Simon's Interview!

Updates & comments about the movie that exposed the 9/11 scam
hoi.polloi

Re: Simon's Interview!

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

I see your point about making it clear for readers, but why not just link to our version at www.septemberclues.org, rather than a version by a random YouTube user?

And sorry for being dense, but what do you mean by 'hint hint'?
Xious

Re: Simon's Interview!

Unread post by Xious »

Ahh, your link is better. I would have posted it if I was aware of it. I'm still finding my way around here.

I'm new to Simon's doc but saw "Loose Change" and the "Architects..." lecture a long time ago, as well as the "Where did the buildings go" lecture. My first clue about the Hoax was the French site asking "where is the jet" or "Find the Boeing" at the Pentagon. I instantly smelled a rat. I've had forum discussions with the MSM zealots about the pretend Pentagon attack, only to find that people actually believe the alleged jet liquefied on impact ... amazing...

I still remember when Silverstein said that "they had to pull it" (building 7) on the day of the event. That alone was a big red flag. The depressing thing for me is how gullible people are.

The hint was to let me know if there was a revised version since I am unaware if there is one. Apparently, there isn't one.

Also, are there any other documentaries produced by Clues members?