Falling satellites and other Dangers from Space

If NASA faked the moon landings, does the agency have any credibility at all? Was the Space Shuttle program also a hoax? Is the International Space Station another one? Do not dismiss these hypotheses offhand. Check out our wider NASA research and make up your own mind about it all.

Re: Falling Satellites and Dangers from Space

Postby omaxsteve on September 26th, 2011, 2:47 pm

is it possible that the next huge psyop event will include damage in the area of new york that was evacuated fprior to hurricane Irene?

It seemed to me at the time that they were pushing too hard to get people out. wiring for explosions perhaps?

Just a thought.

SteveO
omaxsteve
Member
 
Posts: 182
Joined: March 29th, 2010, 1:44 am

Re: Falling Satellites and Dangers from Space

Postby Dcopymope on September 26th, 2011, 10:50 pm

omaxsteve wrote:is it possible that the next huge psyop event will include damage in the area of new york that was evacuated fprior to hurricane Irene?

It seemed to me at the time that they were pushing too hard to get people out. wiring for explosions perhaps?

Just a thought.

SteveO


I remember seeing reports of many people refusing to evacuate, and even if they did manage to evacuate enough people, I highly doubt they wired the explosives that fast unnoticed. I don’t see why they would need to anyway.
Dcopymope
Member
 
Posts: 670
Joined: April 10th, 2010, 2:59 am

Re: Falling Satellites and Dangers from Space

Postby Terence.drew on September 27th, 2011, 1:23 pm

Thank God we have experts regarding these matters to protect us.

Image

Here is William Ailor (a sick ex-sea man?) and he is an expert on stuff falling from space. He really knows his stuff..

Quote .. "Well we've had, over the last 40, 50 years or whatever it is, of putting things into space..."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/space/8783716/Nasa-satellite-re-entry-the-sky-is-not-falling-in.html

In the middle of his spiel and blarney about a person getting 'brushed on the shoulder' by a piece of space debris, this pops up..

Image

This looks very deliberate. The planet Mars.

What have fake 'Uars' satellite and the red planet 'Mars' got in common? Who knows.

It may be a pointer by the NASA hoaxers however to a next hoax regarding things in space.. A 'find' of some sort on the red planet. A bar of chocolate perhaps..
Terence.drew
Member
 
Posts: 248
Joined: April 10th, 2010, 2:55 pm

Re: Falling Satellites and Dangers from Space

Postby Dcopymope on September 27th, 2011, 9:54 pm

Terence.drew wrote:Thank God we have experts regarding these matters to protect us.

Image

Here is William Ailor (a sick ex-sea man?) and he is an expert on stuff falling from space. He really knows his stuff..

Quote .. "Well we've had, over the last 40, 50 years or whatever it is, of putting things into space..."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/space/8783716/Nasa-satellite-re-entry-the-sky-is-not-falling-in.html

In the middle of his spiel and blarney about a person getting 'brushed on the shoulder' by a piece of space debris, this pops up..

Image

This looks very deliberate. The planet Mars.

What have fake 'Uars' satellite and the red planet 'Mars' got in common? Who knows.

It may be a pointer by the NASA hoaxers however to a next hoax regarding things in space.. A 'find' of some sort on the red planet. A bar of chocolate perhaps..


Perhaps, though it just looks like the sun to me, it’s not much to go on beyond the Rover that's scheduled for launch to Mars on Nov. 25th to "assess whether Mars ever was, or is still today, an environment able to support microbial life and to determine the planet's habitability", as it says on NASA's website. Maybe the 'find' will be an alien artifact of some sort, because if you look at the ancient alien crap being promoted by The History Channel you will see that they want us to believe that Mars was home to an ancient race, and, well, William Cooper explained it all in the video below at the 22:40 mark.

Bill Cooper - Alien Agenda:
full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45aeUdq9Zj0
Dcopymope
Member
 
Posts: 670
Joined: April 10th, 2010, 2:59 am

Re: Falling Satellites and Dangers from Space

Postby fbenario on September 28th, 2011, 1:48 am

Another potential area for filming fake NASA Mars stuff.
Keahiakawelo, Lanai, Hawaii

You need a four-wheel-drive vehicle to get to Keahiakawelo, which could easily stand in for the surface of Mars in a Hollywood blockbuster. On the northwest side of Lanai-the least populated of the Hawaiian Islands-the sweep of red rock gardens and giant boulders pops against a backdrop of blue skies and ocean.

http://travel.yahoo.com/p-interests-40712082


Image
fbenario
Member
 
Posts: 2182
Joined: October 23rd, 2009, 2:49 am
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: Falling Satellites and Dangers from Space

Postby Dcopymope on September 29th, 2011, 4:55 am

fbenario wrote:Another potential area for filming fake NASA Mars stuff.
Keahiakawelo, Lanai, Hawaii

You need a four-wheel-drive vehicle to get to Keahiakawelo, which could easily stand in for the surface of Mars in a Hollywood blockbuster. On the northwest side of Lanai-the least populated of the Hawaiian Islands-the sweep of red rock gardens and giant boulders pops against a backdrop of blue skies and ocean.

http://travel.yahoo.com/p-interests-40712082


Image


If they were to use this area as a surface of Mars, it will have to be altered in post production to make sure that it looks as otherworldly as possible.
Dcopymope
Member
 
Posts: 670
Joined: April 10th, 2010, 2:59 am

Re: Falling Satellites and Dangers from Space

Postby nonhocapito on September 29th, 2011, 5:44 am

It certainly was required by Apollo to have a set where to film scenes. But actually with the rovers on mars everything could be entirely made on a computer. At least until we are not sold the idea that men are walking over there or something, CGI is the way to go. What's the need to go anywhere filming rocks and dust that are so easily created with a good 3d application?
nonhocapito
Administrator
 
Posts: 2503
Joined: July 10th, 2010, 6:38 am
Location: Italy

Re: Falling Satellites and Dangers from Space

Postby Dcopymope on September 29th, 2011, 6:02 am

nonhocapito wrote:It certainly was required by Apollo to have a set where to film scenes. But actually with the rovers on mars everything could be entirely made on a computer. At least until we are not sold the idea that men are walking over there or something, CGI is the way to go. What's the need to go anywhere filming rocks and dust that are so easily created with a good 3d application?


There are few if any good examples where a 100% CGI environment actually looked 100% real, at least to me they still don't look all that convincing. The movie Avatar is a prime example of a 100% CGI environment and it looks fake as hell. There is a difference between video compositing and using actual 3D models. There is very little CGI in the movie Battle LA for example, no green screen or anything like that, yet it totally one ups most of the CGI heavy movies. All they have to do to make it look real is take a real environment that looks close enough to what Mars may look like and alter it in post production so that it doesn't look earthly.
Dcopymope
Member
 
Posts: 670
Joined: April 10th, 2010, 2:59 am

Re: Falling Satellites and Dangers from Space

Postby reel.deal on September 29th, 2011, 9:28 am

.
Last edited by reel.deal on October 1st, 2012, 11:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
reel.deal
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(
 
Posts: 1294
Joined: August 15th, 2010, 1:42 am

Re: Falling Satellites and Dangers from Space

Postby reel.deal on September 29th, 2011, 10:16 am

.
Last edited by reel.deal on October 1st, 2012, 11:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
reel.deal
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(
 
Posts: 1294
Joined: August 15th, 2010, 1:42 am

Re: Falling Satellites and Dangers from Space

Postby Terence.drew on September 29th, 2011, 12:07 pm

reel.deal wrote:
Image

ImageImage Image

:P


Thanks reel deal for the laugh!!
Terence.drew
Member
 
Posts: 248
Joined: April 10th, 2010, 2:55 pm

Re: Falling Satellites and Dangers from Space

Postby reel.deal on September 29th, 2011, 12:30 pm

.
Last edited by reel.deal on October 1st, 2012, 11:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
reel.deal
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(
 
Posts: 1294
Joined: August 15th, 2010, 1:42 am

Re: Falling Satellites and Dangers from Space

Postby fbenario on September 30th, 2011, 1:27 am

This is a much better Life On Mars!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v--IqqusnNQ&ob=av3e
fbenario
Member
 
Posts: 2182
Joined: October 23rd, 2009, 2:49 am
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: Falling Satellites and Dangers from Space

Postby nonhocapito on September 30th, 2011, 7:26 am

The "dangers from space" psyop continues...

Another Dead Satellite to Crash Land in November
http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2011/09/ ... -november/

It is not possible to accurately predict ROSAT's re-entry... The uncertainty will decrease as the moment of re-entry approaches. It will not be possible to make any kind of reliable forecast about where the satellite will actually come down until about one or two hours before the fact.


Where have I heard those words before? :rolleyes: <_<
nonhocapito
Administrator
 
Posts: 2503
Joined: July 10th, 2010, 6:38 am
Location: Italy

Re: Falling Satellites and Dangers from Space

Postby simonshack on October 20th, 2011, 7:36 pm

nonhocapito wrote:The "dangers from space" psyop continues...

Another Dead Satellite to Crash Land in November
http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2011/09/ ... -november/

It is not possible to accurately predict ROSAT's re-entry... The uncertainty will decrease as the moment of re-entry approaches. It will not be possible to make any kind of reliable forecast about where the satellite will actually come down until about one or two hours before the fact.


Where have I heard those words before? :rolleyes: <_<


Good Heavens, Nonho!! :o

Rosat is dropping out of the sky this weekend! And there's a "1% chance that it will crash in Italy" - according to the Protezione Civile (the Italian equivalent of FEMA). Now, they have ruled out that it could fall in Friuli, Veneto, Sicily and the provinces of Trento and Bolzano...So I suppose that makes BOTH of us exposed to one of those expected "thirty pieces" of Rosat debris ! Bring your space umbrella with you this weekend, man - take no chances! :P

"Satellite sulla Terra nel weekend. L'Italia è nuovamente a rischio"
http://affaritaliani.libero.it/cronache ... refresh_ce


Look out, though: the Rosat looks either like this...
Image

Or like this...
Image
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ROSAT#Launch

...so make sure you don't get fooled by appearances! <_<
simonshack
Administrator
 
Posts: 6428
Joined: October 18th, 2009, 9:09 pm
Location: italy

PreviousNext

Return to Apollo, and more space hoaxes

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests