The 9/11 Aftermath

All other news and developments related to 9/11
fred
Banned

Unread post by fred »

The talented "Mr Winuk" seems to be using the age-old disguise technique of radically altering hygiene, grooming, and and posture in order to alter his appearance.

While the "dead brother" is always neat and coiffed and in uniform with shiny shoes and hairspray going about his imaginary daily routine, the "living brother" could pass as derelict wino. The "surviving Mr Winuk" projects the image of a hopelessly unkempt and occasionally gap-toothed unshaven ragamuffin despite knowing that he's going to appear on TV attend yet another public event with heavy press-coverage. One supposes that these are his "nice clothes" for attending memorial services, and that on normal days he dresses down considerably, perhaps in a bathrobe, torn jeans, or sackcloth and ashes.

The stitched-together images suggest that rather than bothering to have the actors spend even five minutes to don a uniform for photographs, its easier for them use the "vicsim package" to cut and paste some silly hats and uniforms onto a reference image of the actor in a white shirt.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

simonshack @ Jan 21 2010, 11:29 PM wrote: If you have a Youtube channel, please subscribe to "911dayofservice" !
DO A GOOD DEED - and join the do-gooders you too !

http://www.youtube.com/911dayofservice
They don't seem to like me over there ??? :huh:

This is the 3d time I try to post a link to my Good Deed on their comment page !!
http://www.septemberclues.org
i811st

Unread post by i811st »

simonshack 4 Jan 22 2010, 01:20 PM wrote: Wonder if Ron Paul actually gets to read these articles which keep appearing on the 'Daily Paul'... ;)

http://dailypaul.com/node/121283

Furthermore I wonder if Dr. Ron reads the flaming comments on alot of posts at dailypaul.... :angry: i have seen some funny comment threads on all kinds of posts there. :lol:
D.Duck
Banned

Unread post by D.Duck »

Guys,

What really starts to piss me off about all people that knew someone in the towers or on the flight is that they never tell the name of the person they knew ( haha, how could they).

That is what is going on in Ronnys little blog thing.

I don't know why people insists to call him Dr.Ron.

In my world you have to earn that title and if you don't get it after 9 years you have lost the title.

So I think we have to be a bit more aggressive and confront them about who they knew and ask for names from the start, cos they have nothing to fear or be ashamed of and there is nothing bad on their part for giving out names if they knew some victims/vicsims.

So from now on, if you meet someone that tries to give you the guilt trip, ask for their names from the start and if they don't give it tell them to go f#ck themselves, that will shift the guilt bag in a couple of weeks.

D.Duck
i811st

Unread post by i811st »

D.Duck 4 Jan 24 2010, 10:45 AM wrote: What really starts to piss me off about all people that knew someone in the towers or on the flight is that they never tell the name of the person they knew ( haha, how could they).

I don't know why people insists to call him Dr.Ron.

So from now on, if you meet someone that tries to give you the guilt trip, ask for their names from the start and if they don't give it tell them to go f#ck themselves, that will shift the guilt bag in a couple of weeks.

D.Duck
Ooops, tell you the truth , i think that's the first time i've ever used ,"Dr.Ron" actually. But I agree with the part about the lingering titles on such occupational acheivements. like "president" alot of times sans the word "former". Then Again if Someone's been a senator or representative for 30 years and hasn't really accomplished anything except raising money for a useless presidential campaign, well...... ;)

Good point about the fact that every 2nd hand report always starts with, " I have /had a friend who..."...Doh! :o
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

"I knew someone who died in the towers", or "I know someone who was on one of the planes".

I have previously called this the Woodstock Syndrome, it's a form of delusion or psychosis, some sort of self-justification brought about through fear and guilt. Lying to yourself and to others to garn sympathy or status. "Yeah man I was there!"

I have first-hand evidence of this phenomenon. My partner, came home from work one day and declared that her boss told her that "an uncle or cousin was on one of the planes."

My brother's girlfriend had a cousin in one of the towers. She's an actress/flake. Me calling her a liar didn't go down too well. I asked for the cousin's name and then produced the "victim" list - whaddya know, no cousin on the victim list.

Like Hoi said, call them out! Ask them for the name of the "person".
i811st

Unread post by i811st »

brianv 4 Jan 25 2010, 09:26 AM wrote: I have previously called this the Woodstock Syndrome, it's a form of delusion or psychosis, some sort of self-justification brought about through fear and guilt. Lying to yourself and to others to garn sympathy or status.

I have first-hand evidence of this phenomenon. My partner, came home from work one day and declared that her boss told her that "an uncle or cousin was on one of the planes."

My brother's girlfriend had a cousin in one of the towers. She's an actress/flake. Me calling her a liar didn't go down too well. I asked for the cousin's name and then produced the "victim" list - whaddya know, no cousin on the victim list.
Yes! Brianv, you are spot-on, with the"cousin"mantra...MY cousin's husband(whom i had never,ever met,nor seen a photo of)was supposedly at a 9a.m. meeting on the 90th floor in one of the towers. His body was "recovered" over a week later, UNSCATHED.I have bought that story til right now.Thanks, now i have a whole new set of enemies,my family. :o
Also on that day I was working in Providence,RI(I live in Los Angeles) and my Fijian girlfriend at the time had flown out for the last week of my stay. That afternoon she comes to me bawling in tears. Said that the Fijian embassy was in that building, And one of her "cousins" worked there.(she never mentioned this cousin before,odd since this was her first time in the east coast of the mainland,no?)Well I come to find out later , after i had lost contact with her, that in Fiji,EVERYONE is your COUSIN!!! ;) funny how some people believe in coincidence...
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

i811st @ Jan 25 2010, 06:20 PM wrote:
brianv 4 Jan 25 2010, 09:26 AM wrote: I have previously called this the Woodstock Syndrome, it's a form of delusion or psychosis, some sort of self-justification brought about through fear and guilt. Lying to yourself and to others to garn sympathy or status.

Yes! Brianv, you are spot-on, with the"cousin"mantra...MY cousin's husband(whom i had never,ever met,nor seen a photo of)was supposedly at a 9a.m. meeting on the 90th floor in one of the towers. His body was "recovered" over a week later, UNSCATHED.I have bought that story til right now.Thanks, now i have a whole new set of enemies,my family. :o
Also on that day I was working in Providence,RI(I live in Los Angeles) and my Fijian girlfriend at the time had flown out for the last week of my stay. That afternoon she comes to me bawling in tears. Said that the Fijian embassy was in that building, And one of her "cousins" worked there.(she never mentioned this cousin before,odd since this was her first time in the east coast of the mainland,no?)Well I come to find out later , after i had lost contact with her, that in Fiji,EVERYONE is your COUSIN!!! ;) funny how some people believe in coincidence...
Calmly acquire their name, and calmly pursue details. If they act concerned or pull the "you are weird" card, offer other times to talk about it.

If after this, they avoid all discussion of it, it fits very much with my experiences with these people.
simonshack
Administrator

THE LOCKERBIE BILLIONS
Birth of the "victim funds" mega-business ?

I know, this would deserve its own thread as "the Lockerbie Aftermath"...but the links and analogies to the 9/11 "victim-funds" wheelings & dealings are simply too juicy. I've been looking into the old (but still ongoing) 1988 Lockerbie affair a little and, for now, I'll just let you read this Wicked-pedia extract to get you up to speed. It looks like the alleged 747 crash in Lockerbie in 1988 (loosely blamed on one man loosely linked to Libya's Gaddafi) was one of the first,' terror-related', massive money-making scams. With Gaddafi in the role of those days' Binladen ... with a twist: He actually PAYS for his 'terror attacks" :lol:

Compensation from Libya
On 29 May 2002, Libya offered up to US2.7 billion to settle claims by the families of the 270 killed in the Lockerbie bombing, representing US10 million :blink: per family. The Libyan offer was that:

40% of the money would be released when United Nations sanctions, suspended in 1999, were cancelled;
another 40% when U.S. trade sanctions were lifted; and
the final 20% when the U.S. State Department removed Libya from its list of states sponsoring terrorism.

