Miscellaneous NASA comedies

If NASA faked the moon landings, does the agency have any credibility at all? Was the Space Shuttle program also a hoax? Is the International Space Station another one? Do not dismiss these hypotheses offhand. Check out our wider NASA research and make up your own mind about it all.
Selene
Banned

Re: Miscellaneous NASA comedies

Unread post by Selene »

Critical Mass wrote:
hoi.polloi wrote:Those look really funny. I guess there just weren't stars in that area, too?
Don't worry Hoi, National Geographic has provided a helpful 'superimposition'.

Imagination not necessary.
Still fake of course, but closer to reality than NASA will ever come (clean)...

That thinking people with apparently oxygenised brains accept stars in movies (no pun intended), but at the same time embrace completely pitch contrastless blackness as presented in these NASA's fantasies is astonishing.

Let this fake from NatGeo at least be known everywhere... maybe some sheeple will finally wake up and start seeing how the lies are spun.

On the Plutonic Popygram of Perfect Propaganda:
- what are these "clouds", "ice", "brown smudges", "liquid droppings from ISStressed Asstronots" meant to be?
Of course I can look up what NASA claims, but why spoil the fun by these psycho clowns?

If Pluto is really that tiny and that f*cking far away from the Sun, the dwarf/non/kinda/planet wouldn't show such heterogeneous behaviour?!
  • the T difference between the Sun (from Pluto he must look like Venus to us or so...) lit side and the "dark" side should be (see below) very little....
  • What produces all this highly heterogeneous "beige cloudy sheet" on top of a "boring" brown (??) "nitrogen-methane-carbon-monoxide" (N-CH4-CO) planet?
  • Gases? This is supposed to be an atmosphere? Or ice sheets/subliminal effects?
  • On a body (1.765×10^7 km 2= 17,650,000 km2, about the size of Russia (17,098,242 (Crimea not included) km2 + Ukraine (what a coincidence!)) wrapped around a ball???
  • At 0.063 g??? :lol: A leap for all mankind :ph34r: on Pluto (if you can stand the impossible cold where few gases and much fewer liquids do exist) would be some 16 times higher than on Earth....
  • Extremely strong gravitational pull of "gases/ices" on this body so undisturbed by the gravity of the far far away Sun?
  • T is supposed to be when you're unlucky 33 :rolleyes: K, average 44 :rolleyes: K and on a nice sunny day at some 30 AU distance from Sol a comfy 55 :rolleyes: K? That's a difference between "day" and "night" (366 days, no kidding?!) or "summer" and "winter" (30-49 AU and 247 Earth years) of 22 K. So 11 K per semester. That could be about the freaking fee for free mason education at Yale?
  • How does it get so hot (at "night") compared to space where we have 3 K according to the same "precious collection of human wikisdom"??
  • P is zero (vacuum of space), oh no, we have 0.30 Pa surface pressure. Calculated with or without laws of thermodynamics and solid evidence, right? :wacko: Maybe Relativity (general or special?) is of use? Pete, can you please help us out here??
* Wonkipedia-info, see link under "body", furthermore Russia, Ukraine, Space & Lightyear...

Plutonic gravity; hardly any Sun and a big Moon* and 4 others produce more variety in "atmospheric" morphology of matter than Earth (only seen in "sex(y)" "geostationary" "satellite" "stitches" propagandised via the NASchannels), where Earth is influenced by strong lunar and strong solar gravitational pull? And some Mars, Venus and Jupiter as well???

What a clownesque freak show this...

But it gets freakier.... the unique world shocking news of Kepler 452-b (that makes 11 :rolleyes: ), press released today, 23-07-2015, the most "Earth-like" big "exoplanet" ever to have been "found"!... a year takes just 20 days more than on Earth (leap days and seconds are under NASAuthority approved ongoing research) and they calculated that with a fake telescope that cannot be in space anyway around a star 1400 (we'll see about that, see below) light years (that is about 1.32447 × 10^20, which also reads as 132,447,397,600,000,000,000.0 "iPhone lengths" (10 cm) away from Earth???) NASA deserves all respect and admiration for these inhumane discoveries. The Universe will never be the same again and hoaxed hostile alien life to push world government is discovered any moment now... They are in the drawer just below the WMDs in Iraq.

