Donald Trump Witnessed 9/11

All other news and developments related to 9/11
Vera Obscurata
Banned

Re: Donald Trump Witnessed 9/11

Unread post by Vera Obscurata »

A decent, honest thinking person could agree with Anders and SCS.

Those guys are not like that.

I see especially the enormously sloppy and silly Sandy Hoax as just a game for those psychos. Sipping filthy champagne they must laugh their billionaire a$$ off about all the sheeple believing it.

"Amice, let's pull off a really silly stunt this time"
"Don't you think we risk ourselves too much and give away our arrogant sloppiness"
"Nahhhh, don't worry, they are even more stupid than you think. Works everytime."
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Unread post by SacredCowSlayer »

hoi.polloi » November 12th, 2016, 9:03 pm wrote:
SacredCowSlayer wrote:I would have a difficult time arguing against that statement.
I think our crowd tends to suffer confirmation bias. We are quite few as evidenced by our own discussions with everyone we know who shows interest.

They can't avoid their program accidentally awakening people. They have to contend with it.

By adding some deliberate, perhaps calculated stupidity, they can steer it back to control more easily. Alex Jones is evidence enough of exactly such a scheme.

So, unfortunately, I don't see the sloppiness as some kind of benevolent information. More of a contingency they can't avoid. In my opinion, it is a mistake to assume such deceitful people are inherently our allies because they do little about goofs that are mostly successful at fooling the majority anyway. [bold added by SCS]

Call it "recruiting from the crowd" or whatever you'd like to believe, if you want. At best, I suppose, it could be a bon-bon and wink offered to the knowing in the crowd, but it's still a very creepy stranger with very suspicious candy who wants to hush us up and prevent all healthy heckling.
I agree 100%. There's certainly nothing benevolent about anything they accidentally "disclose" in any way. I ABSOLUTELY reject any notion that there are any good motives or purposes behind any of these mass deceptions.

I sure as hell don't see them as allies in any way. They are enemies of mankind!

My (clumsy) agreement with that particular (and narrow) Anders comment should have been qualified to make sure the ambiguity of the word "disclosure" did NOT imply something good or benevolent from these psychopaths. I was basically just trying to say "yeah duh Sandy Hook and Boston were giveaways."

Edit to add: Trump is complicit in the 9/11 scam and now gets to pretend to investigate it. There's ZERO chance that he will "expose" anything. I've been following this thread, and needless to say I'm in total agreement with CluedIn and Vera Obscurata on this point.

But because of my previous inarticulate post, I feel the need to make myself quite clear on these points.

Moreover, there is not a single positive thing about the so called "Patriot Act". And the idea that it has resulted in anything good (let alone exposing corruption/ holding anything accountable) is absolutely ludicrous.
Farcevalue

Unread post by Farcevalue »

Fake events are used as justification for real action. The rhetoric of the politicians is thick with references to charades that are used as calls for increased surveillance, decreased accountability for militarized police, endless war, increased military budgets, etc. The fact that no one dies in the hoaxes themselves cannot be considered apart from the fact that many people die as a result of them in other places.

We do not know the extent of the displacement, death and misery being caused by coalition forces in those parts of the world that have been slated for westernized restructuring, but we can rest assured there is far more of it going on there than there is in our ivory tower sanctuaries, whatever parts of it are or are not portrayed on the "news". There is no good (in the aggregate, it's obviously good for a few) that can come from the fraud that is continually perpetrated by the PTB.

Aside from the real consequences of resources being continually diverted toward the enterprise of destruction as opposed to creation and the sheer physical toll that takes on the quality and sustainability of life, there is a metaphysical toll, as well, that I find deeply saddening. Many people will live from cradle to grave following the prescribed paths of those that have created an artificial reality for them and by failing to recognize it will forego any opportunity for authenticity in their experience. Equally saddening is the connective divide that exists between who live outside the artificial reality and those (especially the ones we know and love) who remain within it.
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Unread post by SacredCowSlayer »

Farcevalue » November 14th, 2016, 7:43 am wrote: Aside from the real consequences of resources being continually diverted toward the enterprise of destruction as opposed to creation and the sheer physical toll that takes on the quality and sustainability of life, there is a metaphysical toll, as well, that I find deeply saddening. Many people will live from cradle to grave following the prescribed paths of those that have created an artificial reality for them and by failing to recognize it will forego any opportunity for authenticity in their experience. Equally saddening is the connective divide that exists between who live outside the artificial reality and those (especially the ones we know and love) who remain within it.
Well that about sums up the pain I've been experiencing lately via the Trumpkas illusion. It would appear that their little magic trick has successfully brought the angry and disaffected (from the last decade or so) back into the fold.

People who were furious with all things perceived to be Obama are now giddy over "sticking it to the media and the Democrats", and notions of "turning things around." :rolleyes:

So, my efforts to help people (on an individual level) see what's going on just got that much more difficult. And those who have come around seem to be drifting right back to the infotainment zone of contrived drama and an endless stream of pure garbage. :(

Your post above states what I've been unable to articulate for the last week. Thanks. :)
Anders
Banned

Unread post by Anders »

The news stories about Trump reopening the 9/11 investigation can't be confirmed.

"Trump did give a rally speech in Richmond, Henrico County, on Oct 14th 2015. However the speech makes no mention of 9/11 and Trump does not answer questions from the crowd." -- https://www.metabunk.org/debunked-donal ... ews.t8144/

Trump has however said (from 3:00 in the video below): "You will find out who really knocked down the world trade center. Because they have papers down there that are very secret. You might find it's the Saudis. Ok? But you will find out."

