Pentacon

All other news and developments related to 9/11
truthseeker
Banned

Pentacon

Unread post by truthseeker »

Youtube still has alot to offer on the side of fakery.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gKWKows ... r_embedded
nonhocapito

Re: Pentacon

Unread post by nonhocapito »

truthseeker wrote:Youtube still has alot to offer on the side of fakery.
Unfortunately I don't see fakery mentioned in this video. It is predictable yet absurd that, 10 years on, what happened to the pentagon still does not officially allow to open the can of worms of fakery, but rather hints to the evil government that shoots missiles against its own buildings.

It is a story meant to support the stories of the controlled "conspiracy theorists" whose aim is still one to spread fear. Certainly not to emancipate people with the idea that things can be faked and an event can be a total make-believe.

Plus, it allows for the idea that what in turn happened at the WTC was real. That way, if you have an evil government + incredibly evil REAL event, what gets back at you is even more fear.

If you really don't wanna be scared of muslims, then you have to be scared of your own government, capable to fire missiles against its own buildings, to hijack two random planes full of people and send them against two huge buildings filled with people etc etc. From day one we were meant to be forced into either of these two choices, even though they are both absurd.
bostonterrierowner

Unread post by bostonterrierowner »

If you really don't wanna be scared of muslims, then you have to be scared of your own government, capable to fire missiles against its own buildings, to hijack two random planes full of people and send them against two huge buildings filled with people etc etc. From day one we were meant to be forced into either of these two choices, even though they are both absurd.
Nicely put NoHo :)

Brief and logic description of the reason the "truth" movement was created and "conspiracy" theories were circulated from the day ONE. Thats exactly why Alex Jones was created .
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

truthseeker wrote:Youtube still has alot to offer on the side of fakery.
What matters is what "LIVE TV" showed from the Pentagon ON THE DAY. You've gotta love it : :lol:

Firefighters melting the windowless Pentagon façade with water:

Firefighters watering the Pentagon lawn:

Firefighters fighting flameless fires...

...almost 'a mile' away from the 'impact damage' ! WTF ??? :wacko: :blink: :huh:
truthseeker
Banned

Unread post by truthseeker »

Ok you guys are on top of everything.

You guys really make me feel like the amateur I am. No hard feelings here as you have opened my eyes this last year. Thanks...
jamesensor

Unread post by jamesensor »

The first gif made me think of asking "was that really aired?" but then I realized that both the video and the question were completely out of sense. O_O
reel.deal
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Unread post by reel.deal »