The "Numerology" Conspiracy Theory About 9/11

All other news and developments related to 9/11

Re: The "Numerology" Conspiracy Theory About 9/11

Postby Flabbergasted on November 25th, 2017, 7:48 pm

The_White_Lodge » November 25th, 2017, 3:24 pm wrote:I must not have explained myself correctly.

Your point was clear enough. Sorry, I guess I drifted a little bit off into the general problematic of reading ancient prophecies into modern dates.

In any case, the choice of the US date format and a New Testament verse (if correctly identified) might tell us something about where the psychopaths are headquartered and who the deception is directed at.
Last edited by Flabbergasted on November 25th, 2017, 9:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Flabbergasted
Member
 
Posts: 687
Joined: November 12th, 2012, 1:19 am

Re: The "Numerology" Conspiracy Theory About 9/11

Postby The_White_Lodge on November 25th, 2017, 8:17 pm

Flabbergasted,

I cannot help but think you missed the much bigger connection if the numerological reference is correct, which is that these conspirators would be satan worshippers.
The_White_Lodge
Member
 
Posts: 65
Joined: October 31st, 2017, 3:01 am

Re: The "Numerology" Conspiracy Theory About 9/11

Postby Flabbergasted on November 25th, 2017, 9:17 pm

The_White_Lodge » November 25th, 2017, 4:17 pm wrote:...these conspirators would be satan worshippers.

The idea is not new to me :)

There are from 66 to 81 books in the Bible, depending on the canon. Have you examined all the possibilities? How did you come up with the connection to the Book of Revelation?
Flabbergasted
Member
 
Posts: 687
Joined: November 12th, 2012, 1:19 am

Re: The "Numerology" Conspiracy Theory About 9/11

Postby The_White_Lodge on November 25th, 2017, 11:34 pm

Flabbergasted,

I have definitely not examined all the possibilities not only within the Bible, but within all possible numerological significant connections.

What I have done is spent several years trying to find some kind of connection which might explain why those numbers of all numbers might be emphasized, and nothing in number theory, astrology, kabbalah, tarot, etc... could hold much weight. But, when I came across the Revelations connection it was the first time that the "ritual" became clear.

By all means I encourage you to put this connection to the test, but if you are generally skeptical that "they" would hold onto a numerological reference from the Bible, and the Book of Revelations no less, then I must ask why they are so bent on hiding three sixes in logos and designs everywhere you look.
The_White_Lodge
Member
 
Posts: 65
Joined: October 31st, 2017, 3:01 am

Re: The "Numerology" Conspiracy Theory About 9/11

Postby fbenario on November 26th, 2017, 1:11 am

The_White_Lodge » November 25th, 2017, 6:34 pm wrote:Flabbergasted,

I have definitely not examined all the possibilities not only within the Bible, but within all possible numerological significant connections.

What I have done is spent several years trying to find some kind of connection which might explain why those numbers of all numbers might be emphasized, and nothing in number theory, astrology, kabbalah, tarot, etc... could hold much weight. But, when I came across the Revelations connection it was the first time that the "ritual" became clear.

By all means I encourage you to put this connection to the test, but if you are generally skeptical that "they" would hold onto a numerological reference from the Bible, and the Book of Revelations no less, then I must ask why they are so bent on hiding three sixes in logos and designs everywhere you look.

You say you've studied this issue in detail? Why do you add an 's' to the Book of Revelation? I hope you take more care with your research to avoid such silly amateurishness.
fbenario
Member
 
Posts: 2183
Joined: October 23rd, 2009, 2:49 am
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: The "Numerology" Conspiracy Theory About 9/11

Postby The_White_Lodge on November 26th, 2017, 1:51 am

Fbenario,

If you are so sensitive to titles perhaps we should agree to call it nothing less than it's most verbose title, "The Apocalypse of Saint John" or is that not precise enough for you? Shall I only write it's title in Greek or Latin from now on? I did not realize I was dealing with uptight ecclesiastical scholars here.
The_White_Lodge
Member
 
Posts: 65
Joined: October 31st, 2017, 3:01 am

Re: The "Numerology" Conspiracy Theory About 9/11

Postby hoi.polloi on November 26th, 2017, 5:58 am

Well, look — if you are going to go into such a theory on our forum and you really think this is relevant information and not just catching the net for the prey, this would be the thread to put it in.

Before you go into it, have you read the opening pages of my paper 9|11|9 : The Vicsim Report, regarding the idea that they may be toying with multiple belief systems rather than actually being adherents to one?

I find the idea that they laugh at all belief and prey upon it as a weakness far more viable than the idea that you can determine a specific religious orientation for the tens of thousands of people keeping quiet about being "in the know". It could be, after all your focus on Satanic ritual, that it turns out to be only one of many beliefs they enjoy turning upside down or demonstrating intellectual opposition to merely because other people are attracted to those same beliefs.