Jim Kreindler of New York law firm Kreindler & Kreindler, which orchestrated the settlement, said: "These are uncharted waters. It is the first time that any of the states designated as sponsors of terrorism have offered compensation to families of terror victims."

The U.S. State Department maintained that it was not directly involved. "Some families want cash, others say it is blood money," said a State Department official. Compensation for the families of the PA103 victims was among the steps set by the UN for lifting its sanctions against Libya. Other requirements included a formal denunciation of terrorism--which Libya said it had already made--and "accepting responsibility for the actions of its officials".

On 15 August 2003, Libya's UN ambassador, Ahmed Own, submitted a letter to the UN Security Council formally accepting "responsibility for the actions of its officials" in relation to the Lockerbie bombing. The Libyan government then proceeded to pay compensation to each family of US8 million (from which legal fees of about US2.5 million were deducted) and, as a result, the UN cancelled the sanctions that had been suspended four years earlier, and U.S. trade sanctions were lifted. A further US2 million would have gone to each family had the U.S. State Department removed Libya from its list of states regarded as supporting international terrorism, but as this did not happen by the deadline set by Libya, the Libyan Central Bank withdrew the remaining US540 million in April 2005 from the escrow account in Switzerland through which the earlier US2.16 billion compensation for the victims' families had been paid. The United States announced resumption of full diplomatic relations with Libya after deciding to remove it from its list of countries that support terrorism on 15 May 2006.

A civil action against Libya continued until 18 February 2005 on behalf of Pan Am and its insurers, which went bankrupt partly as a result of the attack. The airline was seeking 4.5 billion for the loss of the aircraft and the effect on the airline's business.

In the wake of the SCCRC's June 2007 decision, there have been suggestions that, if Megrahi's second appeal had been successful and his conviction had been overturned, Libya could have sought to recover the 2.16 billion compensation paid to the relatives. Interviewed by French newspaper Le Figaro on 7 December 2007, Saif al-Gaddafi said that the seven Libyans convicted for the Pan Am Flight 103 and the UTA Flight 772 bombings "are innocent". When asked if Libya would therefore seek reimbursement of the compensation paid to the families of the victims (2.33 billion in total), Saif al-Gaddafi replied: "I don't know".

In an interview shown in BBC Two's The Conspiracy Files: Lockerbie on 31 August 2008, Saif al-Gaddafi said that Libya had admitted responsibility for the Lockerbie bombing simply to get trade sanctions removed. He went on to describe the families of the Lockerbie victims as very greedy: "They were asking for more money and more money and more money". However, several of the victims families refused to accept compensation due to their belief that Libya was not responsible.

Contingency fees for lawyers
On 5 December 2003, Jim Kreindler revealed that his Park Avenue law firm would receive an initial contingency fee of around US1 million from each of the 128 American families Kreindler represents. The firm's fees could exceed US300 million eventually. Kreindler argued that the fees were justified, since "Over the past seven years we have had a dedicated team working tirelessly on this and we deserve the contingency fee we have worked so hard for, and I think we have provided the relatives with value for money."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pan_Am_Flight_103

Those "airplane-disasters-vict(s)im-funds" are no petty loose change... <_< We're talking big cash !
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

And the money leads straight back to the Whitehouse!

"NEW YORK, July 30 /PRNewswire/ -- Anthony Tarricone, a partner at Kreindler & Kreindler LLP, the nation's preeminent aviation law firm, was elected president of the American Association for Justice (AAJ) yesterday, the firm announced today. During his term as AAJ president, Mr. Tarricone, who heads Kreindler's Boston office, will continue in his role at the firm."

Faking terrorist incidents and picking up the damages for non-existant victims to pay for presedential elections? Jolly good wheeze chaps!

http://www.kreindler.com/biographies/pa ... icone.html

Make sure to scroll the page down on this one! Grab a sick-bag first!

http://www.campaignmoney.com/political/ ... p?cycle=08
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Sorry for breaking the subject for just a moment but ##&*!!!!

BRIANV or whatever your name is, you should get a certificate of some kind! I want to leap out of my chair - that's like 2 degrees to connect hired 9/11 profiteers to the appearance of the Obama administration - which confused a lot of Americans.

I mean, money to fund "dark horse" candidates (meaning "surprise" candidates) or underdogs breaking through the Clinton-Bush crime family executive monopoly has gotta come from some where. And if it's not going to be Bush and Clinton handing the next guy bags of cash, it's gotta be the passing of the deception mantel through an event that would involve multiple Presidencies - namely a fake foreign enemy.

Was 9/11 used to "hand" the corrupted executive branch to the most triumphantly deceptive "winner"?

It makes me think the occasional "Obama" and "Ron Paul" physiognomies in the 9/11 vicsims has to do with the fact that the candidates were in a plan - "selected" more or less to be a range of potential Presidents - whoever could manage the tradition of lies passed down since Kennedy's moon imaginings. We can speculate that the 9/11 funds were made available to whomever could successfully negotiate the legal battles during the false New York event and the true creation of the COCOM bases USStratCom (Omaha) and USNorthCom (Denver) on that same fateful day.

If we can find closer connections between Obama's lawyer teams and their involvement with these sim-law firms, we might have caught them in their transaction.

WHAT IF ... Nobody was fast enough to take advantage of the change loosened ;) by the 9/11 event so Bush "won" a second term from the competing crime families? (As Bush muttered at some point, he had won himself "political capital" - perhaps he was being more literal and less metaphorical.)

To me - and maybe this is just my excitement at the connections made here, especially based on our understanding of how powerful human greed is - it seems safe to say that 9/11 was almost like an ironic race to run out into the public with oodles of cash that nobody could recognize as cash and then see which "presidential candidate" team would most effectively smuggle it back into the corrupt executive zone. Like playing "keepaway" with the American public.

The 700,000,000,000 deposit to the bankers was just a public version of "touchdown" ... who knows how much has actually been drained from the public into the hands of a greedy minority when Obama successfully negotiated this grab?
SmokingGunII

Unread post by SmokingGunII »

Wow.

Please take time to look at the "PARTIAL LIST" list of "disasters" they have worked on, it's quite extensive and features a few you might be familiar with:

http://www.kreindler.com/kreindler_work ... _list.html
simonshack
Administrator

SmokingGunII 4 Feb 8 2010, 11:02 AM wrote: Wow.
Please take time to look at the "PARTIAL LIST" list of "disasters" they have worked on, it's quite extensive and features a few you might be familiar with:

http://www.kreindler.com/kreindler_work ... _list.html
Wow indeed, SG :o

I love it how they list all these major aviation disasters specifying the flight numbers of each one of them
...but for 9/11, they just say :

"September 11, 2001 Terrorist Attacks" :rolleyes:

It sure looks like Kreindler & Kreindler have cornered the planecrash market !
SmokingGunII

Unread post by SmokingGunII »

Simon - I typed the exact same comment re the flight numbers for 9/11 before deleting it as I thought it wasn't relevant to the detail.

Good to see we all seem to have the same thoguht processes on here.... :)

TWA 800 & the Croatian crash that killed Ron Brown are probably deserving of their own threads, on here, similar to Lockerbie?

And did Colgan Air ever release a full passenger itinerary or are they still respecting familiy's wishes? ;)
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

BrianV, you are absolutely brilliant. Hoi, your analysis is elegant, subtle, and SO enticing! Full marks to you both.