Donald Trump Witnessed 9/11

All other news and developments related to 9/11

Re: Donald Trump Witnessed 9/11

Postby Vera Obscurata on November 11th, 2016, 8:52 pm

Anders » November 11th, 2016, 11:54 am wrote: But I think those at the top behind the scene are working for a good purpose.

You can't be serious.

A "good purpose"? What standards for "good" do you handle?

The only purpose those powers have is their own interests. You, me and everyone else are just livestock to them. Which "good purpose" does a butcher have for the sheep when he puts his knife in their necks? "End of suffering"? "Serving the good purpose to become a nice lamb rack"?

And at some point, the truth will start to be officially disclosed. That's what I meant by hope. What I meant by that it may be a naive view is that such disclosure could take decades instead of being something Donald Trump will or can start during his presidency.


"Officially disclosed"??

The fake Salem "witch" trials are now some 400 years ago. The Lincoln hoax 150. The Titanic fakery 100+. Many many more hoaxes, staged events and faked fantasy since then. Nothing of it was "disclosed", let alone officially.

Where does this naieve hope come from?

And since when does the POTUS disclose, start, or do anything? Those guys are actors, faces, nothing more than cardboard frames who don't have any real power but just pass on the messages and decisions taken by others.

I do fear your awakening still has a long way to go. And I say that in the best interest for you, Anders.
Vera Obscurata
Member
 
Posts: 35
Joined: October 8th, 2016, 9:39 pm

Re: Donald Trump Witnessed 9/11

Postby Anders on November 11th, 2016, 9:11 pm

Vera Obscurata » November 11th, 2016, 8:52 pm wrote:A "good purpose"? What standards for "good" do you handle?

Now I'm going to admit something that probably hardly any truther agrees with, not even members on this forum, and that is that I think the PATRIOT Act has served a good purpose for example. How? The Patriot Act has made it possible to clean up corruption behind the public curtain. This means that even Barack Obama has served a good purpose by sorting out corruption mess within the government including firing some military generals. Donald Trump will be the figurehead for the next phase which I believe includes starting to clean up corruption on a more public level, such as removing special interest deals and crony capitalism.

"Officially disclosed"??

The fake Salem "witch" trials are now some 400 years ago. The Lincoln hoax 150. The Titanic fakery 100+. Many many more hoaxes, staged events and faked fantasy since then. Nothing of it was "disclosed", let alone officially.

Good point. And it's a whole Pandora's box that will be opened if they disclose just a little bit of fakery. Hmm... Damn. Very slim chance of any official disclosure of fakery. Well, I still have a little bit of hope just to hedge my bet.
Anders
Member
 
Posts: 84
Joined: November 7th, 2016, 9:20 am

Re: Donald Trump Witnessed 9/11

Postby CluedIn on November 11th, 2016, 11:13 pm

"Anders » November 11th, 2016, 12:54 pm
"Do I believe Trump is a part of the so-called deep state? Absolutely. Trump is then deliberate trained and selected to be the next U.S. President. But I think those at the top behind the scene are working for a good purpose. And at some point, the truth will start to be officially disclosed. That's what I meant by hope. What I meant by that it may be a naive view is that such disclosure could take decades instead of being something Donald Trump will or can start during his presidency."


Who exactly are these people at the top who are working behind the scenes for a good purpose? Why do you think Donald Trump will dig into anything? I can't believe the amount of people who think Trump is for real. He's talking about appointing Giuliani to his Cabinet - maybe he can start digging into it. :lol:
CluedIn
Member
 
Posts: 234
Joined: December 1st, 2015, 1:15 pm

Re: Donald Trump Witnessed 9/11

Postby Anders on November 11th, 2016, 11:44 pm

CluedIn » November 11th, 2016, 11:13 pm wrote:Who exactly are these people at the top who are working behind the scenes for a good purpose? Why do you think Donald Trump will dig into anything? I can't believe the amount of people who think Trump is for real. He's talking about appointing Giuliani to his Cabinet - maybe he can start digging into it. :lol:

I have a conspiracy theory about how there is a hidden power behind the scene who has manipulated the other powers for decades, possibly for centuries. The purpose of the JFK assassination hoax was to make people in positions of power believe that there exists a hidden power that is so powerful that they can kill a U.S. President in broad daylight and get away with it. In reality it was only a dummy with explosives to simulate a head shot in the Zapruder film. Nobody died, because the top power group has a good purpose and they only staged the JFK assassination to keep the corrupt powers in line.

The same group staged the 9/11 attacks for manipulation purposes. Obama, the Clintons, the Bush family and Trump etc, they are all just figureheads playing roles in the larger scheme planned by the hidden group. Even people like Giuliani and Cheney. They manipulate the corrupt powers by pretending to be ordinary corrupt politicians. So when we hear rumors about for example the Clintons killing people or Trump having mafia connections, then that's just a part of the show. It's like a soap opera played out in media both in the mainstream and in the alternative community, and the public including most truthers swallow the fantastic storyline hook, line and sinker.
Anders
Member
 
Posts: 84
Joined: November 7th, 2016, 9:20 am

Re: Donald Trump Witnessed 9/11

Postby CluedIn on November 12th, 2016, 12:17 am

Anders » November 11th, 2016, 5:44 pm wrote:
CluedIn » November 11th, 2016, 11:13 pm wrote:Who exactly are these people at the top who are working behind the scenes for a good purpose? Why do you think Donald Trump will dig into anything? I can't believe the amount of people who think Trump is for real. He's talking about appointing Giuliani to his Cabinet - maybe he can start digging into it. :lol:

I have a conspiracy theory about how there is a hidden power behind the scene who has manipulated the other powers for decades, possibly for centuries. The purpose of the JFK assassination hoax was to make people in positions of power believe that there exists a hidden power that is so powerful that they can kill a U.S. President in broad daylight and get away with it. In reality it was only a dummy with explosives to simulate a head shot in the Zapruder film. Nobody died, because the top power group has a good purpose and they only staged the JFK assassination to keep the corrupt powers in line.

The same group staged the 9/11 attacks for manipulation purposes. Obama, the Clintons, the Bush family and Trump etc, they are all just figureheads playing roles in the larger scheme planned by the hidden group. Even people like Giuliani and Cheney. They manipulate the corrupt powers by pretending to be ordinary corrupt politicians. So when we hear rumors about for example the Clintons killing people or Trump having mafia connections, then that's just a part of the show. It's like a soap opera played out in media both in the mainstream and in the alternative community, and the public including most truthers swallow the fantastic storyline hook, line and sinker.


What in the hell are you talking about?! :huh: And speak for yourself about "most truthers"!
CluedIn
Member
 
Posts: 234
Joined: December 1st, 2015, 1:15 pm

Re: Donald Trump Witnessed 9/11

Postby hoi.polloi on November 12th, 2016, 5:51 am

They manipulate the corrupt powers by pretending to be ordinary corrupt politicians.


If there were some way to confirm reports that politicians literally got away with horrible illegal abuses and murders, I suppose you would say they had a secret good reason for that as well. To "blend in", right? Can't get ahead without breaking a few eggs? Or heads?

You sound like you are trying really hard to justify psychopathy.
hoi.polloi
Administrator
 
Posts: 4778
Joined: November 14th, 2010, 8:24 pm

Re: Donald Trump Witnessed 9/11

Postby Anders on November 12th, 2016, 7:01 am

CluedIn » November 12th, 2016, 12:17 am wrote:What in the hell are you talking about?! :huh: And speak for yourself about "most truthers"!

My idea is that the biggest hidden power serves a good purpose. Wouldn't you say that most truthers believe the opposite, that those who fake events are all evil? I could be wrong, but basically all conspiracy theories I have learned about assume that those in positions of power are evil sociopaths.

Ok, my conspiracy may be wrong, but what is the common Cluesforum view about for example what is the real purpose of the Patriot Act? What was the real purpose of the JFK assassination? What was the real purpose of the 9/11 attacks? I agree that it was all fakery, but for what purpose?
Anders
Member
 
Posts: 84
Joined: November 7th, 2016, 9:20 am

Re: Donald Trump Witnessed 9/11

Postby Vera Obscurata on November 12th, 2016, 10:08 am

Anders » November 12th, 2016, 12:01 am wrote:
CluedIn » November 12th, 2016, 12:17 am wrote:What in the hell are you talking about?! :huh: And speak for yourself about "most truthers"!

