Simon's Interview!

Updates & comments about the movie that exposed the 9/11 scam
fbenario

Simon's Interview!

Unread post by fbenario »

Great job, Simon! The right side of this image shows the link to Simon's video and the interview, which is pretty darn lengthy!!!

Image EDIT: What the hell happened to my image?

Sep-12-2010 14:10

9/11 Reflections Part 2: Interview with Simon Shack of September Clues

There is the one conspiracy theory about a few dozen Arabs, commanded from a cave in Afghanistan, who hijacked four planes on September 11.

Somebody else points out that the leader of these Arabs is a former CIA asset and that his family are major business partners with the Bush family who own shares in many leading American defense companies. At this point, absurdity has already fallen by the wayside, and any intellectual discourse enters the twilight zone. Conspiracy theories are excellent propaganda tools for stifling legitimate debate.

The mass repetition of absurdity in public discourse drives away honest participants and creates a grossly obese body of lies that must be dug through before any truth can be extracted from the mess.
I did an exhaustive check of the list of victims provided on the CNN
website. What I found is that out of 2,970 people listed, only 446
appear in the Social Security death index. Of those only 249 have a
...confirmed death certificate on file. Of those, not a single one has a
valid “last address of record” on file. That is a lot of clerical
error, or maybe Simon Shack is not as crazy as it would seem at first
glance[2].
When the producers of mass media abandon the idea that there is a true objective reality, that it is their duty to report on, then their product becomes worthless. At that point, you are reduced to selling lies, and your dubious accomplishments are measured only by the money you have made and the audacity of the lies you have sold.

In the industry of professional liars, actors, stage magicians, petty hustlers, and con artists the product is a lie, and the profit is in selling an illusion. Honor and dignity must be checked at the door. It is by no accident that the Romans ranked actors as the social equals of prostitutes. One sells their body, the other sells their soul. The two things are not so different.

Every news program is a theatrical production, staged, scripted, and delivered by professional actors. The actors who perform in these productions are no different than the actors who perform in a Hollywood movie. They are even employed by the same companies. Should it come as a surprise that they rely on the same special effects techniques to create their props?

http://www.salem-news.com/articles/sept ... 1#comments

The site, Salem-news.com, purports to be the only 'internet-only' newspaper in Oregon (?).

Salem-News.com is a locally-owned news service for Oregon's capitol city and the region surrounding it. - salem-news.com

Daily Page Views 17,232 Pages

http://www.freewebsitereport.org/www.salem-news.com
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

I have mixed feelings about dear Simon venturing into the Lion's den of printed word interviews ... but I am glad that he is doing so on his own terms.

I liked both pieces, actually. Part 1 is a long history of cited covert government activity. ^_^
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

hoi.polloi 4 Sep 16 2010, 09:58 PM wrote: I have mixed feelings about dear Simon venturing into the Lion's den of printed word interviews ... but I am glad that he is doing so on his own terms.
When I talked with Ersun on skype I didn't realize he was going to write a piece about it. However, I think he didn't distort much of what I said - as a mainstream media outlet would have done. I hope that the advice to me is not to stay silent whenever someone asks me to talk ! ;)

Let me all know about your mixed feelings. I certainly have some myself when it comes to diffusing our findings with the available news channels of our times. What is one to do? :huh: What is one to do not to look like just another media product?

And let me just put one thing straight, right now: I have NO wish to promote my name behind this research - which is slowly but surely turning into a collective effort. In fact, I will from now on ask interviewers to just mention "September Clues" and nothing else. That is, within the possible boundaries of such a stance !
http://www.septemberclues.org
hoi.polloi

I think what we are doing here is the future of the media.

Newspapers and blogs are getting mixed up. YouTube users are becoming micro-celebrities. We don't really need papers like The New York Times, which represents corporate interests, to do a piece on September Clues except for the fact that they have a captive audience and maybe some people won't reject the story if it appears there. (Even though the average reader of mainstream print is probably more programmed and conformist than the 50's founders ever could have dreamed - and they will loyally reject "non-mainstream" stories in a mainstream paper because it feels safe.)

