Falling satellites and other "Dangers from Space"

If NASA faked the moon landings, does the agency have any credibility at all? Was the Space Shuttle program also a hoax? Is the International Space Station another one? Do not dismiss these hypotheses offhand. Check out our wider NASA research and make up your own mind about it all.
hoi.polloi

Re: Falling Satellites and Dangers from Space

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Look out Simon!

China is going to start placing precarious spacemen and space junk right above us all!

The unmanned module, called Tiangong-1 (which means "Heavenly Palace") will test autonomous docking procedures and other space operations in preparation for China's plan to build a 60-ton space station by the year 2020.
- http://www.space.com/13013-china-tiango ... -date.html

60 tons? Good gracious that's a weighty palace for heaven ... how do you suppose they're going to keep it there? ... Or perhaps the risk of it hurtling toward an American city might be the next false flag operation they wish to terrorize us with? If so, and the fakery experts are reading this now, just make sure its arc heads right for U.S. Stratcom to really give NASA an excuse to build more nuclear-powered laser-beam space bombs! Obama - how could you cut the space program now? How could you?!

:rolleyes: bahahaha
Dcopymope
Banned

Unread post by Dcopymope »

hoi.polloi wrote:60 tons? Good gracious that's a weighty palace for heaven ... how do you suppose they're going to keep it there? ... Or perhaps the risk of it hurtling toward an American city might be the next false flag operation they wish to terrorize us with? If so, and the fakery experts are reading this now, just make sure its arc heads right for U.S. Stratcom to really give NASA an excuse to build more nuclear-powered laser-beam space bombs! Obama - how could you cut the space program now? How could you?!
I don't see any motive in doing this, and building more space based weapons (if we are to believe they are truly in space and not in low orbit) as the excuse doesn't make any sense since the cold war was supposed to be the excuse for this to begin with. All the weapons they need should be built by now, NASA has done its real job, it seems.
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

I'll report back if my stupid municipality spends more money to warn citizens about Rosat with meaningless leaflets door to door...
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Dcopymope wrote:
hoi.polloi wrote:60 tons? Good gracious that's a weighty palace for heaven ... how do you suppose they're going to keep it there? ... Or perhaps the risk of it hurtling toward an American city might be the next false flag operation they wish to terrorize us with? If so, and the fakery experts are reading this now, just make sure its arc heads right for U.S. Stratcom to really give NASA an excuse to build more nuclear-powered laser-beam space bombs! Obama - how could you cut the space program now? How could you?!
I don't see any motive in doing this, and building more space based weapons (if we are to believe they are truly in space and not in low orbit) as the excuse doesn't make any sense since the cold war was supposed to be the excuse for this to begin with. All the weapons they need should be built by now, NASA has done its real job, it seems.
I wasn't being very serious, but if you want to identify what's really going on, what you said seems like a believable premise to me.
Dcopymope
Banned

The video below shows just how long they have been testing the waters for presenting a threat from space, specifically the "falling satellites" scenario, and yet again, this disaster happens in November 2011.

DISCOVERY CHANNEL PREDICTS FALLING SATELLITES OF 2011 ALMOST 4 YEARS AGO!:
full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXo4AM2gG7k
nonhocapito

YU 55 - "No chance of an impact"

Huge asteroid headed for close encounter with Earth
http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/11/ ... FN20111104

From http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2005_YU55
"There is no chance that this object will collide with the Earth or moon," Yeomans said.
Correct if I am wrong -- but, just like with extra-devastating earthquakes -- never before we have had all these "close encounters" with asteroids like past few years. I think it matters little if we are told that there is "no chance of an impact". This still works to keep the masses on their toes -- that something spectacular and dangerous will come from outer space and all that crap, and Kelly, Bono & Giffords will be there to save us...
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

nonhocapito wrote:... and Kelly, Bono & Giffords will be there to save us...

...AND Stanton Friedman...

Here he is at the GCF (Global Competitiveness Forum) in Saudi Arabia this year (fellow GCF 'lecturers': Bill Clinton & Tony Blair) :

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5lbD6EKEOo

Who is Stanton Friedman, you might ask? :huh:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanton_T._Friedman

Friedman was employed for 14 years as a nuclear physicist for such companies as General Electric, General Motors, Westinghouse, TRW Systems, Aerojet General Nucleonics, and McDonnell Douglas, where he worked on advanced, classified programs on nuclear aircraft, fission and fusion rockets, and compact nuclear power plants for space applications. Since the 1980s, he has done related consultant work in the radon-detection industry. Friedman's professional affiliations have included the American Nuclear Society, the American Physical Society, the American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics, and AFTRA."

For italian readers : http://affaritaliani.libero.it/rubriche ... refresh_ce

DISCLAIMER: I was sincerely hoping we would NEVER have to discuss UFO's or such stuff on this forum. The problem is [and it makes me painfully cringe] more and more articles in the mainstream media are emerging - citing 'authoritative' personnages such as this Stanton Friedman. So what to make out of it? (and that will be my only question for now, thank you very much!).
lux

Unread post by lux »

simonshack wrote:
DISCLAIMER: I was sincerely hoping we would NEVER have to discuss UFO's or such stuff on this forum. The problem is [and it makes me painfully cringe] more and more articles in the mainstream media are emerging - citing 'authoritative' personnages such as this Stanton Friedman. So what to make out of it? (and that will be my only question for now, thank you very much!).
It does appear to me to be a major hoax in its own right, massively pushed for decades by Hollywood, the media and now even the "scientific" community. I admit I was fooled by it for many years.
nonhocapito

It seems such bullshit that, because of a few strange phenomena that have been observed (assuming those observations are real) we have to conclude, like that Friedman says, that "we are being visited by intelligent beings from outer space". Hello? What about intelligent (and cunning) beings from the inside space, flying off our military bases?

Naturally it is difficult to discuss this topic, and it's not like we have too -- until something major will be plotted before our eyes in this regard.

But, since we are touching it: generally speaking I am willing to accept the idea that not all of the material we see in the UFO research is completely faked (although, clearly, the largest part of it is blatantly photoshop-fake): some of it can actually document authentic spotting of strange objects flying.

All of us probably know at least someone (if not ourselves) who have seen strange things flying at least once or twice in their lifetime -- and not all of these stories must necessarily be false.

But it remains inexplicable to me (unless we postulate a psyop scenario) the leap of logic that wants these objects to be the product of extra-terrestrial contact
, something for which, it seems to me, there is not one iota of solid evidence.

It is clear though that two things went hand in hand here: the UFO psyop would never have gained popularity if it wasn't for a cultural device preparing the ground for it since the 19th century: Science-fiction.

How coincidental that, in the same decades that Sci-Fi became wildly popular (the 40s and 50s of the last century), these "intelligent beings from outer space" started to appear visiting our planet -- allegedly a tiny marginal speckle of dust at the margins of a marginal galaxy -- while no strange objects or strange beings were really ever documented and described by our ancestors, for thousands of years.

Well, this unless one wants to throw the myths of religion in it. And I am sure that the UFO psyop has encouraged this angle since forever, considering that at the core of it is the confirmation of atheism (as in: getting rid of Christianity.) See the mystical strain of movies like "encounters of the 3rd kind" or "ET", where the existence of extra terrestrials beings becomes one thing with their role of saviors, and of bearer of all the answers. They come from incredible distances, through a vast, hostile space that only futuristic technology can subjugate: what need is left there for a moral, earthly religion, that deals with mortality and decay, love and hate, the limited desires and hopes of mortal, fallacious beings?
Dcopymope
Banned

nonhocapito wrote:YU 55 - "No chance of an impact"

Huge asteroid headed for close encounter with Earth
http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/11/ ... FN20111104

From http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2005_YU55
"There is no chance that this object will collide with the Earth or moon," Yeomans said.
Correct if I am wrong -- but, just like with extra-devastating earthquakes -- never before we have had all these "close encounters" with asteroids like past few years. I think it matters little if we are told that there is "no chance of an impact". This still works to keep the masses on their toes -- that something spectacular and dangerous will come from outer space and all that crap, and Kelly, Bono & Giffords will be there to save us...

The timing of this news piece is no coincidence when you consider the national EAS test that is scheduled to happen this week. Lets hope that this EAS drill is just a test and not a pretext for a psy op event.

nonhocapito wrote:It seems such bullshit that, because of a few strange phenomena that have been observed (assuming those observations are real) we have to conclude, like that Friedman says, that "we are being visited by intelligent beings from outer space". Hello? What about intelligent (and cunning) beings from the inside space, flying off our military bases?

Naturally it is difficult to discuss this topic, and it's not like we have too -- until something major will be plotted before our eyes in this regard.

But, since we are touching it: generally speaking I am willing to accept the idea that not all of the material we see in the UFO research is completely faked (although, clearly, the largest part of it is blatantly photoshop-fake): some of it can actually document authentic spotting of strange objects flying.

All of us probably know at least someone (if not ourselves) who have seen strange things flying at least once or twice in their lifetime -- and not all of these stories must necessarily be false.

But it remains inexplicable to me (unless we postulate a psyop scenario) the leap of logic that wants these objects to be the product of extra-terrestrial contact
, something for which, it seems to me, there is not one iota of solid evidence.

It is clear though that two things went hand in hand here: the UFO psyop would never have gained popularity if it wasn't for a cultural force at work preparing the ground for it since the 19th century: Science-fiction.

How coincidental that, in the same decades that Sci-Fi became wildly popular (the 40s and 50s of the last century), these "intelligent beings from outer space" started to appear visiting our planet -- allegedly a tiny marginal speckle of dust at the margins of a marginal galaxy -- while no strange objects or strange beings were really ever documented and described by our ancestors, for thousands of years.

Well, this unless one wants to throw the myths of religion in it. And I am sure that the UFO psyop has encouraged this angle since forever, considering that at the core of it is the confirmation of atheism (as in: getting rid of Christianity.) See the mystical strain of movies like "encounters of the 3rd kind" or "ET", where the existence of extra terrestrials beings becomes one thing with their role of saviors, and of bearer of all the answers. They come from incredible distances, through a vast, hostile space that only futuristic technology can subjugate: what need is left there for a moral, earthly religion, that deals with mortality and decay, love and hate, the limited desires and hopes of mortal, fallacious beings?
We should have a pretty clear picture of how the alien psy op may play out over the next few years looking at the Ancient Alien crap that the History Channel has been showing. It may not start off with a massive 9/11 style event, or maybe it will, but they may not explicitly say that it was extraterrestrials but instead will be backed up with "findings" by NASA and other space agencies on Mars, Europa, and other planets and moons that will prove an extra terrestrial presence, kind of like how I explained in my thread titled "NASA's sun-powered Juno spacecraft". I'm quite certain that this will be NASA's job from now on. Since the masses believe that NASA is the legit space program, why not use them to legitimize the idea of extraterrestrial life? I'm sure the alien psy op would be kicked off by an unfortunate event involving the space station, its all just a matter of when this will start.
lux

Unread post by lux »

^ The Gary McKinnon hoax may end up being the NASA tie-in for the "disclosure" of information on the ET threat. McKinnon's "case" mostly revolves around NASA hiding information on ETs. Unfortunately Gary "lost" (oops) the NASA image of a UFO he claims to have downloaded from NASA which he says proves NASA's knowledge of ETs. Public sympathy for McKinnon seems to have increased since 2008 when it was revealed that he "suffers from a form of autism."