This would not be an argument against your unified theory of Satanic numerology, but just something to bear in mind. We have often been surprised before when we've thought we reached the bottom of a trail only to find they split off into a hundred dead ends on purpose, just because the real culprit isn't an evil religion but an evil multi-cultural sub-culture that is well aware it must maintain a purpose of constant deception and secrecy.
hoi.polloi
Administrator
 
Posts: 4868
Joined: November 14th, 2010, 8:24 pm

Re: The "Numerology" Conspiracy Theory About 9/11

Postby The_White_Lodge on November 26th, 2017, 4:35 pm

Hoi Polloi,

First of all, thank you for the thoughtful response which has brought up many excellent questions rather than focusing on plurality... literally.

Admittedly, I have not read your paper, but I am aware how they are trying to break down all belief systems except the belief in this one-world-modern-globalist-technocracy. They do mock things like common day evangelical Christianity, but not because they think spiritual belief in general is silly, that is the thing they fear above all things, they mock evangelical Christianity because it is their own controlled distortion of real Christianity and the people who buy into it are easy prey for their current manipulations and their future ones.

You will also notice a tremendous amount of mockery of religion and traditional culture and historical figures everywhere in pop culture, but the purpose of this is to get the mind slaves who subject themselves to this programming to be conditioned never to take such things seriously, so that their simulation religion, culture and history can take its place.

Now as far as their libertine, satanic "cult" they do not mock that, in fact, if you notice they glorify that kind of thing as much as they possibly can. For a more in-depth description of the culture I am talking about I will refer anyone who wants a safe read to this chapter on the rituals of Bacchus in the book Pagan Regeneration (http://www.sacred-texts.com/cla/pr/pr05.htm).

One reason I think its important to get an understanding of the bacchanalia of antiquity is to better understand that these dark pagan elements were never fully destroyed during the rise of Christianity, they eventually reformulated in the shadows and kept going on a much smaller scale in secret through the middle ages. It is from these secret underground cults, that I believe the conspiracy has oozed forth.
The_White_Lodge
Member
 
Posts: 65
Joined: October 31st, 2017, 3:01 am

Re: The "Numerology" Conspiracy Theory About 9/11

Postby Flabbergasted on November 26th, 2017, 5:02 pm

The_White_Lodge » November 26th, 2017, 12:35 pm wrote:You will also notice a tremendous amount of mockery of religion and traditional culture...

Sadly, all this is true...

--------------------

Now, unrelated to your post, to make myself clear:

My objection to certain popular numerological interpretations of dates and times is not a wholesale dismissal of the use of "magic numbers" by the media and by the self-styled elites. Also, I am not denying both of these may be steeped in occultism and satanism. For example, for all we know, Marx - the paragon of modern totalitarianism - was a practicing satanist in his youth (if we accept Richard Wurmbrand´s analysis of his early correspondence).

However, numerology is a fundamental element of authentic esoterism, from Pythagoras to Dante (I say "authentic" because many Christians wrongly believe gnosis is intrinsically heretical and evil). As students of eschatology will know, the end times are characterized by the replacement of metaphysical truth and holiness by their caricatures, including magically powerful "evil" numbers (like 666) and "evil" symbols (like the pentagram and the swastika). The misuse of such symbols should be distinguished from their original and intellectual function.

While it would be right to identify the source of all this deviation with evil, the use of magic numbers and symbols by the media and by today´s pseudo-elites may be anything from fashion, to spoof, to militant atheism, to nutty neo-pagan mysticism, to calculated deception, to conspiracy bait, to pseudo-initiatory pomp, to counter-initiatory priming, to coincidence.

What I am wary of is the incautious acceptance of oversimplified numerological correspondences which can often be traced back to certain Protestant and new age climates.
Flabbergasted
Member
 
Posts: 687
Joined: November 12th, 2012, 1:19 am

Re: The "Numerology" Conspiracy Theory About 9/11

Postby The_White_Lodge on November 26th, 2017, 5:29 pm

Flabbergasted,

You have clearly demonstrated that you are knowledgable in this topic, and I agree with the bulk of what you have said, although I am not clear if you think I think the pentagram and swastika are inherently evil symbols, because I most certainly do not.

In the case of the three sixes, because that number has very little numerological significance that I am aware of outside of its association to the antichrist in The Apocalypse of Saint John, I think it is fair to characterize it as an "evil number" even though it is not inherently evil. In other words, when you see the triple six symbolism on the energy drink can, there isn't much reason to think that has been placed there for any other reason than with intentions related to its most well known meaning.