On the other hand, because it's all about audiences, if someone like an Ersun comes along and does a story about September Clues and it happens to be in such a seemingly positive light, what do we have to complain about? At least it spreads the word a bit.

I just want people to think for themselves and methodically test their findings. That's my greatest hope.
fbenario

hoi.polloi 4 Sep 17 2010, 10:46 AM wrote: On the other hand, because it's all about audiences, if someone like an Ersun comes along and does a story about September Clues and it happens to be in such a seemingly positive light, what do we have to complain about? At least it spreads the word a bit.

I just want people to think for themselves and methodically test their findings. That's my greatest hope.
Totally agree. If the stats are to be believed, 17,000 people a day read that source, and more exposure for the video, etc., especially when presented fairly, can only help. Some of them WILL think for themselves. Notice how many more apparently serious contributors have joined us here over the last month?
hoi.polloi

fbenario @ Sep 18 2010, 01:25 AM wrote:
hoi.polloi 4 Sep 17 2010, 10:46 AM wrote: On the other hand, because it's all about audiences, if someone like an Ersun comes along and does a story about September Clues and it happens to be in such a seemingly positive light, what do we have to complain about? At least it spreads the word a bit.

Totally agree. If the stats are to be believed, 17,000 people a day read that source, and more exposure for the video, etc., especially when presented fairly, can only help. Some of them WILL think for themselves. Notice how many more apparently serious contributors have joined us here over the last month?
Yes. Apparently helpful.

Hopefully these new people will read our backlog and appreciate how many fakes we've had to deal with and how cynical we must be about "eager new helpers" ... of course I remain optimistic, but it's hard to be trusting after you've been personally attacked and burned in every way it is possible to be on the Internet by anonymous war profiteers ... just because we are saying "no" to war and giving excellent reason for rejecting the propaganda.

If these people are legit, if Ersun is a real good person, only time will tell. But we do need that time now - at least, I do - before I am going to trust someone.
fbenario

hoi.polloi 4 Sep 18 2010, 12:23 AM wrote: If these people are legit, if Ersun is a real good person, only time will tell.
You're right, of course. I was trying to communicate that, to my eyes, Ersun's representation of Simon's (and our) views on 9/11 media fakery was pretty darn accurate and in good faith. Because of that, the site's readers got a summary of our work/research 'straight from the horse's mouth'.

As a result it seems to me that the publication of this article is a good thing, regardless of Ersun's good faith on media fakery, since the site supposedly gets 17,000 page views a day. I'm smiling, even if only a couple hundred people read the article.
Dcopymope
Banned

Unread post by Dcopymope »

fbenario 4 Sep 16 2010, 05:15 PM wrote: Great job, Simon! The right side of this image shows the link to Simon's video and the interview, which is pretty darn lengthy!!!

Image EDIT: What the hell happened to my image?

Sep-12-2010 14:10

9/11 Reflections Part 2: Interview with Simon Shack of September Clues

There is the one conspiracy theory about a few dozen Arabs, commanded from a cave in Afghanistan, who hijacked four planes on September 11.

Somebody else points out that the leader of these Arabs is a former CIA asset and that his family are major business partners with the Bush family who own shares in many leading American defense companies. At this point, absurdity has already fallen by the wayside, and any intellectual discourse enters the twilight zone. Conspiracy theories are excellent propaganda tools for stifling legitimate debate.

The mass repetition of absurdity in public discourse drives away honest participants and creates a grossly obese body of lies that must be dug through before any truth can be extracted from the mess.
I did an exhaustive check of the list of victims provided on the CNN
website. What I found is that out of 2,970 people listed, only 446
appear in the Social Security death index. Of those only 249 have a
...confirmed death certificate on file. Of those, not a single one has a
valid “last address of record” on file. That is a lot of clerical
error, or maybe Simon Shack is not as crazy as it would seem at first
glance[2].
When the producers of mass media abandon the idea that there is a true objective reality, that it is their duty to report on, then their product becomes worthless. At that point, you are reduced to selling lies, and your dubious accomplishments are measured only by the money you have made and the audacity of the lies you have sold.

