The "Numerology" Conspiracy Theory About 9/11

All other news and developments related to 9/11
The_White_Lodge
Banned

Re: The "Numerology" Conspiracy Theory About 9/11

Unread post by The_White_Lodge »

Patrix,

I would not expect this to be a forum where the conventions of "the overwhelming majority" would hold much weight. I am doing my best to reclaim language from its modern corruptions and to give these words back their historical context, so that their origins and thus full meaning will remain intact.

When and why did the conventional understanding of the word change after all? Well I would attribute it directly to the works of the very people I am claiming as "magicians" who saturated the public's ears with phrases like "The Magical World of Walt Disney" with the association that the word "magic" was to have no more significance than a vague feeling that his creations were very special and exciting.

Wouldn't that be rather convenient to their purposes to disarm the public's fear that they might be falling under the influence of magic while simultaneously revealing this to them hidden in plain sight? Haven't we seen this same move played by this same hand over and over again?
patrix

Unread post by patrix »

Dear WL,

I only wanted to point out that if you use a word that has a conventional meaning, then you should expect it to be interpreted like so regardless if you find that meaning correct. Is this really hard to grasp for you? I for one find it a bit unnecessary to confuse things more than needed. I would for example not use the word "magic" to explain what actually happened on 9/11 even if I personally regarded that the image fakery and smoke that was used should be labeled as "magic".

And I find remarking on my use of “overwhelming majority” a bit odd as well. You seriously think it’s comparable? If you want to “claim language” by all means do, but then explain your intentions so someone like me (and the overwhelming majority) that interprets words based on their common meaning can understand and move along. And I will, since word labeling, numerology and religion are subjects I am dispassionate about. No offense meant.
The_White_Lodge
Banned

Patrix,

There is still a general misunderstanding of what I am claiming, and I do not find any reason in this idea that the lowest grade conventional understandings of words and concepts is what I should expect this forum to go by, since my experience on this forum has been nothing but the opposite. An attempt to find the truth and scope beyond the conventional understanding, and a rejection of the "newspeak" reduction of language.

It is rather clear that at least among those who have commented so far there is a strong unwillingness to accept this terminology and the idea that hypnotism is a form of magic, and that the techniques being used against the masses are much more sophisticated than simple hypnotism, which is the main reason why I think that word is inadequate.

I am readily able to explain a good portion of their techniques without having to refer to anything esoteric, but you are depriving yourself of a fuller understanding of them if you deny their history and origin. Further, you are depriving yourself of seeing the greater pattern in their programming by shaking off the connection between the infatuation with two numbers in sequence and the verse in the Apocalypse of Saint John. Finally, there is the remaining portion of the situation which does require esoteric concepts to understand which will be completely lost to you if you reject the possibility entirely.

I have made the best case I can for the inclusion and tolerance of these ideas into these discussion, but I will press the matter no further and if you desire me to leave my "magician" framing aside and limit myself to only those explanations of their techniques which fit into the more tangible and conventional framework then I will do so.
Nathan Draco

Unread post by Nathan Draco »

Probably best to stick with calling them con-artists or tricksters because they use trickery and deception to persuade and control the masses.

Even though what you're saying about the definition "black magic" may be true, you must understand that most people do not view it that way. Like Hoi Polloi said, we need to appeal to the common man's understanding to speak with them efficiently because honestly people will be immediately turned off by the thought of you suggesting they have magical powers and will COMPLETELY disregard everything you said even if what's said is true.

In a way it's like trying to use big, not well-known, words around friends and they're stuck trying to comprehend what the hell you meant when you could have used simpler wording.

Take the path of least resistance my friend
pov603

Unread post by pov603 »

Ditto
The_White_Lodge
Banned

Nathan Draco and pov603,

I find it hard to understand why a forum which is supposedly dedicated to critical research and uncovering the truth is all of a sudden concerned with a certain herding effort of the "common man."

We have on this forum a 10 page thread dedicated to the idea that pi is equivalent to 4, a notion which can be disproven with a coffee cup and string, yet the idea that those who systematically control the world's power systems may be involved in occult practices is somehow rejected as ludicrous and dismissed at the very mention of its possibility despite blatant evidence of it in pop culture.

Do you consider yourself doing this "common man" a service by giving him a false sense of the forces which are attempting to exploit him?

If a person is too reactive to consider the historical context of words, then they aren't cut out for this forum in the first place. Yet, it is hard for me to imagine anyone on this forum would be that reactive considering this forum will reconsider just about anything else including the value of pi, gravity, and heliocentricism.

But, somehow providing the historical lineage for fakery, hypnotism and illusion making is considered taboo.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

The_White_Lodge wrote:
We have on this forum a 10 page thread dedicated to the idea that pi is equivalent to 4, a notion which can be disproven with a coffee cup and string, (...).
Well, dear WL,

This statement of yours does it for me: NO ONE here has supported the idea that you mention. You have evidently joined this forum just to misrepresent what we do here - or else you are just a fool, and I do not suffer fools gladly.

Bye now.
Nathan Draco

Unread post by Nathan Draco »

Good riddance....

His first couple of posts were promising to me but his stubbornness was starting to show on his recent postings and started going off the deep end being rude and such.

what a way to disappoint :mellow: