George Carlin on New Investigation of 9/11

All other news and developments related to 9/11
Heiwa
Banned

Unread post by Heiwa »

Dear Duck,

why are you barking and, when at it, up the wrong tree?
My 911 contribution is only that buildings/structures never collapse from top down, e.g. http://heiwaco.tripod.com/nist3.htm . A small top part of a structure can never one-way crush-down the bigger remainder of the structure. Global collapse never ensues by failures up top, e.g. planes crashing or fires. I think I keep it simple and clear.

To destroy/tear down buildings planned demolition is one method. It is not my biz.

AE911Truth is many architects/engineers who knows about buildings/structures: not how to fake videos and manipulate people. Richard concentrates on what he knows! Why confuse the issue with other info?

best regards

Heiwa
fred
Banned

Unread post by fred »

A lot of military stuff is designed to self-destruct for reasons of national security. Why should this WTC complex be any different? Didn't the CIA have offices there? Do the workers who are sworn to secrecy who put in the self-destructive devices for secure military and industrial buildings talk to the press about it? Think about it.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Fake video is easy to understand. It's called computer generated imagery.

Fake people are easy to understand. It's called novel characters and actors who play them.

People who excuse false incompetence in the "9/11 truth movement" are fools. Don't be a fool, Heiwa. Admit that you are defending a gatekeeper.
fred
Banned

Unread post by fred »

Heiwa 4 Aug 20 2010, 04:36 AM wrote:
why are you barking and, when at it, up the wrong tree?
My 911 contribution is only that buildings/structures never collapse from top down, e.g. http://heiwaco.tripod.com/nist3.htm .
How hard is it to hire architects and engineers to build something that crumbles from the top down for Disneyworld or for a movie set? They do it all the time.

The evidence for the "tower collapses" proceeding from the top to the bottom is based on fake videos. The broadcast news audio says something different. "Part of the tower collapsed," they say. A portion of the building fell down.

There's no evidence for A&E except for the tidbits the perps choose to release, but then as a team player you know that already. They take fake videos as real and then reach their fake conclusions based on their fake evidence. It's a sham.
godzilla

Unread post by godzilla »

Hoi wrote:
"I agree the missile and DEW guesses are rather pathetic since we don't even know the real timelines for any building destructions on that day. Fred's point (and Simon's original point) is that a missile explains the "average citizen testimony" of a small plane (which itself is in doubt, but is the most plentifully rehashed of all the ridiculous stories of that day)."

There are a couple of reasons I still hold onto the missile idea. Having some kind of craft fly into at least the south tower would have reinforced the T.V. plane cartoon. At that point in the drama I think there would probably have been people in Manhattan watching a WTC that hadn't been smoke screened yet, and hearing/seeing a craft, however fast and indistinct, fly into the tower, would have been effective in selling the plane psyops. And then there is that court room audio recording in S. Clues, although I guess I shouldn't expect that it is definitely a genuine recording.

Oh, and Carlin rocks!
"It's not a matter of what is true that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true." - Henry Kissinger
Heiwa
Banned

Unread post by Heiwa »

Hoi,

I think Richard is a nice guy doing a good job at AE911Truth. Gate keeper? No. Why? Support terrorism?

Fred,

pls, no real building can collapse from top down. Disney knows it. Their 'buildings' for entertainment,, etc, may therefore be top heavy and bottom weak, i.e. they are fake buildings.

I hope we all agree a re-opened investigation will confirm this.
ozzybinoswald
Banned

Unread post by ozzybinoswald »

Heiwa @ Aug 20 2010, 05:17 AM wrote: pls, no real building can collapse from top down.
You may continue to disregard the thrust of this exchange - in fact, the thrust of this forum - but the point is that the buildings seen crashing top-down are nothing but simulations.
Heiwa
Banned

Unread post by Heiwa »

ozzybinoswald 4 Aug 20 2010, 06:00 AM wrote: ... the buildings seen crashing top-down are nothing but simulations.
Yes, everything seen on the videos is off course faked; backgrounds, foregrounds, buildings, planes, crashes, fires, smoke, sudden destructions from top down, dust clouds and so on. I just try to explain that no building collapses by gravity starting up top developing down.
I really feel sorry for Muhammed Atta getting involved in that mess just leaving his passport in the rubble.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Heiwa 4 Aug 20 2010, 07:04 AM wrote:
ozzybinoswald 4 Aug 20 2010, 06:00 AM wrote: ... the buildings seen crashing top-down are nothing but simulations.
Yes, everything seen on the videos is off course faked; backgrounds, foregrounds, buildings, planes, crashes, fires, smoke, sudden destructions from top down, dust clouds and so on.

Ok, Heiwa. So would you now kindly ask Richard Gage to

EXAMINE THIS EVIDENCE ?
**********************www.septemberclues.org**************************

Or do you need a giant billboard in order to 'get' the message ? :P

http://www.septemberclues.org
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

@Heiwa

Why bother explaining anything if the videos are fake? And why bother invoking fake characters? Typical shillish behaviour, if you ask me!
D.Duck
Banned

Unread post by D.Duck »

Heiwa.

Will you help to set up a communication line between the Admins on this forum and Richard Gage?

Yes or no!

Best
D.Duck
Heiwa
Banned

Unread post by Heiwa »

D.Duck @ Aug 20 2010, 03:43 PM wrote: Heiwa.

Will you help to set up a communication line between the Admins on this forum and Richard Gage?

Yes or no!

Best
D.Duck
No problems:

Richard's email is [email protected] <[email protected]>;

Dwain's is [email protected]<[email protected]>;

Just send them a friendly message and they reply ... at least when I send friendly messages they do.

If you visit the AE911 web site you'll find it is most architecture/structure & buildings beeing destroyed by planned demolition. This the members/supporters understand.

That the complete media coverage/videos shown on TV of the 911 destructions are faked may not come as a surprise ... but, honestly, why should AE911Truth push that aspect of the crime?

Simon & September Clues do it admirably. But ask AE911Truth to put a link to that! And stop whining about AE911Truth and Richard.

Best of luck,

Heiwa
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

"stop whining about AE911Truth and Richard" Ooh Richard is it? AE911Truth is it?

Heiwa go suck Richards cock somewhere else! He's a bullshit artist and so are you!
Heiwa
Banned

Unread post by Heiwa »

brianv @ Aug 20 2010, 05:21 PM wrote: "stop whining about AE911Truth and Richard" Ooh Richard is it? AE911Truth is it?

Heiwa go suck Richards cock somewhere else! He's a bullshit artist and so are you!
You are just inexperienced. I am in this business since, say 1994. You have to be patient. You don't seriously think 911 is something new?? Just repeat performance.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Heiwa 4 Aug 20 2010, 03:58 PM wrote: And stop whining about AE911Truth and Richard.

Best of luck,

Heiwa
Best of luck to you too, Heiwa.

No, nobody's 'whining' over here. We are only concerned about serious people wasting serious time analyzing fake videos for years on end to establish any sort of 'scientific' conclusions. You have based your own calculations on the fake imagery, Heiwa. This is a fact.

Heiwa's calculations based on fake imagery:
http://heiwaco.tripod.com/nist.htm

And Heiwa's - indeed impressive - qualifications:
http://heiwaco.tripod.com/cv.htm

To Heiwa's credit, he writes these lines in his intricate expos?:
All videos show very strange destructions when smoke, dust and damaged pieces are being ejected. You should wonder if the destruction is real ... or the videos are faked!

Well, Heiwa - we could have saved you a lot of time and effort. ;)

I tend not to judge a man before my mind judges that I'm ready to judge him. (wow - did I really write that gem?) :P
So assuming Heiwa is perfectly legit and honest - just passionately committed to his "top-down-no-way" paradigm, I dare say that this is precisely the sort of scholars A&E are looking for to inflate their ranks: an armada of scholars, each one armed with tons of calculations and their own hard-earned conclusions, ready and set to debate it all in gazillions of meetings and seminars for another 100 years. Just look at their world-travelling monkey-circus :
"THE HARD EVIDENCE TOUR Down Under" (not Top Over?) 2009: http://thehardevidence.com/site/sydney/speakers/
http://www.septemberclues.org