Donald Trump Witnessed 9/11

All other news and developments related to 9/11
mnew9

Donald Trump Witnessed 9/11

Unread post by mnew9 »

Presidential candidate Donald Trump goes on record to say that he actually eye witnessed the second plane hitting the WTC on 9/11 and people actually jumping to their deaths from the towers.
That Trump's apartment was over four miles away from the Twin Towers apparently didn't blur his clear vision of events. :rolleyes:

It must be true, I cannot image politicians (especially a possible future President) lying about such a catastrophic event! :P

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrNpPyLbDH4

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXuRSKIY8Tw
Apache

Re: Donald Trump Witnessed 9/11

Unread post by Apache »

"I watched" indicates he saw it on television. I "saw" is active, I "watched" is passive.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Not that such a sycophantic slave of his masters, like Donald Trump is, displaying his obedience, is such a huge surprise (even while he fakes his cute "rebel" show), but it would probably be wise of us to label videos like this in the forum so if they disappear we can chase them down. The video appears to be gone.
ObamaSimLaden

Unread post by ObamaSimLaden »

I think Sarah Palin saw it from Wasilla, Alaska too. :P
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

A search for "Trump about 9/11" on youtube led me to two pertinent results:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcKlPhFIE7w

In the above video Trump says that he saw from his window a "huge explosion"... to be fair he doesn't mention seeing a plane.

He also argues that the building was very solid... "When I first looked at it I couldn't believe it because there was a hole... in the steel". [No shit. An aluminum plane, for as fast as it can go, would never cut through steel, this argument alone makes the whole 9/11 theater a failure.] "I almost think they had bombs that exploded at the same time because I cannot imagine anything being able to go through that wall..."

For the rest the video is riddled with all the mandatory keywords of the day, "never forget", "everything will be different", "skyline", "worse than pearl harbour","larry silverstein" ("you know he had just bought the towers one week ago"), "huge buildings", "tens of thousands of victims" etc.

He also mentions that he had an insurance company "at the 102nd floor" and that he doesn't know yet what happened to them. (Does anyone have more information on this side story and what I can imagine probably are the Trump insurance fake victims?)

Ultimately one could argue from this video that he is genuinely puzzled by the fakery, unable to make head or tails of the dynamic of the event: or assume, more logically, that he was simply instructed, like many, to disseminate both official and conspiracy theories.

The second video is also quite singular, since we see here Trump featured on german TV, clearly, comically in front of a green screen and under artificial lights:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYXygIcIJ6I

In this video, in answering a very similar question in regards to the planes destroying the towers [~ 2:50 mark], Trump only mentions "tremendous power, tremendous heat... the amount of fuel..." No conspiracy theories this time. :mellow:
Coldacre

Unread post by Coldacre »

well well well...... this could be very interesting:

TRUMP: "I'm reopening the 9/11 investigation"

http://yournewswire.com/trump-im-reopen ... stigation/
Anders
Banned

Unread post by Anders »

nonhocapito » October 10th, 2016, 7:34 pm wrote:
In the above video Trump says that he saw from his window a "huge explosion"... to be fair he doesn't mention seeing a plane.

He also argues that the building was very solid... ... "I almost think they had bombs that exploded at the same time because I cannot imagine anything being able to go through that wall..."
Great find. I believe (some of you might disagree) that there really were fireball explosions in the WTC towers. Did Trump actually see one of the two explosions with his own eyes? Maybe, but if so, how did he happen to catch that brief moment? Maybe he knew there would be an explosion at that precise moment (just my speculation at the moment).

My hope is that Donald Trump will start a reinvestigation of 9/11. Probably won't happen, but anyway.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Coldacre » November 11th, 2016, 3:17 pm wrote:well well well...... this could be very interesting:

Re-opening WHAT "investigation" exactly? They never had one. We got a bunch of TV and Fetzer/Wood type liars instead.

