Space/Unclear Agencies of the ("developing") World

If NASA faked the moon landings, does the agency have any credibility at all? Was the Space Shuttle program also a hoax? Is the International Space Station another one? Do not dismiss these hypotheses offhand. Check out our wider NASA research and make up your own mind about it all.
hoi.polloi

Space/Unclear Agencies of the ("developing") World

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

I find it pretty hilarious to use the term "developing" on cultures that have more or less survived intact for hundreds if not thousands or tens of thousands of years. But nevertheless, in the mainstream media chatter, there is constant talk of what constitutes a "developing" or "third world" country.

And part of these development schemes apparently has to do with a drama about whether these modernizing countries (another ironic word since modernism as a movement arguably flared up and ended several decades ago) can or will create successful propaganda programs labeled as projects for nuclear power, nuclear bombs, space programs or a combination thereof.

This undercurrent agreement (if it even is one) is promoted by the media as suspense (oh Jesus) and melodrama (Allah help us) and intrigue (Frasier Crane preserve us) about whether this country is "ROGUE" or "ALLIED" with the proper propaganda story.

My sense is that this drama is largely a way of trying to sway the publics of targeted countries to pressure their own governments to "get right with God" by:

a. Developing peaceful and safe nuclear power and/or its derivatives (instead of just using effective alternatives)
b. Developing optimistic space programs (instead of optimistic Earth programs)
c. Discussing/debating the legitimacy of space-based defense weaponry and/or communications (i.e.; saddle-lights)
d. Preventing the creation of nuclear weapons (i.e.; wasting protesters' and activists' time)

All of which are moot if the only "nuclear bomb" possible is a dirty weapon made with TNT and radioactive materials, the only satellite communications are just buried cables, groundwave and skywave antenna or dishes, and the only space program to colonize the stars is a bunch of smirking doofuses hanging out in a Pixar-style studio with hair gel and fishing line.

This week it has been announced that North Korea is to take a further step into the "AP approved" rotten nutwork, but I wonder if their government isn't reluctantly (even sarcastically) joining the fray with the purpose of deliberately exposing the terroristic bullying scheme of the "first world" by labeling their program with a purposeful title containing its true meaning: Zilch. Zero. Nothing.
BN-CD962_nklogo_G_20140331214745.jpg
BN-CD962_nklogo_G_20140331214745.jpg (52.25 KiB) Viewed 4338 times
Congratulations, Korea. And thank you, whether all of your intelligentsia meant it or not. I think those with good humor sneaked in a whopper.

http://blogs.wsj.com/korearealtime/2014 ... thingness/
brianv

Re: Space/Unclear Agencies of the ("developing") World

Unread post by brianv »

Nice - DARK NADA, they've got a sense of humour too certainly hoi.