My idea is that the biggest hidden power serves a good purpose.

I asked you a straight question: a definition/standard of/for "good". You failed to present one, yet came with this blah-blah:

The Patriot Act has made it possible to clean up corruption behind the public curtain.

Really? How do you know what is happening behind the public curtain? Do your script writers at the "Intelligence" institute tell you this?

This means that even Barack Obama has served a good purpose by sorting out corruption mess within the government including firing some military generals.

If you think that "firing some generals" does anything to "sort out corruption" you are even more deluded than I thought. Or you just sit back and laugh about your own absurd comments.

Donald Trump will be the figurehead for the next phase which I believe

I see you don't drop the beliefs, despite you "congratulating" me for bringing in a strong argument. I fear your ways of reasoning are beyond belief. Unbelievable.

Wouldn't you say that most truthers believe the opposite, that those who fake events are all evil? I could be wrong, but basically all conspiracy theories I have learned about assume that those in positions of power are evil sociopaths.

First you used "good" without defining it, now you generalize "most truthers" and use "evil" without defining it. How much more shallow emptiness will be spread by you, Anders?

Ok, my conspiracy may be wrong, but what is the common Cluesforum view about for example what is the real purpose of the Patriot Act? What was the real purpose of the JFK assassination? What was the real purpose of the 9/11 attacks? I agree that it was all fakery, but for what purpose?

There is no way for us, livestock, to ever know the purpose the butchers and fakers think they have for us, so it's completely useless to speculate about it. Their "sources of information" are filled with lying psychopaths and their masters stay in the dark, behind the cardboard puppets they let pop up in front of the smokescreens. Trump is such a cardboard troll and should be dealt with the highest amount of unbelief and skepsis possible.

Your sophistry is getting annoying.
Vera Obscurata
Member
 
Posts: 35
Joined: October 8th, 2016, 9:39 pm

Re: Donald Trump Witnessed 9/11

Postby Anders on November 12th, 2016, 10:47 am

Vera Obscurata » November 12th, 2016, 10:08 am wrote:There is no way for us, livestock, to ever know the purpose the butchers and fakers think they have for us, so it's completely useless to speculate about it.


My point is that the belief that all of the shadow powers are evil can be false. And this can explain why nobody gets killed in the fakery. The Boston bombing, zero casualties. Sandy Hook, zero casualties. TWA 800, zero casualties. The JFK assassination, zero casualties. The 9/11 attacks, zero casualties. And on and on. Sure, it's just my own speculation, but it fits the bigger picture imo.

By good I meant that they fake events for constructive purposes rather than just as some means of gaining power. It's a manipulation of the evil manipulators so to speak. The evil powers believe that the JFK assassination was because JFK had enemies in the CIA, the mafia, the banking and oil industry etc. That's just the second layer of manipulation. We need to look deeper I think. The first layer of the manipulation is the claim that JFK was killed by a lone gunman.

My view at the moment is that the first manipulation layer in the 9/11 attacks is the claim that it was 19 hijackers from Saudi Arabia who flew planes into the WTC towers and into the Pentagon. The second manipulation layer is the 9/11 truth movement with the belief that real planes were involved. The third manipulation layer is the belief that 9/11 was an inside job for evil purposes.
Anders
Member
 
Posts: 84
Joined: November 7th, 2016, 9:20 am

Re: Donald Trump Witnessed 9/11

Postby Vera Obscurata on November 12th, 2016, 11:19 am

Anders » November 12th, 2016, 3:47 am wrote:...zero casualties....

Truth, honesty, fairness, science, unindoctrinated children's minds, transparency, logic, reason, fearless societies, non-consumerism, unengineered diseases, honest profits, are all not casualties to you?

Stick those "good purposes" where I can't see them. I hope the mods will decide where that will be.

