uploaded my main 9/11 research feature documentary SEPTEMBER CLUES on that (formerly empty / dormant) channel.

This is hoping you will all diffuse it far and wide to your friends and families ! :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cF0-nslm3j0
fakeologist

Unread post by fakeologist »

I've also created two other ways to watch September Clues (after downloading).

Torrent magnet link:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:09BFB1B38BB04A73BF793BDCE1969D8809B9ECEA&dn=September%20Clues&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.opentrackr.org%3a1337%2fannounce
Resilio Sync link: https://link.resilio.com/#f=September%2 ... MW6A&v=2.5
OpticalIllusion

Unread post by OpticalIllusion »

I mirrored September Clues onto my account at brighteon.

https://www.brighteon.com/5829085151001
simonshack
Administrator

SEPTEMBER CLUES BANNED ONCE AGAIN BY YOUTUBE

Dear friends,

A couple of days ago, my original version of September Clues was removed once again from my current Youtube channel. The reason why I say "once again" is because they actually removed it a couple of months ago (yet I never told you about it). The reason given for that ban was "hate speech"(!) which is quite funny, because the only "speech" to be heard in my SC documentary is the babble of the various TV anchors and assorted "eyewitnesses" or politicians... On that occasion, I submitted an appeal that went like this:

The video you removed only contains analyses for purposes of “criticism, comment, news reporting or research” according to Section 107 of Title 17 of the US code. It does not incite violence nor does it violate any other YT community standards. Please reinstate it.

My appeal was evidently accepted - since my SC documentary was reinstated on my YT channel (to my great surprise) a few days later!

This time, however, the stated reason for the ban was "violation of community guidelines" (whatever that means). Note that, as had been the case a few months ago, they deleted it WITHOUT ANY PRIOR WARNING - a fact which actually violates Youtube's OWN regulations : a given video should receive at least two warnings before being deleted.

Two days ago, I again submitted the above appeal text - but today I saw that "the appeal has been rejected". So I guess this is the end of my September Clues documentary's presence on Youtube. Someone has finally decided (after well over a decade of SC's presence on YT!) that it is an offensive piece of information.

I must say that I'm rather happy that September Clues has "survived" on Youtube for such a long time. I remember thinking that it would be banned straight away...

In later weeks / months, the Youtube Police has also been shutting down (for "hate speech") several other subtitled versions of SC: the Russian version, the Turkish version, the Portuguese version, the Spanish version, the Slovak version, the Esperanto version and the Korean version (which had well over 1 million views!). However, I wish to reassure all my friends around the world (who painstakingly helped translate SC) that most of these versions are in good hands (my friend David) and that they will, in due time, be reuploaded on other "safer" video portals.

Let me just state (for the historical record) that most of these subtitled versions of SC had several hundreds of thousands of views - and that their "average approval rate" (as I once calculated by comparing the "thumbs ups" vs "thumbs downs") was roughly 89%. Hey, imagine if I were a politician! :P

For instance, here's what you'll find when searching for the Slovak version of September Clues:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WXHSxee-MY
"This video was removed for violating Youtube's hate speech policy. Find out more about how to combat hate speech in your country."

Not to worry though...

As I like to say, September Clues is here to stay - and won't go away! -_-

****************************************************************************************************
Here's where you can view September Clues - and ALL my additional 9/11 research videos: http://fakeologist.com/september-clues-tour-guide/
And of course, there's always http://septemberclues.org/
simonshack
Administrator

Here's what happens when you type the words "September Clues" in (many) comment sections over the internet...

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVOWwLMNyUs

Weird, huh ? -_-
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Unread post by SacredCowSlayer »

simonshack wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 3:00 pm *

Here's what happens when you type the words "September Clues" in (many) comment sections over the internet...
. . .
Weird, huh ? -_-
Wow! Yeah, references to SC on YouTube tend to go bye-bye pretty quick.
fakeologist

Unread post by fakeologist »

I've got most, if not all, the September Clues video series here on my server:
https://fakeotube.com/viewProgram/553/September+Clues
Please diffuse and enjoy.
Surprisingly, I still encounter 9/11 researchers who have never seen the series - in 2021.
simonshack
Administrator

VIMEO DELETES SEPTEMBER CLUES

Alright folks...this is getting quite ridiculous - and very tiresome: as some of you may recall, a few months ago my September Clues documentary (which I had re-uploaded on my new Youtube channel) was once again banned / deleted. The "motivation" that Youtube stated for this new deletion was: "hate speech". :rolleyes:

So I then re-uploaded September Clues on the VIMEO video portal - and this was the main link to my movie on my September Clues website's frontpage.

Well, on August 25, 2021 - VIMEO also deleted September Clues - this time without any warning or motivation WHATSOEVER...

You will have to wonder just WHY September Clues repeatedly gets deleted by the major video portals. After all, it certainly doesn't feature any "hate speech" - it's just an empirical video analysis of the imagery aired on TV on September 11, 2001. Could it possibly be because the Nutwork (i.e. the "powers that be") are afraid of it?

Anyhow, I'm grateful for the existence of Fakeotube (founded by Ab of the Fakeologist blog - and fellow Cluesforum member).

At this time, my entire 9/11 video research is hosted on Fakeoutube. And this includes my FURTHER 9/11 VIDEO ANALYSES (I can only hope that some forum members will download these short but important videos on their own hard disks - lest they disappear forever if I should ever croak).

That's right, folks: as we reach the 20th anniversary of 9/11, my September Clues research is still being censored / deleted / banned from the internets. I wonder why? Surely, I'm just being a paranoid-conspiracy-theorist for thinking that my (and our) 9/11 investigations are flying "too close to the target"? -_-

https://www.waywordradio.org/shack/
anonjedi2

Re: September Clues research banned by Youtube & Vimeo

Unread post by anonjedi2 »

Simon,

I can't say I'm surprised but I think it would be a great idea to get them up on other video portals. Dailymotion, Bitchute, Odysee?