Yes - NASA did go to the moon

If NASA faked the moon landings, does the agency have any credibility at all? Was the Space Shuttle program also a hoax? Is the International Space Station another one? Do not dismiss these hypotheses offhand. Check out our wider NASA research and make up your own mind about it all.
lux

Re: Yes - NASA did go to the moon

Unread post by lux »

stevenp6, why did the Apollo astronauts, when moving about on their mission, move in slow motion? I am speaking of the countless motion picture clips of the Apollo crew members and the objects they use while moving about on "the moon."

I can understand falling people and objects moving more slowly in a reduced gravity environment but the Apollonauts move in slow motion in every direction -- up, down, slideways, etc. This goes for objects as well.

In the weightless and near-weightless simulation clips I've seen, the crew people sometimes moved slowly but were also seen darting around as well at times. Yet I saw no darting around in any of the Apollo clips that I've seen.

So, my question is, what is it about the moon that makes people and objects move in slow motion (equally paced) in all directions and at all times?
simonshack
Administrator

Re: The Moon Hoax

Unread post by simonshack »

stevenp6 wrote: I would appreciate if you lunar hoax believers would simply state your 3 most compelling reasons why your minds cannot grasp the reality of the Apollo missions.
Steve
Dear stevenp6,

I find it a little inappropriate that you would register here - and immediately ask us to select "the 3 most compelling reasons" why we believe NASA faked the moon landings. If, as you say, you have carefully read all 63 pages of our Moon Hoax thread, you will know that we have countless reasons for questioning NASA's tales.

If, as it seems, you strongly believe NASA's claims that they performed six, flawless manned moon landings between 1969 and 1972, the onus is certainly on you to provide proof of these extraordinary claims. As a guest and newbie on this forum, you should have started by providing a series of your own reasons why you believe NASA's alleged feats are credible.

I find it perfectly reasonable for me to return this request of yours to the sender, and ask you to provide your own 3 most compelling reasons why you believe in NASA's purported moon landings. After you will have done so, I promise to reply in turn with my own top 3 (or perhaps - time permitting - top 30) reasons as to why NASA's tales are totally beyond belief.
Heiwa
Banned

Unread post by Heiwa »

lux wrote:I can understand falling people and objects moving more slowly in a reduced gravity environment but the Apollonauts move in slow motion in every direction -- up, down, slideways, etc. This goes for objects as well.
Gravity only works vertically. If you jump up (vertically) on the Moon, gravity there will take longer to stop you, i.e. you jump higher with same vertical input compared to Earth. It will also take you longer to fall down (vertically) from any height as Moon gravity is weaker, i.e. does not pull you so strong. It will look like slow motion.
This means that, when you move/walk horizontally at a certain speed and at same time jump up a little between steps, you will displace much longer horizontally on Moon than on Earth between step touch downs - but not in any slow motion horizontally.
Slow motion is only vertical on the Moon due to reduced gravity. Horizontal motions are same on Earth and Moon, even if friction will be reduced on the Moon due to reduced gravity.
It was a pity the Astronots were not playing billiards on the Moon where above could be demonstrated.
stevenp6
Banned

Unread post by stevenp6 »

Thanks for your replies - most of them BS but I expected that.
Being in the UK I need my beauty sleep so will respond tomorrow.
I would appreciate that you don't over whelm me with posts (as I seem to be the only one with basic science common sense on this forum) but I will reply .
Regards
simonshack
Administrator

stevenp6 wrote:Thanks for your replies - most of them BS but I expected that.
Being in the UK I need my beauty sleep so will respond tomorrow.
I would appreciate that you don't over whelm me with posts (as I seem to be the only one with basic science common sense on this forum) but I will reply .
Regards
Stevenp6,

You may feel to be overwhelmed by responses to you here - and this should be of no surprise given your zany theories and provocative ways. But hey, I'm sure you can handle it all on your own, by showing off your 'basic science common sense'.

However, as the founder of this forum, I will now formally ask you to respond to my above post - before typing one more word here. Understood? If not, here goes:

Please provide your own 3 most compelling reasons why you believe in NASA's purported moon landings.

And yes, failure to comply with this very reasonable request of mine will result in you being banned - not for your ideas - but for your whimsical attitude in debating what this forum exposes as the original TV hoax of our times (along with scores of other NASA skeptics around the world). Until you provide any 'compelling evidence' to support your claims (which NASA has been trying to sell for over 4 decades), no one here will be impressed with your pseudo-scientific babble. Is it clear to you that this is a very serious issue which requires serious forms of debate - unlike your childish ways of calling everyone who doesn't buy NASA's tales as "uneducated, ignorant idiots?" So yes, this is a last warning to you. Your next post will determine if there is any sense to keep this thread open - for you to peddle this long-exposed, decrepit NASA bullcrap. Cluesforum will NOT provide another platform to promote those astronomical lies.

But then again, who are you - Steve Pritchard?
https://twitter.com/stevenp6
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

stevenp6 wrote:Thanks for your replies - most of them BS but I expected that.
For how much longer do we tolerate mass murder [of our time and forum]?

It's banning time again, y'all.

Extra credit to anyone who catches the music allusion in my first 9 words here without googling it.
stevenp6
Banned

Unread post by stevenp6 »

Simple Simon,

You can go and fuck yourself.

To post my private details without my consent is rather below the belt I must say. How about we all see yours then? Where is your nearest looney bin?

After taking a look at some of the other threads on this website I can see that this is a box of mad frogs. Some of you mad fuckers even think all satellites are fake, every NASA mission is fake and even the world is not round. One guy wondered how the earth goes around the sun without thrusters - really this is too much. I apologise for not looking at some of the other threads first before I registered - then I would have realised what a bunch of complete deluded morons you lot are. Come on guys - please don't tell me the human race has sunk this low. I really genuinely pity you all. Science is great, it's liberating, you can work things out for yourself. Give it a try please.

Live long, but please don't breed
simonshack
Administrator

stevenp6 wrote:Simple Simon,

To post my private details without my consent is rather below the belt I must say. How about we all see yours then? Where is your nearest looney bin?
My private details are here, Steven : http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 0#p2351730

You ask me to "go and fuck myself" - which already shows your poor understanding of physical possibilities.

And, for your entertainment, here's NASA's amazing space shuttle machine detaching from its fuel tank...
If you're not running away now from the issues debated on this forum, it would be good to hear from you as to the physics involved with that ONE BOLT 'securing' the front end of NASA's Space Shuttle. But I fear that you don't have the scientific honesty required to debate this issue in any serious manner.

Cluesforum link: http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 9#p2354039
antipodean

Unread post by antipodean »

stevenp6 wrote:Simple Simon,

After taking a look at some of the other threads on this website I can see that this is a box of mad frogs. Some of you mad fuckers even think all satellites are fake, every NASA mission is fake and even the world is not round. One guy wondered how the earth goes around the sun without thrusters - really this is too much. I apologise for not looking at some of the other threads first before I registered - then I would have realised what a bunch of complete deluded morons you lot are. Come on guys - please don't tell me the human race has sunk this low. I really genuinely pity you all. Science is great, it's liberating, you can work things out for yourself. Give it a try please.

Live long, but please don't breed
First time I've come across a football hooligan who's into Astro-Physics. :lol:
mitch matrixx 2
Banned

Re: The Moon Hoax

Unread post by mitch matrixx 2 »

stevenp6 wrote:Okay - all seems to be in order.
Right - down to business.
I would appreciate if you lunar hoax believers would simply state your 3 most compelling reasons why your minds cannot grasp the reality of the Apollo missions. There is such an incredible amount of crap and false information on this thread it defies belief. This is a simple enough request - I hope you are up for it. :)
Kind regards,
Steve
Hello Steven,

You poor soul... Never stood a chance trying to channel some logic, and reason into the truly "One Way" paradigm that seemingly perpetuates itself here...
Surely you saw my posts from previous months as I tried to coerce some common sense into the mythical world of the CluesForum, and the Satellite thread. Yes, the NASA thread here is quite farcical, albeit humorous and laughable. Not the information itself per se, rather, the over the top declarations of this forum's members.

It's not your fault - By pointing out the very flawed and atrociously awful conspiratorial "thinking" that takes place in the space threads, you (we) are only signing our resignation from this site. Not that it matters much, because soon you will see, that there are no honest intentions here. Everything is calculated and rolled into one big cyclical loop, or CRC in computer terms. A snake, with its tail in its mouth?

So, I'm back and here to back you up buddy. Seeing as not one member here, nor the administrators has obliged them self to respond with the (3) compelling reasons, I'd say that you clearly won this battle without even trying. Nice one. It should be a humbling experience to any seasoned member who finds them self squirming to come up with any formidable answers! Proving once and for all that this "site" can certainly dish out the excremental conversation, but can in no way back it up with any credible answers or explanations.
Good show Chap.

Nice to have a wave of common sense and reality permeate this dysfunctional dystopia.

Regards,

Mitch Matrixx Deuce
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

stevenp6 wrote: To post my private details without my consent is rather below the belt I must say.
What the hell? :blink: He used his Twitter username that's published on the web but calls that his "private details"? :lol: What an astronomically stupid little wanker! :rolleyes:
Funnier still, I posted that Twit account with his public profile picture and asked if it was his over 20 hours ago [in the intro thread] but he totally ignored it <_< : http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 4#p2372954
antipodean wrote:First time I've come across a football hooligan who's into Astro-Physics. :lol:
Exactly, antipodean! ;)

But the clues to his neurotic insecurity were all there in his intro:
stevenp6 wrote:I have a [unspecified] degree in Physics and Astronomy [ Scatology] from University College London.

I do not work or research in the field anymore but have a very active and keen interest in Physics and Space. It really irritates me that unqualified and quite frankly unworthy people are allowed to pour scorn on the greatest achievement of mankind™ - namely the Lunar Landings™.
The poor thing is a blind believer worshiping Almighty NA$A, ruler of his perceptional world, so any heretics who dare to doubt or question such beneficent omnipotence will incur his irrational wrath, like a good little 'Defender of the Faith'. :wacko:

And naturally followed by Matrixx Moron Part Deux in typically self-described Projection mode (ironic how they recognize & 'out' their own). :rolleyes: Bloody hilarious, especially since the specific subjects actually raised by the p6 loser were clearly shown up and shot down with demonstrated facts and evidence — which is why he could only ignore, dodge and throw poo :lol:
reel.deal
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Unread post by reel.deal »

lame. what a cop out. 3 reasons moon landings are fake ?
turns out theres around 300,000 reasons they faked.

was looking forward to bein' 'schooled' in how LM & Command Module
travel 200,000 km 58? hours Moon>Earth relatively + 100x quicker than
the 200 km 72 hours Shuttle>ISS;

why Von Braun wrong, & we easy gets to Moon & back on 1 tank of gas;

& why there was a mad box of frogs on the Moon for Buzz to stomp on...

giftfoil-wrapped & sellotape-finished LM 'spaceships' 'on the moon',
the Earthly gravity of the 50% slowed-down bunny-hop 'moon-films',
the 'extreme lunar temperatures' that would destroy any film roll...

the 54k ram 60's 'laptop' 'guidance-systems',
the 'no-delay' Moon/Houston transmissions,
the wet-cardboard battered Apollo-15 LM...

the 'entire' 112-page Apollo NASA moon project proposal/manual,
the 20 minute Earthrise>Earthset sequences 'shot from the moon',
the NO STARS WARS Apollo 'photos' & their ZERO 1 SEC EXPOSURES.

guess now we'll never know...
NO 'appliance of science'
"4 real"

now i'll never find out why - da fuq -
The Moons Black & White ?!?!?

reel.deal

stevenp6 wrote: What you expect is different from reality B) – no surprize there ;) – deal with it. :P
The Astronauts found the best way to move around was to shuffle and skip as it gave them more control –
they weren’t competing for the Lunar Olympics.
:rolleyes:
GIANT STEPS ARE WHAT YOU TAKE...
walking on the Moon

I HOPE MY LEGS DONT BREAK...
walking on 'the' 'Moon'...

first fckin thing you'd do 'ON THE MOON' is BOUNCE
seeing is believing ? ...seeing is deceiving ?!?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hym-1unA9xE

shoulda took the POGO, no ?
:ph34r:

next time you bouncin' & salutin' "On Tha Moon",
dont forget to pack the spacehopper.

reel.deal

NA$A COMMISSIONS TV DOCUMENTARY THAT DEBUNKS NA$A !!!
video.csupomona.edu/NASA/DestinationTomorrow25-245.asx

Now THIS ...is GENIUS !!! :ph34r:

go on the link: http://apollofryup.bravehost.com/

click on the red highlighted Episode 25;

and let the preppy NA$A REPS spend half an hour showing & demonstrating to you
EXACTLY WHY NA$A HAS NEVER SENT ANY SPACEMANS TO THE MOON - EVER - AT ALL !!!

only in America
, could a company like NA$A commission a full half hour TV program
THAT CONCLUDES AFTER FULLY EXAMINING ALL THE EVIDENCE THAT COSMIC RADIATION WILL MICROWAVE ANY & ALL
SPACEMANS NA$A SENDS BEYOND THE 400 MILE LOWER EARTH ATMOSPHERE WHERE THE VAN ALLEN BELTS BEGIN.

ABSOLUTE GENIUS !!!
:huh: :blink: :o

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Destination Tomorrow 25.
Best ever NA$A Documentary. Legendary.
"A must see for every Atrophysicist."
classic !
B)

* * * * * http://animehell.mirocommunity.org/vide ... -episode-2 * * * * * :wub:

This episode of Destination Tomorrow highlights radiation protection efforts underway by NASA.
It focuses on how NASA plans to tackle radiation problems for travel to the Moon and Mars..

This item belongs to: movies/avgeeks.
This item has files of the following types: 512Kb MPEG4,
Animated GIF, MPEG4, Metadata, Ogg Video, Thumbnail
Last edited by reel.deal on Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
reel.deal

3 Spacemans on Moon

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wweeaieMRao

MOON = HOAX: 3rd man in ring - APOLLO 14 BUSTED!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LouHGOEMmK0

WHO'S FLYIN' THE F~*KIN' ORBITER ?!? :huh: :blink: :o

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ham_the_Chimp