SmokingGunII wrote:
Even if people believe in planes or Father Christmas -
You're saying SANTA is a Sim too?! :(
whatsgoingon
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Re: MEDIA still pushing "burning fuel melts steel"

Unread post by whatsgoingon »

a
Last edited by whatsgoingon on Fri May 24, 2013 9:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

burlington wrote:You're saying SANTA is a Sim too?! :(
I know this of yours was just a joke but please consider this: you are a new member and as such you are "under probation" for an undetermined amount of time. During this time it is advisable to try and make your posts particularly useful and interesting for everyone.
One line posts containing a joke or a rhetorical question are not the best way to gain credit or respect. Nothing personal.
omaxsteve
Banned

Unread post by omaxsteve »

This is what happens when a steel structure collapses due to too much weight. I imagine that steel heated to the point of softening would yield a similar result.

regards,

SteveO
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

omaxsteve wrote:This is what happens when a steel structure collapses due to too much weight. I imagine that steel heated to the point of softening would yield a similar result.

regards,

SteveO
Well, omaxsteve...

Here's the "similar result" for you: :rolleyes:

regards,

Simon
Brian S Staveley
Banned

Unread post by Brian S Staveley »

Like they would still build the buildings with all this steel if it were true. They should be in NYC, Boston and everywhere else taking down these buildings if they are so unsafe. Also if it were true what fire crew is going to run into a burning high rise ever again?
None! Just like on 9/11!
Heiwa
Banned

Unread post by Heiwa »

Only fools believe that flying fuel loaded planes into the weak tops of steel columned skyscrapers will produce a top down 'collapse', i.e. weak top crushes the stronger, intact bottom part by gravity in a fountain of debris ... as seen live on TV. :P
Actually you can fly 2, 3, 4 ... x planes into the weak tops of skyscrapers and nothing will ever happen to the bottom part (http://heiwaco.tripod.com/tower.htm ).

The US National Institute in Support of Terrorism, NIST, at Washington, DC, thinks otherwise. I wonder why! :rolleyes:
bennet
Banned

Unread post by bennet »

Sry if I posted this in a wrong board, but I just have some questions..

1. A firefighter named Mike Bellone who worked at Ground Zero in the aftermath and later appeared in Jesse Ventura's show said they found 3 black boxes from Ground Zero. He actually witnessed 1 of them himself and heard on the radio that an additional 2 black boxes were also discovered.
Now, there were no planes, let's assume that a missile hit the towers, do these missiles have the so-called black boxes that they might have been looking for?
Or is this guy Mike Bellone just lying about the black boxes?

2. What happened in Shanksville?

Thanx
simonshack
Administrator

bennet wrote:Sry if I posted this in a wrong board, but I just have some questions..

1. A firefighter named Mike Bellone who worked at Ground Zero ...

Welcome bennet - and thanks in advance for taking a little time to introduce yourself here - as per our forum requirements. :)

Re: Mike Bellone, please go to this old discussion thread from Dec 2009 (at our former "Reality Shack" forum):

http://z6.invisionfree.com/Reality_Shac ... t&p=837840

Re: What happened in Shanksville? Nothing much. They sprayed water into some dynamite crater: :P

Shanksville was but a diversion/distraction with the following purposes:
- To allow a convenient distraction for the LIVE TV broadcasts - so they could switch over to some other drama while the demolition job in Manhattan was carried out.
- To feed the public the notion that "also the White House" was a terrorist target
- To allow a series of American-hero type, propaganda Hollywood films to be made.
http://septemberclues.org/pentagon_shanksville.htm
bennet
Banned

Unread post by bennet »

Thank you Simon,
I wrote an introduction to the suggested board.
How was the hole in Shanksville created?

In the 9/11 documentary "Ripple Effect" a known 9/11 researcher Jim Fetzer says he has recieved emails from locals in Shanksville who claim they were asked to help find airplane debris from a large area, suggesting the "plane might have been shot down theory".
Have you guys discussed that specific incident?

