Cigarette Sign

All other news and developments related to 9/11
Terence.drew

Unread post by Terence.drew »

WHTT 4 Jun 16 2010, 12:37 PM wrote: Terence (or anyone),

Please be patient with me if this is a "stupid question," but how can I see that eye in the triangle for myself (without depending on the image you posted--where/how did you get that?)

I downloaded the pdf linked in the "nothing sinister about that" post and when I magnify it, can't see anything resembling the triangle image.

Thanks,
WHTT
No problem WHTT, I was pointing out that the front gable of the little Greenbee house is a triangle which has a small circle in it. It is not an exact tony twin match of the traditional depiction of the all seeing eye symbol, associated with Freemasonry, but neither is the smoke rising from the tip of the fag in the non smoking symbol an exact match of the twin towers. Both images are like a second or third generation 'echo' of the original, but contain the elemental forms which register the image with the 'subconscious' mind department. This bypassing of the staff in the 'conscious' mind department is what gives subliminal messages their power. We have literally been stripped, resprayed and remoulded, and we didn't even realise it.

Importing meaning into/onto things can be dangerous - like a stalker who imagines a relationship with some randomer who is actually just on their way to work. The reason I found the Greenbee house image interesting, was because the person associated with it's inception is also responsible for a certain super-ubiquitous 'mind message' which is literally everywhere around us. This 'mind message', may just co-incidentally resemble the WTC on FIRE, re-pressing with each freshened glance all the shock and awe buttons that were freshly stitched into our heads with subconscious thread 9 years ago, but I very much doubt it.

This comes to the 'sinister' part. How do the people who are on the 'inside' side of all these hoaxes and scams know when not to panic? know when to sell their shares weeks before etc? know where to pick up the hints? The all seeing eye, in slightly different forms, is a symbol of nearly all of the major mind control organs in the US. CBS/Aol etc. Another iconic Masonic symbol, the compass, is the backdrop of the FOX news logo. The same image as the 911 'planes' flight paths traced in the sky.

I dont care if it sounds Kookie, or if it has been mentioned on 'other' sites, the biggest threats to our freedoms come from 2 sources.
1. the brotherhood - groups of individuals who undermine the good in society by working in a secretive way for their own ends(at a lower level) and to keep their ilk on top(at a higher level) . They can only do this through mass mind pollution and pushing to the nth degree the superstition known as materialism and it's offspring technology. An individual who has no connection with the cosmos and works only through the material plane will always 'sell their soul' as they are in competition with other people. This is their aim. People with no connection with the cosmos also need technology to live forever. Some, or maybe a large part of the money and resources stolen by these' WEeple', goes towards achieving this technological goal. The superstition of materialism is held up high/supported by the media/entertainment industries, given flesh and blood by the banking industrial complex, and given to us shoved down our throats with no choice by the law/military. Behind all this monstrousness is simple fear. And a lack of any sort of faith or trust.

2. The hysteria merchants- the old 'power' these lads used to have to bend more powerful ears with can now only become manifest through media and mass communication. And so Jones/Rense et all will never cut off that blood supply - them being little clots themselves, and honestly expose the maggot bowl they make their livings from. Hysteria is pure drama- and like the crucifix itself supports a message of hate not love. Would it not be easier to just ex-communicate anyone who joined the army if you get my drift? This is why the hysteria merchants are very useful to the brotherhood but will always be 2nd level powers and are actually quite a handy and tidy opposition.

Getting back to the Greenbee house.. the moon(night), the sun(shadow), the pillar of wisdom(tree)..the all seeing eye.. don't want to read too much into it )
timothymurphy

Unread post by timothymurphy »

Warning: This post is only for hardcore Cigarette sign thread readers only!

Paul Walton, designer of the UK’s most ubiquitous "No Smoking" sign is writing a response to Hoi’s question about modern war linguistics, right now. (possibly)

Responding to my question about any subtle imagery in the sign, Mr Walton had written that he had wished to leave out the full-stop after the words “No Smoking” in his design, but had been compelled to retain the full-stop.

full-stop after the words "No Smoking"

So, just to give him a boost as he labours over his essay on war imagery? a special treat ? I am sending him a snap I took of a No Smoking sign outside a Co-Op supermarket which has no full-stop after the words “No Smoking”.

He will enjoy receiving this image of design perfection ? gratis ? no strings attached.

On the other hand he may be annoyed at whichever designer plagerised his work, but with the improvement of an erased full-stop.

July 3 2010

Hi,
You mentioned that your preference would have been to
Leave out the full stop after the words “No Smoking” in the No Smoking sign.

Well, just out of interest, the Co-operative supermarket is displaying signs almost identical to the ones you designed except that the full stop is absent.

I don’t know who the designer is, but include this picture purely for your aesthetic pleasure.

Best wishes

Tim

NB. This is a slightly satirical act because, as far as I know, the full-stop has little significance. It was just a red herring Paul Walton introduced when asked about the subtle imagery in his No Smoking sign.

Given the scale of his remit, and being experienced in visual communication, Walton must be aware of the potential for potent symbolism with cigarettes.(and any WTC-looking objects too!)

e.g. Here, John Pilger describes early 20th c. associations between cigarettes and “regime change” and as “torches of freedom”.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXL998q7skI

(I don't necessarily agree with John Pilger's message in general)
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

I am genuinely curious about his response (none received thusfar).

I really can't decide if this is grasping at straws (unnecessary on our part, given the wide body of propaganda proofs we seem to have) or if this really is a peek into some dark underbelly of the Standards world ... like some evil ISO mad scientist. :D
timothymurphy

Unread post by timothymurphy »

The No Smoking sign in London River (2009)
(a 7/7 drama)

IF this sign intends some coded message, (“No Smoking Gun”?) then it’s in this film.

The sign doesn't have to be there
Let me pre-emptively respond to the criticism that no smoking signs are simply everywhere, they’re just part of life and the film-maker had to put them in:

NO.
Every scene is carefully composed. Through choice of angles, distances etc., the film-maker chooses exactly what he wants in the shot.

For example:
take one location ? the muslim-owned shop where the fictional-fictional victim lived.

-When the victim’s mother first arrives here it’s a no smoking sign bonanza! (both front and back shots of the no smoking sign in the shop window)

-But at the same location in another scene (when the police arrive there to drag off the muslim dad) the sign is totally hidden simply due to the chosen camera angles.

The sign as an aesthetic tool
Furthermore, the film-maker is acutely aware of signs as part of the aesthetic landscape.
The following sequence gives certainty to this.:

The mother has just boarded a red bus which pulls away showing us two twin signs on the exit doors.
(these may be no entry rather than no smoking ? it’s too blurry)

The next scene neatly echoes this composition with the mother lingering around a hospital door which has twin no smoking signs. She then goes through the door

. Image

Summary of the film

The first 10 minutes are on Guernsey, home of the mother and vicsim.
There are no no smoking signs on Guernsey (in the film).

Mother arrives at flat - sign bonanza
The sign enters when the mother arrives at her daughter’s flat, owned by a muslim, over a muslim shop. (seen above)
Besides the sign on the shop window, there is one on the taxi. This one is kept in shot with the mother for the maximum amount of time:

Muslim stands in front of sign
A muslim stands outside a shop, obscuring a no smoking sign.
He moves to kindly help the mother with her new mobile phone, revealing the sign.
Then he moves back to obscure the sign?

Police station sign
Just after viewing the wall of missing person posters, the mother enters the police station ? a sparse composition: Bars, the words “Metropolitan Police” and the sign craftily kept in the edge of the shot for 5 seconds before it disappears off the edge.

Muslim dad and the sign
A Muslim Father asks another muslim about his vicsim son.
THe No smoking sign is between them, and is retained in shot for the maximum time possible:

TV and the sign
Watching TV at the morgue as the news explains about Britain’s first ever suicide bombing.
No Comment!.

As the police explain how they’ve solved the case, the Muslim Dad’s head blocks the sign:

And finally?

The smoking / no smoking sign theme is definitely used deliberately in this terror-related film, even if I don’t understand it.
Could it be this simple:

It is a “No Smoking Gun” symbol which is displayed with those who expect to get away with their crimes and deceit.
It is Muslims who tend to block the signs with their heads and bodies, because they are meant to take the blame.

P.S.
Both the newer twin towers -type design, and the traditional standard design appear in this film.

Interchangeable? I don’t know.

PPS
Unfortunately due to poor quality on youtube some signs may have been missed (I think there was one on the wall of the mosque which just looks like a blur on the wall on youtube so I’ve skipped that one).