Is there some political set-up at the moment going on where this "achievement of mankind" is the propaganda shield for? Or to "celebrate" MH17, relatively more devastatesimming to The Netherlands than 9/11 to the United States... 371 :rolleyes: days ago...?

But what do I see here???? STARS???? Wait, what, but....? :wacko: :blink: :unsure:

But this is an "artist's impression" and the Pluto painting is "a real photo/set of them taken by a space probe", so no worries on what's real and what's imagination/fake/interpretation/propaganda, ok? B)

By the way...

But of course! I am wrong and NASA is missing something! We have a very special, unique, Noble Prize candidate double star system here. It's called NASinfill Lighting. Double star Kepler-452 B is responsible for the spot light on the surface of (now) Kepler-452b (but actually Kepler-452 AB-b?) but does not produce a terminator line (boundary between day and night) 'cause Kepler-452 A, the star we see in the "photo" is producing that terminator line and maybe another zenith 90 degrees from it, we cannot see that. It has to work, otherwise it wouldn't, priceless "logic" I learnt today :wub:

NASA, Wikipedia, please correct your files, cause you're missing a star! The proof is in your artistic photo which must be real 'cause it comes from you and you wouldn't lie to us. Oh and because we see stars.

Alternatively the "spot light" is only there because I want to see it there, but then the white clouds must be explained by the election of a new Pope on Kepler-452b, 1400 years ago.... In that case the distance of 1400 lightyears is also not right; that should be 1400 lightyears minus 88 days (I kid you not!), some 1399.76 lightyears...

On 19-10 615, 1399.76 years ago, Pope Adeodatus I became the leader of the then omnipotent Catholic Church just before Muhammed would get his epileptic (?) "visions" framed as "the purest of evil" by malicious media and profiteering politicians.... Learning every day with NASA! :ph34r:

"According to tradition" (that's not a historical fact then, is it?) that Popyboy was essentially the inventor of the "NASA-like/papal Seals" of "approved by us"...

According to tradition :huh: , he was the first pope to use lead seals (bullae) on papal documents, which in time came to be called "papal bulls". One bulla dating from his reign is still preserved, the obverse of which represents the Good Shepherd in the midst of His sheep, with the letters Alpha and Omega underneath, while the reverse bears the inscription: Deusdedit Papæ.[to many more people NASA is "given by God" than see the Pope (still) at that level....]
When does this schizofrenic (used in the colloquial, not psycho-diagnostic sense) freak show end, guys and gals? The ridigulous (no typo) reality of the willingly deceived masses who fall for this sh*t is becoming unbearable...

All these questions, and NASA cum suis (Philly Plait & his pawns) will never be (able to) properly answer(ing) them for us, left alone in the dark where the only "stars" are made by DisNASA... :( :angry:

Maybe I will once try to read one of their stories again, for now these "photos" are enough... Beh. :(

edit: 1400 ly, not 1 ly, Selene... ^_^

This Rorschach test, "solved" on 22-06-1978 shows without any doubt the clearly pronounced Charon, the biggest Moon of Mickey Mouse's dog... Don't you see it?!! :wacko:

Ok ok, maybe the caption on Wobblepedia helps....
Charon's discovery at the Naval Observatory Flagstaff Station as a time-varying bulge on the image of Pluto (seen near the top at left, but absent on the right)
Does it? :huh:

I want to dedicate this post to a.o. Wagging the Moon Doggie hero Dave McGowan who is terminally ill according to news on the Let'srollforum of the linked 9/11 person Phil Jayhanything... I don't care who or what he is, via his forum I got the tragic tragic news, I for now suppose it is tragically true...
David McGowan dying of quick onset cancer
10 Jun 2015, 09:29 AM
The great Dave McGowan, author of Programmed to Kill, Weird Scenes Inside the Canyon, Wagging the Moondoggie, and the website Center for an Informed America, who wrote about 9/11 being a false flag op on 9/12/2001, the day after the WTC demolition occurred, is dying. :(

His brother posted 21 May 2015 on Facebook:

David McGowan is very sick. It is time to let this group know his condition. Dave has stage IV little cell cancer of the lungs, kidney, and bone. This is the most aggressive of lung cancers and grows very quickly. it spreads 50% of the time to the brain but at this time, David's scan is still clear. We have been informed that David needs to immediately begin chemotherapy. If he chooses to accept treatment, He has been given a worst case scenario of 6 months to one year. He also has a 2% chance of surviving for up to 5 years but that no one is known to have survived beyond that time.

