CGI AMATEUR UFO VIDEOS.

If NASA faked the moon landings, does the agency have any credibility at all? Was the Space Shuttle program also a hoax? Is the International Space Station another one? Do not dismiss these hypotheses offhand. Check out our wider NASA research and make up your own mind about it all.
LightCone

Re: CGI AMATEUR UFO VIDEOS.

Unread post by LightCone »

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEh3z_hoVjw

This could explain a lot of craft sightings. However, I do find it odd that this person is allowed to get close and film such a cutting-edge and rare craft.
Q_prime

Unread post by Q_prime »

That aircraft uses the lifting body principle which was seen on Burnelli aircraft type. The idea itself is more than 80 years-old.
LightCone

These displays are reoccuring - Same towing company.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12Gu8y927g4
Q_prime wrote:That aircraft uses the lifting body principle which was seen on Burnelli aircraft type. The idea itself is more than 80 years-old.
Should we suppose that they are revealing 80 year-old tech?

Regardless, the general consensus is that it appears to be the X-47B stealth drone.

It does seem rather strange that they would allow such overt public display of the latest military tech though.

Unless, of course, it was intentional in psyop form. ;)
Dcopymope
Banned

Unread post by Dcopymope »

LightCone wrote:.

These displays are reoccuring - Same towing company.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12Gu8y927g4
Q_prime wrote:That aircraft uses the lifting body principle which was seen on Burnelli aircraft type. The idea itself is more than 80 years-old.
Should we suppose that they are revealing 80 year-old tech?

Regardless, the general consensus is that it appears to be the X-47B stealth drone.

It does seem rather strange that they would allow such overt public display of the latest military tech though.

Unless, of course, it was intentional in psyop form. ;)
Given that the video has now been removed by Disney, it has now become clear that this is in fact a psy op. These videos may just be apart of a viral marketing campaign for an upcoming Disney movie and they are being sold to us by certain con men, paid agents or not, as if its footage of real secret high tech military aircraft, which has become typical with viral marketing campaigns in itself lately. I believe these types of bogus videos are being pushed to reinforce the narrative that these bright objects pulling off impossible feats are nuts and bolts aircraft, like flying at speeds far above the speed of sound yet somehow manages to make no noise whatsoever, changing its shape, completely dematerializing and a whole host of other abilities that nuts and bolts aircraft couldn't possibly do no matter how advanced, because they defy the very laws of our natural world. When it comes down to it, the best explanations for what most of these UFO's are that pull of these feats are either just fakes or its supernatural, or both, and if its both, then from my viewpoint, the fake CGI videos of UFO's are being disseminated as an attempt to discredit the idea that it could be a supernatural phenomena, while heavily promoting the idea throughout the media that these are nuts and bolts craft piloted not even by humans but by space aliens, which of course goes right along with the alien deception as I indicated in my previous post.
LightCone

If the ISS is fake, does that mean these UFO videos are fake as well?

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAce6uhTQ-8

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MljZywyrKw
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

LightCone wrote: If the ISS is fake, does that mean these UFO videos are fake as well?
Dear Lightcone,

Let me answer your question with a question:

Do the videos you linked to :

- CONSOLIDATE our working thesis that NASA is nothing but a massive hoaxing machine to rip off taxpayers monies and dumb down the people?

or...

- WEAKEN our working thesis that NASA is nothing but a massive hoaxing machine to rip off taxpayers monies and dumb down the people?

Thanks for an eloquent reply. ^_^
LightCone

simonshack wrote:
LightCone wrote: If the ISS is fake, does that mean these UFO videos are fake as well?
Dear Lightcone,

Let me answer your question with a question:

Do the videos you linked to :

- CONSOLIDATE our working thesis that NASA is nothing but a massive hoaxing machine to rip off taxpayers monies and dumb down the people?

or...

- WEAKEN our working thesis that NASA is nothing but a massive hoaxing machine to rip off taxpayers monies and dumb down the people?

Thanks for an eloquent reply. ^_^
My apologies for not offering the obvious answer to my question. As is obvious to those who watch the videos, these videos are further manifestations of the space hoax.

