Steven Warran's Research

All other news and developments related to 9/11
MartinL
Banned

Steven Warran's Research

Unread post by MartinL »

I second Simon's advice. Steve Warran has done some outstanding research and reflection on his blog lately.
SmokingGunII

Unread post by SmokingGunII »

Steven's deconstructing of the Pentagon "attack" is unsurpassed.

I'm not sure what went on between Hoi, Simon & Steven in Rome, but we can ill-afford egos to turn such brilliant researchers against each other.

I continue to follow both websites avidly. :)
fred
Banned

Unread post by fred »

You've got to wonder a little bit when:

1. your supposed best friend stabs you in the back
2. and then when it becomes clear that you're not only not going to die,
3. but everybody recognizes what the backstabber tried to do...

and then all of a sudden

4. ...the backstabber wants to make nice and is back on your side again and saying that you were right all along.

In my mind, there was a concerted attempt to take-down Shack and Hoi through an Ace Bakereqsue ploy of "I used to believe these people but now clearly they've gone too far."

I'm not knocking any solid research put out by the infiltrators and disinfo trolls, but it seems like their m.o. is to participate for a while, then try to sabotage things, and then when they fail at that they try to ingratiate themselves once again.

"You really thought I was trying to kill you when I stabbed you in the back? I never intended to kill you, I was just fooling around."

Surely gay Saint Mychal/Father Judge wouldn't approve.

Welsh Warran gave it his best shot with the whole trip to Rome followed by the personal testimony that he "saw no evidence that Simon produced any of his own videos and research". Nobody bought his routine and now he's back again for another bite at the apple.

It's easy for the insiders to put out "excellent research" because they can consult with the people who made the videos and ran the operation. Jeff Hill can ring up non-entities like 'Park Foreman', 'Carmen Taylor', and 'Michael Hezarkhani' not because he's able to track them down, but because his team can line up the voice-actors to participate in his little productions.

I'm reminded of Ace Baker's knowing explanations of all the tell-tale flaws in the videos, asserting reflections from the tower columns and peculiarities of Wescam lens focal lengths.

If Alex Jones and the rest of the shills jump on our bandwagon, it doesn't mean they've finally seen the light, it means they must attempt to co-opt our position.

Even In Plane Sight was a pretty good movie about the Pentagon fraud, but it's still disinformation and propaganda designed to rein-in the mainstream "truth movement". Fahrenheit 9/11 also seems like it's a pretty good documentary, bursting with tasty tidbits of that oafish President Bush having been warned so many times about the Evil Bin Laden's sinister plans while he was out on the golf course.

These friendly characters are the perp's own Forward Observers, Scouts, and Operations Officers. They have to adopt some reasonable positions and generate a little bit of street-cred for themselves in order to screw us over when push comes to shove.

Look at Andrew Lowe-Watson, for example. He seemed OK until it came time for him to throw grenades into the beds of his sleeping comrades. When you consider that his special opera was performed for a hall full of 9-11 family members, you realize what a ridiculously bad position these clowns find themselves in now. Good old Andy is back here under a new moniker.

If Warran had been for real, he would have sent any concerns he had over private emails or personal conversations. I'd trust him about as much as a "new amateur video from Bob and Bri."

I suppose it's fine to invite the secret policemen over for a few martinis and to socialize with them after church, but it would be a grave mistake to think that just because they're whistling a different tune that they have any mission other than to destroy you completely.

Time for me to go listen to all my Clair Marlo albums and hum a few bars of Lowe-Watson's libretto.
godzilla

Unread post by godzilla »

I'm with Fred on this. I could be wrong, but that's how I feel.

edit: Of course I have never met the fellow, so I guess I can't make much of a judgment.
"It's not a matter of what is true that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true." - Henry Kissinger
stevenwarran2

Unread post by stevenwarran2 »

Well, I'm glad to be back actually. I guess I have my work cut out for me, vis-a-vis Fred and Godzilla (not to mention dduck.)

As to the rest of you, thanks for the compliments! I needed bucking up right about now!

My wings still feel damp. I stretch for a tone, and nothing feels right. I'm afraid Daddy Tough Love is going to <BAN ME> any second! Please reserve the banning button for egregious infractions. OK?

Oh, and the thought that I could have been repentantandy---how absurd! I am so vain, I refuse to work undercover!

My best to all the wonderful true, real, and effective researchers in the 9/11 firmament.
godzilla

stevenwarran2 @ Apr 17 2010, 03:13 PM wrote: Well, I'm glad to be back actually. I guess I have my work cut out for me, vis-a-vis Fred and Godzilla (not to mention dduck.)