Beginning an investigation into "9/11" would be good. I wonder if our services will be called upon?
Anders
Banned

Unread post by Anders »

Coldacre » November 11th, 2016, 3:17 pm wrote:well well well...... this could be very interesting:

Very interesting. I found a similar story:

"RICHMOND, VA | Donald Trump, the GOP’s 2016 front-runner, brought his campaign to Henrico County on Wednesday night, where he made an unexpected statement after answering a series of questions from the crowd. ... “First of all, the original 9/11 investigation is a total mess and has to be reopened” he told the crowd of supporters. “How do two planes take out three buildings in the same day? I never got my head around the fact that nothing is mentioned about the destruction of Building 7 in the 585 page document” he explained, talking about World Trade Center 7 which also collapsed during the September 11 attacks." -- http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/donald- ... f-elected/

Alex Jones said: "Donald Trump says 'Elect me and you will find out who really knocked down the twin towers.'":

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gdqd8l9R95k

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELiIWAkmZ8w
Vera Obscurata
Banned

Unread post by Vera Obscurata »

Come on guys and gals, this isn't some half-truth conspiracy platform, right?

The Trump Troll is just as much part of the nutwork as any of those clowns.

Brian is of course completely right. Don't feed the "I witnessed planes being absorbed by rigid skyscrapers but will open an investigation" Trump Troll.

PS: Simon, thanks for the reaction in the earthquake thread, I'll post there at a later stage.
Anders
Banned

Unread post by Anders »

Vera Obscurata » November 11th, 2016, 5:27 pm wrote: The Trump Troll is just as much part of the nutwork as any of those clowns.

Brian is of course completely right. Don't feed the "I witnessed planes being absorbed by rigid skyscrapers but will open an investigation" Trump Troll.
Yes, I have my doubts about Trump reinvestigating 9/11. But maybe it could happen! I think Trump should start immediately with a big shock like that. He should strike while the iron is hot, when people still don't know what to expect of him.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Anders » November 11th, 2016, 2:43 pm wrote:

He also argues that the building was very solid... ... "I almost think they had bombs that exploded at the same time because I cannot imagine anything being able to go through that wall..."
Great find. I believe (some of you might disagree) that there really were fireball explosions in the WTC towers. Did Trump actually see one of the two explosions with his own eyes? Maybe, but if so, how did he happen to catch that brief moment? Maybe he knew there would be an explosion at that precise moment (just my speculation at the moment).

My hope is that Donald Trump will start a reinvestigation of 9/11. Probably won't happen, but anyway.
You don't really have a basis for any of your beliefs, do you?

Fireballs in the tower because of what? The Naudet propaganda movie?

Trump has anything original to say about 9/11? Trump really represents change because of what? Alex Jones?

What the heck? Do you actually read this site?
Anders
Banned

Unread post by Anders »

hoi.polloi » November 11th, 2016, 6:04 pm wrote:
Anders » November 11th, 2016, 2:43 pm wrote:

You don't really have a basis for any of your beliefs, do you?

Fireballs in the tower because of what? The Naudet propaganda movie?

Trump has anything original to say about 9/11? Trump really represents change because of what? Alex Jones?

What the heck? Do you actually read this site?
It seems to me that the planes were CGI but that the fireball explosions were real. Alex Jones is likely controlled opposition, but I have also heard him talking about genuine information. And I have a hope that Trump will look into conspiracy theories even though I know it might be a naive hope.
Vera Obscurata
Banned

Unread post by Vera Obscurata »

Anders » November 11th, 2016, 10:40 am wrote:
Vera Obscurata » November 11th, 2016, 5:27 pm wrote: The Trump Troll is just as much part of the nutwork as any of those clowns.

Yes, I have my doubts about Trump reinvestigating 9/11. But maybe it could happen! I think Trump should start immediately with a big shock like that. He should strike while the iron is hot, when people still don't know what to expect of him.
"Having doubts" is by far not enough; imho anyone part of Cluesforum should have a profound skepsis and unbelief in anything those "powerful" people say.

You also mentioned you have "hopes", which is part of the same problem; it means you take those clowns seriously. Just DON'T.
Anders
Banned

Unread post by Anders »

Vera Obscurata » November 11th, 2016, 6:30 pm wrote: "Having doubts" is by far not enough; imho anyone part of Cluesforum should have a profound skepsis and unbelief in anything those "powerful" people say.

You also mentioned you have "hopes", which is part of the same problem; it means you take those clowns seriously. Just DON'T.
Do I believe Trump is a part of the so-called deep state? Absolutely. Trump is then deliberate trained and selected to be the next U.S. President. But I think those at the top behind the scene are working for a good purpose. And at some point, the truth will start to be officially disclosed. That's what I meant by hope. What I meant by that it may be a naive view is that such disclosure could take decades instead of being something Donald Trump will or can start during his presidency.