and

Listen everyone. David understands the reality. There is no cure and his particular cancer is the most aggressive. We know the reality and the timelines I posted are what we can expect at least and at most to have David with us
Dave, I hope you read along here and I try to make you and the other readers chuckle a bit. I don't know what to say but keep my fingers crossed for a miracle... :(
Last edited by Selene on Fri Jul 24, 2015 9:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
anonjedi2

Unread post by anonjedi2 »

Please don't take this as an insult but I am having an incredibly hard time understanding anything you've written here and in several of your other recent posts. What on Earth are you on about and what points are you trying to make? You may as well be writing in Chinese because I have absolutely NO IDEA what you are trying to communicate.
Selene
Banned

Unread post by Selene »

anonjedi2 wrote:Please don't take this as an insult but I am having an incredibly hard time understanding anything you've written here and in several of your other recent posts. What on Earth are you on about and what points are you trying to make? You may as well be writing in Chinese because I have absolutely NO IDEA what you are trying to communicate.
I do not take it as an insult, anonjedi and I understand your position perfectly.

I realise my writings can be somewhat crypto-calligraphic which may spoil the clarity of the contents.

A summarised version then, did you extract the main intended points:
  • NASA is not consistent in their depiction of space ("fake" artist's impressions are filled with stars and "real" Pluto photos in the farthest corners of our solar system are pitch black)
  • I use NASA's data (transferred through Wikipedia) about a recently (1930) discovered "ex-planet" against their own "newly released photo" and try to connect any dots from an exogeological/-physical (plutological?) view point
  • Apart from the "ex-planet" as NASA's Mickey Mouse comedy last week, today we also have the "exo-planet Kepler-425b" (and yesterday the "sex(o)planet, pointed out by Vext Lynchpin"); the exo-planet is a "unique breakthrough in our understanding" :rolleyes: according to NASAs paraphrased words. People swallow this magic by billions. I know all about it, because until recently I was one of them "amazed sheeple that just want all this science fiction to be true..." ;)
  • The numerous numerology of it all I just cannot avoid to point out (come'on, this 33-44-55 sequence <_< )
  • The link to the Pope and the approval signs is of course more funny than strong, but in the end we can swipe the whole nutwork of AGW-Pope-Space Travel together; NASA faking data for the AGW hoax, that the Pope proudly promotes and I suppose he also is a fan of all these Space Hoaxes...
  • That 'image' of Charon I found while browsing through Wiki. I guess it speaks for itself in lack of clarity which I still hope is far worse than my posts... ^_^
  • In the end it is irrelevant if you "analyse/view" a "picture" of NASA passed off as "artist's impression" or "the real thing" because both are obviously fake. But some fakes propagandise less fakery than others; starry fakes depict much more reality than pitch black usual NASA "real stuff" and spreading that word (in thousands of stars) may help realise the audience they are fooled with Apollo, ISS, Space Travels, etc..
If there are more specific points which you don't understand my meaning (my thoughts can be rather diverging at times) of, please feel free to ask for clarification.

I don't blame you at all nor any insult taken. I know my style can be hard to get.

Also I like to leave clues in my posts (Escher, MH17, tallest evolved (?) people in the world, etc.), to let fbenario and other sharp readers know he guessed right about a connection with "the country with a 'complete nobody' as prime minister allegedly receiving fossilised wood". A sad example of a sad entity with a sad life, this Futtock shill, someone I wouldn't have "known" if Simon wouldn't have mentioned this Phil Jayhanshill forum... pretty dumb guy, reading from and into his posts... :mellow:

Selene
Selene
Banned

Unread post by Selene »

The NASA comedy of assigned orbits -which are not orbits- around imaginary points -which are not points- where 1 spacecraft did orbital corrections for 18+ years on 173 Watt and the new spacecraft got stationed recently to take 12 full-sized Sun-lit photos of Earth per day, everyday...

1 - Lagrangian points and halo orbits
Lagrangian points (wiki) are according to modern space "science" "points" around the orbits of celestial bodies (stars/Sun, planets and moons) where you comfortably can "position" spacethingies.

They are the result of the gravitational interactions of these bodies.

Lagrangian points (5 in total) are not really points as they constantly move with the orbit of the causing bodies yet according to wiki create "stable positions"??