In the industry of professional liars, actors, stage magicians, petty hustlers, and con artists the product is a lie, and the profit is in selling an illusion. Honor and dignity must be checked at the door. It is by no accident that the Romans ranked actors as the social equals of prostitutes. One sells their body, the other sells their soul. The two things are not so different.

Every news program is a theatrical production, staged, scripted, and delivered by professional actors. The actors who perform in these productions are no different than the actors who perform in a Hollywood movie. They are even employed by the same companies. Should it come as a surprise that they rely on the same special effects techniques to create their props?

http://www.salem-news.com/articles/sept ... 1#comments

The site, Salem-news.com, purports to be the only 'internet-only' newspaper in Oregon (?).

Salem-News.com is a locally-owned news service for Oregon's capitol city and the region surrounding it. - salem-news.com

Daily Page Views 17,232 Pages

http://www.freewebsitereport.org/www.salem-news.com
Is the actual video available at all? It's not even on the website, only the written version.
jacobs well 316

Re: Simon's Interview!

Unread post by jacobs well 316 »

Time has passed, I know. But this reality juncture in the road of life is first being approached by some - like Jacobs Well 316 - me! This past week has been like no other; musing constantly over the stupendous revelation of what this all means. Your material, and the presentation of it, is extra-ordinary, to say the least. Truth is not always recognizable as we all know now, but the decent, respectable pursuit of it is. Thank you.
Taking in the extent of the media's (all branches, including papers) corruption, there would seem to be little gain for real results. Will they actually print TRUTH? Only to ridicule it, probably. I am a born-again believer, and I've learned that you cannot use the enemy's tools when engaged in warfare against him. He will break you with it. Keep going on the path of truth no matter how narrow it becomes. Support is your greatest earthly ally and you have it. Just this very week you've enlightened someone in a little country town in Texas. I haven't slept much for sure - not kidding - all available time has been spent researching and reading and absorbing this tremendous material.
That's where your strength is. TRUTH is strength! :wub:
hoi.polloi

I don't think there was a video, as far as I know. Simon was interviewed from Italy via e-mails and so forth, I think?
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

hoi.polloi wrote:I don't think there was a video, as far as I know. Simon was interviewed from Italy via e-mails and so forth, I think?
Yes, I exchanged several e-mails with Ersun Warncke for that article - and also some marathon Skype calls. If all journalists where half as good as Ersun, this world would be a better place. We both still keep in touch from time to time - discussing 9/11 but also other media fakery events. (That "Reflections" article of his is a stand-alone Salem News article and has no video connected to it - apart from September Clues, of course.)
jacobs well 316

Unread post by jacobs well 316 »

After 3 months of research and many, many pages of notes, I'm attempting to compile this material into a 12-point presentation to enlighten others to the truth as I have been. Just wanted to say that I'm using Ersun Warncke's figures on the number of casualties/planes listed in the SSDI. I figured him to be trustworthy. Fyi - posted a sign for folks to watch September Clues along the country road where the large antique show is now taking place (mentioned in introduction). It made it only 2 days. Disregarding reality doesn't make it go away. It's real alright. Now I have to keep myself from running off to the wilderness. Resistance to this is strong!!
Xious

Unread post by Xious »

I'm not sure where the link to the video went, that the OP mentions but I did a YT search and found this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CL0mJ5A6goY

Looks very good. Nice job Simon.
hoi.polloi

Xious wrote:I'm not sure where the link to the video went, that the OP mentions but I did a YT search and found this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CL0mJ5A6goY

Looks very good. Nice job Simon.
Uh, did you just give us a link to "September Clues"? :blink:
Xious

Unread post by Xious »

Give the new guy a break, heh heh... Besides, there might be a revised version that I'm unaware of... hint hint...

Anyway, the thought occurred to me that someone else (a non-member) might happen upon this thread and wonder "where is the link to this documentary that the OP is talking about"?