To answer your question:

I would venture to theorize that these videos consolidate our working thesis that NASA and other space agencies are massive hoaxing machines.

The question I have is whether these UFO videos that use alleged ISS imagery are concocted by the same agencies we all know and love, or are they concocted by a random mischievous denizen of this world?
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

According to that Youtube uploader's notes, those vids are from NASA: http://www.nasa.gov/multimedia/nasatv/iss_ustream.html

Per Live_ISS_Stream
2,363,279 Live Views
2,638 In Crowd

Live video from the International Space Station includes internal views when the crew is on-duty and Earth views at other times. The video is accompanied by audio of conversations between the crew and Mission Control. This video is only available when the space station is in contact with the ground. During "loss of signal" periods, viewers may see a test pattern or a graphical world map that depicts the station’s location in orbit above the Earth. Since the station orbits the Earth once every 90 minutes, it experiences a sunrise or a sunset about every 45 minutes. When the station is in darkness, external camera video may appear black, but can sometimes provide spectacular views of lightning or city lights below.
:rolleyes:
LightCone

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTHfihMDHrY
Dcopymope
Banned

LightCone wrote:
full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTHfihMDHrY
Here is what the OP had to say about the video in the description box:
These lights appeared over a field where a rancher keeps his cattle. The lights appear to slowly move above the tree line then move below the trees. The lights appeared in the middle of the night when allot of the ground was covered in a thick layer of fog. I originally posted this video for Angela a few days after she recorded it. I removed this video when one subscriber said this was farm equipment. After taking a day time picture of the tree line and matching a few frames of video to the day time picture. It looks like these lights were to high in the sky to be farm equipment. I have reposted the video. I don't claim this video to be anything except strange lights at night, in fog, over a field where a rancher lets his cattle graze. Due to the fog, not all of the video is clear or in focus. The video segments shown here are some of the best footage recorded. Angela was outside while recording this video. When the lights started to move quickly behind the trees and moved in her direction, she ran into her home. When she tried to continue recording video through her kitchen window, the lights were gone. The video and sound has not been altered and is played back as it was recorded. The video was taken around mid-night, on May 15th 2012 in Texas. Farm equipment? Fire fly's? Swamp gas? Make your own decision. I have made mine.
This is hilarious, I'm sure all the stories of cattle mutilations that have been connected to UFO sightings was a major reason why she ran back into her home, knowing that animals are frightened by these things and try to make a run for it as well. It almost looks like the UFO scenes from the movie Close Encounters of the Third Kind. :lol: :lol: :lol:
LightCone

Dcopymope wrote:
LightCone wrote:
I find the audio of the video to be most telling as to its authenticity. One would think that if those lights are coming from combines (farm equipment), there would be sound. Now, that sound could have been removed and a new looped audio inserted.
Dcopymope
Banned

LightCone wrote:
Dcopymope wrote:
LightCone wrote:
I find the audio of the video to be most telling as to its authenticity. One would think that if those lights are coming from combines (farm equipment), there would be sound. Now, that sound could have been removed and a new looped audio inserted.
Possible, though I've never seen any combine harvesters with lights that bright, so bright that they give off the appearance of them being above the tree line, in the air, as he showed at the end of the video, especially that far away. I'm sure she's lived out there long enough to know what lights on a combine look like, she obviously thought they weren't or she wouldn't have ran back in the house.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Dear everyone,

I really do hope we may avoid turning this forum into yet another UFO-sightings debating place. May I kindly suggest we confine any discussions here to UFO-related episodes reported by the media and/or NASA? I hope this kind request of mine will be well received and appreciated by all forum members.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

simonshack wrote:Dear everyone,

I really do hope we may avoid turning this forum into yet another UFO-sightings debating place. May I kindly suggest we confine any discussions here to UFO-related episodes reported by the media and/or NASA? I hope this kind request of mine will be well received and appreciated by all forum members.
Do we actually need a UFO thread at all? Great way to discredit us! How many UFO's were sighted before what's known as "America" came into existence 300 years ago?
diagonal2

Unread post by diagonal2 »

Interesting read about UFO's in connection with the bible and spirits: http://www.bible.com/bibleanswers_result.php?id=234

Take it for what it's worth.