Iran sentenced $56 billion for false flags (incl. 9/11)

All other news and developments related to 9/11
Firestarter
Banned

Iran sentenced $56 billion for false flags (incl. 9/11)

Unread post by Firestarter »

In a nice Orwellian twist, the official story on 9/11 and (other) Al-Qaeda false flags has (once again) been changed.
Literally within a day of 9/11: Osama Bin Laden, Al Qaeda, the Taliban and Saddam Hussein were accused of being guilty. Subsequently it became an undisputed “fact” that Osama Bin Laden orchestrated the whole thing from a cave in Afghanistan.

I was shocked to find out that Iran has been sentenced to pay more than $10.5 billion because they were found guilty for 9/11...
They used for “evidence” the wonderful (undisputed) work of the 9/11 Commission that determined that the official story could have been true, because the laws of physics were suspended.
The 9/11 Commission claimed that some of the reported hijackers had travelled through Iran. Of course according to the official story they also travelled through the US, and the CIA and FBI had advance knowledge of the coming attacks...

On 9 March 2016, a US civil court ruled that Iran must pay the victims of 9/11 more than $10.5 billion in fines (this is just a short document without explanation):
The Ashton plaintiffs are awarded a default judgment against Iran in the amount of $7,494,720,000. The Federal Insurance plaintiffs are awarded a default judgment against Iran in the amount of $3,040,998,426.03.
https://law.justia.com/cases/federal/di ... 39284/785/

I also found the full 22 December 2011 verdict by the court, which shows how the guilt of Iran was established. Of the 53 pages a relatively large amount is dedicated to explaining that Iran has been supporting terrorism for decades, because they see the USA as the enemy.
The first listed defendant is USAma Bin Laden (sic!)...

Following is a description of some of the shocking “evidence” in this court document (with the side numbers). The most important “evidence” appears to be what former Iranian intelligence agent Abolghasem Meshabi had to say.
They also used for “evidence” the confessions of the “terrorists” that were tortured into confessing at Guantanamo Bay (and similar locations).

There are also some, probably psychic, US expert witnesses that explain that in their “expert” opinion, Iran was behind it all (case closed - $10.5 billion...), including: Daniel L. Byman, Janice L. Kephart, Patrick Clawson, Claire M. Lopez, Bruce D. Tefft, and Ronen Bergman.

Nr. 122 – The cunning Iranian border authorities didn’t stamp the passports of the terrorists, because otherwise this group of 19 Muslim extremists would have drawn attention of the US authorities.

Nr. 154/155 - Ex Iranian intelligence agent Abolghasem Meshabi in 2008 testified that Iran in 1985-1986 devised plans to crash a hijacked Boeing into the WTC and Pentagon (in 1976 the US had already detailed a plan to crash a passenger plane into the WTC, but never mind the facts...).
Nr. 158/159 - From 1996-2000, Abolghasem Meshabi was a government informant in Germany, after escaping Iran, and helped to get Iran sentenced for several acts of terror.

Nr. 169-174 – On 23 July 2001, Abolghasem Meshabi was informed that the plan (which included crashing a hijacked Boeing into the WTC and/or Pentagon) would be executed soon and immediately informed German authorities.
Nr. 176-178 – On 13 August 2001, Abolghasem Meshabi was informed that the hijacked Boeing crash into the WTC and/or Pentagon would be executed soon and he again informed German authorities.
Nr. 181-182 – On 13 September 2001, Abolghasem Meshabi informed German authorities that 9/11 was performed by Iran.

Nr. 183-186 – Since September 2001, Abolghasem Meshabi tried to inform US authorities that 9/11 was performed by Iran, but nobody would take his message.
Nr. 187-189 – Abolghasem Meshabi finally achieved in reaching “investigative journalist” Kenneth Timmerman, and told him that 9/11 was performed by Iran. Timmerman confirmed this “highly reliable” witness testimony (Timmerman was even used as expert witness)
: https://1tjy1il8myg2badl72uj53gv-wpengi ... -22-11.pdf

The same judge that pronounced Iran guilty, George B. Daniels, had on 29 September 2015 ruled that Saudi Arabia can’t be sued because it has sovereign immunity.
On 14 March 2016, Iran’s Foreign Ministry said Iran won’t pay, because:
The ruling is ludicrous and absurd to the point that it makes a mockery of the principle of justice while [it] further tarnishes the US judiciary’s reputation.
Iran’s state media summarised the US court decision with:
The court ruling is based on the 9/11 Commission Report which stated that some attackers moved through Iran and did not have their passports stamped.
The verdict comes as none of the 19 hijackers on September 11 were Iranian citizens. Fifteen were from Saudi Arabia, while two from the United Arab Emirates and one each from Egypt and Lebanon.
http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2016/03/ ... s-pay.html

On 23 May 2013, FBI Agent Daniel A. Mehochko was honoured for his report in which he explained that the events of 9/11: provided an unprecedented opportunity for a strategic rapprochement between the United States and Iran”.
Iran didn’t even claim that 9/11 was nothing but a false flag …
At the January 2002 Afghanistan Donors Conference in Tokyo, Iran even pledged $540 million in assistance for the new Afghan puppet government, compared to the $290 million committed by the United States: https://www.strategic-culture.org/news/ ... -9-11.html

The Foundation for Defense of Democracies (FDD) of Trump backer Sheldon Adelson also pushes for the war against Iran. Adelson discussed the strategy to make the most out of the Las Vegas false flag with Donald Trump and Jared Kushner on 3 October.
This means that Iran can be found liable for every terrorist attack for which Hezbollah, Hamas and Osama Bin Laden had already been “proven” guilty. If memory serves me right, this is changing history in the best Orwellian tradition…

The FDD explains that it’s unreasonable that Iran didn’t pay after it was sentenced to pay more than $56 billion to American terror victims.
On 20 April 2016, the US Supreme Court ruled that nearly $2 billion in frozen Iranian government funds must be turned over to injured survivors and families of Americans killed in several terrorist attacks for which Iran was found liable by US courts. Even after this $2 billion has been paid (how much went to the lawyers...) Iran still owes $53 billion in outstanding federal court judgments to American victims of “Iranian terrorism”.

Other terror attacks for which Iran has been found guilty in a US court of law:
The April 1983 “Hezbollah” truck bomb that killed 63 people, including 17 Americans, at the US Embassy in Beirut.
The October 1983 “Hezbollah” truck bomb at a US Marines barracks in Beirut, killing 241 US service members.
The abduction and torture in Lebanon of US citizens working in Beirut in the 1980s, by “Hezbollah”.

The April 1995 and February 1996 murders of 5 US citizens in 2 bombings of Israeli buses, for which Khamenei was found personally responsible.
The June 1996 killing of 19 US servicemen by a truck bomb at Khobar Towers, a US military base in Saudi Arabia. It was decided that the attack was “approved by Ayatollah Khamenei, the Supreme Leader of Iran at the time” .
The July 1997 “Hamas” bombing of an outdoor market in Jerusalem that killed a US citizen. The Iranian government, its Ministry of Information and Security, and Khamenei were liable.

The August 1998 truck bombings that destroyed US embassies in Kenya and Tanzania, killing more than 300 and wounding over 5,000.
The October 2000 bombing of the USS Cole in Yemen, which killed 17 US sailors (Yemen exposed this as a false flag done by the US…): http://www.defenddemocracy.org/media-hi ... d-us-cour/
(archived here: http://archive.is/Rjqck)

Havlish obtained a $6.1 billion judgment against Iran, but Iran refused to pay.
On 25 May 2016, the US court ruled that victims of the 9/11 terrorist attack on the World Trade Center, wouldn´t get (part of) the $2.1 billion that Royal Dutch Shell rightfully owed Iran, but couldn´t pay because of the sanctions. Maybe Shell would rather keep the $2.1 billion…
The US District Court in New York decided that Royal Dutch Shell doesn´t conduct a “continuous and systematic” business in the state of New York, so has no jurisdiction: http://royaldutchshellplc.com/2017/08/1 ... shell-plc/

I finish this post with 2 excerpts from George Orwell’s 1984, and my own strategy to preserve history – saving valuable information to USB-stick.
Who controls the past controls the future. Who controls the present controls the past.
(...)

O'Brien smiled faintly. "You are no metaphysician, Winston," he said. "Until this moment you had never considered what is meant by existence. I will put it more precisely. Does the past exist concretely, in space? Is there somewhere or other a place, a world of solid objects, where the past is still happening?"
"No."

"Then where does the past exist, if at all?"
"In records. It is written down."
"In records. And- ?"
"In the mind. In human memories."

"In memory. Very well, then. We, the Party, control all records, and we control all memories. Then we control the past, do we not?"
bongostaple

Re: Iran sentenced $56 billion for false flags (incl. 9/11)

Unread post by bongostaple »

I'm certainly not poking fun or anything, but I don't understand the thrust of your post. Are you suggesting that the events / records of events described did or didn't happen, or a different conclusion?
Firestarter
Banned

bongostaple » January 29th, 2018, 9:22 pm wrote:Are you suggesting that the events / records of events described did or didn't happen, or a different conclusion?

At first (literally within a day) Osama Bin Laden, Al Qaeda, the Taliban and Saddam Hussein were accused of being guilty of 9/11.
This was used as THE reason to invade Afghanistan, because (according to the official story) Osama Bin Laden orchestrated the whole thing from a cave in Afghanistan.

Later Iraq was invaded because it supposedly possessed Weapons of Mass Destruction, so was a threat to our "freedom and democracy" (and in particular the safety of Israel). These WMDs were never found in Iraq.
If I remember correctly, at the time it was also claimed that Iraq supported terrorism, which also implicitly implicated Iraq for 9/11.
When the allied US-British armies invaded Afghanistan and Iraq, it wasn´t Iran that was accused of supporting Al Qaeda.

I only recently found out that Iran was sentenced to pay more than $10.5 billion for 9/11.
From my point of view, the reason is that at this time it is more important to keep the sanctions against Iran up and running (as Iraq and Afghanistan are already under complete control). Possibly to give Royal Dutch Shell a monopoly on Iranian oil. People close to Erdogan (Reza Zarrab) were caught violating sanctions against Iran in a notorious gas for gold deal, Zarrab was effectively given a monopoly by the sanctions on Iran...

Am I the only one to consider that as Iran wasn't found guilty in 2001, 2002; it's effectively changing history to find Iran guilty 15 years later?
I think that this didn´t get much attention from our deaf, dumb and blind media.

The other terror attacks for which Iran was found guilty in US courts of law were also first blamed on others.
Firestarter » January 28th, 2018, 4:24 pm wrote:The April 1983 “Hezbollah” truck bomb that killed 63 people, including 17 Americans, at the US Embassy in Beirut.
The October 1983 “Hezbollah” truck bomb at a US Marines barracks in Beirut, killing 241 US service members.
The abduction and torture in Lebanon of US citizens working in Beirut in the 1980s, by “Hezbollah”.

The April 1995 and February 1996 murders of 5 US citizens in 2 bombings of Israeli buses, for which Khamenei was found personally responsible.
The June 1996 killing of 19 US servicemen by a truck bomb at Khobar Towers, a US military base in Saudi Arabia. It was decided that the attack was “approved by Ayatollah Khamenei, the Supreme Leader of Iran at the time” .
The July 1997 “Hamas” bombing of an outdoor market in Jerusalem that killed a US citizen. The Iranian government, its Ministry of Information and Security, and Khamenei were liable.

The August 1998 truck bombings that destroyed US embassies in Kenya and Tanzania, killing more than 300 and wounding over 5,000.
The October 2000 bombing of the USS Cole in Yemen, which killed 17 US sailors (Yemen exposed this as a false flag done by the US…): http://www.defenddemocracy.org/media-hi ... d-us-cour/
(archived here: http://archive.is/Rjqck)
Hezbollah and Hamas were (are) claimed to be Palestinian, while this also includes terror attacks that were first blamed on Al Qaeda.
If I remember correctly, it was claimed that Osama Bin Laden got his millions for terror attacks from private contributions. Although there have certainly been other "conspiracy theories". It has also been argued that he simply got his money from the Saudi Bin Laden family, who have been partners with amongst others the Bush family and the Dutch ABN AMRO bank.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Are you suggesting Oozma Phi Delta, sorry Osama Bin Laden actually existed in real life, and wasn't a character invented by the media? Are you also suggesting that ANY of the news stories to which you point to, have any truth behind them?
Firestarter
Banned

brianv » January 30th, 2018, 2:23 pm wrote:Are you suggesting Oozma Phi Delta, sorry Osama Bin Laden actually existed in real life, and wasn't a character invented by the media? Are you also suggesting that ANY of the news stories to which you point to, have any truth behind them?
I'm certainly not suggesting that "ANY of the news stories... , have any truth behind them". In my opinion, the complete truth on 9/11 is beyond the scope of this thread.
Maybe one day I can widen the scope of this thread to more information on (the sanctions against) Iran...

If there ever was a REAL or (only) several actors formerly known as Osama Bin Laden, I'm not sure. I've concluded that they used several "Bin Laden" actors in the videos, see the following photos of 4 Osama Bin Ladens.
I'm not saying that the one on the left is "real", but I can't rule it out.

I once read an article on Prisonplanet about the story of former CIA officer Jeff Stein, who claimed in 2010 that the CIA filmed a fake Bin Laden video in the run up to the 2003 Iraq invasion: https://www.infowars.com/flashback-cia- ... st-videos/

While I found this story convincing, I'm NOT suggesting that Prisonplanet is any more reliable than CNN, BBC, FOX, or the rest of the big media outlets...
Last edited by Firestarter on Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Firestarter » January 30th, 2018, 4:05 pm wrote:
brianv » January 30th, 2018, 2:23 pm wrote:Are you suggesting Oozma Phi Delta, sorry Osama Bin Laden actually existed in real life, and wasn't a character invented by the media? Are you also suggesting that ANY of the news stories to which you point to, have any truth behind them?
I'm certainly not suggesting that "ANY of the news stories... , have any truth behind them". In my opinion, the complete truth on 9/11 is beyond the scope of this thread.
Maybe one day I can widen the scope of this thread to more information on (the sanctions against) Iran...

If there ever was a REAL or (only) several actors formerly known as Osama Bin Laden, I'm not sure. I've concluded that they used several "Bin Laden" actors in the videos, see the following photos of 4 Osama Bin Ladens.
I'm not saying that the one on the left is "real", but I can't rule it out.

I once read an article on Prisonplanet about the story of former CIA officer Jeff Stein who claimed in 2010 that the CIA filmed a fake Bin Laden video in the run up to the 2003 Iraq invasion: https://www.prisonplanet.com/epic-fail- ... tapes.html

While I found this story convincing, I'm NOT suggesting that Prisonplanet is any more reliable than CNN, BBC, FOX, or the rest of the big media outlets...
There was No Bin Laden of any description. What do you mean the one on the left is real?? A real photo or a real person?

You are in the wrong forum!

By "controlling the past you control the future", is it? Well you are not going to do it here!
Firestarter
Banned

brianv » January 30th, 2018, 4:10 pm wrote:There was No Bin Laden of any description. What do you mean the one on the left is real?? A real photo or a real person?

If you're saying that only people that know EVERYTHING are allowed to be an active member of Cluesforum, I suggest that you (who apparently knows everything) make a worthwile post about this "news" of which I didn't find a single thread on this forum.
Instead of constantly complaining with off-topic BS...
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Firestarter » January 30th, 2018, 4:20 pm wrote:
brianv » January 30th, 2018, 4:10 pm wrote:There was No Bin Laden of any description. What do you mean the one on the left is real?? A real photo or a real person?

If you're saying that only people that know EVERYTHING are allowed to be an active member of Cluesforum, I suggest that you (who apparently knows everything) make a worthwile post about this "news" of which I didn't find a single thread on this forum.
We are discussing the fiction known as "9/11", NOT EVERYTHING!! We can't be arsed with nonsense like that, that's why you won't find any posts.

Nobody died, there were no planes, some old sheds got demolished, the rest is lies.
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Unread post by SacredCowSlayer »

brianv » January 30th, 2018, 11:04 am wrote:
Firestarter » January 30th, 2018, 4:20 pm wrote:

We are discussing the fiction known as "9/11", NOT EVERYTHING!! We can't be arsed with nonsense like that, that's why you won't find any posts.

Nobody died, there were no planes, some old sheds got demolished, the rest is lies.
Dear Firestarter, I’ve been watching to see how the forum would react to this thread. Honestly, you have been given what amounts to “kid glove” treatment, and I think that is perhaps a testament to the patience of CF members, and not being too hasty about forming an opinion about new members.

I took a few shots on the chin from Brianv when I signed up. But I’m a big boy, and I didn’t take it personal. It’s often difficult to figure out what the hell a person is up to here, and whether he/she/it is here in good or bad faith. I do think this forum continues to do an excellent job giving new members some benefit of the doubt.

But, you gave yourself away when you suggested to Brianv that “only people that know EVERYTHING are allowed . . .”- well, that about did it for me. Brianv suggested NO SUCH thing. Putting words in the mouth of another member like that is not acceptable from where I stand.

Moreover, I agree with Brianv that you must be on the wrong forum. Discussions about the fictitious stories within the 9/11 scam are tantamount to discussions about things like “Who Shot JR”. Discussions about the content of totally fabricated subplots within totally fabricated events are useless in my opinion.

But this is a task for our highly competent Mods. They have a thankless job, but I appreciate them very much.

By the way, your user name here sure reminds me of “Gaslighter”. Maybe that’s just me.
Last edited by SacredCowSlayer on Wed Jan 31, 2018 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

I suppose your "False Flag" title says it all. I'm surprised you were allowed to post garbage like that. "9/11" was a HOAX not a False Flag.

And your €56 billion, well that's simply the old media numbers tripe again -> 5+6 = 11, and billion can be flipped to read "9/11-ion"