Falling satellites and other "Dangers from Space"

If NASA faked the moon landings, does the agency have any credibility at all? Was the Space Shuttle program also a hoax? Is the International Space Station another one? Do not dismiss these hypotheses offhand. Check out our wider NASA research and make up your own mind about it all.
lux

Re: Falling Satellites and Dangers from Space

Unread post by lux »

Does anyone care about falling satellites? I haven't heard one person say a word about it.
Dcopymope
Banned

Unread post by Dcopymope »

lux wrote:Does anyone care about falling satellites? I haven't heard one person say a word about it.
Not many people actually knew or cared about Bin Laden and Al-Qaeda before 9/11 either. I personally didn't hear anyone say a word about it, yet today it is the menace of the world hiding under everyone's bed that can attack at any moment. So going by how propaganda actually works in practice, we know it really doesn't matter if people actually consciously care whether or not a satellite falls, it is the unconscious realm that is the main concern of propaganda. How many Americans actually cared about falling alien tripod machines from mars before the War of the Worlds radio broadcast? I would reckon that few if any were actually concerned about it, yet that didn't really matter of course. However they may stage their next hoax, if it involves falling satellites in any way it will suddenly become a great concern to the masses, guaranteed.
lux

Unread post by lux »

^ So, you believe the falling satellites are a step in setting the stage for some specific future event? (I'm not refuting that -- just clarifying.) If so, do you have any ideas as to what sort of thing it might be? Alien invasion? Space rock collision? Solar storm?

Hollywood seems to have prepped us for all those things over the years.
Dcopymope
Banned

lux wrote:^ So, you believe the falling satellites are a step in setting the stage for some specific future event? (I'm not refuting that -- just clarifying.) If so, do you have any ideas as to what sort of thing it might be? Alien invasion? Space rock collision? Solar storm?

Hollywood seems to have prepped us for all those things over the years.
I think that the hoax will be alien in nature, otherwise they wouldn't get much out of it politically on the long term. As I explain in the link below, I think that the most plausible way they could start off the ET hoax is through a bio-chemical warfare attack that will be blamed on a virus they will tell you is "alien" in origin, coming from a falling satellite or some other object from space.

Link: http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 5#p2361975
lux

Unread post by lux »

^ OK, thanks. Seems quite possible. Much easier to fake a disease than actual aliens running around. They seem to prefer threats that are invisible.
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

About the dangers from outer space, I am inclined to expect something more like an asteroid rather than aliens, only because it is slightly less far fetched -- it raises less questions as to the reality of the thing. And it is more feasible. In any case I can see Kelly & Gabby smacked at the center of it. But probably it will be something else entirely that it is impossible to foretell at this stage.
lux

Unread post by lux »

NASA has been yapping about solar storms lately. Supposedly a major such event could cause satellites to crash to Earth and power outages, etc.
HonestlyNow

Unread post by HonestlyNow »

Some months ago, I found the site named godlike productions, where there are conspiracists tripping all over each other. One that I was paying attention to, until finding out it may have been planted (that was my education) was the comet that was discovered by Leonid Elenin. It was supposed to wipe out our communications in late September, or late October, as it passed between the Earth and the Sun. As you can see, I'm still able to communicate with you.
HonestlyNow

Unread post by HonestlyNow »

TED Talk from Official Storyteller Phil "We-went-to-the-moon!" Plait:

Phil Plait: How to defend Earth from asteroids

(Hint: NASA will save us)
lux

Unread post by lux »

Perhaps they plan a scenario in which Mark "Space Cowboy" Kelly lands on a doomsday asteroid and blows it up (à la Bruce Willis) just before it wipes out the human race. Then he runs for vice president on the same ticket with Hilary. :lol:
Dcopymope
Banned

lux wrote:Perhaps they plan a scenario in which Mark "Space Cowboy" Kelly lands on a doomsday asteroid and blows it up (à la Bruce Willis) just before it wipes out the human race. Then he runs for vice president on the same ticket with Hilary. :lol:
Humor aside, as far as I can tell, no hoax they've ever carried out actually happened exactly like a Hollywood movie, because it would be too obvious, this is why we must not make the mistake of basing our assumptions of what kind of hoax they may have planned next and how they would carry it out based solely on movies or just one other kind of source. A lot of these movies have layers of conditioning for different agendas. For example, if you've seen the movie Battle: LA you'll see that it wasn't just conditioning the masses for the alien psy op but also subliminal programming for another world war, which is what I see coming next looking at the ever increasing tension building between countries right now.

"Right now one thing is clear, the world is at war":
full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTDUYrImooM

So as far as the dangers from outer space is concerned, I agree with nonhocapito that it is too early to tell what exactly the hoax is going to be and how they are going to carry it out, although we may have a very good idea of what the general theme of the hoax is going to be looking at the Ancient Alien episodes from the History Channel as I've pointed out before.
lux

Unread post by lux »

Dcopymope wrote:
lux wrote:Perhaps they plan a scenario in which Mark "Space Cowboy" Kelly lands on a doomsday asteroid and blows it up (à la Bruce Willis) just before it wipes out the human race. Then he runs for vice president on the same ticket with Hilary. :lol:
Humor aside, as far as I can tell, no hoax they've ever carried out actually happened exactly like a Hollywood movie, because it would be too obvious, this is why we must not make the mistake of basing our assumptions of what kind of hoax they may have planned next and how they would carry it out based solely on movies or just one other kind of source.
If you put humor aside then you might as well put my post aside as well because it was intended as humor, hence the LOL smilie that I posted with it. --> :lol:

I agree, of course, that a hoax would likely not follow exactly the script of a Hollywood movie. Perhaps you imagined that my joke was intended to convey that belief but I assure you I had no such intention.

However, elements of the hoax would almost certainly have been "pre-conditioned" via any number of Hollywood movies as that is their usual SOP. For example, there are elements of 9/11 in Hollywood movies going back at least as far as the 1970s "Towering Inferno" and probably earlier than that. There are many other examples of this and studying Hollywood's trends is a valid way to obtain clues as to their future plans.
Dcopymope
Banned

lux wrote:
Dcopymope wrote:
Humor aside, as far as I can tell, no hoax they've ever carried out actually happened exactly like a Hollywood movie, because it would be too obvious, this is why we must not make the mistake of basing our assumptions of what kind of hoax they may have planned next and how they would carry it out based solely on movies or just one other kind of source.
If you put humor aside then you might as well put my post aside as well because it was intended as humor, hence the LOL smilie that I posted with it. --> :lol:

I agree, of course, that a hoax would likely not follow exactly the script of a Hollywood movie. Perhaps you imagined that my joke was intended to convey that belief but I assure you I had no such intention.

However, elements of the hoax would almost certainly have been "pre-conditioned" via any number of Hollywood movies as that is their usual SOP. For example, there are elements of 9/11 in Hollywood movies going back at least as far as the 1970s "Towering Inferno" and probably earlier than that. There are many other examples of this and studying Hollywood's trends is a valid way to obtain clues as to their future plans.
Correct, but in order to have the ability to accurately predict what exactly they have planned next, you have to have a basic framework to compare all of the constant info you are getting too, like William Cooper for example. You're not going to accurately predict their next move based just on a number of different movies, you have to actually know what their agenda is, the motives or beliefs that drives that agenda as the perps themselves state it and understand that it all runs on a timetable. This is why our predictions have been wrong so many times, the constant disinformation put out that is mixed in with the facts isn't helping either.
lux

Unread post by lux »

Dcopymope wrote:
You're not going to accurately predict their next move based just on a number of different movies...
I can't find a post where anyone here suggested that movies are the only thing to consider.

Movies play a major part in propaganda, conditioning and general social engineering. It's been discussed on a number of threads here but nobody is saying that is the only thing to look at, certainly not me.
Dcopymope
Banned

Earlier in this thread I said that:
We should have a pretty clear picture of how the alien psy op may play out over the next few years looking at the Ancient Alien crap that the History Channel has been showing. It may not start off with a massive 9/11 style event, or maybe it will, but they may not explicitly say that it was extraterrestrials but instead will be backed up with "findings" by NASA and other space agencies on Mars, Europa, and other planets and moons that will prove an extra terrestrial presence, kind of like how I explained in my thread titled "NASA's sun-powered Juno spacecraft". I'm quite certain that this will be NASA's job from now on. Since the masses believe that NASA is the legit space program, why not use them to legitimize the idea of extraterrestrial life? I'm sure the alien psy op would be kicked off by an unfortunate event involving the space station, its all just a matter of when this will start.
NASA rover 'Curiosity' blasts off to Mars:
full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-LudR2pQyU
NASA's biggest and most-expensive robotic rover has blasted off from Cape Canaveral on a voyage of discovery. The probe, nicknamed Curiosity, is scheduled to arrive at the mineral-rich Martian 'Gale Crater' next August. It aims to search the surface for clues about whether the planet has ever had a life-friendly environment.
I get the distinct feeling that this will be the start of the alien psy op and I am absolutely certain that 99% of the public will for it.

fbenario's important post earlier in this thread: http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... .#p2360012