As to the rest of you, thanks for the compliments! I needed bucking up right about now!

My wings still feel damp. I stretch for a tone, and nothing feels right. I'm afraid Daddy Tough Love is going to <BAN ME> any second! Please reserve the banning button for egregious infractions. OK?

Oh, and the thought that I could have been repentantandy---how absurd! I am so vain, I refuse to work undercover!

My best to all the wonderful true, real, and effective researchers in the 9/11 firmament.
Hey Steven, how about an apology to Hoi for the photo?
"It's not a matter of what is true that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true." - Henry Kissinger
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

fred 4 Apr 17 2010, 08:56 PM wrote:
Welsh Warran gave it his best shot with the whole trip to Rome followed by the personal testimony that he "saw no evidence that Simon produced any of his own videos and research". Nobody bought his routine and now he's back again for another bite at the apple.

Yeah Fred,

I hear you. All of this is a pretty intricate game - how could it possibly otherwise? Since what we present is pretty much the unspeakable truth, we can only expect the most intricate attacks on our work. When Steven Warran visited my home in Rome, me and Hoi received him with our best manners. I brought him around Rome and the Roman hills with the usual enthusiasm that I make my guests share. He subsequently went on to write caustic things about the two of us - which of course made both of us very sad.

However, Steven lives in NY and should be well-informed about 9/11. What he now writes regarding the VicSims is more important than any suspicions I might have about him.

I think Steven knows that no one died on 9/11. He just needs some more time to process it all.
http://www.septemberclues.org
simonshack
Administrator

StevenWarran2:

Is that you? The man that visited me in Rome? Tell me about your stay in my house please, so that I can identify you. Thanks.
stevenwarran2

I never said that Simon didn't do the work attributed to him---I said I saw no evidence of it.

And if this is the extent of my "attack" on Simon and Hoi, coming as it did after our little board contretemps, than I must say, I don't know where my reputation for being impulsive and inconsiderate was born. I am the paragon of restraint.

Since then, I have weathered the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune, as I single-handedly supported this board's work on any forum that would have me. You people at least have each other.

Contrast this with this board's cutting any strand of contact with me, as I was persona-non-grata. At what point do personalities and egos interfere with the work? In my case---not at all.
stevenwarran2

simonshack 4 Apr 17 2010, 11:35 PM wrote: StevenWarran2:

Is that you? The man that visited me in Rome? Tell me about your stay in my house please, so that I can identify you. Thanks.
Well Simon darling, the picture of your ass hanging on the bedroom wall was MOST attractive!

On Edit: Lest readers take this the wrong way---it was a black-and-white "artistic" shot, a la Leonardo da Vinci, and it was part of a college of other works. I had to ask Simon if it was a self-portrait, to which he replied, si.

Mio caro!
simonshack
Administrator

stevenwarran2 4 Apr 17 2010, 10:37 PM wrote:
Well Simon darling, the picture of your ass hanging on the bedroom wall was MOST attractive!

Alas, your 250 whiskey bottle was far too cheap to pay for it ! :P

"Simon Shack clutching his bedroom window in a rainstorm"

I was asking you to become friends again. Is that too much of a stretch for your wonderfully inflated ego? Of course, I have an ego too - but it doesn't stop me from making good friends and enjoying life to the full - without any sort of childish controversy. Show us your best mettle.
stevenwarran2

Simon---What connection do you have with the European Space Agency?
simonshack
Administrator

stevenwarran2 4 Apr 18 2010, 01:34 AM wrote: Simon---What connection do you have with the European Space Agency?
The ESA. I showed it to you while you were here, dude. We drove past it when I brought you to the train station! My only connection (as I also told you) is that I made 2 soundtracks for them - which I made them pay for very dearly... (about 1.6 million liras - i.e. about 800 euros! - one of my best paid music efforts!):P

What connection do I have with ESA? None. Just these two 2-minute soundtracks they asked me to do for them. Here's one of them:

http://www.septclues.com/AUDIO%20FILES/GOCEmix1.mp3

Hehe - yes, I re-used it on one of my September Clues clips. Hope they won't sue me for it!...
stevenwarran2

Who the f#ck is <i>Elmont?</i>

P.S. Simon, you answered my question beautifully. Sometimes even I think I have Tourette's syndrome, what with my silliness
godzilla

stevenwarran2 @ Apr 18 2010, 01:27 AM wrote: Who the f#ck is <i>Elmont?</i>

P.S. Simon, you answered my question beautifully. Sometimes even I think I have Tourette's syndrome, what with my silliness
I hope this poser has something constructive to add. Or actually, I hope he doesn't.