CGI AMATEUR UFO VIDEOS.

If NASA faked the moon landings, does the agency have any credibility at all? Was the Space Shuttle program also a hoax? Is the International Space Station another one? Do not dismiss these hypotheses offhand. Check out our wider NASA research and make up your own mind about it all.
brianv

Re: CGI AMATEUR UFO VIDEOS.

Unread post by brianv »

diagonal2 wrote:Interesting read about UFO's in connection with the bible and spirits: http://www.bible.com/bibleanswers_result.php?id=234

Take it for what it's worth.
What's the bible and spirits?

Can we keep this forum grounded in reality...of a sorts!
simonshack
Administrator

Re: CGI AMATEUR UFO VIDEOS.

Unread post by simonshack »

brianv wrote:
simonshack wrote:
Do we actually need a UFO thread at all? Great way to discredit us! How many UFO's were sighted before what's known as "America" came into existence 300 years ago?
Dear Brian,

I fully agree with you - and thank you for giving me the 'strength' to lock this thread.

Anyone wishing to share any future (seriously interesting) UFO-related info can always post in the CHATBOX. But beware: by "seriously interesting" I am referring to UFO-related propaganda diffused by the media, NASA, or any such entities/organizations that pose as being "authoritative" and "academic". Hope you all get my drift.