The 911 Hotel

All other news and developments related to 9/11
Tufa

The 911 Hotel

Unread post by Tufa »

Yes, the "911 Hotel" is back, for broadcast on TV4 Fakta (23:15 and 02:50 "Hotel Ground Zero), a Swedish documentary channel.
See the film and excellent analysis by Simon Shack.
simonshack
Administrator

Re: The 911 Hotel

Unread post by simonshack »

Oh noooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! :lol: :lol: :P :P :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

So Swedish TV is re-broadcasting that old, dreadful "9/11 HOTEL" propaganda scum? That's hilarious!

Thanks for letting us know, Tufa. By the way, here's my review of that horrid 9/11 HOTEL "documentary":

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9VnZ-BMR3s
Farcevalue

Unread post by Farcevalue »

Between 5:46 and 5:51, or so, the impact shot, there is a black cutout on the building reflecting the fauxreball. What is that? Also, just noticing, but does the debris in these videos have that sort of hollywood slow-mo effect to allow for better clarity of the flying objects? I never thought about it before, but to my mind, the timing of the shrapnel being ejected doesn't sync with the speed of the explosion. I don't know at what velocities objects are ejected when real things explode, but in actual crash footage I have watched, things seem faster and more chaotic than in these animations.
Heiwa
Banned

Unread post by Heiwa »

1. Any video showing a plane slicing through WTC2 south wall with no plane debris bouncing backwards is evidently fake. The horizontal floors support the horizontal spandrel steel plates around the floors and vertical steel columns every 3.6 meter and those assemblies of structural elements are very strong acting as fenders that will stop a weak plane any time ... and bounce it backwards. Compare car hitting another car from behind. :rolleyes:
2. Any video showing a plane slicing through WTC2 south wall and then stopping (!) inside producing an exploding fire ball exiting in all directions is also fake as all fuel (except that that bounced backwards at entry, cf. 1) should continue forward through broken, by plane debris, glass window panes in north wall. :rolleyes:
3. Any video showing a plane slicing through WTC2 south wall with no debris other than one engine and one landing gear exiting through the north wall is also fake as if anything entered at 500 mph and was not stopped after entry would exit with about same speed. :rolleyes:
Compare all these passports, etc that exited undamaged to land on the ground 300 meters below to be picked up by good US citizens, Hollywood style, and handed to FBI so they could immediately make a list of arabs flying the magic planes. :)
4. Any video showing a weak top part of WTC1 and 2 crushing down the much stronger bottom part of the tower into a heap of rubble is also fake as weak top parts of any structure cannot crush down, from above, by gravity, the much stronger bottom part, as it is physically impossible. It only happens in Hollywood B-film low quality animations. It is a pity that FBI and US American Society of Civil Engineers, ASCE, do not understand such simple matters, but OK, FBI is part of the perps. :angry: ASCE is on the other hand ... what? :blink:
Tufa

Unread post by Tufa »

The 911 Hotel was worked over; translated, the speaker replaced by a Swedish voice. I put a copy of the entire broadcast on my site later, if you wish to compare, 6000k MP2.