MEDIA still pushing "burning fuel melts steel"

All other news and developments related to 9/11
lux

MEDIA still pushing "burning fuel melts steel"

Unread post by lux »

Our local news media report a tanker crash on a busy LA freeway this past weekend. The LA Times story contains a video with this fine actress, Lauren Wonder, a CalTrans Spokesperson:

Lauren earnestly implores us (at about 1:30 in the video linked below) to realize that gasoline fuel burns at 4000F! "That fuel can burn at 4000 degrees so you can imagine the damage ... and the flames ... and what it can do to concrete and steel," she says with a sincerity and urgency that would make Meryl Streep proud.

Four thousand degrees? Really? Everybody else says it's more like 1000F but I guess LA gasoline burns hotter due to to all the bullshit glitter and glamor that we have here in our atmosphere.

Here is the story link with video:
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2 ... -fire.html

The above Caltrans actress, Lauren Wonder, is previously quoted as saying, "“Public affairs work is so exciting; there’s never a dull moment. Those of us in this practice may have just an inch of science and engineering knowledge, but we know how to spread a good story a mile wide.” Source

Yep, that about sums it up, Lauren. :lol:

We've had other similar news stories in the last couple years here in LA. All with tankers that crash and burn and just happen to do it under another section of freeway causing heat damage to the "concrete and steel" above. They never seem to crash out in the open for some reason. :lol:
MrSinclair

Re: media still pushing "burning fuel melts steel"

Unread post by MrSinclair »

She has no time for facts, there are more important things like diversity training workshops and following orders.
whatsgoingon
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Unread post by whatsgoingon »

a
Last edited by whatsgoingon on Fri May 24, 2013 9:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
MrSinclair

Unread post by MrSinclair »

It reminds me of the old turntables (I'm showing my age) which could stack several records and drop them one at a time for play however I just don't remember the record dropping and destroying the turntable so the pancake theory collapses.
lux

Unread post by lux »

Same goes for pancakes. :lol:
whatsgoingon

a
Last edited by whatsgoingon on Fri May 24, 2013 9:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
lux

Unread post by lux »

I seem to recall seeing "pancake collapse" type gags in various cartoons from many years ago though I couldn't name them now.

Perhaps a psy-op suggestion from that long ago? :blink: I wonder.
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

whatsgoingon wrote:Not a single person with a degree in physics, chemistry, math or logic was present that day. Either that or the decision was from the top down and the top in this case has not a single working neuron. Or the Top thinks the public is mentally equivalent to a chicken or fish.
Goodness, TPTB weren't the least bit worried about whether their 9/11 psyop made any sense at all. They knew people are gullible and bloodthirsty, so they only had to "throw something'' together, and present an obvious enemy, and America would go to war.
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

MrSinclair wrote:It reminds me of the old turntables (I'm showing my age) which could stack several records and drop them one at a time for play however I just don't remember the record dropping and destroying the turntable so the pancake theory collapses.
Absolutely hilarious! Droll and sardonic. Totally rockin'.
burlington

Unread post by burlington »

lux wrote: Lauren earnestly implores us (at about 1:30 in the video linked below) to realize that gasoline fuel burns at 4000F! "That fuel can burn at 4000 degrees so you can imagine the damage ... and the flames ... and what it can do to concrete and steel," she says with a sincerity and urgency that would make Meryl Streep proud.
Is it realistic to hope that some American science teachers are not afraid to set their students straight about crap like that?
whatsgoingon

a
Last edited by whatsgoingon on Fri May 24, 2013 9:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

whatsgoingon wrote: Does anyone think $25000 in Jet A fuel could take out a skyscraper?

How absurd.

:lol:
I will now post this link - IN ANTICIPATION of Heiwa's reaction - as I'm sure he would have done so before myself ! :lol: :lol: :lol:
http://heiwaco.tripod.com/chall.htm

On an even more serious note: anyone still accepting that a passenger airplane's burning fuel can take down two steel-structures, 110 stories tall, must be totally deranged / terminally stupid. We, "the conspiracists", as they call us - are often asked to 'take our medications'. Well, people still believing in the official 9/11 tale are far beyond sick. They are gravely brainwashed - and victims of what is called "mass psychosis".
HonestlyNow

Re: MEDIA still pushing "burning fuel melts steel"

Unread post by HonestlyNow »

simonshack wrote:On an even more serious note: anyone still accepting that a passenger airplane's burning fuel can take down two steel-structures, 110 stories tall, must be totally deranged / terminally stupid. We, "the conspiracists", as they call us - are often asked to 'take our medications'. Well, people still believing in the official 9/11 tale are far beyond sick. They are gravely brainwashed - and victims of what is called "mass psychosis".
I think this calls for quoting a passage I read today in Monsters & Magical Sticks: There's No Such Thing As Hypnosis?, page 45. (c)1987.
Underneath all so-called problems, lies that fuel called fear: fear of rejection, fear of dying, fear of falling, fear of not being good enough. Whatever you tag it, it still comes out fear. Fear is what makes the field fertile for the "planting" of hypnotic suggestions which result in behavior labeled by some psychiatrists and psychologists as neurotic, psychotic, paranoid, manic-depressive and, in rare cases, normal.
Heiwa
Banned

Unread post by Heiwa »

Actually jet fuel is injected in any air plane jet engine of steel, where it is burned at high temperature to produce driving force and ... the jet engine doesn't melt. Same thing with a car engine. It doesn't melt when petrol gas explodes inside it, so you can drive a street. Not even the lubrication is affected.

Buy a gallon of jet fuel and put it in any pot or pan and ignite it ... and put some steel into the pot or pan. The pot or pan will not melt. And nor the steel that you put in. :blink: :huh: :mellow:
SmokingGunII

Unread post by SmokingGunII »

In addition to the excellent analysis and humour above, I would like to remind readers that steel conducts heat too. So any "intense heat" from aviation fuel ;) would have been dissipated throughout the towers' steel structure!

Even if people believe in planes or Father Christmas - surely they can see why the twin towers would NOT have collapsed through high temperatures?