Gary, who describes himself as a computer bumbler, supposedly hacked into numerous NASA computers without detection over a period of 13 months (a period which includes 9/11/2001) and for which he has no evidence to show. He has been charged with 7 counts of computer hacking by USA authorities who, we are told, are trying to extradite him to stand trial in the USA. He has dutifully admitted his guilt for these crimes publicly and repeatedly and apparently with approval from his attorney ( :wacko: ), crimes for which he could be sent to prison for a long, long time we're told.
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that it has never tried to contact us."
— Bill Watterson (American cartoonist, creator of comic strip Calvin & Hobbes)

[with apologies to Bill Watterson for the artistic license :P]
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Remember the UARS, folks?
http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 5#p2359655

You know, that falling satellite which threatened to plummet into Nonhocapito's backyard. Nonho even got this leaflet in his mailbox from the Protezione Civile (the Italian FEMA) advising citizens to "position themselves next to main walls, although it is unlikely that the fragments should cause the structures to fall." :lol: :

Well - it apparently did crash on planet Earth - but neither NASA nor anyone seems to have any clue as of exactly where!

UARS Landed On Earth: UARS Satellite Landed On Earth In Canada, Not Exact

http://www.gatagat.com/uars-landed-on-e ... not-exact/

A decommissioned NASA satellite, the large-scale part of US space junk to drop in 30 years, has crash-landed but the accurate position is not yet renowned, the US space bureau said early Saturday.

NASA has frequently said there is only a “very remote” risk to the public from the 26 fragments of the Upper Atmosphere Research Satellite (UARS) which were anticipated to endure the fiery re-entry into the atmosphere.

The satellite dropped back to Earth between 11:23 pm Friday and 1:09 am Saturday (0323-0509 GMT Saturday), but the accurate re-entry time and position “are not yet renowned with certainty,” NASA said.

“The satellite was transient eastward over Canada and Africa as well as huge portions of the Pacific, Atlantic and Indian seas throughout that period,” it said in its newest update.

On its Twitter feed, NASA said, “If debris dropped on land (and that’s still a BIG if), Canada is most probable area.”
Funnily enough, the article actually goes on to mention the Italian warning received by our forum adminstrator Nonhocapito:
On Friday, Italy’s municipal defence bureau alerted that the likelihood of a smash into in its to the north territory had increased from 0.6 to 1.5 per hundred, and advised inhabitants to stay inside, on smaller levels, preferably beside load-bearing walls.
Damn! So if we can't trust NASA to provide decently accurate calculations for their crashing satellites - who can we possibly trust??? :P
nonhocapito

My, it is so surreal, Simon! Italy's "municipal defence bureau" -- I don't know what is. But I know that -- naturally -- big cities and most of the small ones never issued any warning. Why certain towns --such as mine-- did, is anyone's guess.

But I cannot help but wonder if these things are in fact "experiments" to test the responsiveness of certain regions to such alarms, so that they can better regulate the panic levels desired for the future "danger from space" psy-op, be it aliens or an asteroid or a solar storm or whatnot.
Dcopymope
Banned

nonhocapito wrote:My, it is so surreal, Simon! Italy's "municipal defence bureau" -- I don't know what is. But I know that -- naturally -- big cities and most of the small ones never issued any warning. Why certain towns --such as mine-- did, is anyone's guess.

But I cannot help but wonder if these things are in fact "experiments" to test the responsiveness of certain regions to such alarms, so that they can better regulate the panic levels desired for the future "danger from space" psy-op, be it aliens or an asteroid or a solar storm or whatnot.
Which threat from space do you think they are going to use? The way I see it, they have a lot more to gain politically on a long term basis with presenting us with an ET threat more so than asteroids & solar storms. One of the main reasons why I think presenting us with an ET threat would be far easier is the simple fact that humans fear the unknown, its why the War of the Worlds radio broadcast was so effective at causing widespread panic to begin with.