Supposed Predictions of the "Illuminati Card Game"

All other news and developments related to 9/11
guivre

Re: Supposed Predictions of the "Illuminati Card Game"

Unread post by guivre »

nonhocapito wrote: I don't suppose anyone find it interesting that the soundtrack Alex Jones plays on his shows is strangely left-wing and rebel-like (feturing lots of the tunes from Laurel Canyon as well), despite his apparent coming straight from right-wing culture if not a military intelligence (possibly zionist) background. Which bears the question, is this music really "rebellious" or is it just, "rebel-like"?
Which reminded me of the late great Spy Magazine cover "Everybody's a Rebel."

http://books.google.com/books?id=Xa7j5o ... &q&f=false
Brutal Metal

Unread post by Brutal Metal »

One of my friends plays a lot of these type of games SO at work tonight I asked him about Illuminati and what do you know??
He recently picked up a bunch of sealed packs at a local flea market from an old ladies booth.. We were both kind of freaked out cause he doesn't know anything about September Clues and related research... He asked why there were cards of the Twin Towers and Pentagon under attack with a 1994 date stamped on them? I didn't have an answer for him :) He's gonna stop by my house this week and we'll take pics of all the cards he has (close to a complete set)..
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

nonhocapito wrote:Inside The LC: The Strange but Mostly True Story of Laurel Canyon and the Birth of the Hippie Generation[/url]".
I've also read this site in its entirety. I think everyone here should at least review it. All the links and parallels it draws are stunning.
Gracist
Banned

Unread post by Gracist »

fbenario wrote:
brianv wrote:Notable symbols in the book include the Apple of Discord, the Pentagon

Any Beatles theorists here by the way?
Beats the hell out of me whether anything in the following article is 'reasonable to believe'. This paragraph is the Introduction to an article on the Beatles as the appointed tool/messenger of the perps to control the world's youth.
Any loving parent today would be horrified and shocked to learn that their sons and daughters are eagerly listening to such evil. Perhaps though, some may think privately, "If only we could return to the 'good old days,' with the music of the Beatles. " Little do most people suspect that it was with those innocent-looking Beatles, that most of the trouble started.

Modern electronic-rock music, inaugurated in the early 1960s, is, and always has been, a joint enterprise of British military intelligence and Satanic cults. On the one side, the Satanists control the major rock groups through drugs, sex, threats of violence, and even murder. On the other side, publicity, tours, and recordings are financed by record companies connected to British military intelligence circles.

Both sides are intimately entwined with the biggest business in the world, the international drug trade. The so-called "rock stars " are pathetic puppets caught in a much larger scheme. From the moment they receive their first recording royalties, the groups are heavily immersed in drugs. For example, much-admired "stars " such as John Lennon of the Beatles and Keith Richard of the Rolling Stones, were heroin addicts. Richard had to obtain blood transfusions, replacing his entire heroin-laced blood supply, in order to get a visa to enter the United States. The "rock stars " are also totally artificial media creations. Their public image, as well as their music, is fabricated from behind the scenes by controllers. For example, when the Beatles first arrived in the United States in 1964, they were mobbed at the airport by hundreds of screaming teenage girls. The national press immediately announced that "Beatlemania " had besieged the U.S.A. But the girls had all been transported from a girl's school in the Bronx, and paid for their screaming performance by the Beatles' promoters.

The money of the 1960s rock groups, which in some cases mounted to hundreds of millions of dollars, was also totally under the control of mob-connected promoters. From 1963 to 1970, the Rolling Stones made over $200 million, yet the group's members were all nearly bankrupt. None of them had any idea of where their money went.

Between 1963 and 1964 the Beatles and the Rolling Stones laid siege to Western European and American culture. This two-pronged invasion from England was well-planned and well-timed. America had just suffered the shock of the assassination of President John Kennedy, while in the streets the mass-based civil rights movement had just held a Washington, D.C. rally, led by Martin Luther King, of 500,000 people.

The rock counterculture would be used as a weapon to destroy such political movements. Later in 1968 and 1969, years which saw a mass strike of students and workers in the United States and Europe, huge, open-air rock concerts were used to head off the growing discontent of the population. The rock concerts were devised as a means for mass recruitment to the drug-saturated, free-sex counterculture. For the millions who came to these concerts, thousands of tablets of the hallucinogenic drug, LSD, were made freely available. These drugs were secretly placed in drinks such as Coca-Cola, turning thousands of unsuspecting victims into raving psychotics. Many committed suicide.

Less than a half century ago, our young children studied violin and piano, learning about the great classical composers such as Bach, Mozart, and Beethoven. As will be shown, the same record companies who today promote Satanic "heavy-metal " rock have run covert operations to destroy the musical heritage of these great classical composers. For the past thirty years, Western society has been under the gun of a deliberate plan of cultural warfare, with the purpose of eliminating Judeo-Christian civilization as we know it.

http://homepages.spa.umn.edu/~duvernoi/satan.html
I think there is a lot of truth to this. I have also been trying to learn more about the use of musical frequencies or just frequencies hidden in music to affect the brain physically. I haven't been able to find much yet, but I have read that Goebbles attempted to get an international tuning standard of A=440 and have wondered what research they may have done on the effect of certain frequencies. After reading this authors series on the Laurel Canyon scene: http://www.davesweb.cnchost.com/ (well worth reading along with his Wagging the Mood Doggie series) I have been wondering about the true history of 90s rave culture since anytime there is such an amazingly available and stable large supply of synthetic drugs a red flag goes up to me that there is spook involvement. Plus, fitting with my suspicion of the power of frequencies, rave music would be the most controllable since it is computer generated frequencies, beat structures, etc.. I also find it interesting a whole genre of that was named trance...
pshea38
Banned

Unread post by pshea38 »

Noble laureate associated with Oslo and Norway.
Julian assange is up for the peace prize and his resemblance to
the sim Breivik is noted.
A joke headline and a faked event.
And the whole thing is just a distraction, from an issue already raised.
From what issue though?
There is so many to choose from.
groovygoolie
Banned

Unread post by groovygoolie »

I was getting nostalgic so I went back to some music from the 80's. I'm watching a boy George video titled (It's a miracle) and the whole video seemed like a clue to 911, at least a lot of coincidences that made up a very compelling after thought. This video is also in the setting of a game, with a board and the pieces are Boy and his group. lots of very quick moving images that you will freeze frame to see the similarities to scenes in the 911 event.
I'm not saying that it was composed with fore knowledge of a plan, but you couldn't get much more relative in your content concerning future events without drawing suspicion.
The weird thing is its the early 80's when the video was made.
First co-incidence is that boy George, has the same first name as the president at the time, George bush.
There are 3 large posters on the back wall which are also places on the game board; and one even looks like Evan Fairbanks upside down reflection which, first has a hat thrown at it as a weapon. (like oddjob in 007 Gold finger movie, 007 is also referenced as well ) then the big red circle which depicted a kamikaze pilot it ww2. the Japanese man is wearing what looks to be a military uniform, and only armed with a camera. The poster of the upside down looking building which has a curious appearance like a car windshield shape at the bottom of it, has a hat, film canister, and guitar, thrown in the same impact area as the Evan Fairbanks plane video. There is also a point where Boys jacket has a large 9 which appears, just before two men in football jersey who's numbers independently add up to 11 even though they are both different numbers, and the next number you see is the big 9 on boy Georges coat once again. It is a mind ride, but of course water under the bridge. I had to say something anyway.
Boy George was a very talented person,just to let you know yes, I liked boy George; and all kinds of music.
here is the link
P.S. Boy Georges first hit was titled (do you really want to hurt me). The song that launched his success.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YewVugPH ... re=feedrec
Dcopymope
Banned

Unread post by Dcopymope »

Extremophile wrote:Dan Smith also is responsible for the card "combined disasters":

The upper part of that tower that you see falling could be a reference to the Wako Clock Tower in Tokyo: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wako_%28retailer%29.
For a picture check http://www.flickr.com/photos/arjanrichter/3884481990/ . This photo, taken by this Dutch guy in 2009, is the most widely used picture of this tower and both the card and the photo show almost identical times and the obvious reference to 11/3. Weird :blink:
My response to this: http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f= ... e#p2371327
The card below from the Illuminati card game may be another clue that they may have a false flag event planned at the London Olympics. Some people thought that the tower in the card was the Wako clock tower, but the real clue that this may be the Big Ben is the color of the clothes the people in the card are wearing that are the same colors of the Olympic symbol which is red, blue, yellow, black, green, and the white shirt which would represent the white background of the Olympic symbol.