I am done with you.
Vera Obscurata
Member
 
Posts: 35
Joined: October 8th, 2016, 9:39 pm

Re: Donald Trump Witnessed 9/11

Postby Anders on November 12th, 2016, 11:26 am

Vera Obscurata » November 12th, 2016, 11:19 am wrote:Truth, honesty, fairness, science, unindoctrinated children's minds, transparency, logic, reason, fearless societies, non-consumerism, unengineered diseases, honest profits, are all not casualties to you?

There is also evil fakery. I forgot to mention that. For example the AIDS/HIV hoax seems evil to me. Vaccines, likely something really evil going on there.
Anders
Member
 
Posts: 84
Joined: November 7th, 2016, 9:20 am

Re: Donald Trump Witnessed 9/11

Postby nonhocapito on November 12th, 2016, 3:52 pm

Anders if you had read all my post above and watched the videos included you would have seen how Trump is CLEARLY complicit of the 9/11 scam and thus there is absolutely nothing to expect from him but more lies and manipulation. I can only concede that probably his charater of 'outsider' made it so that he would be selected to pitch conspiracy stories to the fake opposition.
nonhocapito
Administrator
 
Posts: 2494
Joined: July 10th, 2010, 6:38 am
Location: Italy

Re: Donald Trump Witnessed 9/11

Postby Anders on November 12th, 2016, 7:47 pm

nonhocapito » November 12th, 2016, 3:52 pm wrote:Anders if you had read all my post above and watched the videos included you would have seen how Trump is CLEARLY complicit of the 9/11 scam and thus there is absolutely nothing to expect from him but more lies and manipulation. I can only concede that probably his charater of 'outsider' made it so that he would be selected to pitch conspiracy stories to the fake opposition.

Yes, if Trump really exposes 9/11 I call that a miracle almost. They probably can't expose any fakery at all because it's too disruptive for the public. EDIT: But I call events like the Boston bombing and Sandy Hook semi-disclosure of fakery. Why? Because those and other recent events were so sloppily faked that they must want some people to notice it.
Anders
Member
 
Posts: 84
Joined: November 7th, 2016, 9:20 am

Re: Donald Trump Witnessed 9/11

Postby SacredCowSlayer on November 12th, 2016, 11:39 pm

="Anders » November 12th, 2016, 1:47 pm

EDIT: But I call events like the Boston bombing and Sandy Hook semi-disclosure of fakery. Why? Because those and other recent events were so sloppily faked that they must want some people to notice it.


I would have a difficult time arguing against that statement.

Edit: I wouldn't use the word "disclosure", since it evidently implies some sort of benevolence which I PROFOUNDLY disagree with. If anything I'd just call those cases of "In Your Face!" styled fakery.
Last edited by SacredCowSlayer on November 13th, 2016, 6:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
SacredCowSlayer
Member
 
Posts: 238
Joined: September 5th, 2015, 10:44 pm

Re: Donald Trump Witnessed 9/11

Postby hoi.polloi on November 13th, 2016, 3:03 am

SacredCowSlayer wrote:I would have a difficult time arguing against that statement.


I think our crowd tends to suffer confirmation bias. We are quite few as evidenced by our own discussions with everyone we know who shows interest.

They can't avoid their program accidentally awakening people. They have to contend with it.

By adding some deliberate, perhaps calculated stupidity, they can steer it back to control more easily. Alex Jones is evidence enough of exactly such a scheme.

So, unfortunately, I don't see the sloppiness as some kind of benevolent information. More of a contingency they can't avoid. In my opinion, it is a mistake to assume such deceitful people are inherently our allies because they do little about goofs that are mostly successful at fooling the majority anyway.

Call it "recruiting from the crowd" or whatever you'd like to believe, if you want. At best, I suppose, it could be a bon-bon and wink offered to the knowing in the crowd, but it's still a very creepy stranger with very suspicious candy who wants to hush us up and prevent all healthy heckling.
hoi.polloi
Administrator
 
Posts: 4778
Joined: November 14th, 2010, 8:24 pm

PreviousNext

Return to General 9/11 Affairs

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest