9/11 Anniversary

All other news and developments related to 9/11
fbenario

9/11 Anniversary

Unread post by fbenario »

Sept. 11, 2001, was the worst state crime against democracy and the world's people that has likely ever occurred. But unfortunately it was not the first Sept. 11 on which false flag attacks occurred.

Sept. 11, 1973, Chile - Democratically-elected President Allende died in a CIA-backed military coup that ushered in a reign of terror under dictator Augusto Pinochet, in which thousands of Chileans were killed.

Sept. 11, 1977, South Africa - Anti-apartheid leader Stephen Biko was beaten in a police van. He died the next day.

Sept. 11, 1990, Guatemala - Guatemalan anthropologist Myrna Mack was murdered by the U.S.-backed military.

Sept. 9-13, 1971, New York - The Attica prison uprising occurred, during which New York state troopers killed 39 prisoners and guards and wounded hundreds of others.

Sept. 11, 1988, Haiti - During a mass led by Father Aristide at the St. Jean Bosco Church in Port-au-Prince, right-wing militiamen attacked, killing at least 13 worshipers and injuring at least 77. Aristide would later be twice elected president, only to be ousted in U.S.-supported coup d'etats.

That's an awful lot of bad events on this date.

AND YET

Fortunately for the world, this is also the anniversary of the publication of a critically important document for our future freedom and survival. As best I can tell, Hoi published the Vicsim Report exactly one year ago.

I'm aware I can only speak for myself, and so that was obviously just my own opinion, but if the Vicsim Report changed anyone else's framework for viewing the world as much as it changed mine, they would likely agree its importance cannot be overstated. THE paradigm shift, par excellence.

Very well done, Hoi. My appreciation is ongoing, and I believe will be permanent.

And now, if you'll permit a personal anecdote. One week from now, September 18, is the one-year anniversary of my 'meeting' MartinL on Facebook. He evidently saw one of my many FB posts indicating I didn't trust the government on any issue, and didn't believe a word of the official 9/11 narrative. His very first private message to me was nothing more than a link to Simon's video.

Two hours later, I sat in disbelief. I sent Martin some standard-issue questions about obvious inconsistencies with what I 'thought I had seen' on the news on 9/11. Over the next 24 hours Martin responded with intelligence, kindness, and honesty, essentially telling me to think for myself and stop believing automatically any accepted, received wisdom about anything, especially mainstream media news broadcasts.

I spent the next week trying to confirm as much of septemberclues as I could (given my very limited understanding of media fakery) from the archived broadcasts, and concluded that Simon's analysis of 9/11 broadcasts essentially 'had' to be correct, given there was no actual proof that any of the TV broadcasts showed us real events.

After another week, Martin sent me the link to the Vicsim Report. After reading it, reviewing some of the evidence for myself, and thinking for 24 hours, I told my girlfriend I didn't plan to ever again vote in any race, and that I was no longer going to trust what government or mainstream news said about anything political.

I contacted Hoi with some basic questions about obvious silliness like jumpers, and the famous Mychal Judge photo, and Hoi basically told me the same thing Martin did - that I needed to think for myself, and stop believing anything just because everyone else believed it.

For the next week I reviewed as much of the 911movement forum as my schedule permitted (not nearly enough), and was really sad when it was taken down before I had gotten very far. Then Reality Shack appeared, and ever since, I've been very open in saying I think this is the most important site on the entire internet.

Simon, Hoi, and Duck, you have my ongoing gratitude and appreciation. Thank you.
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

Whatever this might mean, there is the non impossible theory out there that the historical figure of Jesus was in fact born on the 11th of September of the year 3 BC "within a few minutes of 6:30-7:30 pm".

http://members.cox.net/8thday/birth.html
http://petragrail.tripod.com/page5.html

It probably means nothing, but it is till pretty eerie if you think about it. The research around the correct birth date of Jesus dates back to before September 2001.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Quite. Another reason to choose that date is to continually embroil every religion possible in the artificial paradigm. 9/11 is an attempt to create a world religion that isn't recognized as one; in essence, to craft programmed zealots out of average people and use their every-day functions as a giant cog that powers the invisible industry of auto-slavery.

With that in mind, I want to thank fbenario for his exceedingly kind words about our research as a tool to disrupt that machine and free minds. I only humbly remind him that our skepticism is for everybody and by everybody. Although our various names may be requisite attachments to this research so that the research can better withstand accusations that the skepticism therein is not attached to "real" people, those names - and our research - will hopefully not become anything like the horrible cult that is the belief in the officially proffered story. We have put out the research for many personal reasons - one of which is because it is obnoxious when people don't think for themselves.

The best thing we have hoped for is that September Clues functions as a tool for anybody in the world to take back their power - to recognize the importance of personal cognition that opposes certain popular brands of groupthink.

Certainly, it can be argued that we are selfish in our desire to shed the responsibility of leading people. But consider what democracy is purportedly supposed to be - rather than it being the sweet, slick, public face of chaotic gangsterism - and consider how much stronger the concept is when we are each of us who are playing part in it are equipped with the power to defend ourselves on the non-public level rather than relying on public defenders of 'truth' like the news claims to be; to get in the habit of defending our perceptions from the human propensity for stupid immoral action. What happens? Balance happens. Each attack on our weak points is met with rejection and refutation.

It leaves so much more room for the concept of democracy to function on a practical, social level. If the underhanded sparring for our perceptions is consciously taught to each new generation, then won't the words we speak about democracy actually have meaning restored to them? Won't the play of words and dialogue gain importance again?

And if we fail to teach them, won't they fall prey to the simplest illusion? The oldest tricks in the book? And won't the words we use be as meaningless as Obama's speeches about 'ending' war or struggling for peace using irradiated bullets and cluster bombs?

September Clues is not meant to dishearten and inoculate against other systems. It is meant to inspire us to make them work. To enforce them and add power and responsibility to what people say to one another.

Some might use this anniversary to spread the news about 'no victims died' as if the recovery of our perceptions were intimately and specifically tied to 9/11 or the false news. But that also causes the danger of investing too much into what really isn't important. Consider the possibility that this might be a better day to get out of the house, exercise your strong critical analysis skills to empower others in any way possible ... and try to help change the story where you live to one of inspiration and hope.

Reject the story of fear, depression, hate and "they are different so they must be punished". If September Clues works its way into your inspirational story, then I think we'd feel honored. But whatever you can do really matters.