10 Year Anniversary

All other news and developments related to 9/11
grav

Re: 10 Year Anniversary

Unread post by grav »

http://www.cnn.com/2011/US/08/24/hackin ... ?hpt=hp_t2
Justice Department to brief 9/11 families on hacking probe

New York (CNN) -- Families of victims of the 9/11 attacks are expected to meet with top Justice Department officials Wednesday to discuss whether any of their relatives' phone messages were hacked by employees of News Corp.
meh, not very exciting, though i'm sure it's getting the job done. i'm still holding out for something big before the anniversary.

but really, does it cross anyone's mind that "hey this is kind of a big coincidence that this big legal issue with 9/11 suddenly springs up right before the big memorial..." ??
pov603

Unread post by pov603 »

http://clegginsurance.com/chubb-unit-su ... 11-cleanup

It would seem that there are 20 companies that still owe a proportional amount for the clean up after 9/11 who are being sued by the insurance company who paid out for the clean up.
Early days yet, but would this be companies who were 'alleged' to have offices in the towers, actually didn't, and are now refusing to pay for something that someone else orchestrated?
I haven't found a list of the 20 companies but did note the article mentioned 300+ clean-up workers suing for illness as a result of the clean-up.
If i can find more i will post as and when, if someone has any additional info please tag it to this post.
Terence.drew

Unread post by Terence.drew »

"The memorial statue titled, "To the Struggle Against World Terrorism", by Russian artist Zurab Tsereteli, is seen during dedication ceremonies in Bayonne, N.J., Monday, Sept. 11, 2006. The 100-foot-tall bronze monument with a 40-foot steel teardrop at it's center is a gift from the Russian government and Tsereteli is dedicated to victims of terrorism. (AP Photo/Mike Derer)"

http://news.yahoo.com/photos/9-11-memor ... how/#crsl=

Of course this 'memorial statue' entitled "To the Struggle Against World Terrorism", is simply the all seeing eye rotated anticlockwise 90 deg. It is an acknowledgment from one set of elites to another of the success of the implementation of the giant hoax to control the population and keep them in power.

It brings to mind another 'gift', and not from the people of France to the people of America, but from the free masonic order of France to the free masonic order in America - the statue of Liberty.

You might think that an '11 pointed' star is an odd number to form the shape for the base of the Statue of Liberty ? No. 11 is their thing. The signifier of the brotherhood.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

I got the "airplane gash", from this. The world is littered with the victims of terrorism, American terrorism mostly, now they claim a monopoly. Scumbags.
SmokingGunII

Unread post by SmokingGunII »

I think you are both right. Who can ever forget the Memorial held after one year?

The S11UKFSG that I have mentioned before on here have finally updated their website after 4 years of inactivity, to announce a Memorial concert for the 10th anniversary. I see the all seeing eye here, too.

bostonterrierowner

Unread post by bostonterrierowner »

Have you heard about the just released coloring book for children , guys ? Its about 9/11 "story" , ending with catching the mastermind behind it , Osama bin Laden :)

9/11 COLORING BOOK CRITICIZED FOR DEPICTION OF MUSLIMS

"This image obtained on August 30, 2011 from Really Big Coloring Books shows the the cover of the children’s coloring book titled “We Shall Never Forget 9/11″. The coloring book aimed at teaching children about the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001 has generated controversy for its depiction of Muslims and interpretation of the events"

Dont have any children of my own but with the "teaching" techniques like this one I would seriously consider home-schooling :)

Something is really rotten in the kingdom of Denmark ....
pov603

Re: 10 Year Anniversary - Surfer's Perspective

Unread post by pov603 »

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/surfer-witness ... 10902.html

"Everything that was in Manhattan changed color," he recalled later. "It was such a chilling thing to have watched."

Oh? That must be why all of the news feeds were in different colours. Of course! :rolleyes:
waterwitch

Unread post by waterwitch »

The Daily Mail carries a story about relics found in the aftermath of 9/11. These relics include a "Litte Red" doll, a character from Fergie's series of children's books, and a fireman's helmet with an Obama campaign sticker :wacko:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... cuers.html

In the same edition there is a touching article about the twinless twins of the Twin Towers :rolleyes:
pov603

Re: 10 Year Anniversary - BBC Shared Video

Unread post by pov603 »

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-14634600

Another compilation of BS I am afraid re: the building of the Towers and the aftermath.
A few things i noticed, some of the stills during the video do not show the massive amount of steel columns at the core of the building which would house the lifts and services, and did not dwell at all on the outer skin of the building which was integral to the strength of the building whilst allowing open floors.
You can see in the photos how substantial these sections were but nothing is said as to why they were so heavy.
I am shocked at about the 5.30 mark when Leslie E Roberston, the structural engineer on the original World Trade Center project, claims the towers were brought down by fire with the heat deforming the steel etc.
He side steps the issue of the sprinklers 'not working' because of the impact when it is common practice for sprinkler systems to be zoned so that areas can be 'knocked out' without affecting the ability of the sprinklers to keep areas of egress relatively flame-free.
He doesn't even mention the matter of the towers being designed to withstand an impact by a 707 at the time they were built as this was a concern with the proximity of three major airports.
Heiwa
Banned

Re: 10 Year Anniversary - BBC Shared Video

Unread post by Heiwa »

pov603 wrote:http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-14634600

Another compilation of BS I am afraid re: the building of the Towers and the aftermath....I am shocked at about the 5.30 mark when Leslie E Roberston, the structural engineer on the original World Trade Center project, claims the towers were brought down by fire with the heat deforming the steel etc.
He side steps the issue of the sprinklers 'not working' because of the impact when it is common practice for sprinkler systems to be zoned so that areas can be 'knocked out' without affecting the ability of the sprinklers to keep areas of egress relatively flame-free.
He doesn't even mention the matter of the towers being designed to withstand an impact by a 707 at the time they were built as this was a concern with the proximity of three major airports.
Actually only a small portion of the tower was on fire and the whole tower below the alleged 'plane hole' was evidently 100% intact. That a small weak top part C (on fire?) can crush from above by gravity a stronger, intact bottom part A that carries C before is physically impossible (as I have explained 100's of times).
pov603

Unread post by pov603 »

@Heiwa
Totally agree with your explanation of the collapse.
jedi

Unread post by jedi »

I know this a forum for visual clues i thought you would be interested in this
http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/911-audio ... d=14471434
I find it odd that this coming out now.
Jonathan

Unread post by Jonathan »

Me - I don't find any such things odd anymore. :rolleyes:

the very last sentence of that article you linked to is so telling:
Though it was played at the trial for one of the plotters, the families of the passengers who took on the hijackers requested the audio not be made public.
That is: the last HALF HOUR of flight 93

Why would anyone want to know ... :wacko:

[edit]: so, "coming out now" is that it's not coming out - now
or ever ? ...
jedi

Unread post by jedi »

Well what caught my ear was hearing that the order was given to shot down any plane not responding. Then I caught that the families don't want the last half hour heard. In 10,,,20,,,30 years are we going to be told it was shot down? Not that I believe anything happened I just wonder what they are going to try and pull next!
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

This forested 'memorial' is only a couple of miles from my house in Athens, GA, and I go by it on one of my regular bicycle routes. I visited pre-Sept Clues, but I certainly haven't gone back since seeing Simon's video.
Retired professor's memorial trail designed to keep 9/11 in mind

In fact, Hart, a retired University of Georgia technology professor, has spent the past 10 years making sure others don't forget the 3,000 lives lost at the World Trade Center, the Pentagon and in a Pennsylvania field.

In the months after the terrorist attacks, Hart began work on a memorial walk in the woods of his property off Morton Farm Lane in Southeastern Clarke County. It's finally finished, and Sunday he'll hold a memorial service there for the victims.

The walk begins with a pair of quotes from Holocaust survivor Elie Wiesel: "Memory may be our powerful weapon against fanaticism" and "To live through catastrophe is bad. To forget it is worse."

As the 10th anniversary of 9/11 approaches, Hart said he's worried that the cataclysmic event is fading into the background.
Participants will sing patriotic songs, ring bells, hear short biographies of four 9/11 victims with Georgia ties and read victims' names in unison.

http://onlineathens.com/stories/090911/ ... 1860.shtml