Let's take an example; The Sun & Earth (where is our Moon (@ ~20-25% of the L1-2 distances in this gravitational story?):

Simple diagram, with circular orbits, showing Lagrangian Points 1 to 5

Let me try to explain a bit more in my own diagrams (sorry for the typos):

What NASA has thought of, is that there can be orbits around "points" caused by gravitational forces as kind of pseudo-planets or Moons, in particular points 1 and 2, each 1% closer resp. farther w.r.t the Sun.

These orbits are cryptically called "halo (& Lissajous) orbits" :wacko: .

These halo orbits are thus orbits around imaginary points based on an unknown force where the following spacecraft has been "positioned" :o

'Spacecraft' around L1 - between the Earth and the Sun - @ 0.99 AU

- SOHO & WIND
- ICE/ISEE-1-3 - intercepting (!) the plasmatail of a comet (!?) in 1982 (!?) or 1985 (!?) - the first in his kind, "worked" until 25-09-2014 (!), see here
Comet Giacobini–Zinner was the target of the International Cometary Explorer spacecraft, which passed through its plasma tail on September 11 :rolleyes: , 1985.

The ICE spacecraft is a barrel-like cylindrical shape covered by solar panels. Four long antennas protrude equidistant around the circumference of the spacecraft, spanning 91 metres (299 ft). It has a mass of 390 kg (860 lb) and can generate a nominal power of 173 watts.
But....?
On July 2, 2014, they fired the thrusters for the first time since 1987. However, later firings of the thrusters failed, apparently due to a lack of nitrogen pressurant in the fuel tanks.
So; from 1978-1987 it was needed to perform corrections to the halo orbit around L1, but between 1987 and 2014 the thingy worked fine without them.

Fuel tanks?? Where and how? The thingy weighed just under 400 kg, how heavy are these "nitrogen pressurised" "fuel" tanks then?? :blink:

- ACE - (more pics of and "by" this fantasy probe) not in halo, but in Lissajous orbit and see below for this cracker
- Deep Space Climate Observatory (DSCOVR), launched on 11 :rolleyes: February 2015, began orbiting L1 on 8 June 2015 to study the solar wind and its effects on Earth - producing the obvious "SEX" cloud "photo" released by NASA mid July 2015

As of 11-02-2015 every day NASA receives 12 full-sized Sun-lit pictures of the Earth. Until today that are 1920 photos with continuous cloud monitoring...

When can we expect the full animation of 11-02-2015 - 11-02-2016 to show how clouds move over the Sun-lit part of the Earth along a year? That must be a challenge to build... harder than placing a spacethingy in a "stable" position at 1.5 million km from Earth of course... :ph34r:

More from DSCOVR to come...

'Spacecraft' around L2 - a fictional 'point' with an orbital path farther away from Earth-Sun axis - @ 1.01 AU

- 1 October 2001 – October 2010—Wilkinson Microwave Anisotropy Probe
- July 2009 – 29 April 2013—Herschel Space Observatory
- 03-07-2009 – 21-10-2013—Space observatory Planck
- 25-08-2011 – April 2012—Chang'e 2 from where it travelled to 4179 Toutatis and then into "deep space"
- January 2014 – 2018—Gaia probe
- 2018—James Webb Space Telescope (JWST) will use a halo orbit
- 2020—Euclid observatory.
- 2028—Advanced Telescope for High Energy Astrophysics will use a halo orbit

JWST will "replace" the already aging "Hubble Space Telescope"... <_<
"Spacecraft" in Lissajous orbits unless halo highlighted

In all this fantasy science fiction, there is no mentioning of our main gravitational neighbour; the Moon. If tidal activity is really caused/influenced by mainly the Moon (and personally I don't see objections to that theory), then the positions, orbits and forces of L1-5, but especially L1 and 2 where these spacethingies are hanging around, are drastically altered.

This is typical NASAtalk; explaining complex "science" just by isolating systems that according to your own promoted theories can never be studied in isolation...

Fantasy/comedy, whatever. And this schizofrenic thinking again... But if you are not fed up yet, these thingies we are told to believe are in halo orbits...

And don't you dare to point out the risk of instability of non-existing orbits around imaginary non-points in "space"!

NASA wouldn't be NASA if they wouldn't have a solution with an appropriate easy-to-understand name:
Orbital station-keeping

In astrodynamics orbital station-keeping :o is the orbital maneuvers :blink: made by thruster burns [oh really, how does that work?] that are needed to keep a spacecraft in a particular assigned orbit.
An "assigned" orbit? - to my knowledge an orbit is the result of gravitational forces, you cannot "assign" an orbit and then "correct" the orbit against those forces; then it wouldn't be an orbit, right? See conclusions.

the sheer instability (while in other texts the stability of halo orbits is praised) makes this "process" especially necessary for halo orbits:
For spacecraft in a halo orbit around a Lagrangian point stationkeeping is even more fundamental as such an orbit is unstable; without an active control with thruster burns the smallest deviation in position/velocity would result in the spacecraft leaving the orbit completely.
2 - a strange clown, one of the perpetrators of this hoax, "working" on the first installed spacethingy ISEE in 1978 and again on ACE "Advanced Composition Explorer" - Tycho T. von Rosenvinge of Danish origin

The character with the rather unique name of Tycho T. von Rosenvinge, is seen on the right here in 2006, allegedly 30 years after writing this document for ISEE and in 1997 working on ACE and WIND, the other spacethingies (not) up there in the L1 of Earth-Sun-without Moon "system"...

His first name is obviously a reference to/named after Danish Tycho "Bastard of Science" Brahe, who is covered in detail in the SSSS-topic.

[st]who is this Rosenvinge family and where do they come from originally? Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Luxembourg, Liechtenstein maybe? Or some Germanic-Jewish origin?[/st] Danish 19th century immigrants to Maine/Massachussets

Let's look at some "family" members (?) of this NASAclown. By the way, if you want to send him an email: tycho[at]milkway.gsfc.nasa.gov (milkway :rolleyes: )

First we have.... Tycho von Rosenvinge II ?! Who is Tycho II? Is it Tycho I's son? The unique name combination used again for his little boy, who did his undergraduate studies at Boston University (Pete, do you also know this clown?) until 1992??

Then we have... Tycho von Rosenvinge ?! Is this Tycho I, Tycho II or a new Tycho III? He seems to be a (non)-user of drilling equipment, judging from his amazingly helpful Customer Review on Amazon
Customer Review

1 of 1 people found the following review helpful :lol:
5.0 out of 5 stars Proxxon Small Electric Bench Drill, June 6, 2014
By Tycho von Rosenvinge

It has a lot of adjustability and has good bearings and drill chuck so that wobble at the drill tip is negligible. It cost somewhat more than others I looked at but it was worth it. I recommend the machine vise, which allows you to accurately position the piece to be drilled.
The speech in this completely useless review is typical NASal-political. All these empty non-quantified terms ("a lot", "good", "accurate", "negligible", "worth")...

Not a native speaker of English; what means "vise"? Is that Boston Area slang? Pete?!

We have more...

But not too many, cause there appear to be only 25 "Von Rosenvinges" mapped in the US (not dated)...

more Von Rosenvinges in the Chatbox - too offtopic here...

=============

Conclusions:

1 - space science fiction of Lagrangian "Points" depicted in ways that cannot be true (omitting the Moon as factor in Earth-Sun diagrams) according to NASAs own stories and the fake spacecraft "stable" in those "positions" in "halo orbits"
2 - the clown family name of shills and dubious characters "Von Rosenvinge" in the US and the links to 9/11, Newtown (not CT), and the professions "law, graphic design and 'space' engineering"
3 - NASAs distortion of engineering; they claim on one hand that "satellites work only based on the "preservation of momentum". Here they claim the "thrust burns" are "necessary" to constantly keep "spacecraft" in an "assigned" orbit, up to 18.5+ years (how much fuel did ICE have an board to "burn", launched in 1978..?, or do the 173 :rolleyes: Watt generated by the Solar Panels drive the "thrust burners" to fight the gigantic gravitational forces?)
4 - NASAs distortion of science:
- Science: orbit = a path followed by an object in the skies/'space' controlled by gravitational forces
- NAScience: orbit = a path you design and assign on a computer and use thruster burns to keep that disturbing gravitational force away that spoils the stability of the spacethingy; so to keep the spacethingy out of scientific orbit and in NASA orbit

Capisce?

Selene

:unsure:
Last edited by Selene on Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:09 pm, edited 20 times in total.
anonjedi2

Selene,

I've read this post of yours (above) 3 times and have no idea what any of it means. I am concerned that you are littering the forum with incoherent, disconnected thoughts and ramblings that would make any newcomer want to poke their eyes out (I certainly can't follow any of it). I really don't mean to rock the boat here and am not attacking you personally, but I am wondering what this is all about and what ideas you're trying to communicate to the rest of the forum. Even your sentence structure is broken and non-sensical. Please try to communicate more effectively as if someone new to these ideas are arriving at this page for the first time. I honestly am completely dumbfounded by some of your posts, they make absolutely no sense to me. Again, I don't mean this as a personal attack by any means, I am just looking out for the credibility of the forum.
Selene
Banned

Unread post by Selene »

anonjedi2 wrote:Selene,

I've read this post of yours (above) 3 times and have no idea what any of it means. I am concerned that you are littering the forum with incoherent, disconnected thoughts and ramblings that would make any newcomer want to poke their eyes out (I certainly can't follow any of it). I really don't mean to rock the boat here and am not attacking you personally, but I am wondering what this is all about and what ideas you're trying to communicate to the rest of the forum. Even your sentence structure is broken and non-sensical. Please try to communicate more effectively as if someone new to these ideas are arriving at this page for the first time. I honestly am completely dumbfounded by some of your posts, they make absolutely no sense to me. Again, I don't mean this as a personal attack by any means, I am just looking out for the credibility of the forum.
Anonjedi, which one of the 4 conclusions you didn't get my thoughts on and can you be more specific on what you don't get from the rest?

I want to help you and others with all pleasure, but give me some concrete examples where you do not "understand a thing", and I'll address the points individually, ok?
anonjedi2

From a Million Miles Away, NASA Camera Shows Moon Crossing Face of Earth

Well, I just don't know what to say about this one! I suppose I'll let it speak for itself. Absurd would be an understatement.

http://www.nasa.gov/feature/goddard/fro ... e-of-earth
HonestlyNow

Unread post by HonestlyNow »

nasa wrote:This animation features actual satellite images of the far side of the moon, illuminated by the sun, as it [blah, blah, blah]
How about the "actual satellite images" instead?
nasa wrote:These images were taken between 3:50 p.m. and 8:45 p.m. EDT on July 16
Hey, NASA, you forgot to make the clouds move over time! Nice touch including Hurricane Dolores on the Baja Coast. Oh, yeah, it's just an animation of the real thing which you're keeping for yourself. What a joke, haha.

edit:
Okay, yes, I misunderstood. They used the "real images" to make the animation. But I wonder how "The Moon" has a shadow on either side of entering and exiting it's staging area.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

anonjedi2 wrote:From a Million Miles Away, NASA Camera Shows Moon Crossing Face of Earth

Well, I just don't know what to say about this one! I suppose I'll let it speak for itself. Absurd would be an understatement.

Well that answers it conclusively! Rockets do not work in space! Any questions?
pov603

Unread post by pov603 »

http://www.express.co.uk/news/science/5 ... 29&ref=yfp

So the path of the ISS is blurred into a 'shooting star' but the clouds nearby aren't?
You almost have to laugh if it wasn't for the fact that it is aimed at the sheeple to encourage them to go 'ooh' and 'ahh'...
pov603

Unread post by pov603 »

brianv wrote:
anonjedi2 wrote:From a Million Miles Away, NASA Camera Shows Moon Crossing Face of Earth

Is it a silly question to ask why does the Earth noticeably jump in the 'gif'?
HonestlyNow

Unread post by HonestlyNow »

pov603 wrote:Is it a silly question to ask why does the Earth noticeably jump in the 'gif'?
It's the same jump in the YouTube version, which is 20 images played over 20 seconds. (Link as provided by nasa.gov.)
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

pov603 wrote:
brianv wrote:

Is it a silly question to ask why does the Earth noticeably jump in the 'gif'?
Well, it's clearly aimed at the herds on the landmass known as the "usa".
Utah

Unread post by Utah »

New NASA grant explores turning human poop into astronaut meals
http://www.techworm.net/2015/08/new-nas ... meals.html

New NASA-funded research "is focusing on ways to convert human feces into food for its on board astronauts during the long interplanetary journeys."

What shit will be left to feed us, if they start eating it all themselves?
pov603

Unread post by pov603 »

Sounds like the movie 'The Human Centipede' had a purpose after all...
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1467304/?ref_=nv_sr_1