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQpozFfi0A8

Not much of a reinvestigation, especially if the Saudis are blamed in those papers. Will be entertaining to see those papers. :lol:
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Who knocked down the towers?

Keltbray, Mc Gee, CDI, American Demolition Corporation, Fred Dibnah!! Take your pick.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TARNVwF7Yg

Especially check out the spectaculars with special FX add-ons near the end!

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheLoizeauxGroupLLC
antipodean

Unread post by antipodean »

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8TwRmX6zs4

I think you have to get inside the mindset of Donald Trump. Firstly he would know that if he starts questioning 9/11 he could be signing his own death warrant. Of course he knows full well what happened.

He comes across as a vindictive type who holds a grudge, and would hate being made a fool of.
It wouldn't surprise me if being ridiculed at the dinner featured above. Is what ignited him to want to win the Presidency simply to roll back everything Obama has done. (assuming there are things to roll back)
Anders
Banned

Unread post by Anders »

brianv » November 14th, 2016, 11:16 pm wrote:Who knocked down the towers?

Keltbray, Mc Gee, CDI, American Demolition Corporation, Fred Dibnah!! Take your pick.
Wasn't there a requirement to submit a demolition plan when the WTC towers were built? Such as: https://www1.nyc.gov/assets/buildings/p ... m_plan.pdf

I found very little information about an official demolition plan for the twin towers on the web. Only information from conspiracy researchers like: "In a 2010 interview, Khalezov explained that you can't build a skyscraper in NYC without an approved demolition plan. On 9/11, the World Trade Center's demolition plan was put into action to demolish the complex." -- http://humansarefree.com/2013/12/soviet ... s-had.html

It surely wasn't "small thermonuclear devices" as Khalezov suggests, but his claim about demolition plan requirement for skyscrapers in NYC is something worth investigating.
pov603

Unread post by pov603 »

I think we should not lose sight of the fact that possibly for the first time in living memory (that is not supposed to sound grandiose or imply such) 'we' as non-USA citizens/residents (and also for many contributors on here from/in USA) have been presented with two people running for president of USA (I am ignoring the other candidates) that we have actually heard of and have 'history' with, so to speak.
Most people will have easily forgotten other contenders of other elections (2012, 2008, 2004, 2000*). Of course one could argue that it is only by becoming president that such people have become known to us and hence are readily remembered though it is quite possible we would have known nothing or very, very little of them before they ran for office.
My point is that we have 'felt' the repercussions of this election more acutely than previous ones, even though most are not affected directly, but nevertheless it is unlikely that anyone who has been elected, let alone ran for election, was not put there by TPTB.
We may well witness a more sombre, reticent, wiser Trump than we have known before and this may well lull/lure us into a sense of 'pleasant bewilderment' but make no mistake, the person who has been 'chosen' has not been chosen by the people.
*Al Gore was known to us from the days of 'Monica'...a convenient untruth indeed...

Edit: typo
bostonterrierowner

Unread post by bostonterrierowner »

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eaT_ThSy4w

They are mocking the fuck out of us. "Elections" my ass :)
Anders
Banned

Unread post by Anders »

The biggest problem for the Trump administration to expose 9/11 is the legal system. Dealing with a bombardment of lawsuits from the public, companies and organizations will have catastrophic consequences for the whole society. Unless Trump can sign an executive order that prevents lawsuits in relation to 9/11 with the motivation that it is done in the name of national security, which actually is the truth. Remember, they already have a similar law when it comes to vaccines if I have understood it correctly.
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

Anders » November 21st, 2016, 6:17 pm wrote:The biggest problem for the Trump administration to expose 9/11 is the legal system. Dealing with a bombardment of lawsuits from the public, companies and organizations will have catastrophic consequences for the whole society.
What public? What companies? What organizations? Are you aware of how many lawsuits have been filed so far?
http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=1567
Anders
Banned

Unread post by Anders »

Flabbergasted » November 22nd, 2016, 12:02 am wrote:
Anders » November 21st, 2016, 6:17 pm wrote:The biggest problem for the Trump administration to expose 9/11 is the legal system. Dealing with a bombardment of lawsuits from the public, companies and organizations will have catastrophic consequences for the whole society.
What public? What companies? What organizations? Are you aware of how many lawsuits have been filed so far?
http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=1567
Those are fabricated lawsuits from vicsim families and Larry Silverstein etc. The government can just keep covering up 9/11. If they officially admit that they have been making false statements then all citizens and greedy companies (including the whole media industry) can sue the government.

"Making false statements (18 U.S.C. § 1001) is the common name for the United States federal crime laid out in Section 1001 of Title 18 of the United States Code, which generally prohibits knowingly and willfully making false or fraudulent statements, or concealing information, in "any matter within the jurisdiction" of the federal government of the United States" -- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Making_false_statements
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

bostonterrierowner » November 19th, 2016, 5:13 pm wrote: They are mocking the fuck out of us. "Elections" my ass :)
Good fecking grief... was THIS umpteenth "9/11 ad" really necessary? :rolleyes:

They sure are mocking the f.ck out of us, dear BTO... :puke:

Anyone still thinking Trump's gonna blow the horn whistle on the 9/11 scam ?
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

Anders wrote:The government can just keep covering up 9/11. If they officially admit that they have been making false statements then all citizens and greedy companies (including the whole media industry) can sue the government.
The media industry suing the government for making false statements about 9/11? :o Anders, I think you need to take September Clues 101. http://www.septemberclues.org/