One question I'd like to raise here is that you seem to suggest a general sentiment that the world controllers are extremely liable to be duped and mislead in their own methods as if they don't really know what they're doing, yet who would deny that they have been incredibly effective in bringing the entire world under their "spell" if you will. That to me would suggest that they most certainly know exactly what they are doing and that they aren't experimenting with methods, but they are using methods which have been ironed out long ago.
The_White_Lodge
Member
 
Posts: 65
Joined: October 31st, 2017, 3:01 am

Re: The "Numerology" Conspiracy Theory About 9/11

Postby hoi.polloi on November 27th, 2017, 3:47 am

The_White_Lodge wrote:In other words, when you see the triple six symbolism on the energy drink can, there isn't much reason to think that has been placed there for any other reason than with intentions related to its most well known meaning.


I disagree about this much.

There is a lot of reason to consider all the reasons anything has ever been done when it is observed.

When I take note of something, I should try to use fresh senses and reason, as unmired as possible, even if informed by anecdotal pseudo-experience.

As someone talking from unfortunately direct experience, advertising is at least as much about getting any attention as it is about all the "subliminal" theories that barely work, if they work at all, under the pretenses described by old advertising theory books. Often times, people will consciously add hidden meanings within ads for several reasons. Those reasons may be related to a known meaning only because there is awareness that there is a meaning at all, and not because they endorse the meaning. There is debate about how much Coca-Cola, for example, needs to advertise at all. At a certain point it is not just about selling a product but simply regularly insinuating itself into public consciousness just to claim the mental real estate.

Perhaps we are just discussing a weird example. Yet I don't think so. I think I do have a fundamental disagreement with what you may be taking for granted.

Flabbergasted has brought up the subject of caricature. This is, perhaps, just a word for artifice with commentary. I think this is a good thing for us to focus on and we ought to discriminate its meaning. We credit artists and thinkers and creatives we admire with benevolent artifice with commentary. This, I think, is healthy. Caricature in this sense is healthy. It is a form of mutually beneficial learning for artist and art aficionado.

We are under no obligation to give that credit to liars who don't give a rat's fart about this most meaningful agreement that is, when done with humane art, done with benevolent purpose.

Let us say we credit a thief with wishing to "teach us a lesson" about Buddhism and materialism. Fine. Take that if you want to. But would you credit the thief, primarily, for this lesson, or his Creator? Let us extend this to 9/11 and say that the people who made money and are sniffing cocaine at the expense of the general nerves of the greater population did it for some reason that has anything to do with our personal loss or gain. What this means is that we are assuming the lie has a meaning outside of its purpose of deception. I think that is naive. I am calling it naive and stupid.

If a lie has some purpose besides deception, it really doesn't matter what it is to those who are targeted. If someone merely wishes violence on you, you don't need to know how they fantasize about your destruction. You don't need to defend yourself from imaginary attacks. It's just a waste of your energy to look for evil intent where taking nothing personally will do just fine.

What we are talking about is how much "evil intent" can be passed through the conscious, subconscious and/or unconscious filters of others. As a conservative in this regard, I believe the answer is very little. I simply do not buy what you claim these "warlocks" are rabid to believe about their powers. And I also believe these so-called "warlocks" you mention do not consider themselves as you consider them, particularly if they have any sense — which, I think, we can at least assume they have some of (if not compassion, empathy, soul, etc.).

When you mention that they may be using techniques that consistently work, I believe you are discussing those techniques which we are discussing most powerfully and most specifically here on this forum already. Without the need to determine the exact technology. It has to do primarily helping everyone come to terms with the fact that our woefully "respected" types create terrible lies for no good reason (other than personal benefit or pride), which are technically achieved with illusion, and blind spots and levels of trust and (in the spectrum of esoterica) mesmerism or hypnotism at best. And while some may be aware of which lies work and which don't, I don't think it is intelligent to declare any group of people perfect ultimate experts in any field. There is always room for learning. And learning takes trial and error, as well as inborn skill. But it also takes willingness.

These people are not more "advanced" than us. They are just less moral.

I believe what the liars have is more a form of mental concentration (perhaps, even, to a point of savant-ism) which is about getting a lie to be believed. They do not need to be consciously evil. Though thoughts of such may be entertaining to those who are skilled liars, they really only need to have motivation to succeed at the expense of others. In short, they just have to be sociopathic or psychopathic on some level. All the other "mumbo jumbo" is just mental entertainment, including a great deal of hype around numerology.

I've said it before and I will say it again. Do not believe the insane's claims of their own powers. They don't deserve that form of respect and they haven't even tried to earn it from us.
hoi.polloi
Administrator
 
Posts: 4868
Joined: November 14th, 2010, 8:24 pm

Re: The "Numerology" Conspiracy Theory About 9/11

Postby The_White_Lodge on November 27th, 2017, 4:39 am

Hoi Polloi,

You have made a strong case for why there may be more readily tangible explanations for these patterns. Although I should point out that many of the uses of crafting illusions, mesmerism, hypnotism, and mental concentration when done with malignant or even selfish intent qualifies as black magic. So, given what you have said I do not see how you can object to my calling these conspirators at least black magicians.