As for Alex Jones & Loose Change, I can understand why they wanna discredit "September Clues", but that is only because the no-planes-theory is very hard to comprehend. Alex Jones has definately woken up a lot of folks to the whole NWO.

And what is that ball of light that appears on WTC at 9.36 in this clip?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=814rcm4KC5w
simonshack
Administrator

bennet wrote:Thank you Simon,

In the 9/11 documentary "Ripple Effect" a known 9/11 researcher Jim Fetzer says he has recieved emails from locals in Shanksville who claim they were asked to help find airplane debris from a large area, suggesting the "plane might have been shot down theory".

As for Alex Jones & Loose Change, I can understand why they wanna discredit "September Clues", but that is only because the no-planes-theory is very hard to comprehend. Alex Jones has definately woken up a lot of folks to the whole NWO.

According to my personal perspective, both individuals you mention above are in one form or another plain gatekeepers or/and not trustworthy. I won't go into detail about that right now, but I've elaborated this opinion in many years of experience in the field of 9/11 research.

The ball of light that appears in the so-called "Jennifer Spell 2nd strike video" was, IMHO, just inserted into that particular animation to generate fodder for controversy - the sort of thing I like to call "candies (aka red herrings) for conspiracy theorists".
http://septemberclues.org/miracle_zooms.htm

Similar such 'candies' are:

- The "flashes" inserted in some animations, just as the "airplane" strikes the tower façade.
- The "squibs" inserted in the tower collapse animations - to make people go: "oh,look, look: DEMOLITION CHARGES! "

Why, you may ask, would the perps insert such things - which would raise suspicion in the mind of the public? Well, that's what psyops are all about: to diffuse a myriad of counter-intuitive mindfucks (excuse my French) so as to generate utter confusion and endless controversy which, ultimately, leads nowhere as people will soon get fed up with it all - and give up researching altogether... They hope.
bennet
Banned

Unread post by bennet »

Have you researched Dr Judy Wood's "Where Did The Towers Go?" book that suggests a directed free-energy weapon made the towers go poof?
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

simonshack wrote:
bennet wrote:Thank you Simon,

According to my personal perspective, both individuals you mention above are in one form or another plain gatekeepers or/and not trustworthy. I won't go into detail about that right now, but I've elaborated this opinion in many years of experience in the field of 9/11 research.

The ball of light that appears in the so-called "Jennifer Spell 2nd strike video" was, IMHO, just inserted into that particular animation to generate fodder for controversy - the sort of thing I like to call "candies (aka red herrings) for conspiracy theorists".
http://septemberclues.org/miracle_zooms.htm

Similar such 'candies' are:

- The "flashes" inserted in some animations, just as the "airplane" strikes the tower façade.
- The "squibs" inserted in the tower collapse animations - to make people go: "oh,look, look: DEMOLITION CHARGES! "

Why, you may ask, would the perps insert such things - which would raise suspicion in the mind of the public? Well, that's what psyops are all about: to diffuse a myriad of counter-intuitive mindfucks (excuse my French) so as to generate utter confusion and endless controversy which, ultimately, leads nowhere as people will soon get fed up with it all - and give up researching altogether... They hope.
If I may?

I always look for the simplest possible answer. Sometimes I think we give the perps too much credit for being smart.

How about cartoon or animation glitches? I could make, and have made, similar renderings with a bunch of jpegs!
HonestlyNow

Unread post by HonestlyNow »

bennet wrote:. . . but that is only because the no-planes-theory is very hard to comprehend.
It is hard to comprehend only to the extent that one has the belief that (1) their government wouldn't lie to them, and (2) their news media wouldn't lie to them.

The belief in 9/11 has been programmed into most people's minds through the major news and entertainment media, books, school teachers, legislation, even through conversations with other people.

These are deep beliefs. It's the belief that needs to be dug out. The facts themselves are not hard to comprehend.
lux

Unread post by lux »

bennet wrote:... the no-planes-theory is very hard to comprehend.
So, you think Spielberg used real dinosaurs in Jurassic Park?