However, I do not see why, Hoi Polloi, that my deeper claims should be considered as reaching too far and hyper-conjecture, and I only ask that my explanation be given a fair shot in contrast to your more innocent view of these conspirators.

Does the use of three sixes in Hebrew script seem like a particularly fitting or effective logo for an energy drink? Outrightly, I don't think anyone would associate the two. Now you may say this has been chosen for the logo as some kind of ploy to create a mysterious or bad-boy association through the drink's packaging, and perhaps you'd even go as far to admit this is a form of black magic in itself. But, why stop there Hoi Polloi? For what reason, other than projecting our own psychological tendencies onto the creators of these brands should we not infer that they themselves used this symbol for a particular reason related to their own behaviors and beliefs that is hidden from us?

Perhaps, the bigger question is: what kind of group of people could be so morally decrepit that they would conspire to do all the things we have found them guilty of, but would not go as far as engaging in the kind of more devious secret cult activity which I suggest they do?
The_White_Lodge
Member
 
Posts: 65
Joined: October 31st, 2017, 3:01 am

Re: The "Numerology" Conspiracy Theory About 9/11

Postby patrix on November 27th, 2017, 5:35 am

The_White_Lodge » November 27th, 2017, 4:39 am wrote:qualifies as black magic. So, given what you have said I do not see how you can object to my calling these conspirators at least black magicians.

Wording like this I have a serious problem with. "qualifies as black magic" implies magic exists. Please provide some proof or reference or rather let's not go there.
patrix
Member
 
Posts: 169
Joined: December 14th, 2016, 11:24 am

Re: The "Numerology" Conspiracy Theory About 9/11

Postby The_White_Lodge on November 27th, 2017, 6:06 am

Well this is a common misconception Patrix, and I am glad you brought this up.

Many people are under the impression that the term "magic" implies some kind of unscientific, unexplainable set of phenomenon in which things can be made to happen without any apparent cause. Thus, they deduce that no such thing could exist. However, that is not what the word implies, it refers to hidden forces which the general public is unaware of, but which the magi, the priestly classes of antiquity, would have had practical understanding of.

Consider the etymology of the word:

magic (n.)
late 14c., "art of influencing events and producing marvels using hidden natural forces," from Old French magique "magic, magical," from Late Latin magice "sorcery, magic," from Greek magike (presumably with tekhne "art"), fem. of magikos "magical," from magos "one of the members of the learned and priestly class," from Old Persian magush, which is possibly from PIE root *magh- "to be able, have power."

Transferred sense of "legerdemain, optical illusion, etc." is from 1811. Displaced Old English wiccecræft (see witch); also drycræft, from dry "magician," from Irish drui "priest, magician" (see druid).


In the present day, hypnotism is considered an understood phenomenon, although in truth if most people, scientists and doctors included, were to be asked how it works they would not have any decent explanation for it. Though most people are familiar with the idea of hypnotism, the science behind it is still hidden from the masses, but it is not from those versed in occultism. This is why I consider hypnotism a form of magic, especially when those who have a deeper understanding of it are using it.

There's a reason in particular I am adamant that the connection between the corrupted magi of antiquity and the present day "invisible government" be made, which is that a spell in antiquity might consist of a specific set of words, sounds and motions coupled together in very much the same way that a modern day commercial or music video would be orchestrated. The effect of the spell in both cases is to impart a specific change in those who are subjected to it.

Is it really inappropriate to describe the person who believes these psyops and trusts their authorities in the current day as "under a spell?" Have your interactions with such people really proved contrary to that description?

My final justification of this wording comes from the horses' mouth directly, since their methods have been openly revealed under the title of "neuro-linguistic programming." What was the title of the technical manuscript which followed the popular release Frogs Into Princes by the NLP authors? Well it was titled The Structure of Magic.
The_White_Lodge
Member
 
Posts: 65
Joined: October 31st, 2017, 3:01 am

Re: The "Numerology" Conspiracy Theory About 9/11

Postby patrix on November 27th, 2017, 7:37 am

The_White_Lodge » November 27th, 2017, 6:06 am wrote:Many people are under the impression that the term "magic" implies some kind of unscientific, unexplainable set of phenomenon in which things can be made to happen without any apparent cause.

I would change "many" to "the overwhelming majority". Words change meaning and attain a certain baggage over time. If I say Nazi today it will carry a different meaning than it did in the thirties regardless of if that is justified or not. Anyway, just my two cents. I prefer not to get involved in esoteric/philosophical discussions.
patrix
Member
 
Posts: 169
Joined: December 14th, 2016, 11:24 am

PreviousNext

Return to General 9/11 Affairs

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests